Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


4,701 to 4,750 of 5,307 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>

N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

I think it is more a blast of air, rather than a decompression. Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Knocked off his feet, Booker takes a moment to collect himself and get upright. He shakes his head and fires into the room.

Sniper Shot @ Drow: 1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 18 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 32 Sniper's Aim: any AC bonus from cover granted to the target is reduced by 2.
Piercing Damage: 2d10 + 13 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9, 2) + 13 + 5 + 1 = 30

Clip: 3/4 rounds.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi hustles up behind Booker and tries to help him up (flavor only, no action), only to be waved off in annoyance by the soldier. You're welcome, you crochety old f+~+.

identify...?: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Life Science +18, Medicine +17, Mysticism +23. (Reduce the DCs of Life Science checks by 5 when recalling knowledge about xenobiology.)

EDIT: well with that roll it probably doesn't matter.

Janzi didn't get any kind of look at the figure, only seeing a blur of movement. Still, anything trying to hide probably isn't on their side, so he moves into the room alongside Dunk. That's the ugliest angsty goth chick I've ever seen.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Reflex Saving Throw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Gig falls prone

"Look out! There is a strange dark elf about."


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The REF is because of the surprise, it hitting you before you realize what's happening, as there's normally no wind in here. Fortitude is more internal.

Dunklezahn closes with the drow. Once within 15' the vesk feels his lungs start to collapse, like he's been spaced! FORT DC 19 or take Bludgeoning: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (1, 8) + 8 = 17. He fights through, and closes to melee. Once next to the drow, he feels gravity pulling him even closer, though it's not enough to disrupt his attack. He swings his weapon and connects for a light blow.

Janzi also closes in, and feels the same decompression in his lungs!FORT DC 19 or take Bludgeoning: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (7, 4) + 8 = 19.

Round 1:
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Hit
Janzi: Move
Hack-it: Go
Hostile: TBD
Gig: TBD REF

DM:

Kreth: 63

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

DC 19 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Janzi is uncharacteristically quiet as he fights for breath.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"What's that you said, Janzi?" Hack-It asks the lashunta as he moves forward. He nevertheless punches a few commands into his wrist console and Hum's rifle barrel lets out a sonic blast.
Hum: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Damage (Sonic): 3d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 8, 7) + 10 = 30


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hum scores a wicked shot. The erstwhile drow immediately seeks to escape, something the party seems to be particularly good at preventing...

He swings his commet hammer once at Dunklezahn before making a break for it.

ATK: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41 for DMG: 4d6 + 18 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 4) + 18 = 28

AoO from Dunklezahn and Janzi (if he can).

As the creature approaches, Gig and Booker feel the decomression in their lungs [ooc]FORT DC 19 or take [dice=2d8+8[/dice]

Round 1:
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Hit
Janzi: Move
Hack-it: Hit
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go

DM:

Kreth: 93


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Compression Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (8, 3) + 8 = 19

"Help! I'm . . . having . . . trouble . . . breath . . . "

As Gig fights to stay alive, he takes a shot at the drow with his Corona Laser Pistol.

Corona Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 SUCCESS

Booker fires at short range, then steps up next to the creature, pulse gauntlet at the ready.

Sniper Shot @ Drow: 1d20 + 18 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 - 2 = 20
Damage: 2d10 + 13 + 5 ⇒ (9, 5) + 13 + 5 = 32

Clip: 2/4 rounds.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig and Booker alike struggle to hit the quick foe. Gig feels his lungs locking up!

Round 2:
Booker: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Janzi: Go
Hack-it: Go

Hostile: TBD
Gig: TBD

DM:

Kreth: 93


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

No AoO from Janzi, as he's not wielding a melee weapon.

Janzi doesn't even spare Hack a dirty look as he hurries back out into the corridor, though not fast enough to avoid another bout of the space ghost.
DC 19 Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
compression: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (6, 6) + 8 = 20

Still gasping for breath as he moves out of the area of effect, he takes a pot shot with his disintegrator pistol.

blam: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
acid: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (10, 3) + 10 = 23

12/20 charges used.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Janzi, through the choking and coughing, manages to hit the thing before it can get too far. It stumbles, but does not drop.

Round 2:
Booker: Go
Dunklezahn: Go

Janzi: Hit
Hack-it: Go
Hostile: TBD
Gig: TBD

DM:

Kreth: 116


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It and Hum keep on doing their thing, peppering the drow with their sonic weapons.
Hack-It: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Damage (Sonic): 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4, 6) + 5 = 19
Hum: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Damage (Sonic): 3d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 3, 5) + 10 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

AoO, Stand Still: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 16 + 4 = 26
Slashing Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (3, 5, 6, 2) + 18 = 34
Not sure if they still take damage from an attempt with Stand Still
Hey, where do you think you're going?!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn chases after the drow and slices at them again.

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25
Slashing Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (3, 1, 2, 2) + 18 = 26


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The undead drow never makes it. Dunklezahn's quick work stops him, then finishes him off! Clearly there's something down the hall, but for now the place goes quiet.

For quickly dispatching the nihili, the party earns 9,600 XP. Hack-it did not shoot, and keeps those charges.

Booker looks over the corpse. He finds a few interesting tidbits, but not a security key.

Loot:

freebooter armor III, comet hammer with 2 batteries (18 and 20 charges), elite semi-auto pistol with 15 small arm rounds, personal comm unit

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunk kneels down to pick up the hammer as Booker tosses the dead drow.

He gives it a few experimental swings as he says, Gig, Hack-It. There's a terminal in the room. Want to give it a look over? It'll probably be isolated from the main system like every other terminal we've come across because who'd want a distributed system ensuring scalability, efficiency, and reliability across a massive capital ship? Am I right?


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Will tell you in a sec, good buddy," Hack-It says, heading over to terminal.
Computers (Take 10): 10 + 20 = 30


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it checks it out, and comes up frustrated. This terminal too is air gapped... Then he spots that the podium has a security key entered into it. It doesn't take the yoski long to check it out. The key is essentially a FOB that acts like a tier zero computer.

It's the break the party needed! No it's a function of figuring out how to GET anywhere. At least you now have a key to get "there."


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker grunts in acknowledgement of Hack-It's find. "Let's keep moving." He sets up outside the next door, gives it a lookover, then pops it open if deemed safe.

Perception T10: 10 + 13 = 23


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0
Booker wrote:
"Let's keep moving."

"Lead us on, Booker. I want to get to that bridge and then get home!"


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker finds the door solidly locked. Engineering or computers to unlock.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig checks out the control panel for the door and starts typing away into the key pad trying to find a way to bypass the sytem. "I want you to know that I've been practicing my composing and the patterns in music are very similar to the patterns found in a computer lock system. However, sometimes they change up the bass notes."

Computers: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It starts to get ready to nudge Gig out of the way in case he botches the job, then stops as he watches his ysoki friend work. Wih a grin on his face he says, "Not gonna lie, bud... You do good work. Knew there was a reason we kept you around."


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig's work is more impressive than most understand. Hack-it catches him circumventing an alarm that even a dedicated hacker would normally miss!

Door is unlocked, and that was DEFINITELY a good time to roll well!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunk motions Booker back. Then, sword in hand, Dunk opens the door.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It stops Dunklezahn just as he's about to open the door. "Hold on, bud. I know you're all about 'knocking down the enemy' but we're opening too many doors and leaving too many re-dead bodies. Let's open this, quietly, and peek in."

"Everyone else, fan out and stick to a wall. Standing in front of the door is the fastest way to get noticed. Can we at least try and be discrete? Sheesh."
I assumed folks (begrudgingly) complied, and moved tokens accordingly


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

"Hack, I had no idea that you were such an expert in discreteness. The last I checked you were one of the noisiest in the entire company."


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Plastered to the wall, the party peeks in. This room has only the single door in the aft wall. A small dais in the center of the room is raised up a few feet, and pillars line the walls. Each pillar supports a display, all of which show collections of video streams of hallways, hangar bays, rooms, and other locations within this section of the Empire of Bones.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

"Hey, Discrete." Gig whispers to Hack. "Do you want to check and see if it is safe to enter?"


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker listens carefully, eyes scanning the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

If he sees nothing untoward, he checks his suit's environmental seals and his gun's safety, then slinks in towards one of the monitors.

Stealth: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker sees no reason not to enter. Like most of this floor, it's largely devoid of soliders. The monitor is a veritable treasure trove of information. It'll take a solid decker to really digest it into something usable.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig moves up to the monitor, begins tapping into the keyboard and begins hunting for some of this information treasure.

Computers: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"The music tech who's always mouthing off for Booker's approval says I'm loud? Now that's-" Hack-It stops mid-sentence, eyes lighting up at all the screens. "Oh. Oh my."

He walks toward the screens, pressing a couple buttons on his wrist deck console. "Show me what you got, my lovelies."
Computers: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21
Hack Directory: Whenever you attempt to hack a system and fail the check, you immediately become aware of any countermeasures that were activated due to your failure. You can then select one of these countermeasures and attempt another Computers check (with the same DC as the original). If you succeed at this second check, you can prevent that countermeasure from activating, as if you had not attempted to access the system at all. Any other countermeasures have their normal effect.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Once Gig enters the room there's an audible click of a button. A split second later, a hidden frag grenade goes off a nanosecond before a stickybomb. "Maybe you're not cut out for this." It's a voice without source. In the din of the explosion no one can quite make out the source, but it's coming from your commlinks!

Both Booker and Gig are caught in the blast. The grenade double whammy does DMG: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 6, 1, 6, 6) = 25 and you're entangled for Rounds: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 You can half the damage with a DC 20 REF save, and avoid the entangled with a second save at the same DC.

There's no obvious enemy in the room...

Round 1:
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Hack-it: Go
Gig: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD

Hostiles: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Booker: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Dunklezahn: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Gig: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Hack-it: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Janzi: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Reflex FRAG: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 SUCCESS
Reflex STICKY: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 SUCCESS

Booker flattens himself against the wall, avoiding the worst of the blasts and hoping to stay hidden. He carefully scans the room, hunting for an enemy. Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 just a move action (I believe?) for now, standard for after the result.

"Gig," Booker whispers via the comm channel. "Got anything t'make someone un-invisible?"


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Reflex Saving Thow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Reflex Saving Thow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

”Booker, Help! I’m trapped and I can’t see the enemy. I could try and dispel its magic if I could target it, but not if I don’t know where to target my spell. I do have a wall of fire to try and protect ourselves. I was saving it for my keyboard solo concert, but I can use it now if you think?”


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Correction via Slack: The voice is disembodied. It's NOT coming from comms. No one can tell whence it comes. Combat Perception to notice something is a move action

Round 1:
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Standard
Hack-it: Go
Gig: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Move Action
Dunklezahn peeks around the corner through the door to see if he can spot their foe.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 142/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker slinks to another corner of the room, drawing a grenade from his belt on the way.

Stealth: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party continues its game of cat and mouse. Booker's stealth isn't his usual, and Dunklezahn can't seem to lay eyes on the enemy...

Round 1:
Dunklezahn: Standard
Booker: Standard
Hack-it: Go
Gig: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It tries to pinpoint the voice...
Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17
I'm guessing that comes up empty...

Finding nothing, he and his drone rush into the room, weapons ready!


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig looks around, but spends most of his time trying to escape from the entanglement that binds him.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

If he escapes, he moves for cover to get ready to hide.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 58/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunk pulls and tosses a smoke grenade into the room.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Looking to make this a double blind study, Dunk drops a smoke grenade into the room.

Hack-it can't see anything, so he enters the room, trusting the team. Gig easily escapes the stickybomb, but it costs precious seconds to do so.

Finally, the voice shows. She's a nearly skeletal figure wielding a pistol in each hand. Her uniform is ancient, dusty, and weathered.

Booker has NO idea where she was a moment ago, but she comes out of the smoke, guns blazing:

Pistol: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33 for Piercing: 3d6 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 5) + 10 + (3) = 23

Round 1:
Dunklezahn: Smoke
Booker: Standard
Hack-it: Move in
Gig: Escape
Hostile: ATK
Janzi: Go


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi draws a flash grenade as he moves in to the room, trying to follow the sound of laser blasts. Booker found her! he notes.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Indeed seeing such a thing appear from nowhere activates something deep inside you all. There's something mysterious and terrible....

[ooc]I forgot this when she appeared, but won't go back. Everyone within 30' of her needs a Will DC 20 or be shaken for Rounds: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 5, 2) = 19

Janzi gets ready with something a bit less.... precise.

Round 2:
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Hack-it: Go
Gig: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Gig holds his ground, confident that Booker will save them if things go really wrong.

Gig steps to the side and then fires off his corona laser pistol at the skeletal figure.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Fire Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

4,701 to 4,750 of 5,307 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.