Kingmaker

Game Master Malinor.

A small group sets out to tame the wilds. With summer ahead of them they have all the time in the world...

Kingmaker Campaign and City Maps

Kingmaker - Calendar, Loot Sheet, Notable Persons, Quests Take 2.0

Combat Map - Drunken Wanderings

Sword Marches Stats

Kingmaker Campaign Rules

Perception:

[dice=Ser Andreas Perception]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Rillka Perception]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Rhavi Perception]d20+17[/dice]
[dice=Akilina Perception]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Jackob Perception]d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Caerwyn Perception]d20+10[/dice]

Initiative:

[dice=Albert Init]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Ser Andreas Init]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Duzz Init]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Jackob Init]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Rillka Init]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Saoirse Init]d20+3[/dice]

[dice=Monster Init]d20+[/dice]


4,101 to 4,150 of 4,202 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>

Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

Andreas moves forward on brings down his lance in preparation for a charge.

Come on you beast, let us finish this and put your wicked soul to rest.
Issuing a challenge to the creature as a swift action.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Riding for all she's worth, Saoirse responds to the bestial roar with a clear ringing vocal note, calling upon her inner light to create an explosion of glittering particles that envelop the raging werewolf.

Concentration (DC 12): 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 4 = 21

Cast Glitterdust (Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)=140ft) DC 16 Will negates blinding Alternate Spell-Like Ability Musetouched gain glitterdust as a spell-like ability.

If you are riding on a moving mount, taking a bouncy ride in a wagon, on a small boat in rough water, below-decks in a storm-tossed ship, or simply being jostled in a similar fashion, you must make a concentration check (DC 10 + the level of the spell you’re casting) or lose the spell.


Male N tiefling druid (wild whisperer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 23 (14 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none. | EA: Search

Can't blame him for losing his patience lol!

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 -2/35


LN Human Magus (Soul Forger) |HP 35/35 | AC 16 T12 F14 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 | Speed 30 | scimitar+1 +8 1d6+5/18-20 | CMB +7 CMD 19/F17 | shortbow +5 1d6/x3 | Init +2 | Percep +1 | SM +1 | Conditions: | EA: Detect Magic

Albert continues to move as fast as possible through the brush. Seeing the Duzz has gone down, he attempts to cast Shield on himself while bracing on his horse and dodging stray branches.

Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Someone give orders for Jackob.

And as a side note, if you are casting spells while mounted, please note that either your weapon is put away or you need to make a ride check to guide your horse with your knees.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Wouldn't have been riding with a weapon in hand all this time so didn't think it needed to be mentioned in the post. Also Glitterdust is a SLA for me so it doesn't have somatic, verbal, material, or focus components. I figured concentration still applies though.

Jakob continues to ride toward the snarling beast.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Behind the Screen:

Will Save: 20 + 5 = 25

The creature has an explosion of glitter over it, but seems unaffected as its head tracks your movement. With a burst of speed, the creature moves towards the group swinging south to put some large bushes between it and the group.

Initiative & Notes Bold Go!
Monster [??/??]
Duzz [-2/35 ; Bleeding, needs to Stabilize.]
Saoirse [32/32]
Rillka [22/22]
Albert [23/35]
Ser Andreas [18/43]
Jackob [29/35]


Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

I am going around to the south, Albert come around to the north side of it. Someone get to Duzz and heal him.


LN Human Magus (Soul Forger) |HP 35/35 | AC 16 T12 F14 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 | Speed 30 | scimitar+1 +8 1d6+5/18-20 | CMB +7 CMD 19/F17 | shortbow +5 1d6/x3 | Init +2 | Percep +1 | SM +1 | Conditions: | EA: Detect Magic

Albert continues riding toward the creature, moving to attack it opposite Andreas. He removes his sword from its scabbard as he prepares to face the beast head-on.

I had not noted taking out my weapon earlier, so it wouldn't be in my hand yet


Male N tiefling druid (wild whisperer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 23 (14 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none. | EA: Search

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16


Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

Jacob will stop his horse and start casting Summon Nature’s Ally II.


Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

Can Rillka see the creature to target it with Magic Missile? Once she is able she will single move and cast, until then double moves in the most direct line.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Someone can give orders for Saoirse.

There is a light source around where Druzz is lying. Does anyone else have a light source?


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Riding to encircle the werewolf, Saoirse maintains her focus, quickly intoning a melody of dancing notes as she manipulates a trio of coins with one hand, deflty flicking one of them at the enemy with remarkable speed.

Concentration (DC 11): 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13

Coin shot (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Silver/Bludgeoning/Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Cast Coin Shot (Silver):
*You can make a single ranged attack with a coin as part of casting this spell. Different types of coins create different bullet effects. Copper coins deal 1d4 points of damage. Silver coins deal 1d6 points of damage and count as silver for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. Gold coins deal 1d8 points of damage and count as masterwork weapons. Platinum coins deal 1d10 points of damage, count as masterwork weapons, and are treated as adamantine weapons for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction and bypassing hardness. All coin bullets deal an additional 1 point of damage per 2 caster levels (to a maximum of an extra 10 points of damage at 20th level).*


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Rillka sees the creature so you can roll your Magic Missile. He is currently in dim lighting if your group does not have a light source that has him within range.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Yay Darkvision. lol


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Behind the Screen:

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7

Great axe attack+Rage: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 2 = 28

Great axe Damage+Rage: 1d12 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 3 = 17

Rillka blasts the creature with magic missiles as Saoirse moves close enough to fling a silver coin at the creature. Sir Andreas and Albert try to move into position as the creature proves to not be interested in fighting a heavily armed target when someone is flinging silver coins at it. With a burst of speed the creature moves wide around Saoirse and swings it's axe hard striking the bard in the back.

Initiative & Notes Bold Go!
Monster [-14/??]
Duzz [-2/35 ; Stable.]
Saoirse [15/32]
Rillka [22/22]
Albert [23/35]
Ser Andreas [18/43]
Jackob [29/35]

I believe Rillka has a wand and the Magic Missile spell memorized. I am not sure which she wanted to use, but went with her own spell as a renewable resource. Everyone go and someone just give orders for Jackob.


Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

Sorry for the delay, MM spell works
Rillka moves up behind Jackob and casts a second MM spell.
MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Rillka, please give a concentration check for casting will on a moving mount.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Jakob's action

Jakob rides closer, pulling his horse up short and beginning to cast a spell to summon aid from the wild beasts of the area.

Cast Summon Nature's Ally 2 (Wolf)
Concentration (DC 12): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Saoirse's action

Screaming out in pain as the axe bites deep into her flesh, and knowing full well that she wouldn’t survive another such blow, Saoirse pushes past the pain, guiding her horse to retreat, in a move that would hopefully bring the werewolf in line of attack for the much more heavily equipped lord of the land, tossing another silver coin over her shoulder at the beast as she does.

Handle Animal to withdraw (Not combat trained. DC 10): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Coin shot (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Silver/Bludgeoning/Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

I used a single move to ride and then a standard to cast ... concentration is only for the double move casting, unless we are doing something different


LN Human Magus (Soul Forger) |HP 35/35 | AC 16 T12 F14 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 | Speed 30 | scimitar+1 +8 1d6+5/18-20 | CMB +7 CMD 19/F17 | shortbow +5 1d6/x3 | Init +2 | Percep +1 | SM +1 | Conditions: | EA: Detect Magic

Albert raises his left hand and casts Dancing Lights around the werewolf, one at each corner. With his right, he reaches for his scabbard and takes out his scimitar.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Jackob started casting last turn. So a wolf can appear and attack now. He can then move and begin casting again with his standard action. Feel free to place the Wolf within range and perform an attack action.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

Jakob's summoned wolf attempted to attack the werewolf, perhaps surprised by the presence of said humanoid kin.

Wolf Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Meanwhile the oracle calls a spiritual sword into existence in a flanking position with the wolf, trying to strike the enemy in the back.

Spiritual Longsword/ Flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Force: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

Andreas moves closer to the were wolf and prepares to charge on the next round.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Someone give me an AoO for the wolf. The creature seems to be walking away from it and the wolf may trip him.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

The wolf attempts to bite the werewolf as it moves.

Wolf AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Behind the Screen:

Great Axe Attack + Rage: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20

Great Axe Damage: 1d12 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 3 = 11

The furry predator seems to have locked onto it's prey and ignores the wolf as another set of magic missiles and a silver coin strike it. With a feral single mindedness, the creature shows an incredible burst of speed, and again races to behind Saoirse and slashes at her a second time with the bloody great axe!

The creature seems to be faster then your horses. Everyone Go!

Initiative & Notes Bold Go!
Monster [-29/??]
Duzz [-2/35 ; Stable.]
Saoirse [4/32]
Rillka [22/22]
Albert [23/35]
Ser Andreas [18/43]
Jackob [29/35]

Duzz, feel free to run Jackob since you are a little out of it at the moment.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

The summoned wolf races after werewolf, trying to bite the vicious creature.

Wolf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

"I bloody swear if I die from this stupid plan, I'll haunt everyone involved!" Saoirse shouts, pain and terror loosening her tongue as she fights for her life. The conjured spiritual sword appears beside her striking a deft blow at the beast trying to kill her, the bard pulling a last ditch desperate move, uttering a command word as her armor seems to explode into a swirling mist that completely envelops her.

Spiritual Longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Force: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Spiritual Weapon - It uses your base attack bonus (possibly allowing it multiple attacks per round in subsequent rounds) plus your Wisdom modifier as its attack bonus. It strikes as a spell, not as a weapon, so for example, it can damage creatures that have damage reduction.

Move action, redirect spiritual weapon, standard action, activate mistmail


Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

Bad Dog!! Bad, bad dog!! Rillka yells out as a taunt trying to get the creatures attention... and casts another magic missile.
MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Poke.

Saoirse, just to confirm, you stay where you are and just use your Mistmail?


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

If I move he's going to get an attack of opportunity. At least this way there's a miss chance. And if someone can actually manage to drop him before he finishes me off great!


Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

Andreas urges his mount into a quick burst of speed as he lowers the lance.
Attack, Charge, Challenge: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 16
with +13 to attack, I roll a stupid 3
Damage, Challenge: 1d8 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 4 = 13


LN Human Magus (Soul Forger) |HP 35/35 | AC 16 T12 F14 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 | Speed 30 | scimitar+1 +8 1d6+5/18-20 | CMB +7 CMD 19/F17 | shortbow +5 1d6/x3 | Init +2 | Percep +1 | SM +1 | Conditions: | EA: Detect Magic

Albert gallops toward the werewolf, directing his dancing lights into the clearing as he approaches. As his mount is not combat trained, he dismounts to face the creature, swinging at it with his scimitar.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male N tiefling druid (wild whisperer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 23 (14 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none. | EA: Search

Jacob guides his horse towards Saoirse so he can heal her.

CLW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 8) + 4 = 13


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Behind the Screen:

Healing Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 21 That was a bit close...

Greataxe Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 2 = 28

Greataxe Damage: 1d12 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 3 = 16

Mist Miss Chance- Low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 44

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12

Bite Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Mist Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 79

Rillka sends more missiles into the creature as the force weapon summoned by Jackob lands a solid blow. The wolf and Sir Andreas both charge in, but get in each others way and both miss the feral humanoid. Albert enters the fray from the other side and manages to land a firm blow on the creature. Jackob, seeing Saoirse in dire danger, rides up and manages to reach out and touch her through the mist that swirls around the bard.

The creature snarls as it's many wounds begin to wear down on it, but it still swings a might swing through the mist that cleaves into Saoirse's side and leaves her on the verge of blacking out. It then tries to snap at her, but she manages to dodge the blow and stay conscious against the vicious hunter.

I rolled the miss chance for Jackob's healing. Touch spells against a creature with miss chances, generally speaking, do need to check. But he touched her and managed to keep her conscious against the next attack. Everyone Go! Duzz can roll Rillka's Magic Missile as well if she doesn't post before he does.

Initiative & Notes Bold Go!
Monster [-49/??]
Duzz [-2/35 ; Stable.]
Saoirse [1/32]
Rillka [22/22]
Albert [23/35]
Ser Andreas [18/43]
Jackob [29/35]


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Human Magus (Soul Forger) |HP 35/35 | AC 16 T12 F14 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 | Speed 30 | scimitar+1 +8 1d6+5/18-20 | CMB +7 CMD 19/F17 | shortbow +5 1d6/x3 | Init +2 | Percep +1 | SM +1 | Conditions: | EA: Detect Magic

Now that he's positioned to strike freely at the werewolf, Alberts casts Corrosive Touch on his scimitar.

Concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Feeling the corrosive power course through his blade, he swings viciously at his lupine foe.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29
Scimitar Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (8, 8) + 10 = 26
Corrosive Touch Damage: 8d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 3) = 20

Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

58 total damage. Amazing rolls for most of the damage to likely go to overkill.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Albert strikes the wolf with a terrible blow that leaves it's skin bubbling as the creature crumbles to the ground. The creature seems to shed its hair leaving a human male lying dead at your feet.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

As the werewolf collapses, his body shifting back into human form, Saoirse, barely able to stand and drenched in blood, uses what little strength she has left to hurl her last silver coin down into the corpse, with a defiant scream.

Silver/Bludgeoning/Piercing Coup de Grace: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Saoirse sends another coin into the body that rocks the body, but the man still seems very dead and not to be acting. Jackob moves and heals Druzz.

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male HP:43/43 AC:21 T:13 FF:18 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 Perc:+6 Init:2 Bastard Sword +9, 1d10+3 CMB:+6 CMD:+18 EA: Defend Human Cavalier 4

Seeing the human that was a werewolf crumble causes Andreas to pause for a bit. He shifts his lance back into its cradle and reaches an arm out to Saoirse.
Here, take my arm. You did admirably tonight. All of you did well. Tend to our wounds and we will see what we know about this...thing. Albert, that was a well-timed blow.

He smiles at the magus and chuckles slightly.
Maybe next time lead with that combo first.

He nods as Jacob moves to heal duzz.
When you are free from Duzz, please come over and give aid to Saoirse. Thank you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

Rillka watches Albert end the creature, and Jackob tend to Duzz. She sits upon Lucca, silently concerned that Saorise and Duzz were far too close to greeting Pharasma. These new comers, like others before, stood together and faced death. That mattered. It was everything.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

With only enough energy to quietly nod, Saoirse takes the proffered arm, leaning heavily on Sir Andreas in the suddenly dark and quiet forest, her breathing an unsettling rattle.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

Jackob heal Saoirse some more.

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

On the ground is a human male. A bloody axe lies next to him and he has four javelins strapped to his back. He wears thick hide armor. In the dim light it is hard to tell too much about him, but he does not seem immediately familiar to any of you.


Saoirse Female CG Aasimar Bard 4: |HP: 32/32, AC: 15, Touch 13, FF 12, Fort: +3 Reflex:+7 Will:+5|CMB +4, CMD 17 (21 disarm/sunder/trip)| acid res 5, cold res 5, and electricity res 5|Perception +4 (Darkvision) |EA: Gather Information

"If.. if we take...some of his blood...I can find out more about him...in the morning." Saoirse says tiredly.


Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

I can do that. Rillka replies to Saoirse, she then casts a light spell and moves towards the body. She will start by moving all weapons out of reach... just in case.


KM Handouts Drunken Wanderings

With the light, you can all see that he appears to be a Kellid Tribesman. Rillka removes the four javelins and kicks the bloody great axe away from the body. After searching him she also finds 11 gold tucked into his hide armor.

What do you want to do with the body?


Male N tiefling druid (wild whisperer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 23 (14 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none. | EA: Search

Massaging the scar left by his newly healed wound, Duzz joins the others to look at the dead man. "That... could have been done better, but considering we are all still breathing, it could also have been much worse."

"What do you do with killers around here? A proper burial would be nice. Show the body back in town could bring some closure to people, but since he is back in his human form, it could bite us in the ass."


Halfling CN Female Halfling Arcanist 4 HP:22/22 AC:14 T:13 FF:11 F:+3 R:+4 W:+7 Perc:+8 Init:+4 CMB:+1 CMD:+132 | Spells 0|~ 1|6|EA=Mapping

I think we should return the body to the city for burial, see if anyone knows this person. They may not have even known what was happening. While I don't like saying this; half the regions leadership is right here... I don't think anyone is going to confront us.

1 to 50 of 4,202 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Little Game Master's Kingmaker (Table 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.