Horde of the Dragon Queen by hiiamtom (Inactive)

Game Master hiiamtom

A modified Hoard of the Dragon Queen starting at level 3.


751 to 800 of 1,006 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Welp....


Forgot to confirm - Conner is paralyzed. Give me a wisdom save as your action this turn.


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

Longblade: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12, Slashing Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Ugh.


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

Wis: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Things go from bad to worse as the crazed leader holds off Larissa and Aemon as Amber bleeds out on the ground. Conner struggles against the magic binding him, but is unable to break free as the floating scimitar swings towards him.

Scimitar Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20, Advantage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Spell Damage: 2d8 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5) + 1 = 9

Unable to move effectively the blade cuts Conner as the cultist strikes out at Larissa and Aemon.

Leader Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Leader Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

But he cannot land a blow, sword meeting only steel in the exchange of blows.

Conner is still paralyzed and must make a wisdom saving throw.

DM Notes:
Aemon 6/24HP - 0/3 inspiration - 0/4 1st level, 0/2 2nd level
Amber 0/35HP - 0/3 rages - unconcious, 1 save & 2 fails
Conner 12/28HP - 0/1 second wind, 0/1 action surge
Larissa 13/26HP - 0/1 second wind, 0/1 action surge, 0/1 Arcane Recovery - 0/2 1st level

Lady Mondath - 64 damage taken, incapacitated
Kobold - 34 damage taken, 6 dead
Cultists - 20 damage taken, 6 dead
Male Leader - 26 damage taken


The battle has reached an apex, everyone may act!


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Aemon regained his balance and remembered to breath as he dodged the leaders blows. He calmly stepped in with a thrust at the mans midsection and demanded, "Surrender!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

Can I in any way perceive that Amber is as close to death as she is?


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

Death Saving Throw: 1d20 ⇒ 12

And that folks is a 2 - 2 situation.


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

WIS Sv: 1d20 ⇒ 1


Yeah, she's pretty pale bleeding out on the ground. You know she's in a very rough spot.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

LIke a "50/50 shot of dying" spot


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

Hoping she can trust her comrades to handle the fighting, Larissa rushes to Amber's aid.

I'll provoke an AoO to move to Amber, then use my action to try and stabilize her.

Medicine: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11


After a long fight, the hold on Conner and phantasmal weapon disappear as Aemon's final blow lands taking the leader to the ground. Is he alive or dead?

Larissa immediately tears at her clothing and tightly binds Amber's wounds. She gives no reaction, but the color to her face has returned a bit and she is stable.

Silence briefly falls on the rescued mill before the sounds of marching can be head coming from over the hill. A dozen or so approach from just beyond your vision. What do you do?


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Aemon wearily draws his blade and warns, "More are coming this way."


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

"Friend or foe? Can you tell?"


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

"I can't tell but with the way my day is going it's a good bet they aren't friendly," Aemon whines.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

Amber dreams that she's lying in a sunny field, enjoying the lightly chill wind and the fresh scents of spring beginning.


Amber Wakes in: 1d4 ⇒ 2 hours


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

Are there bushes or something we could quickly hide behind, and that wouldn't be too far to drag Amber toward in time to evade notice from whoever's approaching?


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

Conner moves closer to the sound in an attempt to ascertain who approaches.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


There is a lot of long grass near here that the cultists hid their ambush in, so you can hide in time.

Conner focuses on the noise and hears a lot of metal armor marching towards them. So far the cultists have been wearing leather and cloth besides Lady Mondath.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

There are butterflies in Amber's dreaming. She cuts them in half. Butterflies have always freaked her out.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Aemon drags Amber into the tall grass and attempted to conceal himself from the approaching force.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

They do not sound like the traditional enemies we have been fighting.


As you settle into the long grass, you see spears crest the hill as ten of the town guard are in a rushed trot towards the mill. When they see the bodies they speed up half a step.

From the long grass, you can see them really well but they make no outward signs of noticing you.


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

Conner moves forward to address the Town Guard.

We have secured the Mill from fire damage. We could use some help setting up a guard at this position the keep out any other stray cultists that have intentions on burning it down. However, we need to get back to the keep to report that we have completed our mission. How fares the remainder of the town, currently?


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Ever wary Aemon stays in the tall grass until he is sure it is safe.


The leader of this groups steps forward, I am Lieutenant first class Payton. Master Hawthorne, we came to support you and Lady Galanodel as soon as we could spare the troops. The cultist forces have taken hostages inside the market building, and we're at a standoff. Their leader is some kind of monster! He breathes lightning and has the strength to fight entire squads himself. The captain has him pinned with some other strong cultists, but we can't make a move without risking the villagers. We're trying to negotiate terms of release, but I think it's only given that thing a chance to recover.

He looks around, We can hold this ground, you all look exhausted. Make your way to the castle and get some rest and healing. We can hold the stock here.

Another troop looks at the body of Lady Mondath (I'm assuming you guys hid yourselves and Amber and not the leaders you have caught.) and yells, Lieutenant! This woman is the leader of the cultist's forces! It appears she is alive but barely.

Payton turns to Conner again, We don't have troops to spare, and you need to get support. Take your prisoner with you, Governor Nighthill has prepared dungeon accommodations for them.

Aemon:
The monstrous leader can only be the half-dragon warrior Langdedosa Cyanwrath.


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

Come, let us return to the castle with the prisoner.

Conner tosses the prisoner over his shoulder after tying her arms and legs.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Aemon peered through the tall grass and watches the approaching troop. To his horror he recognizes the leader of the troop as cultist named Langdedosa Cyanwrath. Crud, he will recognize me, he thinks as his mind races trying to decide the best course of action.

He leans over to Larissa and whispers in her ear, "That man is not a member of the guard he is a high ranking cultist."


Aemon, you misunderstand. A half-dragon is a 7 ft tall humanoid with the scales of a dragon and a tail, it's literally a mix of dragon and man - though it looks similar to a dragonborn (the tail is one of the defining differences). The man speaking to Conner is talking about a blue scaled monster cultist, and is a human.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

whoops my bad, disregard previous post.
Upon seeing Conner lift the cult leader Aemon comes out of hiding, "Let's get back to the castle. I'll carry Amber," He offers as he lifts the dwarf up out of the tall grass.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

In her dreams, the butterfly Amber cut in half has regrown into separate insects. She tries cutting them in half, but the process repeats. About 3 minutes later in dream world time (which is no time at all) Amber is screaming as she furiously strikes at a veritable tornado of colorful winged insects.


Did you guys want to take the other leader as well?

The road back is slow thanks to carrying the bodies along with you, though they don't stir from their unconscious state. It takes a while, but it's nice being able to cross the river on a bridge and walk to the front door of the castle instead of sneaking back in trough the tunnels.

Groups of guards are roving the streets in the recaptured town, and civilian militias are busy putting out fires the cultists started and bringing supplies to those that need it. The hill of the fortress is covered in bodies of the dead as they are being separated and identified, though they are under linens to avoid an extremely garish display.

Inside the fortress there is livestock and people crammed everywhere, some injured, some just wailing in fear and stress and loss. Immediately as you enter there are some cheers from faces you recognize from the temple seeing their rescuers return to the keep.

Escobert's troops in the castle flock to you, a half dozen men wearing a red sash begins asking about injuries and the status of the mill and a million other questions without waiting for an answer. They sweep you away from the main courtyard, and into the heart of the keep once more.

You are left alone in a secured room with no windows, the furniture has been pushed to the walls and it is obviously just being used as a makeshift holding area. Considering the security requirements for your captive(s) it's not something unusual.

Soon a set of guards lets a halfling woman wearing white robes to enter with several other humanoid women that follow her instruction.

Your work has graced us with many survivors, all of you, though you don't recognize the woman she clearly can tell who you are from description alone, I am Mother Berrywine, and these are the sisters of a nearby abby. We are here to heal your wounds as best we can, but we must rely on you to guard the prisoner. Please stay still while we use these salves, and lay... Amber on the floor for us to work on. I will need to use some of my magic for her case.

The woman casts a healing spell, and her assistants spread a thick opaque yellowish slave and bandages on your wounds.

Amber:
Cure Wounds: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 8) + 2 = 17
Salve: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 1 = 11

Aemon:
Salve: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 1 = 5

Conner:
Salve: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 1 = 5

Larissa:
Salve: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 1 = 4

That is some bad luck...

Amber wakes up, and the rest of you feel somewhat better as the Mother Berrywine speaks once more before leaving, I wish I could do more, but I must attend to the many other wounded from this battle. Please remove any armaments from the prisoner(s) and hand them to the guards outside. Someone will be by to see you and bring them to a proper confinement soon.

In the past hour, most of the fighting has stopped but there is still a small holdout faction to the north. The battle was lengthy and caused a lot of damage to the town, but it appears to be at the very tail end with Greenest emerging mostly victorious.

The sun is setting in a rosy sky, it is now 7pm.


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

Larissa quietly begins removing the prisoners' weapons. When finished, she sits back against a wall and closes her eyes for a bit.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Yes we would have brought the second prisoner.

Aemon helped to disarm the prisoners and collapses exhausted next to Larissa.


After pulling the chainmail and holy symbols from Mondath (her halberd long since dropped by the mill), her body lays still lightly breathing on the stone floor. The ambush leader had a hidden dagger along with his holy symbols and leather armor. The equipment is passed along to the guards outside the door.

After being forced to wait for no more than 15 minutes the Castellan Escobert enters with four guards with red sashes. Escobert has burn marks on his forearms and his right eye is heavily bandaged. He laughs briefly before speaking, Haha! Looks like ye got yer fair share of bumps and bruises too! Though it seems like I might have more scars for a lot less work, Greenest cannot thank you enough for yer service this evening. Had you not been out in the field there is no way that dragon leaves the keep, and the townsfolk you saved would have been killed or worse.

As he speaks the four guards use manacles to bind the limbs of Mondath and the other leader and carries them out on ladders serving as make-shift stretchers, We have a bit of a hostage crisis we are negotiating, but otherwise the town has been freed even if there are a few fires left to put out. We've got a room prepared for you heroes of Greenest, and there is some food ready there. Follow me when you are ready, the Governor will be there to meet with you soon.

I though there was one more of ye... where's that bald porter? He's not at the keep. Last report we had was from that mercantile family that was with you until the temple, but we have no hide nor hair of him since.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

Amber wakes with a groan, rubbing her head.
Am I back at full with all my rages?

"I had the weirdest dream. There was a butterfly city and I murdered their queen which looked like Aemon, and Larissa was there with a pirate ship and Conner was wearing-"

She continues like this for a while before getting her head back in the right place.

=====later=====

"Yeah...Ow! Don't mention it." Amber tries to act tough, but she's a little sore from her brush with death.


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

We've gotten some healing, but I don't think we've actually managed to complete a short rest yet.

Larissa answers, "He split off on his own. We haven't seen him since then either." Is that right? Memory's fuzzy.

Happy to go eat and rest, if everyone else is.


You have not taken an official rest, a short rest takes a full hour and a long rest takes eight. It might be a while before those rages and spells return.

Yes, that's what happened. Jazz ran off a different direction from you at the temple.

The keep's strange architecture is still difficult to navigate, but Escobert knows his home like it's a part of himself. After a ladder and several crossing hallways up two floors, you reach a secluded chamber with comfortable furnishings. There are two large beds and three padded chairs along with several carpets covering the floor and a small fire warming the room and providing light. There is a table with four chairs that has a basket of bread, salted meats, cheese, and produce set out next to two pitchers of drinking water and a large pewter flagon. There is a tub in the corner with a curtain, water, and linens.

This is the place we keep the few dignitaries that come by. Obviously we are not receiving anyone in the near future, so it's a perfect place for you to recover some strength. There will be a guard at the door in case you need anything, Escobert says, The Governor will be here shortly to speak with you, but I cannot say how long.

???: 1d20 ⇒ 3

You have some time, if you wish to take a short rest you can. If you do not, then you can spring into action when the governor comes instead of finishing the hour resting. Resting still means you can move around the keep and interact with people, just not get into fights or do anything strenuous or labor intensive.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

So I can spend 3 hit dice to recover hp right?

Amber finishes brushing up on her new aches and pains and signals she's ready to continue, hefting her weapon on her shoulder.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

I'll spend all three of my hit dice as well

"Nice to have you backm" Aemon said as he nods to Amber. He looks over his gear one last time and decides he is ready to go.


Init +3 | AC 16(13) | HP 26/26 | Saves: S+2/D+3/C+4/I+3/W+0/C-1 | Perc +2 | 2Wind: [X] | Surge: [X] | ArcRec: [ ] | Spells: 1st (1/2) | Insp: [ ]

I'll spend the smaller of my HD:
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

I will spend 1 HD.

HD: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

3d8: 3d8 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) = 16


Amber Hit Dice: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Let me know if you want to use more, you're at 33/35 HP.

Aemon, you're at full HP after 2HD so you keep that last one.

If anyone wants to spend more HD let me know.

DM Notes:
Aemon 24/24HP - 1/3d8 - 0/3 inspiration - 0/4 1st level, 0/2 2nd level
Amber 33/35HP - 2/3d12 - 0/3 rages
Conner 22/28HP - 2/3d10 - 1/1 second wind, 1/1 action surge
Larissa 20/26HP - 0/1d6, 2/2d10 - 1/1 second wind, 1/1 action surge, 0/1 Arcane Recovery - 0/2 1st level

After ten minutes of relaxing in the comfortable space, a rest well earned with the battles behind you, there is a knock as the door which opens without waiting for it to be answered. A guard props the door open as Governor Nighthill enters, his arm in a sling and his eyes sad, On a day where we have lost so much so quickly, I cannot express gratitude deep enough for the deeds you have performed. Without any single act you performed I fear this town would have been lost, but you heroes went beyond that - securing a back door for our mobilization, sending the dragon away, rescuing more citizens than anyone else, and now saving our food supply and capturing the leader of the attack force... Again, I cannot thank you enough. I wish I had any reward to give, but after the looting and damage to the town I cannot afford to give more than an insulting sum. I insist that our community will reward you with what we can, but I need some more time to pull something worthwhile together.

He sighs a bit, And there is still the matter of this Cyanwrath fellow. He's possibly the strongest humanoid I have ever met, and is demanding his freedom in exchange for the hostages his men hold. For now we have agreed to give food and clean water and allow them to rest so long as they feed the hostages and prove they are living to us and he has kept any agreement we have had over the past couple of hours. We are trying to come to some sort of negotiated agreement to end the battle once and for all with as little death as possible, but I don't want to just let the cult go either after they have done so much harm. I know it's probably a strange question from a ruler to all of you, but your judgement has been proven steadfast. What do you think I should do in such a situation?


Human Fighter (Soldier)/2; HP: 16/21; AC: 16 (17 Dual Wielding);Init:+2; Passive Perception 12; SW 1/1; AS 0/1

Maybe there is a way we can free the hostages and allow you to keep Cyanwrath in custody where he belongs. Do we know where they are being held? If so, we can stall the exchange of prisoners until we can free them.


Init +4 | AC 15 | HP 24/24 | Saves: S+0/D+5/C+2/I+0/W+0/C+5 | spell DC 13 | Bardic Insp: [2] | Percp. +4

Aemon's thoughts are jumbled as he tried to think for a way to rescue the prisoners but his thoughts keep returning to Cyanwrath. I can't let him see me here. If does recognize me I will have to kill him, The bard concluded.


Init +2 | AC 15 | HP 35/35 | Saves: S+3/D+2/C+3/I-1/W+1/C+0 | Raging : [1/2 damage except psychic, +2 damage] | Rages : [2/3] | Percp. +3

Nah, that should be plenty DM

Amber mulls over the idea. It was so much easier when their was someone to hit and something to hit them with.

"I'm not exactly one for subtle activity." she mentions gesturing to her muscular frame.

"If we can let them go, we could try hunting them later. Or perhaps exchanging prisoners. Or maybe we just burn the whole place down, or at least pretend to, so they focus on their own survival instead of killing hostages.."


Nighthill sits back a bit when Conner speaks, Unfortunately, this Cyanwrath fellow seems to have the experience and tactical know-how of a talented leader. The cult emptied the marketplace vault, and now have the hostages held there. It's a stone building with stone floors and two layers of heavy wooden doors, breaking into it secretly would take a level of magic or mining that this town doesn't possess. The actual building the vault is attached to is essentially a barracks which is wooden and windowless, but there is a parapet that they bring the hostages up to and call out from to confirm they are still alive. We've confirmed dozens of citizens being held by at least 5 cultists.

We are pretty sure they hit there first and took as many hostages as possible on purpose while emptying anything of worth left in the market. While the vault is at its low-point - the traders along the Trade Way already moved the bulk of the wealth recently - security was at its low-point for the season and we had a strong season. I don't know how much they have taken, but it's more substantial than I would have thought based on what our guards have reported.

When Amber brings up the idea of letting them go and hunting them down, Nighthill leans forward again and mumbles, Interesting... before she brings up burning the whole place down and Nghthill says, Let's put a pin in the fire idea for now, but the idea of letting them go and using them to track the cult interests me - however I don't have anyone I could possibly spare on such a task. Even Leosin and his men are missing after this conflict. We don't even know where they hid their troops to be able to reach us without warning. It would be a huge gamble but could save the town...

Since you captured the leaders maybe we can get an answer from them if the trail goes cold following Cyanwrath.

751 to 800 of 1,006 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / hiiamtom's Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.