Glories of the Past Series (Inactive)

Game Master GM Cody

GM Cody's Maps

Ini:


[dice=Ini Archibald]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Ini Darro]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Ini Hakaam]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Ini Kazzok]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Ini Victoria]1d20+9[/dice]

Part 3: Something Something Dwarven Glory
Subtier 8-9


801 to 821 of 821 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Alchemist 9
Stats:
HP: 54/57 - Init: +4 - Fort/Ref/Will: +9/+12/+6 (+8 vs poison, +2 vs magic) - Perception: +18 - AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 16 - CMD: 21 - Bombs: 19/19

Kazzok flies slightly to the west and lobs a bomb at the largest rustmonster on the southern flank.

Explosive Bomb, splashing the three small ones, excluding Blackthorn's squares.

Ranged Touch Attack, haste, PBS: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 26
Fire Damage, PBS: 5d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 3, 3) + 7 + 1 = 23

12 fire damage on the splash, Reflex DC 21 for half.


Blackthorn runs up, engaging the rust monsters in combat and tries to deliver a particularly savage bite but ends up missing.

Dario fires a flurry of arrows into the fray but only one finds its mark!

Kazoo continues buzzing around, lobbing bombs left and right!

Small Rust 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Small Rust 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Small Rust 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

He severely scorches that bunch of Rust Monsters but is unable to drop a single one!

Round 3 - Bold may post -
Victoria
Archibald
Hakaam

Clay Golems (I moved them around in the initiative, they should probably go with Hakaam anyways)
Little Rust Monsters 1: 18 damage | 2: 36 damage | 3: 12 Damage | 4: 18 damage
Big Rust Monsters(Alphas) 1: 58 damage | 2: 18 damage | 3: 37 damage
Darro | Blackthorn
Kazzok

The Exchange

Male TN Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1 / Investigator (Empiricist) 8 | HP: 75/75| AC: 19 (Current:30) (14 Tch (Current 16), 15 Fl (Current 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 21 | F: +7, R: +11 (+15 vs traps), W: +6 (+5 vs Illusion/disbelievable effects) | Init: +4 | Perc: +17 (+21 vs traps), SM: +17 |Speed 30ft|Rage=5/6 | |Inspiration (+1d6) 4/8|Mutagen(Dex) 0/1|Active Spells: Heroism, Barkskin, Spider Climb, Shield, Mutagen (Dex)

Reaching for another extract with his tail, Hakaam drinks it as he draws not his usual sword, but a fire-forged scimitar. "And now, we dance."

Drinking an extract of Shield. Move, drawing my fire-forged scimitar as I do so.

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Yuck. Did I mention I hate bugs? I do, I really do!

Victoria determines her course of action with the creatures nearly beneath her. She decides to put a bit more distance between her and the critters.
As she flies up and back 10'

Movement may draw AOO from biggie if they have reach.

A little fire may do the trick. as she fires two rays at the one closest to her (big #2 or #3?)

scorching ray,haste,bard: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 13 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3, 5) = 16
scorching ray,haste,bard: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 21 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 4) = 16


We'll say you attacked Big 3 because he is more hurt

Hakaam moves up to engage the rust monsters while Victoria blasts one of the large ones into a puddle of hot bug guts.

Round 3 - Bold may post -
Victoria
Archibald
Hakaam
Clay Golems (I moved them around in the initiative, they should probably go with Hakaam anyways)
Little Rust Monsters 1: 18 damage | 2: 36 damage | 3: 12 Damage | 4: 18 damage
Big Rust Monsters(Alphas) 1: 58 damage | 2: 18 damage
Darro | Blackthorn
Kazzok

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 10 | Bardic Music: 11/25 | HP: 67/76 AC: 32 CMD: 28 CMB + 8 | F: 9 R: 13 W 10 ( 12 vs Charm and compulsion) | Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1 | Init +8

Archibald continues his fancy footwork to inspire everybody to kill moar bugz, he infuses some crackling purple magic into his blade and strikes at the rust monsters with impunity!

Rapier attack w/ Arcane Strike and Inspire Courage +2 and Haste, on hit -2 on saving throws for the next round: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 361d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Rapier attack w/ Arcane Strike and Inspire Courage +2 and Haste, on hit -2 on saving throws for the next round: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 351d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Rapier attack w/ Arcane Strike and Inspire Courage +2 and Haste, on hit -2 on saving throws for the next round: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 201d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Rapier crit confirmation: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 231d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Rapier crit confirmation: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 281d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Archibald will move up and strike the big one if he managed to drop the small one in front of him.

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Um, Archie, I hope you are not too attached to that blade. I can loan you one of my spare weapons if you do not want to lose it.


Archibald lashes out viciously at the Rust Monster that tried to eat his rapier, cutting it with a well placed blow before moving on and delivers a vicious blow to the large Rust Monster as well!

The Clay Golems continue moving up, lumbering along trying to catch the Rust Monsters. One of them gets close enough to put a Dwarven fist into the back of the Rust Monster.

Attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34
Damage: 2d10 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15

And it pulverizes the large Rust Monster! Only a couple remain left to fight!

___________________________________________________________________________ _____

Feed Me: 1d10 ⇒ 9

The large Rust Monster breaks off from the group and makes a bee-line for the nearest tasty metal column! As it feeds on the column the whole room begins to shake and huge chunks of rock fall from the ceiling.

1d6(V,A,H,D,B,K): 1d6 ⇒ 6

A Huge chunk of ceiling falls, clipping Kazzok

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 = 29

But he turns away from it, negating most of the damage and luckily not getting caught and dragged to the ground!

Damage(halved): 8d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 3) = 31 15 damage

One monster steps forward and nips at the giant wolf while the other two smelling metal converge on Hakaam!

Bite vs Blackthorn AC29: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

The other two try eating Hakaam's sword!

antenna touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Reflex save to negate DC19: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 = 23

Antenna touch 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Reflex save to negate DC19: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 = 23

Both their antenna's cover his sword and they try to sap its metal but he is able to pull the sword away before its devoured!

Round 3 - Bold may post - One column has been destroyed, you guys can afford for 1 more to be destroyed!

Victoria
Archibald
Hakaam
Clay Golems
Little Rust Monsters 1: 18 damage | 2: 36 damage | 3: 12 Damage
Big Rust Monsters(Alphas) 1: 58 damage
Darro | Blackthorn
Kazzok: 15 damage

The Exchange

Male TN Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1 / Investigator (Empiricist) 8 | HP: 75/75| AC: 19 (Current:30) (14 Tch (Current 16), 15 Fl (Current 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 21 | F: +7, R: +11 (+15 vs traps), W: +6 (+5 vs Illusion/disbelievable effects) | Init: +4 | Perc: +17 (+21 vs traps), SM: +17 |Speed 30ft|Rage=5/6 | |Inspiration (+1d6) 4/8|Mutagen(Dex) 0/1|Active Spells: Heroism, Barkskin, Spider Climb, Shield, Mutagen (Dex)

Are the Golems converging on Mr Hangry Bug?


One of them walked over and finished a big bug already, the other will probably charge the small bugs on its turn

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 10 | Bardic Music: 11/25 | HP: 67/76 AC: 32 CMD: 28 CMB + 8 | F: 9 R: 13 W 10 ( 12 vs Charm and compulsion) | Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1 | Init +8

Archie does the snoopy dance as he downs the pair of rust monsters Or I could save my blade this way! Besides, I am practically useless without it!!

Hooray Dex to damage characters from before the ACG!

Liberty's Edge

Male
ATK:
Ranged +17 / Melee +14/+7// +6 vs Evil Outsiders or +2 vs Humans and Undead (Favored Enemy)
Aasimar (Garuda-Plumekith) CL 11
Skills:
Acro+17/Climb+7/Stealth+16/Track+21/Nature+13/Planes+13/Survival+14
Ranger 11 (HP:103/103)(AC:25 FF:20 T:17)(Init:+7)(Perception:+16)(F:+12, R:+14, W:+10)

Blackthorn continues to press his attack on the rust monster to his front...

Bite1 + PA: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16...DMG: 1d8 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Bite2 + PA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24...DMG: 1d8 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

Darro sends another volley of blunt arrows at the rust monsters starting with the one in the middle...

1st ATK 1st Arrow MS+RS+DA+PBS: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
DMG: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (2, 4) + 20 = 26

1st ATK 2nd Arrow RS+DA+PBS: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
DMG: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

1st Iterative ATK1+PBS+RS1+DA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
DMG: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

1st Iterative ATK1+PBS+RS1+DA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
DMG: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Blackthorn chomps one of the Rust Monsters, green goo filling his mouth as its life blood drips out.

While Darro sends a flurry of arrows, taking both of the otther Rust Monsters out!

All that's left is the big rust monster, severely wounded, chomping on the columns!

Round 3 - Bold may post - One column has been destroyed, you guys can afford for 1 more to be destroyed!

Victoria
Archibald
Hakaam
Clay Golems
Big Rust Monsters(Alphas) 1: 58 damage
Darro | Blackthorn
Kazzok: 15 damage

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Alchemist 9
Stats:
HP: 54/57 - Init: +4 - Fort/Ref/Will: +9/+12/+6 (+8 vs poison, +2 vs magic) - Perception: +18 - AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 16 - CMD: 21 - Bombs: 19/19

Kazzok repositions himself slightly and throws a bomb at at the las foe.

Regular ol' bomb, excluding pillars if necessary.
Ranged Touch Attack, haste, PBS: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 17
Fire Damage, PBS: 5d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 4, 3) + 7 + 1 = 25


Kazzok lobs a bomb, dropping it right on top of the last remaining rust monster, obliterating the pour creature into a smear of green goo.

Combat's over, good job! When I played this mission our group failed it

Regrouping at the Stele, you guys remember back to your very first mission that set you on the path to end up here and that if you ever reached the Stele here you were to contact the other Pathfinder Agents which signals several Pathfinder spellcasters—including the dwarf Sandricaan—to teleport to the PCs’ location a few minutes later. Together you guys are able to discern the remaining clues revealing the location the this lost Sky Citadel.

It lies deep in the untamed wilds of the Worldwound, an area overrun by Demons, Devils and all sorts of evil.

The dwarf Sandrican shakes his head, "What a terrible place for it to be, its gonna take us a while to gather the resources to be able to mount an expedition to explore this lost sky citadel, still the thought of being the first in a millennia to explore such a place, I envy the team we decide to send!"

The discovery of Jormurdun is one of the Society’s greatest triumphs in recent memory, and the Pathfinder Society begins laying the groundwork for the dangerous trek into the Worldwound to document the Sky Citadel. Despite the monumental importance of the finding, the Pathfinder Society attempts to keep news of Jormurdun secret until its agents are in a better position to explore the site and be the first to open its doors. Once the Society does share the news in the latest volume of the Pathfinder Chronicles, your guys' names feature prominently as the ones who discovered this lost Sky citadel.

I'll need day jobs and what nots, good job guys, this has been a ton of fun and I've really enjoyed GMing for you guys. I hope you all had as much fun as I did! If we want to talk about continuing this with Vengeance at Sundered Crag, I'd be down to do so :)

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

"Oh great job, Kazzok. How fitting indeed that you of all of us, brings closure to this part of the mission. Bravo! ."

Liberty's Edge

Male
ATK:
Ranged +17 / Melee +14/+7// +6 vs Evil Outsiders or +2 vs Humans and Undead (Favored Enemy)
Aasimar (Garuda-Plumekith) CL 11
Skills:
Acro+17/Climb+7/Stealth+16/Track+21/Nature+13/Planes+13/Survival+14
Ranger 11 (HP:103/103)(AC:25 FF:20 T:17)(Init:+7)(Perception:+16)(F:+12, R:+14, W:+10)

Well done all. Me thinks I may have to learn the dwarven tongue before I venture forth again... it seemed quite useful on this mission."

The Exchange

Male TN Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) 1 / Investigator (Empiricist) 8 | HP: 75/75| AC: 19 (Current:30) (14 Tch (Current 16), 15 Fl (Current 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 21 | F: +7, R: +11 (+15 vs traps), W: +6 (+5 vs Illusion/disbelievable effects) | Init: +4 | Perc: +17 (+21 vs traps), SM: +17 |Speed 30ft|Rage=5/6 | |Inspiration (+1d6) 4/8|Mutagen(Dex) 0/1|Active Spells: Heroism, Barkskin, Spider Climb, Shield, Mutagen (Dex)

Hakaam delicately sponges his forehead. "Indeed. Quite fortunate we were in the presence of one of the children of Torag."

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Alchemist 9
Stats:
HP: 54/57 - Init: +4 - Fort/Ref/Will: +9/+12/+6 (+8 vs poison, +2 vs magic) - Perception: +18 - AC: 20, T: 15, FF: 16 - CMD: 21 - Bombs: 19/19

One might suggest I specifically chose a dwarf for this series :)

"This is a monumental discovery, not just for the Society, but for dwarves everywhere. Good job, lads!"

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

I had always planned to play this series with my dwarf...until he became locked in a module with not one but two AWOL game masters. I think it was six months longer to finish than planned. .


that's a bummer, I imagine it'd be an amazing scenario to do with an all dwarf party.

801 to 821 of 821 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Glories of the Past Series All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.