Game Master S's "The First Mandate" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP | Handouts |
Starfinder Ships | Ship Roles

Initiative:

TACTICAL MAP | Handouts |
Starfinder Ships | Ship Roles

[spoiler=Initiative]
[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=The Knight of Tides]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Noble-44]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Zed]d20+?[/dice]
[dice=Spacey]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Smikk]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Navasi]d20+?[/dice]


1 to 50 of 185 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Place your mark here Starfinders.

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

A dark man with a dark complexion hidden by dark armor and dark clothing arrives, glances around, and waits.

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble-44 glides into the room. His armor and gear lightly engraved in the runes of his religious order. He outstretches his hands as if to say "here we are again" ...

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey shows up. Hi dere

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

A Ysoki with red, swollen ears comes in. He walks to Spacey, tugs on his pant leg and extends his hand. "Name's Smikk. Close friends call me Boxer. You can call me Smikk."


Navasi, Outlaw Envoy

Hello! a gregarious human says upon entering the room. I'm Navasi! And you're not!


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

The First Seeker’s meeting room is a lavish space, with several lush couches and armchairs surrounding a wide, low table. First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo appears uncharacteristically extravagant, having exchanged her typical stationwear for a sleek, fashionable suit in a shade of copper that matches the Starfinder Society logo emblazoned on the table. Behind her stands the towering vesk leader of the Acquisitives faction, wearing a suit of ceremonial armor.

Luwazi smiles and gestures to the seats. “A pleasure to see you all. I trust you’ve heard about tonight’s gala? I have a rather important announcement to make, so we’ve decided to use the opportunity to entertain and impress representatives of the various interests who have helped the Starfinder Society through our setbacks with the Scoured Stars Incident"

“That’s where you come in. As some of the shining stars of the newest Starfinder Society agents, I’d like to have you mingle with the guests so they can see for themselves what we’ve been able to accomplish. It’s nothing too fancy; I’d just like you all to be polite and talk about some of your experiences with the Society so far. We’re expecting some government dignitaries, investors, corporate interests, and the like, so be sure to stay on your best behavior. Also, don’t be afraid to brag a bit—it’s our goal to impress them.”

“But don’t be stupid,” the armored vesk breaks in.

Luwazi Elsebo glances over her shoulder and grins. “Have you all met Radaszam? He’s certainly someone else you should be trying to impress.”

Radaszam scowls. “Events like this never go as planned. Luwazi’s contracted one of my merc outfits, the Obsidian Spiders, to provide security for the night. I want to make sure that if anything goes down, you’re working with my agents, rather than us all tripping over one another. So stay alert, but if anything happens, make sure you’re talking to me about it rather than jumping in blindly.”

The First Seeker nods and picks up the datapad. “I’ve singled out five guests who I would really like to make a good impression with. These folks should be your priority tonight, so I’ve compiled basic information about each of them here. Things will start up in about an hour in the Skyreach Room. Any questions before we go?”

Luwazi taps the datapad a few times and transmits a file to each of your comms.

The names may be familiar to you. Make a Culture check. The DC starts at 10, and you know a bit about one of the names on the list. For every five over the DC, pick another name from the list.

The First Seeker looks at you expectantly, "Any Questions?"

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey thinks about it for a moment Hmmm

Take 10 Culture = 18 (+5 if it any are Sarenraeish)

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey will take Iteration & Naiaj for 500, Alex.

I'll slot the street cred boon from dead suns 1. is that how i do it?

Acquisitives

CN Gnome (bleachling) Mercenary Mechanic | SP 1/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

You see a pretty spry looking gnome with light/dark blue bleached hair (shaved patch in back for data imports) wearing Freebooter Armor and carrying a Heavy Artillery Laser (heavy weapon, looks unwieldy) approach you and looks up.

Name's Zedstrom. Zedstrom Doubletech. Talking isn't my main plan but I can handle myself well.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey:

Iteration-177 is a relative newcomer to the Aspis Consortium. In addition to making waves by urging Consortium support of the Starfinders, they have an interest in religious artifacts and connections.

Naiaj is a bleachling gnome with a fierce protectiveness of the Starfinders who encourages—some say demands— competence and teamwork from Society agents. She’s a venture-captain who served long before the Scoured Stars incident.

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Take 10 Culture = 18
Ykris & Zo are my targets.

Noble-44 deftly puts his Starfinder Insignia on his regalia (Slotless Boon, can store data like a tier 1 data pad). "Glad-handing people, talking of our recent exploits, and handing off security? After the mess I cleaned off myself from the last mission this sound like a welcome change. Though, calling in a merc group gives a slight concern about safety Anything of note? Opposition groups or known hostilities between attendees?"

He glances down at himself "I shall have to find my official church garments as ... maybe."

(WIll also take 10 Culture = 18 on what I know about the Obsidian Spider)

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"What is the announcement?" Gideon asks bluntly.

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

"You'll see can't ruin the surprise!" Her smile is disarming, but it's impossible to see if Gideon buys it.

Which two guests would you like to know about?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

Culture: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

I'll take Royo and Ykris if I roll well!

I'll also slot the Dead Suns Boon


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Smikk:

The ysoki Royo has something of a rivalry with Historia-7 and the Dataphiles faction, and he tends to snub individuals who he perceives to rely overmuch on technological “crutches.” He’s also an elected member of the Forum, the Starfinder Society’s governing council.

Check in:
Gideon: Culture results
Noble-44: Culture check, boons
Spacey: Ready!
Smikk:Ready!
Zed: Culture check, boons
Navasi: Culture check, boons


Navasi, Outlaw Envoy

Welcome to hob-nobbing with the rich and famous! Navasi says, with a hint of sarcasm.

Take 10 on Culture for 16. If that's enough, give me Zo! and Iteration-177 please.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Navasi:

Zo! is an undead media mogul well known throughout the Pact Worlds, always looking for an idea for a new show, strategies to improve his ratings, or other lucrative entertainment deals. His organization funded the recent Society expedition to Salvation’s End, and he is keenly interested in further exploration of the false moon.


Navasi, Outlaw Envoy

ZO! Navasi exclaims. Oh, I'm such a fan! I have seen all of his stuff! He's the best, the absolute best! Navasi is practically gushing. I wonder if he'll autograph something for me...


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Check in:
Gideon: Culture results
Noble-44: Culture check, boons
Spacey: Ready!
Smikk:Ready!
Zed: Culture check, boons
Navasi: Ready!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

Hrm. Smikk thoughtfully tugs on his ears, folding and hitting them. Royo will not be a fan of me. He's not a fan of technology. Absurd notion. Perhaps someone that doesn't have an AI built into their head should speak with him.

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

GM: Ykris and Zo!, I suppose.

"I can serve that purpose," Gideon replies to Smikk.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gideon:

The alien symbiote Ykris represents CeriCore Labs. Business-wise, the corporation has very little to gain from the Starfinder Society’s endeavors, but it nevertheless made a substantial donation; rumors suggest the contribution was someone’s pet project

Zo! is an undead media mogul well known throughout the Pact Worlds, always looking for an idea for a new show, strategies to improve his ratings, or other lucrative entertainment deals. His organization funded the recent Society expedition to Salvation’s End, and he is keenly interested in further exploration of the false moon.

Check in:
Gideon: Ready!
Noble-44: Culture check results, boons
Spacey: Ready!
Smikk:Ready!
Zed: Culture check, boons
Navasi: Ready!

Acquisitives

CN Gnome (bleachling) Mercenary Mechanic | SP 1/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"OOOH! Another gnome is here!

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Naiaj, obv. Only slotted boon is the Legacy Race boon for the G-Nome Access


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Zed:

Naiaj is a bleachling gnome with a fierce protectiveness of the Starfinders who encourages—some say demands— competence and teamwork from Society agents. She’s a venture-captain who served long before the Scoured Stars incident.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Advancing, though Noble-44 still gets to know a few things.

Before you leave the First Seeker reminds you, "your mission is to make as good an impression as possible on as many of the people of note as possible. Do us proud!"

It's a short trip to the gala itself. The lift doors open into the Skyreach Room, a classy space made breathtaking by large windows set into the vaulted ceiling, providing a shining view of the Armada orbiting Absalom Station and the galaxy beyond. A low stage with black skirting and a sleek podium overlooks the room from the far end of the hall. A dozen or so guests, representing a surprising array of races, mingle in twos and threes, while servers in sharp vests bring around a variety of bizarre snacks and drinks. A curly-haired AV technician arranges the wiring along one side of the stage, and Luwazi stands at the other side speaking with a damaya lashunta man.

It's not a Blakros wedding, but it's similar. To manage your attempts, we'll break the gala into "rounds". In each round you can pick ONE of the target guests to influence. You should have the ability to edit the document to include any notes. If you're not sure which social skill is the best bet, for your turn that round you can make small talk and a Sense Motive check.

Round 1:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Go
Zed: Go
Spacey: Go
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey approaches Iteration-177 with small talk about mysticism. I hear in some societies, carrying a preserved limb from a small lagomorpha is considered good luck.

Then he sense meowtives I177 for T10 18

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

Smikk goes to Zol! to get him talking about Salvation's End. So sorry to bother you, Zol!, but I needed to say that I just I can't wait to see your upcoming broadcasts on Salvation's End!

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble-44, before engaging his target (Ykris), arms himself... manipulating people means knowing as much as you can about them.

First spends a moment observing Ykris, looking for anything informative or interesting.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Then he tries to recall what he know of symbiotic relationship.
Medicine: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Then he tries to recall what he know CeriCore Labs (what they research, produce, history, etc).
Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

I am assuming we shared our intel prior to taking the lift.

Gideon carries his heavy helmet under his arm for an occasion such as this. He knows that showing his face is more polite, but having the thick helm nearby in the crook of his elbow is a comfort.

He wends his way to Royo, first asking here and there about his election and the current machinations of the Forum. When the Dataphiles comes up, he plies as best he can. "I hope you will not be too hard on Historia-7," he rumbles, "for there is much to know about the Universe. Information is the lifeblood of understanding, and she has an exquisite skill in managing information. She, like you, is an asset to the Starfinder organization."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Also assuming you pass by and update each other during the gala.

Spacey opts for the classic "Rabbit's Foot Gambit" on the androgynous android. and it works like a charm. The android breaks into an easy smile. "Really? Fascinating. The amount of interesting trivia that you pick up on missions must be astonishing! And that says nothing about the deeper insights and knowledge out there!" Results of the Discovery Check have been added to the HANDOUT

Smikk gives a meeting with Zo! a go, and only when mentioning the Salvation's End does he get anywhere. Zo! quickly drains Smikk of all his knowledge on the topic, and just like that he smiles, snaps his fingers, and moves on. Before going, he does insist you try an appetizer which is disgusting. It tastes like an anchovy and Vegemite sandwich. Results of the Influence Check have been added to the HANDOUT

Noble-44 recalls that his social target is the parasite not the host and addresses accordingly. The high level talk about his work seems boring, like the annoyance of explaining to a child what an adult does at work. Still, Noble-44 seems knowledgeable about a variety of cultural topics. The conversation turns towards the latest rumors and discoveries. Results of the Influence check have been added to the HANDOUT

Gideon's approach seems to fall flat. The rather anachronistic looking ysoki even sniffs a bit at all the technology around the Knight of Tides. "Excuse me, I don't recall asking for a Datafile apologist to join me in conversation." Results of the Influence check have been added to the HANDOUT.

Round 1:

The Knight of Tides: Fail v. Royo
Noble-44: Success on Ykris
Zed: Go
Spacey: Discovery v. Iteration
Smikk: Success v. Zo!
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

CN Gnome (bleachling) Mercenary Mechanic | SP 1/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Zedstrom will eavesdrop on an on-going conversation that Naiaj is currently having.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

He'll approach her and start chatting about his time about retrieving some lost Starfinder Insignias and the teamwork that was used to stop the Eoxian from fleeing.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Zed approaches Naiaj. As he approaches he gets a feel of the no nonsense Venture Captain. She's currently discussing the importance of computer skills in the the Starfinder Corps and how it can lead to safer missions and more complete data collection....

Round 1:

The Knight of Tides: Fail v. Royo
Noble-44: Success on Ykris
Zed: Discovery v. Naiaj
Spacey: Discovery v. Iteration
Smikk: Success v. Zo!
Navasi: Go


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Botting Navasi to give TS some time to let RLCF

Navasi simply wanders the crowd, looking to catch snippets of conversation. She watches as Gideon crashes and burns. Right after she goes over and simply gets a feel for what the ysoki is really interested in. 1d6 ⇒ 6 T10+6 for 20. Handout updated.

Check the hand out to track progress. You know one success isn't going to cut it, but you've yet to figure out how many will. You also know that once a technique has been used, it's locked out.

Round 2:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Go
Zed: Go
Spacey: Go
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey is very interested in continuing to build a relationship with Iteration-177.

Did you know, that there is a mystical place named Silicate Circle, created by mythological druids to help extra-terrestrial beings inhabit Golarion prior to racing into space?

Mysticism T10 for 20


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Iteration-177 blinks at Spacey. The blinking continues long enough that the shirren begins to think there might be a glitch in his programming. "Fascinating! And I mean this, tell me everything you know..." The conversation keeps the android wrapped up.

Round 2:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Go
Zed: Go

Spacey: Success v. Iteration-177
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble-44 continues with Ykris, probing about the company. Hoping to see what the connection is to the Starfinders. If there's no obvious reason, why? What's the pet project/etc.
Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Noble-44 presses the conversation into deep territory, and while he speaks competently, the subject quickly begins to bore the parasite. Engineering is barking up the wrong tree. Hand out updated.

Round 2:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Fail v.Ykris
Zed: Go
Spacey: Success v. Iteration-177
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

Smikk loads up a plate with some appetizers, explicitly grabbing one of the items Zo! suggested. Taking his plate, he wanders into proximity of Naiaj and takes a large bite of the undead's favored food item.

Bleagh! Using his custom rig, Smikk, having already pulled up some info from the local net regarding what ingredients could be in the item turns to Naiaj and, showing him the rig's screen (built into the arm slot of his armor), says, It's unfortunate that technology can't improve a chef's capabilities in the same way AI can aid Starfinders. I can't tell you how many times my AI or a drone saved my tail.

T10 Computers for 18


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Smikk's smooth intro works like a charm. Naiaj immediately responds, striking up a conversation about how an AI could improve nutrition, and therefore efficiency and productivity on a ship or mission. She stays deeply engrossed in the conversation with Smikk. Handout updated

Round 2:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Fail v.Ykris
Zed: Go
Spacey: Success v. Iteration-177
Smikk: Success v. Naiaj
Navasi: Go

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

Gideon joins Smikk's conversation with Naiaj, and cites the fateful utility of a translator device in making contact with the Ghibrani race as evidence of Smikk's claim.

Diplomacy vs Naiaj: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Navasi, Outlaw Envoy

Navasi glides on over to Zo! with as much nonchalance as her little heart, all a pitter-patter, can allow.

Sense Motive with Expertise: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (6) = 14

She tries to schmooze the media mogul.
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your work, Navasi begins, trying to appear eager but not fangirl-y. You've got insight that the Pact Worlds needs! Tell me, this "false moon" I've heard so much about — what's up with that? Amirite?!?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Despite Naiaj's resistance to the approach, Gideon cuts into a topic of interest to the gnome. She engages him for some time, asking plenty of questions, and even taking a few notes.

Navasi keys into Zo's m.o. He's on a scouting mission, looking for the next big celebrity. Zo! is almost interviewing people. A reminder that you get 1 roll per "round". If you opt for Sense Motive you get insight into 1 or more skills that will work (depending on how much over the DC you roll.)

Round 2:

The Knight of Tides: Success v. Naiaj
Noble-44: Fail v.Ykris
Zed: Go
Spacey: Success v. Iteration-177
Smikk: Success v. Naiaj
Navasi: Discover

Acquisitives

CN Gnome (bleachling) Mercenary Mechanic | SP 1/7 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Zed chimes in with Smikk to talk techy to her. He will go in-depth about how his exocortex computer implant helps him in combat.

"Yea, this thing helps me track the bad things attacking us!

T10 on Computers for 20.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Zed's approach doesn't seem to add anything to Naiaj's engagement. The no nonsense gnome seems to have bled this conversation dry...

Round 3:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Go
Zed: Go
Spacey: Go
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey strolls over to Royo. Hi there. I'm Spacey. Did you know that in ancient times, a man named Luthen Martur nailed a proclamation on the door of the church of Razmir?

T10 Mysticism = 20

Spacey does have Theme Knowledge to reduce DC of Culture and Mysticism checks to recall knowledge about religious traditions, religious symbols, and famous religious leaders by 5. Not sure if that is needed here.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey opens with some obscure history, and Royo takes that as a challenge to his knowledge. Challenges like this, Royo clearly thrives on. He then begins to engage Spacey in a duel of whetted wits. "Did you know that in ancient times The Red Raven wasn't one person, but many different people?"

Round 3:

The Knight of Tides: Go
Noble-44: Go
Zed: Go

Spacey: Success v. Royo
Smikk: Go
Navasi: Go

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic (2) | SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 3/3 | Init +8 | KAC 18 EAC 17 | Perc +5

Smikk snags the attention of Iteration-177 and asks "Iteration-177, I've got a question for you regarding the Aspis Consortium's stance on a questionable bounty hunting contract I recently closed with another client."

T10 Profession (Bounty Hunter) for 14

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Not wanting to leave a bad taste in Ykirs’s mouth about either Noble-44 or the Starfinder after his last failure, he attempts to recount a story, but pumps it up by using some hors d’oeuvers, silverware, table decorations as props. He using his slight of hand to catch attentions and making more exciting.

Slight of Hand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

1 to 50 of 185 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Cries from the Drift" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.