Iron Gods Campaign

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the Iron Gods campaign.

Treasure list

maps

images


1,601 to 1,650 of 1,828 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>

Nothing detects as magical


Nothing detects as magical


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

Vivianne quirks an eyebrow and sweeps the room with Detect Evil, not having the highest hopes. Everything else so far has been evil, why would this room be any different?


Vivianne, the body detects as evil


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

"Be careful... Not all is right in here." She takes a single step forward, looking around the room with a cursory glance.


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

Poshment sighs, but doesn't know what else to do. "Should I let Milani turn the lights on again?" Without really waiting for a response, he looses another flash from his holy symbol.
________
Positive (Harm Undead), DC 16: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1) = 10


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

"I bet a zombie? Or a mummy?" Zimdoz scratches his head.


There is a scream from the body as Poshment's energy touches it and an incorporeal figure emanates from it.

Knowledge religion check

Zimdoz initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Poshment initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Vivianne initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Alldur initiative: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Grezzag initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

wraith initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Initiative order:

Block 1: Alldur and zimdoz

Block 3: Wraith

Block 3: Everyone else

So block 1 your actions


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

'What the hells is it?' Alldur asks, hesitating.

Holding my action until I can get into position to get line of sight on it.


Zimdoz, your action


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Zimdoz curses in Undercommon and tries to shoot the creature, loading his pistol with a paper cartridge and ordnance, not bothering to entangle the creature.

+1 dragon pistol, point blank shot, ranged touch: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
+1 dragon pistol, point blank shot, ordnance: 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + (5, 5, 5) + 4 = 27

Half Damage is 50%, so 13 (if it is a wraith)


Zimdoz's shot strikes the creature and it howls in pain.

It flies forward to attack Zimdoz

Incorporeal touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 + Con drain: 1d6 ⇒ 3

On to block 3


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"OH GEEZ, OH GEEZ, OH GEEZ!" Poshment cries out as he looses another flash of blinding holy light, straight from Elysium.
________
Positive (Harm Undead), DC 16: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1) = 10


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

Vivianne squints her eyes as the spectral figure flies forward. Sheathing her sword at her hip, she lunged forward with a hand glowing with a white light.

Lay on Hands Touch Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 4) = 13


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

Assuming Vivianne moved in, allowing me to get line of sight

Alldur scuttles forward, spotting his opening as Vivianne gives the specter the good touch. He draws his wand, eyeing it's form suspiciously and fires off a salvo of missiles at the being.

Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 3 = 9


Will save: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17

The wraith manages to dodge Vivianne's attack, however it is hit by Alldur's bolts.

Grezzag moves forward slightly and swings his axe at the creature.

Orc Double axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


With a mighty blow Grezzag drops the wraith and it crumbles into dust.

Loot: a timeworn mind burner
red scatterlight suit
an envoy's mouthpiece
a skillslot


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"This was easily the worst hotel I've ever been in. Let's grab the good stuff and skedaddle! I'm pretty sure there must be a crowd of some sort for me to address at this point, common people to rouse into a frenzy against the Hellions!" Poshment says, practically dreaming out loud.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Zimdoz coughs, and says "yeah, I don't feel very well. Any way Milani can help with this wraith's draining, Poshment?"

Zimdoz does not look well.


Where to next?


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

Poshment sizes Zimdoz up, poking him in his soft places and pretending to put a stethoscope up to his chest. Frowning deeply, he says, "Milani's aid will come tomorrow at the earliest, at least through me," he admits. "Think you can wait until then?"

"I say we head back to our friends and spread the news!" he suggests.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

'I have plenty of fight left in me, but I understand if we need to recuperate after all we've done.'

'Perhaps we could work together on a more...' He taps the near bandolier of wands he carries and gestures to his scroll case. 'Portable way to take care of injuries like Zimdoz's'


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"I've always got fight left in me! Is there something else we want to do today though?"
________
Did we have another item on our list to handle today? Poshment suggested reporting back because he thinks we are done. On the portable stat fixing items, ability drain is quite expensive to fix now that I look at it. 2375 for a scroll of Restoration since lesser doesn't cut it (but we'd only need one!). Poshment can't even cast 4th level spells yet, thought lesser would do the trick :(


[i]As you pick up the scatterlight suit and mouthpiece the mouthpiece starts to play a recording:

"This is the final report of salvage module Chrysalis. Captain Yurian Valako reporting. Divinity is lost; the rest of the ship's crew is presumed dead or worse. The surviving crew of Chrysalis and I are boarding a launch and will attempt an emergency landing, but without AI control, the prospects of a safe landing are minimal. I've secured an inhibitor facet- if I can install it into the Unity interface, it should disable the AI's security long enough for us to reclaim control and perhaps even signal for help from home. I'm boarding the launch now, and will append further reports after our successful landing."


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"What a tense time to be on a ship! Does that mean there used to be water here? A scholar told me some parts of the continent were covered in water a looooooooooooooooooooo- *inhale* -ooooooooooooong time ago!" Poshment speculates. "Whatever there plan with this Ay-Aye person, doesn't seem like it worked right."


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur takes a long pull from his waterskin. 'Theres water here now, but I take your meaning. But I think this is the result of some kind of disaster. Judging by the names in the recording it's related to our current task.' Alldur tries a few different buttons about the room as he talks.


What do you want to do next?


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Let’s wait to fix the drain, I’ll just stay out of the front for a level or so.


You head back to the ratfolk lair and meet up with your allies.
Whiskifiss is ectastic at your progress.

"You've done it. Large numbers of Hellions minions have deserted. There's only the leadership and the most loyal of the followers left. We'll run distraction with the steel hawks, making it easier for you to sneak in and bring the leadership down. As you progress we'll follow on as and when we can, tightening the net."


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"You mean right now or, like, tomorrow?" Poshment asks. Damn, was really looking forward to a good meal right about now... Putting his fists on his hips he lifts his chin. "I'll persevere through any challenge to unchain the people from the grip of the Hellions!"
________
No concern as a player, just Poshment being himself btw


"If we wait until tomorrow we can make sure we are well rested before we attack."


What do you want to do?


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Zimdoz nods, "Yes, any rest would be good, I'm not feeling very well."

[ooc]Zimdoz will swap out a few spells to get some extra HP if he can rest.[/ooc


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

A short nod and figures out where she can spend the night. Gotta be in tip top shape for the assault tomorrow!


Going to move things on a bit

You rest overnight and wake feeling refreshed and head out with the others. Thanks to distraction from the others and your efforts so far a large part of the area appears abandoned. You arrive at a temple complex, its doors hanging wide open.

This large room is lit by tracks of glowing pabels of light set in the ceiling, ten feet above. To the west, the room ends in a ragged wall of rubble, rock, and twisted metal, while to the east, a ten-foot-diameter circular platform sits on the ground before a pair of large doors. Rectangular panels of glass adorn the walls between crude paintings of a mechanical talon.


Map updated - slide 5


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"So..." Poshment chuckles nervously. "Looks like we'll be getting into it deep again. Who wants to go first?" he asks as he twists the ring on his finger, causing Grezzag's to glow gently.
________
Shield Other on Grezzag!


Can you all make Perception checks please.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

'I'm willing, but I don't think I'm the best person for the job.' Alldur says as he arranges items in his component pouches.


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

Vivianne rolls her eyes but moves to the front. "I'll go first, I just hope Grezzag follows behind."

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 17


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

Alright big guy, go protect your betrothed and his friends!" Poshment jests as he smacks Grezzag on the butt.
________
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Zimdoz also checks, but scurries back after looking around a bit.

Rebuffing, swapping out spells.

False Life for the day: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

Remember Viv, you have barkskin (+3) before we go in! Poshment can have the other.


Zimdoz, you spot in one corner, trying to hide until an appropriate moment there is a half orc. He looks as if he is waiting for an appropriate moment to attack.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 6/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 50/50+10 Temporary | AC 22-15-18 | F+9, R+12, W+3 | Per +15, Sense M +1, Init +6

Zimdoz quietly whispers to the group, "ambush up ahead, half-orc in corner" as quickly as he can.


You can all have a surprise round action


Gnome Cleric of Milani 7 | HP: 70/70 | AC: 20 [23] T: 13 FF: 18 [21] CMD: 15 | F+8 R+4 W+8 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 3/3 ; Channel Positive 6/8; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 3+1/4+1 3rd 2+1/3+1 4th 0+1/1+1

"If fisticuffs is what he wants, then fisitcuffs is what he WILL GET!" Poshment shouts as he rolls up his sleeves and takes an over-dramatic brawler's stance. "Have at thee, knave!"
________
Spend an action being a nuisance and drawing attention ;)


Female Human Martyr Paladin 7

She just sighs and moves forward to place herself between the half-orc and the rest of the party, hand on her sword's pommel as she gives him an expecting look.


Grezzag readies to hit the cleric when he comes near

Anyone else?


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 33/37 | F +3 R +4 W+5| Iron Skin 8/8

ALldur readies a small dart for the enemy to attack.

Ready acid arrow for any aggresive act on the half orcs part

1,601 to 1,650 of 1,828 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.