Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


2,551 to 2,600 of 7,414 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Late night Shenanigans:
Tikkle is feeling great and not at all wanting to become re involved in the Tehanna drama, so he decides to go find something else to kill the last few minutes before bed.

Translation: I figure I can get a laugh or two and maybe stumble upon something good while Starsky and hutch finish up


Starsky & Hutch:
It's large, 80 x 80, although the part Flynt is in is 20 x 20. The 'sound' is about 10 ft from you as well as Flynt. And other than the barred windows inside the caged area, the door is the only exit.


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Starsky & Hutch:
With little options available to the wizard Jin quickly shuts the door preventing the orb from escaping the room. "You've got an orb in there with you Flynt find it and take it out!"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16
Anyka Talia wrote:
"Yeah but whenever he came back her would always be near you." Anyka grins.

Gashka smiles a bit, her lower tusks sticking out give her an impish appearance. "Yeah....he did, didn't he? I guess it just took some time to really understand what I was really feeling. I guess that's why I so mean to his first girlfriend....whats her name." She laughs, shaking her head as she recalled the incident. "I've never seen someone run that fast in my whole life. He should be getting back here soon, I left him to settle his debt with Mary and Anne to come here and check on Tehanna. If he doesn't get back soon, would you mind staying with her so I can go find him? We all know what kind of mischief he can get into, left to his own devices." She smiles again, thinking about the kiss on the ship the color comes back to her cheeks once more.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Starsky and Hutch:

"Did you just seriously lock me in here with it?"

Flynt attempts to spot the observer. Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Sure, go find him. Last thing we need is to have to bail him out in the morning." Anyka says laughing.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I'll wait till Tikkle is on again to see what he does before I go scouring the city for him. LOL

Smiling she says, "Well....I might give him a little time. Do you think she's okay to leave long enough to get a drink?"


Starsky & Hutch:
Flynt feels the sensation he did back in the swamp. But this time it seems to be moving all around the room, similar to that of a caged animal looking for a way out.

Okay, since this is a special circumstance, I'll tell you what you need. Ranged attack vs AC 10. Each time you miss, make another perception vs DC 20 to reacquire its location.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"I don't think she'll wake up for a while, but we won't let anyone up ahead of us. C'mon." Anyka says moving to the stairs.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka glances at the door and then follows Anyka downstairs to the common room.


F Human

Terra is sitting in the common room, she is enjoying a sandwitch with Chritophe. one could almost swear she cracked a half smile, but only for a moment.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

As they walk up to the bar, Gashka spies Terra at a table with Chris...having what appeared to be lunch together. Could they be....no...I thought she liked Flynt. It sure looks like a date though. Wow....look at her smile, and a real one at that.

Nudging Anyka silently in the arm she points over to where the two sit and smiles.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Starsky and Hutch:

Flynt draws his bow and fires at the observer.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Flynt moves over and picks it up to crack it open.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Hey GM, is there anything good around to do?

Getting a little bored, Tikkle absentmindedly strolls toward the Wildcat instead of the inn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Mmhmm


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"How's the sandwich?" Christophe asks Terra.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Turning back to the bar Gashka orders a shot of whiskey. The liquid feels like fire in her belly and makes her feel all warm and tingly inside.

Turning back to Anyka she says, "Well, I better go see what Tikkle is up to. Just please go back and check on Tehanna for me, she's really delicate right now. I'll try not to be too long...I'm pretty sure of where he would go." She gives Anyka a hug before stopping by Terra's table. Smiling at them she says, "Hey Doc, Terra...I gotta go find Tikkle. Anyka is gonna go check on Tehanna for me until I get back. Try not to keep her out too late Doc. See ya later Terra." Giving her a little squeeze she heads out the door and back to the docks.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe sighs. Que fait-elle penser?


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Not wanting another incident like earlier, Gashka hurries towards the docks. As she gets close to the ship she calls out, "Tikkle.....are you out here Tikkle?"


F Human

Terra just munches then I be home when it gets dark.] she says jokingly.

turning to Christophe, its good, thanks. so, you think you wanna hang around with us for a bit longer?


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"If I can be of some help, I suppose I'll stay with you," Christophe says. "I...I mean...I'll stay with the group. Yes, it's a good sandwich..."

He blushes a bit and takes a deep breath.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

As Tikkle approached the docks, he noticed a lone little catfolk girl standing at the edge of the road leading to the ships. "Ahoy lass! What are ya doin' out 'ere? Don't you know Cats are scared of water?"

"How rude!" She said before turning around. "I'm not a cat, I'm a- You're catfolk too! And a sailor! So you're clearly not afraid of water."

Tikkle chuckled at how well spoken the little one was and comically looked both ways and held a finger to his mouth as if it was a secret. "What brings you out here love? Where are your parents?"

"Mummy's asleep, but I had a nightmare. My papa's on a ship, and I dreamed that he didn't come back. I dunno why I came to look for him, he's not supposed to be back for another week."

Tikkle grabbed a scrap of rope from the dock and kneeled in front of the little kit. He started working on a complicated knot as he spoke. "Have you ever seen the bright orange butterflies that come here every summer? They fly for miles and miles on their own, some even all the way to the mainland. But at the end of every summer, they all come back to the place they were born, because that's where their heart is. That's why sailors make these," He holds up the finished butterfly knot, "To remind us that we always go back to where we left our heart. Your Papa will come back to you, because where else could his heart be but with his beautiful little kit here in Tarth?"

"I'm not a kit! I'm thirteen!" she exclaimed.

"My mistake young miss!" Tikkle then bowed to her, presenting the butterfly knot to her as a gift."For you. Now, may I walk you home my dear?"

Just felt like writing a little narrative about Tikkle for kicks and giggles. Tikkle loves kids :D


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Seeing as how we're in a whole s*&& load of danger, Gashka is gonna have fun wringing your neck too when she catches up with you....Lol


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

As Tikkle is talking with the young girl a voice can be heard, "Tikkle.....Tickle Ashcoat....where are you?!


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

That is too adorable.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"And speaking of My heart, Here she comes. 'Ello love, Allow me to introduce you to my new friend Thamani. Thamani, this is Gashka." Tikkle says with an oblivious smile as they near Gashka.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She looks at the young catfolk girl, "Hello there," She looks back up at Tikkle, "Mind if I have a word with you Luv?"


Starsky & Hutch:
Flynt cracks open the wrecked Observer and finds the locket that Leyla had given him a week before she died.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Starsky and Hutch:

"Well that explains who this one was after. I thought mine would have a cupcake in it. You can open the door now! I got it!"


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Starsky & Hutch:
Jin cracks the door and peers in before fully opening it. "Good job, do you have the rope?"


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Starsky and Hutch:

Flynt nods and goes back to pick up the box with the rope in it. "This one was after me."


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Starsky & Hutch:
"I got mine as well."


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Starsky and Hutch:

"Guess we should get back to the others."


Jin and Flynt manage to slip out of the Watch Station with only the Halfling seeing them leave. Getting back to the Barbarian's Blade, they see Christophe sitting at a table with Terra, and Anyka at the bar.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe hails the two men, finishing the last bite of his sandwich.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"You can fuss at me in a minute, just like all the times you found me at our tree back home. C'mon, she just lives around the block."

After returning the kit to the open window of her bedroom, Tikkle and Gashka walk back towards the Barbarians blade.

"C'mon Gashka, the GM wasn't paying any mind, so I figured nothing could happen to me anyway!" *le fourth wall mime steps out from behind a door and slaps Tikkle* ok nevermind


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I understand that....but the reality that Gashka is coming from is that we are in a really dangerous situation and she was worried about you when you didn't come back....savvy?


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

As they walk back to the Inn, Gashka looks up at Tikkle. "I was worried about you tonight when you didn't come back to the Inn."


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"Aw sorry Gashka, I just got a bit distracted. I'll try not to worry you so much, but try not to worry so much, ok?" Tikkle gives her his signature toothy grin and bumps her shoulder. "Try to live a little Hakuna Matata, no worries"

Using Swahili for Catfolk, I couldn't resist :D


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

You so crazy....Lol

Stopping she turns to him, standing up on her tippy toes she places both her hands on the side of his face. The way she used to when they were kids and she had something important to tell him that she really wanted him to hear. Looking deep into his golden eyes she says, "I'm sorry....but I love you...so not worrying isn't really an option anymore. There are things....that are after us....and some have already died Tikkle....I...don't want anything to happen to you.....I don't think I could stand it if it did."


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

"One potential murder weapon at your service." Jin says handing the rope to Chris.

Holding up another orb he adds. "We managed to take out two more peeping tom's as well."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"We ran across one earlier but had no luck in destroying it," Christophe says, taking the rope carefully. His eyes glow blue as they analyze the rope. "I'll leave nothing to chance with this, though. Thank you, Jin."

More Detect Magic and taking 20 on my spellcraft for a total of 31.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Good, so that means we need to find the ones tracking Terra and Tikkle and we're good." Anyka says thoughtfully.


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

"They all seem to have a piece of our past inside of them. Maybe Tikkle can sniff em out?" Jin asks.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"Yea that's all well and good, but unless the rope gives us something good, we're no closer to figuring these people out."

What time of day is it?


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

"I think the piper is their leader, though I'm not sure what his game is just yet." Jin shrugs.

I posted under the wrong alias >.<


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

I saw that!

"Yea, but that's all we know. I mean, we don't know why he waited all this time to get revenge or where these assassins are coming from."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"We'll figure it out." Anyka says moving across the room and coming to stand next to Jin. "We have to."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Jin shakes his head. "It's not about revenge. He's a soul eating demon. He wanted us to... ripen is the best way to describe it."


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"Well then why not just capture us again? We haven't been able to stop him from doing anything."

2,551 to 2,600 of 7,414 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.