Gravel to Granite (Inactive)

Game Master Lareg

Started. Recruiting open. Apprentice-level game (Super Genius Games rule pre lvl 1. Pathfinder @ lvl 1 & beyond). Characters begin pre level 1, gain levels, and classes. Game run on the boards. Characters currently at lvl 2.


1,901 to 1,950 of 2,663 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Round three: Aak (action complete), Caylen (pre-written action complete), Rema (action complete), Shayne (action complete), & Silx (now acting).

I'm pretty sure Shayne has only used three rounds of bardic performance.


Male Drow Rogue (Trapsmith) 2

IM GOING HAM

Realizing his cover is blown, Silx stabs viciously again

Att 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 +bardic performance
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

Gonna post Aak's actions early, hope that okay. Will target nearest Orc threatening Aak

Aak will turn in an attempt to strike down the foe set before him. He takes a might swing at the enemy

morningstar: 1d20 ⇒ 5

shield: 1d20 ⇒ 19

damage shield: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

Not sure if you've used it yet, Aak, but don't forget about your ferocious strike ability!


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

The orc near Silx begins to fall to the ground, but then growls - using his anger to stand for a short time more.

Grishnodnok begins to approach T’frkhr, but the orc on the temple steps lets loose an arrow. (1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16, Dmg: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8). The bolt, from what can now be seen clearly is a crossbow, hits the already weakened half-orc. He growls before falling to the ground.

There are only three orcs, one near SIlx, the one on the temple steps and T’frkhr. I am going to assume that Aak approaches and attacks the orc near Silx.

Aak's blunted shield bash still manages to knock the orc near Silx to the ground.

Round four: Aak (action complete), Caylen (now acting), Rema, Shayne, & Silx.


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

Seeing Groshnodok go down, Caylen takes a step back and raises both of her burning hands to the sky. "சுடர் ஒளி உள்ள" she calls out as fire flickers behind her eyes, "விழுந்த ஒரு தீப்பிழம்புகள், மற்றும் இன்னும் நிற்க அந்த தீப்பிழம்புகள் ஸ்டோக் மறுபடியும்!" After shouting these words, Caylen's body glows brightly for a brief moment before a pulse of energy erupts outwards from her. It appears as a surging wall of white flames that parts around the enemy orcs and seeks out only her allies.

The flames, familiar to her friends, do not burn or scald but seem to cauterize their wounds and turn dried blood to glowing embers and flakes of ash painlessly, leaving behind renewed and healed flesh.

Celestial:

Light of the flame within,
reignite the flames of the fallen, and stoke the flames of those that still stand!

_____
Free: 5-step away from combat
Standard: Channel energy (precise channeling) - All allies within 30 feet are healed 1d6 ⇒ 1 point of damage.

DIIIIICE >:(


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

T’frkhr flees into temple, two orcs emerge from the temple doors - covering his retreat.

Round four: Aak (action complete), Caylen (action complete), Rema (now acting), Shayne, & Silx.


Female Samsaran Monk

Feeling Caylen's healing energy and seeing that Groshnodok remains on the ground, Rema shifts her focus to the half-orc.

Looking toward Caylen while gesturing toward Groshnodok, "I must tend to him. Stay near and I will help you soon." (Groshnodok is healed for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13).

Round four: Aak (action complete), Caylen (action complete), Rema (action complete), Shayne (now acting), & Silx.

Hidden:
Groshnodok HP: 7/30. T'frkhr's 5/30 HP. Int Track: Aak, Caylen, T'frkhr, Rema, Shayne, Silx and Groshnodnok.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

Upon seeing T’frkhr retreat to the temple

Orc

Look at your mighty leader, cower in fear and run. He has no HONOR, no RESPECT. Look at Groshnodnok, he fights till he draws his last breaths. He stands tall, going blow for blow with your supposed leader. Lay down your arms, join us in the fight against Tanoth and Tolin and his army. WE will fight, never back down and run like T’frkhr. We will all band together and bring down the evil that stalks out lands.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Intimidate roll for Aak: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7
Diplomacy roll for Aak: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

The orcs remain were they are, ready to attack anyone that approaches the temple.

So yeah, the dice seem to be out to get you guys.

Round four: Aak (action complete), Caylen (action complete), Rema (action complete), Shayne (now acting), & Silx (now acting).

Opening actions for Silx also.


filler of waterskins

Shayne maintains his illusion (swift action), pulls a scroll from his backpack (move action), and casts Sleep from the scroll (standard action). He hopes the two orcs beside the temple door will succumb, and perhaps the archer as well.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

The orc with the crossbow and one of the others slump to the ground, snoring loudly. Seeing his fellows fall to the ground the remaining orc flees into the temple.

Hidden:
AO: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3, FO1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19, FO2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Round four: Aak (action complete), Caylen (action complete), Rema (action complete), Shayne (action complete), & Silx (now acting).

After Silx's action.

Grishnodnok, seeing the orcs sleeping sits on the temple steps. Fatigue from his enraged state has set in. "There aren't many left. If you want to go ahead without me I'll understand."


Male Drow Rogue (Trapsmith) 2

Silx falls back into the shadows once more, attempting to slip behind the orcs defending the temple

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Female Samsaran Monk

With all the orcs outside of the temple tied up, unconscious, or asleep we'll continue out of initiative. If / when you all enter the temple we will continue with round five.

Rema approaches Caylen, "Are you ok? Looking around, Is anyone else hurt?"


filler of waterskins

Shayne replies to Grishnodnok, "Are there other exits? We could close these doors and use Stone Shape on the center of the steps to lock them inside for a few hours. Or weeks."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

I am gonna equip myself, since they left. Somebody tie up the sleeping orcs and put them with the others and of course disarm them so they don't get any ideas, the last thing we need is to do is leave them with weapons. If anyone objects, lets leave the crossbow with Durra. I doubt she wants to go in with us, and if she is gonna stay out here she will need some sort of protection. Durra, if you know how to properly use any of the armor these orcs were using and can have use for it, please don't hesitate to speak up.

dont know what Durra is carrying/using so she can grab what is off the captives for herself or Wuther as needed. Assuming she stays outside. Aak gonna properly gear up

Gonna don my armor hastily, just in case they come back


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Grishnodnok looks confused, "These are the only doors. What is this stone shape?"

From the stairs that lead into the temple, you cannot help but notice the pile of rotten body parts and skeletal bones piled outside the main doors. The temple doors stand slightly ajar, allowing easy access to the main floor of the temple structure.


filler of waterskins

The gnome bows to Grishnodnok. "I will be happy to demonstrate. But first I must clean up here. Things yearn to happen in a proper order. Being a mage is restricting: with magic and knowledge you learn to see the order in which things want to happen, and have few choices remaining."

Shayne spreads out his kapenia on the throne. Then he casts Ghost Sound to create the noise of a loud wind as he alters his illusion. The elegant pavilion shakes, then rises into the air, then spins around and around. Like a whirlpool, a whisp stretches downward from the center, reaching toward the kapenia below. When it finally touches there is a sharp crack as the pavilion instantly shrinks down into a pile of glittering dust, upon the cloth. Shayne smiles, folds the cloth again, picks it up off the top of the crate (which seemingly appeared merely so the gnome would not need to bend down to retrieve his cloth). A trail of glittering lights leaks from the folded cloth as he carries it to his backpack and puts it away.

"Now to put on my armor," he says. This happens much more mundanely. As he tightens the final buckle, he asks Grishnodnok, "So, there are no innocents in the temple? No women, children, or allies?"

The sentiment about choices not only fits Shayne's worldview that his life is part of a story guided by narrative tropes, but is also part of many famous fantasy stories. See this blog post for how it appears in A Wizard of Earthsea and Sign of the Unicorn.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Grishnodnok thinks for a moment, "I have seen that some curious humans be taken. None live. T’frkhr has captured others for his purposes. If those live I cannot say."


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

"The temple has tunnels below," Caylen says through her clenched teeth rather than respond immediately to Rema. "We must confer with Wurther, he-- " The young woman winces, dropping to one knee with eyes wrenched shut, trying to struggle through the pain of her burns.

Then, glowing brightly, Caylen erupts in a series of bursts of pure, white flame. Each time the flames explode out from Caylen, ashes and glowing embers fall from her body where wounds once were until eventually, Caylen looks unharmed saved for the singed quality of her clothing.

"Wurther told us the orcs came up from below the temple," Caylen finally explains with clarity. "We need to confirm with him that this is the only way, if there is a cave that allows them to come out and flee or come up behind us while we rest..." Caylen shakes her head slowly.
__________
Two channel energy uses, Caylen will also allow the orcs who are restrained and within 30-feet to be affected and healed too.
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

Channel Energy: 4/7
1st-Level Spells: 0/2
Running low on mojo for continued combat, but if it's just Capital T left, then maybe we could rush him before he has a chance to heal up.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Durra nods approvingly as the group checks on the stables, "I've overheard much. You've done more than I imagined possible. I wish I'd been as skilled." She looks sadly at Wuther. Peter is near the old man, holding his hand.

Durra whispers, "It won't be long now."

Conversation with Grishnodnok, before or after checking on the stables.

The half-orc does his best to explain, "The caves. They are behind the temple." Grishnodnok points to the left of the temple where there is a low ridge, that serves as a natural boundary surrounding temple grounds.

Grishnodnok also provides an estimate of the remaining orcs: no more than half a dozen.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

Groshnodnok, tell me about the Orcs we have downed so far. What is the likelihood of them siding with us, to take down T’frkhr? You have sworn your loyalty to us brother, if they see you helping us to end the major threat of Tolin and Tanoth, then will they fallow suit. We WILL need all the able bodies we can going forward to face the taint upon this land.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Groshnodnok shakes his head, "They will not fight their own. I will see that they fight with us when the time comes. If any harm you or your friends in the meantime they will answer to me. That is all I can assure you."


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Some time after Aak and Groshnodnok talk about the orcs helping attack T’frkhr.

Durra walks from the stables, she looks exhausted. "Wuther is dead. Peter asked for a moment. She hands an old folded bit of parchment to Rema. Wuther told me to give this to you."

After handing off the folded parchment, Durra finds a spot near the crates and sits down. Thistle lands near by, watching her carefully while she holds her head in her knees.


Female Samsaran Monk

Rema opens the parchment, inside is a smaller bit of parchment that doesn't look nearly as old. She carefully reads both.

"All of you should see this." Rema offers two pieces of parchment to the group members.

Note:
The note is addressed to "The company of the Samsaran." It messily continues, "I wish there were more time. There is so much to explain. I have told Peter to tell you everything I've told him. There is still more, but my hand struggles. I have heard what you all have done. I know you must have the title. You must guard this place. Build the alliance that you have created. You will need this place as a refuge. It will take time for the folk living in the nearby villages to understand. Continue as you have today and I have faith that honor of the valiant will be upheld." There is no signature, only a splotch of blood that his been wiped away.

Old parchment:
This old document has a seal at the bottom. It looks to be official. Rema explains that it is the title to the temple and the surrounding land.


Female Samsaran Monk

Once everyone has had a chance to see the two pieces of parchment.

"With the records at the monastery and The Order of the Valiant we should be able to prove the authenticity of the title. When I came into port in Shinmish I met briefly with a diplomat there. It seems that may be the closest seat of government. Looking toward the temple, I can help with the diplomatic matters, but I don't think we'll have much luck supporting our claim if there are orcs sealed in the temple."


filler of waterskins

Shayne ponders. "Can we seal the front doors, then explore starting with the caves? That seems the only way to be thorough."


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Groshnodnok gets up slowly, "I'll show you the entrance. There was little more than vermin in the caves when we came through them."

If you all could give me a rough idea of how all the orcs are secured that would be helpful.


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

"The Caves can wait," Caylen states with a shake of her head, jaw trembling at the mention that Wuther has died. She closes her eyes and draws in a slow, calming breath. "Six orcs, and their leader, wait for us in that temple. If we leave them in there, there's no telling what they'll do or how they'll prepare. Their leader used a scroll, and if he has the power to conjure other creatures to his service, we could soon find ourselves facing a larger force."

Folding her arms within the blackened sleeves of her robe, Caylen looks to Groshnodok. He had said that the surviving orcs would not fight their leader, but that he could convince them not to harm the group. Caylen's brows furrow together, and she finds no acceptance in that solution.

Moving over to where the fallen orcs are, Caylen unfolds her arms and holds up her burned hands, then unleashes another wave of radiant flame that erupts from her body. This time, though, it is the orcs who feel the healing warmth of Caylen's flame. Like the ebb and flow of some fiery tide, the heaving light washes over the orcs in lapping waves, burning away their wounds and replacing it with the light of wakedness and comfort.

"You have been defeated," Caylen begins, her eyes alight with the glow of flame. "Not out of malice, or out of hatred. Not out of anger or ignorance. You have been defeated out of kindness and out of unity. You have been defeated and given the chance to rise again. A flame that has been snuffed out, reignited."

Lowering her burned arms, Caylen looks at each orc individually. "The old you has been defeated -- slain -- and snuffed out. Now you are given a chance to be reborn. You are not the first, and you will not be the last. But if you choose honor, if you chose hope over despair I will lead you to a new future. If you refuse, than you accept the death of a failure and a servant. By my side and with my flame you will be equals!"

Looking over her shoulder to Shayne, Caylen's brows furrow in memory of something. Perhaps there was yet wisdom in the bard's words that seemed to draw such ire initially. Caylen turns her backs on the orcs, then unfastens the metal clasp at the front of her waistband, loosening the front of her robe. She pulls one corner down over a bare shoulder, using a burned hand to keep the chest closed. Then, shrugging off the other shoulder, Caylen reveals a horrific burn scar on her left shoulder and collarbone.

"You were not the first," Caylen explains, letting the back of her robe fall down to her waist, revealing something there to the orcs first. Then, as she turns around to face them, her companions see what Caylen had been hiding all this time. The young woman's back is nothing but scar tissue from a burning that should have been fatal. But the twisting patterns of once-molten flesh are not irregular, instead they form the shape of twin crescent blades of a great axe awash with flames.

"You were not the first to be reborn in flame," Caylen reiterates to the orcs, slowly pulling the shoulders of her robe back up. "You will not be the last. But I assure you, if you fight by my side in the name of the Forge-Fire Angradd, you will find honor, victory, battle and eventually peace."

Fully done with this senseless struggle against the orcs, Caylen feels enlivened by this experience, and it is with this renewed confidence -- even at her most exhausted -- she poses to them her question.

"Will you fight fire with fire?"

_____________________
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

*fingers crossed*


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

Messed up on reading my spells per day. I read spells known on my sheet instead of per-day. I have 4 1st-level spells per day, not 2, so Caylen is totally good for another encounter.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

The orcs look to Groshnodnok who nods. As he makes eye contact with each of the orcs he speaks a phase in

Orcish:
"I fight with them. Follow me."
. They each nod as Groshnodnok looks at them.

Groshnodnok turns to Caylen, "We will fight with you. He looks toward the temple and then turns toward the caves, To the temple or the cave?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

Aak listens intently to Caylen's speech. When she turns, and he sees the crescent scar Aak's mouth drops a bit, but he quickly regains his composure. He hopes the orcs will join in retaking the temple. At the very least he will have help in rebuilding the temple after this current threat is dealt with.

I agree, the threat in the temple is greater than the caves. If we have the resources to retake it now then we shall. But if we need to rest a day and prepare then we will. I wil not rush into battle foolishly, even if the current enemy is wounded if it will cost anyone involved their life, Aak will say briefly then turn to his friends, what say each if you? Are you prepared now or do we prepare this evening? spells and HP good for everyone or will sleeping be better? Aak also poses the question to Groshnodnok since he considers him an ally now


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Groshnodnok pulls a potion from gear, "This should be enough to get me through. Glancing at Rema and Caylen, and it seems you have able healers."


filler of waterskins

Shayne replies to Caylen's diplomacy and demonstration with the biggest smile she has yet seen from him.

"Are not the temple and caves the same extended area? What if we enter the temple, but these orcs decide to flee through the caves? They would escape: fleeing far away seems more likely than vengefully hiding to ambush us during the next few days. They would remain a threat to the farmers and woodsmen of these mountains. As long as they are predatory instead of peaceful, I would prefer to trap them and slay them. Neither entrance (doorway or caves) will ensure their current prisoners are alive: me must pray our quarry is too busy retreating to stop and kill those innocents. So it is only innocents outside whose lives we might save. I still suggest sealing the doors and entering through the caves."

A thought occurs to Shayne. He turns so he is making eye contact with Groshnodnok, although still speaking so all can hear.

Have we established that all the orcs speak common? It appears Caylen's speech confirmed this.

"Tangentially, Groshnodnok, perhaps the most ancient human contract -- perhaps even older than marriage -- says I am strong and you are weak, and you will give me stuff because no one else bothers to protect you.. Different human cultures call this contract by different names: feudalism, the town watch, police, a standing army. But it is fundamental. And the village of Wolverton has failed as a settlement by neglecting to acquire a strong protector. They work to grow crops and raise livestock and children, but it matters little how full their barns and cribs are when cultists, bandits, wolves, or monsters roam the streets. Perchance, when our work combating the current cultists is done, you and your orcs can return to this temple as the region's strong protectors. There is no need to take from Wolverton and the other villages. Establish a fair contract and they will tithe you food and steel as you do the bloody work of slaying criminals and beasts. If you build a small arena, you will see humans have just as much enjoyment of bloodshed as orcs. If you do that while projecting a sense of nobility and controlled strength then their sons will ask to study weaponry under your tutelage and their daughters will sneak into your bedrooms. If you do it faithfully and without changing the contract, people will migrate near you to settle more villages and your clan's fame will be measured in generations and dynasties."


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Groshnodnok shakes his head, "You are mistaken. If we were human what you say would hold. They would rather kill us than let us protect them. There was a time when we lived as you suggest. First the drought came. It nearly killed us all. Then those with fire came. They spread fear and distrust. Few now see us as anything more then monsters. Maybe you can help them see differently."


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Pausing to think, Groshnodnok begins to speak while looking in the direction of the cave. "The cave is near, but I do not know if it is connected to the temple. There is a well within the temple and water within the cave. The two could be connected. Turning toward Shayne, Could they escape through the well?"


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

"If they wish to try and flee through water, let them." Caylen states flatly, looking to the others before turning and beginning to walk towards the temple. "They're defeated already, they're just not as aware of it as we are. We can't just stand here. Wuther-- Wuther didn't die for nothing. We'll cleanse this temple and spare the people of this land the rage of the ignorant and the fearful."

Looking back to the group, Caylen makes a beckoning motion with one burned hand, then begins to make her approach to the temple, alone.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

As Groshnodnok looks on several of the orcs get up and begin to follow Caylen. The half-orc looks toward Shayne and Aak. An unasked question floats in the air. 'Should I stop them?'


filler of waterskins

Shayne picks up his backpack and follows Caylen. "I must have heard incorrectly. I thought the caves and temple were known to connect."


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

The temple doors sit nearly closed.

Initiative rolls:

  • Aak:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
  • Caylen:1d20 ⇒ 20
  • Rema:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
  • Shayne:1d20 ⇒ 19
  • Silx:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Hidden:
Grosh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8, Orcs: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

If we stop them, we oppress them. They know what they do, and we should accept and embrace the free will and courage they possess to go against the negativity of those within the temple. Shall we join them? Aak responds to the obvious question posed by Groshnodnok.

I assume the orcs are geared up cause we let them have their stuff back since they joined us

Caylen, wait! Let me take the lead, there are enemies and it would be foolish to let our healer take the lead should they rush the door, Aak cries out as he hurries to catch up with Caylen.


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Yes, please consider the orcs geared up. Similarly any changes gear wise that the group wishes to make are considered all set.

Perception rolls:

  • Aak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
  • Caylen: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
  • Rema: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
  • Shayne: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
  • Silx: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Sounds like the marching order is roughly Aak, Caylen, Shayne, Silx wih the orc clumped around Caylen & Aak. Groshnodnok would likely be near Aak or Shayne. Does that sound about right? I'll post a map of the temple interior this evening if work is slow.

Silx:
You hear footsteps far beyond the door. They sound like they could be going up stairs.


Female Human Oracle (Life) [Planar Oracle] 2

With her back to the others, Caylen smiles faintly as Aak urges for her to wait so he can catch up, and she does just that, allowing him to move to the forefront of the advance on the temple.


Male Drow Rogue (Trapsmith) 2

Actually I might take point for some scouting, go a little ahead
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Hearing the footsteps, Silx makes his way over to get line of sight

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc

The order sounds right. Gotta work soon, and I probably wont be one for awhile, Got a late even tonight then early day tomorrow. Feel free to DMNPC me if I bog down the game :)


Male Half-Orc Monk 9 / Puppetmaster 2

Silx:
You see two orcs on the upper level waiting with javelins.

The entry way of the temple seems empty. Though the poor lighting and shadows makes it hard to see the far walls, a broken statue toward the center of the temple is visible. There are two sets of stairs flanking the statue, which head up.

Beginning initiative order now.

Round one: Caylen, Shayne, Silx, Aak, & Rema.

Allied orcs will be run as NPCs directed by Grosh. Feel free to role play giving him directions.


Male Drow Rogue (Trapsmith) 2

Silx slips back to the party "Two orcs are waiting on the upper level. I think they have javelins on them, we need to be careful and not expose ourselves to them"


filler of waterskins

Yet more use for Shayne's ongoing Silent Image...

Shayne nods thanks to Silx. He approaches the Drow, pinches the thumb and forefinger of one hand as if gripping Silx's clothes (although the gnome is obviously not), then pulls off an illusionary copy of his ally. The illusion crouches and begins an unsuccessfully attempt to sneak unseen through the shadows towards the center of the room, with quite a bit more hip wiggle boogie than Silx would ever use.

The image currently is moving at a snail's pace in the entryway, not visible to the orcs above. Shayne looks towards his friends while raising an eyebrow, seeking a silent visual confirmation that his plan is acceptable.

Bonus points if you picture the fake Silx humming Stray Cut Strut with jazz hands.

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,663 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A sparce tavern, a dusty inn, and the looming mountains All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.