Kingmaker. The shadows behind the throne.

Game Master DBH

An odd group gathers together. Their purpose to reclaim the Stolen lands. But what secrets do they carry with them into this dangerous land?

Charter

Party loot

KIngdom tracking sheet

Greenbelt map

Terrain costs and improvements

Notices

Greenbelt RRR

Troll lair


1,701 to 1,750 of 2,866 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

Reknar stands fast - "Poor fella" - he grunts - "Should we try to capture it?"


Female Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 4 | AC 18 (t 13, ff 15) | F+6, R+5, W+2 | Init +3, Per +4 | HP 5/39

"You find me a jail cell strong enough to hold a werewolf, we'll consider it," Xan said as she fired another arrow into the pinned lycanthrope.

Silver arrow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

"Isn't it supposed to be a sickness of some sort?" - Reknar insists.


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44
GM_DBH wrote:
[dice=Reflex save vs DC15] 1d20 + 2; S*%! f!&~!!

For what it's worth, it takes a -4 penalty to DEX (so, -2 for that roll) because it's entangled.

'Eet's already keelled three people. We can keell one moore noow, or reesk more deaths letter. Besides, he deedn't ask for heelp when he came into our toown."


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"If we had started work on a jail when I first suggested it I would!" Richard takes out his dagger and thrusts the alchemical silver into the flesh of the werewolf.

Alchemical Silver Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 - 1 = 6


Per +12, Init +3, F/R/W +4/+10/+3, AC 21 (T 16, FF 17), HP 39/39, CMB +6, CMD 19 Maps: Thornholme Republic of the Kamelands

"Taking prisoners didn't work well with that comely lass," Colwyn shouts as he weaves between the trees beside Xantria to find a new shot. "And she was just a poisoner! I'm not giving this hairy brute a chance to break free, too."

MWK Shortbow, Point Blank and Inspired: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 10
Damage, Silvered Arrow: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Colwyn winces as the expensive silvered arrow snaps against an intervening tree trunk.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Your arrows and blows finish the beast off, it slumps to the ground, slowly reverting to a more human form. A large young man with a look of shock on his face.

Returning the body to your town means that the body is soon recognized as a young barbarian who is staying at the inn. He arrived two days before the full moon and has largely kept to himself.

What are you doing now?


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

"That settles it then I guess" - Reknar shrugs as the others finish off the were-creature - "This was probably the only one, but I say we keep the guards on their toes for one or two more days to make sure"


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"Does anyone know the deity he seeked the favour of? We should at least say some prayers to Pharasma and given the circumstances perhaps a funeral pyre would be best." Thinking for a moment Richard adds "We should double check his equipment on him and wherever he was staying. It's unlikely but perhaps he had a journal or a letter."


Are you sure you want to do that?

A search of his room turns up a grisly find, hidden under his bed is a severed ear, with a gold earring still attached. The innkeeper identifies it as belonging to Saki the murdered maid.

Aside from that the only item of value is a Greataxe +1.

Everything else points to a life spent wandering, with little to show from it.

What are you doing now?


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

"No idea Richard" - Reknar replies - "And I agree with the funeral pyre. Just to be safe" - he nods - "I do not know any prayers though" - the half-orc finishes with a shrug.

Anyone going to grab that axe? ;)

GM_DBH I assume we will cremate the body, and resume the downtime?


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44
Reknar Heldergast wrote:
and resume the downtime?

Yeah, I just remembered last night that I still have to do one more month of Kingdom Building. Sorry all. But I don't have anything further to do regarding this situation.


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"Elena might say a few words so no ill tidings are drawn by it's passing."

The axe wouldn't work too well for Richard


Are you sure you want to do that?

He's burned without any issue.

However the Werewolf killings do seem to have caused another problem. You hear news that there is someone speaking in the town square against your leadership?

What are you doing now.

This is the next day after your cruel murder of that poor, unfortunate Boy. He was sick! He couldn't help himself you monsters!


Per +12, Init +3, F/R/W +4/+10/+3, AC 21 (T 16, FF 17), HP 39/39, CMB +6, CMD 19 Maps: Thornholme Republic of the Kamelands

Colwyn insists upon making the cremation a public event. First, he wants the grim ceremony to punctuate the weight of his word to the people. He promised to keep them safe.

Secondly, he hopes to show reverence for the cursed killer, who may have simply been dealt a lousy hand in life, as well as for the lives that he snuffed out due to his curse. As he continues to learn the ways of Erastil from Elena, a vein of spirituality takes root within Colwyn. Thus, there is a sincerity to his aim to respectfully conclude the deaths by commending the fallen to the beyond.

On the morrow, however, his bitter ire rises again.

"We risk our lives to see justice done, protect the population, and put the poor cursed lad out of his misery, and this is our reward?" he grumbles to his inner circle of allies. "Name another nation in this day and age where the very rulers set out with sword and bow to solve their people's problems!"

Observing a few questioning glances, he is quick to clarify his intent.

"Now, now, I'm not saying we need to string anyone up. Spare me more credit than that! Even I'll admit that we should look into this malcontent's complaints. If there are legitimate grievances, then mayhaps we can address them. If this turns out to be utter rubbish, then I don't know."


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"I agree. But if the arguments are rubbish let us counter their words with our own. Let with an reason deflate pompous stance. There's no need for any legal action if we can make them seem less credible to people... if necessary."


Are you sure you want to do that?

A charismatic orator has arrived in town and has been giving speeches criticizing and denigrating the leadership and their actions. More and more of the townsfolk are gathering to hear him talk, and he’s building a wellspring of support among the more disaffected settlers in the town.

When you first arrive, Grigori is giving a talk in the town common, speaking of your “gross negligence” in abandoning the town to “go gallivanting through the Narlmarches on fool’s errands” and leaving the town exposed to banditry, monster attacks, and worse.

He brings up the town’s recent werewolf troubles and even suggests that you may be responsible for the attacks because your wilderness explorations drove the monster into more civilized areas.

He claims that you have acquired much wealth during your adventures, but you have used it only to enrich yourselves, not to aid the town or its citizens.

While not everyone seems to be agreeing with this 'Grigori' you can see several people nodding in agreement. Some people would feel poorly done by no matter how lucky they are.

What are you doing?


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic
Colwyn the Toad wrote:
"We risk our lives to see justice done, protect the population, and put the poor cursed lad out of his misery, and this is our reward?" he grumbles to his inner circle of allies. "Name another nation in this day and age where the very rulers set out with sword and bow to solve their people's problems!"

"That's exactly how it is supposed to be if you ask me" - Reknar pipes in - "Isn't it?" - he growls - "If you are in charge of men and women, you need to prove yourself for much longer than a couple of months Colwyn. That's just part of it. I'm sure you know that"

Colwyn the Toad wrote:

Observing a few questioning glances, he is quick to clarify his intent.

"Now, now, I'm not saying we need to string anyone up. Spare me more credit than that! Even I'll admit that we should look into this malcontent's complaints. If there are legitimate grievances, then mayhaps we can address them. If this turns out to be utter rubbish, then I don't know."

Richard Harmon wrote:
"I agree. But if the arguments are rubbish let us counter their words with our own. Let with an reason deflate pompous stance. There's no need for any legal action if we can make them seem less credible to people... if necessary."

"We need to be prepared for both" - he nods at the others - "What if they make a valid point?" - and lets the thought hang.

GM_DBH wrote:

When you first arrive, Grigori is giving a talk in the town common, speaking of your “gross negligence” in abandoning the town to “go gallivanting through the Narlmarches on fool’s errands” and leaving the town exposed to banditry, monster attacks, and worse.

He brings up the town’s recent werewolf troubles and even suggests that you may be responsible for the attacks because your wilderness explorations drove the monster into more civilized areas.

He claims that you have acquired much wealth during your adventures, but you have used it only to enrich yourselves, not to aid the town or its citizens.

Reknar grinds his teeth at the words he listens, but remains silent unless prompted to speak by his companions.


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44
Reknar Heldergast wrote:
Reknar grinds his teeth at the words he listens, but remains silent unless prompted to speak by his companions.

Niadroub Kliip prompts Reknar by elbowing him sharply in the ribs an jerking his head towards Grigori in a "go ahead" sort of motion.


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

"I thought you guys wanted to go first?" - he shrugs back at the Arcanist, and crosses his arms.


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"You speak well enough, if only the words were of substance my good man. Unfortunately I have had time to flap my gums and belly ache. Last night those you would speak so ill of and myself set about tracking down a killed. A ferocious and deadly werewolf." He held up his hands innocently "Not to make your speculations looks foolish but they are of less substance than one would hope. The werewolf was not from any of the lands we had ventured but from much further afield."

"If we were to take your advice and not go 'galavanting' as you say... we'd not be clearing out threats before they could assail these find people. Charting lands for more colonists to set up farms and homes to boot. Little of value to one of your thinking. You'd have us sit idly and I suspect then would find it does not suit you. A man with such singular lack of vision is an interesting thing to observe first hand. Yes we have come across some valuables but they are wielded to deal with threats like this werewolf."

"You strike me as the sort who will always find a reason to give voice to complaint."
Perform Oratory: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Hopefully somebody else can roll better


Are you sure you want to do that?

Is anyone going to say something? This guy will stir up unrest.


Female Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 4 | AC 18 (t 13, ff 15) | F+6, R+5, W+2 | Init +3, Per +4 | HP 5/39

I think Colwyn or Elena have the best chance of helping here. Xan isn’t very diplomatic and would probably just make things worse (especially with how I’ve been rolling in a Return of the Runelords campaign lately).


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

Reknar does not consider himself a ruler of anything, only hired help ;)

He wants Colwyn to go first, and then he will talk, but only if needed.


Per +12, Init +3, F/R/W +4/+10/+3, AC 21 (T 16, FF 17), HP 39/39, CMB +6, CMD 19 Maps: Thornholme Republic of the Kamelands

Colwyn feels more than a few pairs of eyes upon him, both from friends and from citizens. Another ruler might have taken this as a sign of hope and confidence in his abilities, but for Colwyn each look was an arrow aimed at him. He hides his anxiety and mulls how to approach this rabble rouser, knowing that he must act both quickly and carefully.

He swaggers forth at a slow, leisurely pace - both to appear calm and self-assured while also buying himself some more time to plan his words.

"If anyone thinks I am here to simply have this man hauled off and clapped in irons, then they have judged me wrongly," he calls to the crowd with plaintive open hands while putting aside his initial desire to simply lock the man up.

"These 'fool's errands' you accuse us of and the problems of monsters and banditry of which you speak are one and the same. We sally forth to stamp out these threats to life, limb, and prosperity. And we no more incur these attacks than any other town in the world. Bandits and monsters need no coercion or force to attack settlements. Preying upon good people is what they do, and protecting against such villainy is what we do. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to governing this fine land."

Diplomacy to win the crowd away from Grigori: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Are you sure you want to do that?

Secret stuff:

PO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Once Colwyn has finished speaking you can see the nods of agreement in the crowd. Grigori looks sour and blusters for a little longer but can tell he has no support.

He finishes his speaking and slips away to his rented room. The crowd, lacking their source of entertainment also drifts away, with a few more respectful nods in your direction.

What are you doing now?


Cleric 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 21 : TAC 13 : FAC 18 : CMD 13 AC 24 : TAC 17 : FAC 17 : CMD 17 | Fort +5 : Ref +5 : Will +8 | Perc. +13 (DV 60') : S.M. +8 : Initiative +3 | Move 20' | Longbow +7, 1d8 | Wand 28

Elena's diplomacy isn't very good, really. Only +5.

Elena keeps silent, and watches this Grigori as he speaks, and then again as Colvyn argues against Grigori's words.

Wonder what this man's problem is? Does he wish to be king himself?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Once Grigori returns to his rooms, she asks around at the tavern and in the town square as to what people know of Grigori.

Diplomacy to Gather Information: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Wow, a pair of 3s!


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

Richard asks around about the man to see what he can find out about him.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

More 3s...


Female Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 4 | AC 18 (t 13, ff 15) | F+6, R+5, W+2 | Init +3, Per +4 | HP 5/39

While she wasn't the best at information gathering, this Grigori bloke had Xan worried, so she took the time to ask around and see what she could learn.

Diplomacy, Gather Information: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Are you sure you want to do that?

Colwyn is king because he doesn't start wars when he opens his mouth. :)

There is little you can learn about Grigori. He arrived a few days ago, spent much of his time buying drinks in the tavern and listening to the local news. This morning is his first public appearance.

Beyond mentioning he came from the west he's given little about himself away.

What are you doing now?


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

Reknar also goes around town trying to gather more info from his contacts - mainly the watch and militia soldiers.

Diplomacy to gather info about Grigori: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Then he returns to the others - "I think it could be useful to speak with the man - try to find out more about his intentions. One just doesn't up and start trying to cause a ruckus out of the blue" - he comments.


Male Richard's Map Vig 6, HP: 46/46, AC: 21, FF: 17, Touch: 15, CMD: 20 CMB: +6 Fort:+4, Ref:+10, Will+6, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

"Not that level of a ruckus at least. I'll see about getting in touch with a few people." Richard says in agreement before going on his way... he expected they'd all be quite well suited to keeping an eye on the Grigori by day someone else should keep an eye on the man tonight.


Male? Human? Vigilante 6, HP:46/46, AC: 19, FF: 15, Touch: 14, CMD: 20, CMB: +6 Fort: +3, Ref: +9, Will +5, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

The Crimson Claw sits on the roof across the street watching to monitor Grigori's activities and follow him if he leaves.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
As Crimson Claw he has darkvision and a climb speed... perfect for snooping...


Female Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 4 | AC 18 (t 13, ff 15) | F+6, R+5, W+2 | Init +3, Per +4 | HP 5/39

And the favour of the Dice Gods, by the look of it.


Per +12, Init +3, F/R/W +4/+10/+3, AC 21 (T 16, FF 17), HP 39/39, CMB +6, CMD 19 Maps: Thornholme Republic of the Kamelands

Colwyn sits proudly at his regular table at the Toad and Stag, which has come to serve as a town hall for the time being. After witnessing the efficacy of his public speaking, his surprise has evolved into self satisfaction.

"Some men are just born discontent," he surmises, dismissing the absent Grigori with a wave of his hand. "Despite the success we have found, he finds - no, he needs a reason to complain. If he should return to spread his misery with that rubbish that spews from his mouth, then I will again remind our fine people that he is nothing but a clown."


Are you sure you want to do that?

Who is that masked man?

As the Crimson Claw watches and waits patiently across from the inn he finally notes Grigori heading in with a female companion as the evening begins to grow darker.

The female companion is dressed in townswoman's clothing, though she has the hood of her cloak up and her face remains unseen.

A light goes on in a room on the second floor (Or 1st floor if you're American?) and you see the pair in Grigori's room, he moves over and draws the shades leaving you watching a shadow play.

A shadow play that quickly turns deadly as the unknown woman draws a blade and rams it into Grigori's back!

What are you doing now? Currently only the CC knows what's happening.

Map up top for this. Murder most foul.

Map is not up top! For some reason this thread, and only this thread will not let me edit the Campaign info?

Map Link. Murder most foul


Male? Human? Vigilante 6, HP:46/46, AC: 19, FF: 15, Touch: 14, CMD: 20, CMB: +6 Fort: +3, Ref: +9, Will +5, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

The Crimson Claw quickly clambers down to the street and points the shadow play out to passers by. "She's trying to kill Grigori, get the guards." ...who wont be here in time to help but would leave some proof it wasn't him who tried to kill Grigori.

He darted across the street beginning to ascend the outside of the building.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Climb roll please CC. DC10.

There is a shout of surprise in the room. "Woman, what are you doing?" Followed by the sound of spell casting.

Secrets unknown:

will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Will save Grigori: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

There is now complete silence in the room.

Those who were inside the inn can here the cries of murder this round. It will take 2 rounds to get a clearer picture of what is happening.

Crimson Claw, if you made the climb check tell me what you are doing?


Are you sure you want to do that?

Is anyone going to roll?


Female Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) Fighter (Aldori Swordlord) 4 | AC 18 (t 13, ff 15) | F+6, R+5, W+2 | Init +3, Per +4 | HP 5/39

Xan was hoping for a quiet time at the inn to catch up with some of the other guards they'd been hiring. A hope that was dashed as the cacophony upstairs got underway.

"Crap," she muttered to herself before running upstairs to see what was going on.

Any rolls I need to make, to break down the door, hear what's going on, or is that not for another couple of rounds while Xan climbs the stairs?


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44

You said it would take 2 rounds for anyone in the inn to make it up. I was waiting on CC's first round.


Male? Human? Vigilante 6, HP:46/46, AC: 19, FF: 15, Touch: 14, CMD: 20, CMB: +6 Fort: +3, Ref: +9, Will +5, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

He passes the climb check automatically, having a climb speed gives him an extra +8 bonus on climb checks I hadn't put into the alias.

He darts into the room drawing his sword. "No more spells, hands where I can see them and don't move." He maintains his position before the window ready to strike to known the woman out if she tries to cast another spell, flee or attack. His mind raced, was the spell an illusion or was she sending word to some master that the task was complete.

Readied action:

Dueling Sword for Non Lethal Damage: 1d20 + 104 ⇒ (18) + 104 = 122
Non Lethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44
Crimson Claw wrote:
Dueling Sword for Non Lethal Damage: 1d20 + 104 ⇒ (18) + 104 = 122

Um...


Are you sure you want to do that?

Round one those downstairs hear the shouts and get to their feet, working out where the trouble is? This has happened. Round two they head up the stairs towards Grigori's room.

Secret stuff:

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dagger Crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

As the Crimson Claw races up the wall he is hit nastily by a thrown dagger 7 damage. and another thuds into the wall beside him.

Looking back he notices two seemingly normal townswomen getting surprised looks from those around them.

Inside the room his dramatic words are unheard in an unnatural silence.

Fort save Grigori: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Grigori winces at the nasty wound in his back, but quickly draws a nice rapier and thrusts at the unknown woman.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Rapier crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 2 = 9

Cutting her deeply, she hisses, her eyes flickering towards the mystery man. She quickly draws a small pouch of soemthing from her cleavage and sprinkles it on her self. AOO from Grigor and the Crimson Claw.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Miss.

Niadroub and Xantria are up and running toward the room. Crimson claw is in the room. Waiting on his AOO?

Map link is now up top. Murder.


Per +12, Init +3, F/R/W +4/+10/+3, AC 21 (T 16, FF 17), HP 39/39, CMB +6, CMD 19 Maps: Thornholme Republic of the Kamelands

"What the devil is it now?" Colwyn shouts, slamming down his utensils and bolting upright.

He draws his rapier and storms up the stairs, following Niadroub and Xantria to find the source of the commotion.


Male? Human? Vigilante 6, HP:46/46, AC: 19, FF: 15, Touch: 14, CMD: 20, CMB: +6 Fort: +3, Ref: +9, Will +5, Initiative +4, Per +9, SM +9

The Claw takes every opening to hit the woman women with the flat of his blade. If anyone were to enter the room they would note a dagger in the wall near him as well as a fresh injury. His own weapon shows no blood on its surface.
Dueling Sword AOO Non Lethal: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 4 = 17
Non Lethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Dueling Sword Non Lethal: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 4 = 22 If she is unconscious before this attack the Claw will use this roll to try to disarm Grigori... not trusting the man to show mercy.
Non Lethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Are you sure you want to do that?

The woman turns invisible and the door behind her opens.

She has cast Silence in the room previously, which is why nothing is heard.

Niadroub, Xantria & Colwyn. You see an open door at the end of the hall, with Grigori and a Masked man standing in the room.

What is everyone doing now?


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44

Niadroub Kliip rushes down the hall, the *hhhgkgkgkgk* of phlegm his battle cry. When he reaches the door of the room, he hocks a loogie at the masked man.

(DC 14 Reflex - adhesive spittle | tanglefoot bag)


Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 || AC 21 (currently 25), touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge) || hp 49 || Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +7; +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic

The sounds we hear, the commotion is coming only from upstairs, or outside? Seeing as the Crimson Claw was climbing the outer wall (right?), and in fact there is a Silence spell in the room?

This just to say Reknar will go wherever the ruckus is, after downing his drink in one gulp.

"What is this now?!" - he roars.


Male Human Arcanist 6 ~ AC 17* (t 12, ff 15*) *-4 if no mage armor | F+4, R+5, W+8 | Init +7, Per +8 | A.R. pts 7/8 | HP 31/44

Recall that the Cromsin Cowl (WHOEVER THAT IS) shouted with the intention of drawing attention to the situation before he climbed up to the window.

1,701 to 1,750 of 2,866 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker. The shadows behind the throne. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.