Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


3,901 to 3,950 of 5,307 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>

| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Janzi arms himself as Dunklezahn hustles forward. Gig takes a spot behind Booker. Janzi doesn't catch any movement in the hall, or in the doorway.

Round 1:
Janzi: Arm and look
Dunklezahn: Readied
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker heads down the hall with Dunk, hugging the opposite wall. He grabs a grenade and lobs it in the door.

Frag I @ Marked Intersection: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 15' radius


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Booker's grenade doesn't produce any dead bodies, or indeed any cries of agony, but it does rile the foes inside, "DAMMIT! HOLD! HOLD!" The voice is full of barely contained rage.

Round 1:
Janzi: Arm and look
Dunklezahn: Readied
Booker: Grenade
Gig: Go
???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig cautiously moves out into the hallway and looks around for any sign of the foes.


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Gig cautiously moves out, but sees no one to target with any of his magic.

For the enemy, the standoff is too much. The voice of the leader snaps, "I SAID HOLD YOU FRELLING IDIOT!"

A cultist, armed and armored like the others, comes screaming out of the room. He just barely dodges Dunklezahn's swing and charges into the vesk on his own. Sintered Longsword: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23, and strikes only armor.

With a curse, another pops up from behind a desk and takes aim at Booker with a disintegrator pistol: ATK: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 and missing by a mile. The female voice trying to hold the enemy together stays hidden.

Round 1:
Janzi: Arm and look
Dunklezahn: Readied
Booker: Grenade
Gig: enters
Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: Go

Round 2:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker abandons his earlier intentions of popping in and out, settling for the nice easy target in front of him. "You'd best listen to yer superior officer, pal," he comments, just before blasting the cultist straight to kingdom come.

Artillery Fire @ Black: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 17 + 1 - 2 - 3 = 24
Fire Damage: 3d8 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (5, 8, 2) + 9 + 4 = 28

Artillery Fire @ Black: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 1 - 2 - 3 = 25
Fire Damage: 3d8 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 7) + 9 + 4 = 25

Charges: 12/20.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/17 | SP 106/153 HP 87/106| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +33, SM +31 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 6/7 remaining, 2nd 5/7 remaining, 3rd 5/7 remaining, 4th 3/5 remaining, 5th 4/5 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions:

Janzi smiles. Nice of them to come out and play, he says dashing past Booker and stealing a glance into the room as he takes position on the other side of the door.
Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Whatever he sees that he can bark out in a few words, he'll do so.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 17 SP 153/187 HP 125/125 | RP 15/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50; DR 15/slashing,piercing; concealment 10% | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +20, SM: +20 Active conditions:

Dunk tries to perforate the cultist engages with him.

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 16 - 2 = 30
Slashing Damage: 4d8 + 18 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1, 5, 1) + 18 + 4 = 30


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 17 | SP 118/187 HP 104/104 RP 9/15 | EAC 35 KAC 35 | F+15 R+14 W+14 | Init +8 | Perc+23 SM+15 || Hum HP 111/170 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +23 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It and Hum are slow to come out into the hallway, arriving just in time to see the cultist appear. Hearing Booker's warning, he says, "They're cultists. Stupid is practically built into them. Hum, kill."

The drone charges up and fires a beam of cold at the cultist.
Frostbite Zero Rifle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Cold damage: 2d8 + 24 ⇒ (3, 3) + 24 = 30


Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig moves his hands in somatic gesture and releases three arcane bolts from a magic missile spell at the cultist.

Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + 3 = 11

"I would listen to Booker if I were you!"


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Hum's shot hits center mass, freezing the cultist. Janzi shouts that there's another cultist just inside the room, but also male. Whoever is shouting orders is still unseen.

Dunklezahn slashes the man across his frozen armor, drawing a large amount of blood. Booker adds a couple of shots, and Gig's spell drops the man. The other cultist simply shouts in anger before tossing an incendiary grenade into the hall:
ATK: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25 sticky burning fuel lands on Janzi, Booker, and Dunklezahn. FIRE: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7 and BURN: 1d6 ⇒ 4 REF DC for half negate burning

Round 2:
Janzi: Scout
Dunklezahn: Hit
Booker: Hit
Gig: Kill
Cultists + ???: Grenade!
Hack-it: Go

Round 2:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 17 | SP 118/187 HP 104/104 RP 9/15 | EAC 35 KAC 35 | F+15 R+14 W+14 | Init +8 | Perc+23 SM+15 || Hum HP 111/170 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +23 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

The mechanic and his drone hustle forward. With a view on the second cultist, Hack-It punches commands in for Hum to target and shoot.
Frostbite Zero Rifle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Cold damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Hum's shot is quite wide.

Round 2:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 I assume that is sufficient?

"Let's hold here 'til this bastard's gone," Booker grunts, ignoring the hurled explosive outright and swinging his cannon to the cultist in the back. "We still got two more humans and three ysoki somewhere. No hurry for you t'get clobbered, Dunk."

Two heavy blasts zap towards the red-armored cultist.

Artillery Laser @ Red: 1d20 + 17 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 17 - 2 - 3 = 27
Fire Damage: 3d8 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6, 2) + 9 + 4 = 26

Artillery Laser @ Red: 1d20 + 17 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 17 - 2 - 3 = 18
Fire Damage: 3d8 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (8, 2, 2) + 9 + 4 = 25

Charges: 4/20.


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

MAy bad. REF DC 15 Booker's first shot strikes true, but his second strikes only the wall.

Round 2:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go

Booker: Hit
Gig: Go
Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Cultist: 26


Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig moves into view and fires at the next cultist with his Coronavirus Laser Blaster.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/17 | SP 106/153 HP 87/106| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +33, SM +31 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 6/7 remaining, 2nd 5/7 remaining, 3rd 5/7 remaining, 4th 3/5 remaining, 5th 4/5 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions:

DC 15 Refl: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Janzi turns away from the blast at the last minute, avoiding most of the burn.

He then hucks his own grenade into the room.
ranged attack vs. AC 5: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 = 15
BOOOM: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 6) = 10

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 17 SP 153/187 HP 125/125 | RP 15/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50; DR 15/slashing,piercing; concealment 10% | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +20, SM: +20 Active conditions:

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Dunk pats out the fires on his armor. He shrugs at Booker, hunkers down, and takes a shot at the cultist with his pistol.

Laser Pistol, Azimuth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

REF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Janzi continues the game of grenade tag. He can hear the explosion rend some of the cover the cultist is using, and the grunt tells him he got the man a bit too.

Dunklzahn pulls the trigger a bit too quickly, missing with his shot. Ironically though, Gig's aim is right on!

"Cover and Move!" The unidentified voice yells to the cultist. The cultist takes a shot at Gig with his disintegrator: ATK: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 for DMG: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16.

Then, too quick for detail someone dashes into the same spot. An extremely loud retort comes from the office as:

Trick: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (9) + 22 = 31
ATK: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28

Dunklezahn is struck with a bullet: Piercing: 2d10 + 8 + 4d8 ⇒ (8, 5) + 8 + (3, 2, 1, 6) = 33

Round 2:
Janzi: Grenade!
Dunklezahn: Miss
Booker: Hit
Gig: Hit
Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: Go

DM:

Cultist: 38
1d20 ⇒ 11


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 17 | SP 118/187 HP 104/104 RP 9/15 | EAC 35 KAC 35 | F+15 R+14 W+14 | Init +8 | Perc+23 SM+15 || Hum HP 111/170 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +23 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It and Hum fire on the nearby cultist, looking to finish him off so Dunk can do his thing.

Hailstorm Zero Pistol: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Cold damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11
Frostbite Zero Rifle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Cold damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Hack-it and Hum struggle to draw a bead.

Round 3:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Cultist: 38


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker lances another shot at the charging cultist, then drops his cannon and switches to his sniper rifle to deal with the leader.

Artillery Laser @ Red: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 1 - 2 = 24
Fire Damage: 3d8 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (8, 5, 3) + 9 + 4 = 29


Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Once Gig is hit again, he immediately decides he wants to end this firefight as quickly as possible. He starts waving his hands in somatic gestures summoning from a source of power unseen by his companions. With a sharp command that sounds something like "Here comes the pyrotechnics!" he casts Explosive Blast to hurl a blast of fire right into the back of the room to engulf the cultist and his leader while avoiding his own companions.

Explosive Blast: 9d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1, 3, 2, 5, 3, 1, 2) = 24

(DC 18 Reflex Saving Throw for half)


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Dunk may need a bot.

Booker's shot is on target, and nearly blasts through the cultist's armor. He drops his weapon and preps for a bigger fight.

Gig opts for a less precise weapon, causing an explosion in the room that should scare the enemy.
Cultist: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Leader: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 The cultist is a bit burnt, but the leader seems to have dodged it all.

Round 3:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go

Booker: Hit
Gig: BOOM
Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Cultist: 79
Sysirus: 0


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

BOT

Dunklezahn drops his pistol, activates his haste circuit, and shoulders his way into the room. He slashes the charging cultist from stem to stern with his carbon

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 16 - 4 = 29
Slashing Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 4) + 18 = 37

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 16 - 4 = 28
Slashing Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (1, 8, 3, 4) + 18 = 34


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

With a powerful pair of slashes Dunklezahn drops the cultist. Unperturbed, the half-orc leader levels her powerful rifle at the man.

Round 3:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Kill
Booker: Hit
Gig: BOOM
Cultists + ???: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Sysirus: 0


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/17 | SP 106/153 HP 87/106| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +33, SM +31 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 6/7 remaining, 2nd 5/7 remaining, 3rd 5/7 remaining, 4th 3/5 remaining, 5th 4/5 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions:

Janzi draws another grenade, a temporal disruption one, and filings it into the room, trying to land it in front of her.
Now don't go saying I never gave you anything...
AC 5 target: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 2 = 16


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Janzi's in a weird place to throw the grenade, but I'll allow it since the AC is only 5, so improved cover still makes it a hit.

Janzi drops a temporal grenade. The shards of horacalcum mix with the time stream to produce a disorienting effect. FORT v. DC 17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19. She resists the pull, albeit not by much.

She stays behind the desk, trying to pop out from an unexpected side to find the perfect angle on Dunklezahn:

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30
Sniper: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27 for DMG: 2d10 + 8 + 4d8 ⇒ (4, 8) + 8 + (5, 4, 8, 8) = 45

Round 3:
Janzi: Grenade
Dunklezahn: Kill
Booker: Hit
Gig: BOOM
???: ATK
Hack-it: Go

Round 4:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Go
Booker: Go
Gig: Go

Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Sysirus: 0 Sniper rounds left: 6


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

BOT

Dunklezahn's armor is dented by the bullet, but juuust manages to stop it. The vesk activates his haste circuit again and rushes the sniper.

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 16 - 4 = 17
Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 8) + 18 = 30

Ultrathin Longsword: 1d20 + 16 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 16 - 4 = 29
Damage: 4d8 + 18 ⇒ (8, 7, 1, 1) + 18 = 35

BOOKER

Booker growls and follows Dunklezahn in, setting up in the corner and matching sniper rifle for sniper rifle.

Sniper Shot @ Sniper: 1d20 + 16 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 16 + 1 - 2 = 21
Piercing Damage: 2d10 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 4) + 12 + 4 = 30

Clip: 3/4 rounds.


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Dunklezahn runs in after the grenade goes off. His first swing cuts a swath through the desk, but the second hits the half-orc!

Booker gets lucky and wings her!

Round 3:
Janzi: Grenade
Dunklezahn: Kill
Booker: Hit
Gig: BOOM
???: ATK
Hack-it: Go

Round 4:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Hit
Booker: Hit
Gig: Go
Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Sysirus: 65 Sniper rounds left: 6


Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig waves his hands in a quick flourish ending with a finger pointed straight at the villain. Three arcane bolts bursts out of his finger tip.

Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4, 1) + 3 = 9


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Gig's missiles strike as always, but two of them are grazing blows.

Round 3:
Janzi: Grenade
Dunklezahn: Kill
Booker: Hit
Gig: BOOM
???: ATK
Hack-it: Go

Round 4:
Janzi: Go
Dunklezahn: Hit
Booker: Hit
Gig: MM
Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Sysirus: 74 Sniper rounds left: 6


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/17 | SP 106/153 HP 87/106| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +33, SM +31 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 6/7 remaining, 2nd 5/7 remaining, 3rd 5/7 remaining, 4th 3/5 remaining, 5th 4/5 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions:

Janzi moves around the corner and into the room, following Dunk.

The lashunta reaches into the foe's mind and redecorates. mind thrust 3rd level
7d10 ⇒ (3, 6, 8, 8, 7, 5, 7) = 44 DC 17 Will for half


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

Will: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 While the half-orc manages to shrug off much of Janzi's spell, she can't ignore it. The woman seems to be getting desperate, and her wounds are adding up.

Needs a Round 3 Bot:
Hack-it: Go

Round 4:
Janzi: MTIII
Dunklezahn: Hit
Booker: Hit
Gig: MM
Cultists + ???: ATK
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Sysirus: 96 Sniper rounds left: 6


N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

BOT

Hack-It and Hum move to the door for a clearer shot. Each takes a crack at the half-orc.

Hailstorm Zero Pistol: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 CRITICAL
Cold damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 4) + 8 = 24 plus STAGGERED

Frostbite Zero Rifle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Cold damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


| Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

The twin cold weapons instantly freeze the half-orc! Despite her ferocity, there's naught she can do. In a matter of moments, all vitals cease. She stands there a dead statue.

For handling the tragically named Sisyrus Coldblood and her cultist allies, the party earns 11,200 XP.

Booker wastes no time taking the equipment from the erstwhile assassin.

Loot:

  • advanced lashunta tempweave (haste circuit, jump jets, targeting computer)
  • advanced shirren-eye rifle with 6 sniper rounds
  • red star plasma pistol with 1 battery (20 charges)
  • tactical knife
  • credstick (2,500 credits)
  • golemforged plating III (grim trophies, weapon spikes) x2
  • tactical knife x2,
  • Liquidator disintegrator pistol x2
  • Battery x4 (20 charges each)
  • incendiary grenades II 2
  • sintered longsword x2

  • N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

    Booker reloads with the assassin's own bullets. "Alright, folks, let's look alive. What're they doin' here?" Booker takes a look around the room for any hint as to why -- and how -- the cultists stayed behind here overnight.

    "There's more of 'em 'round here some're too, to stay sharp."

    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    He is, apparently, unable to take his own advice. Someone else?

    Grand Lodge

    Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 17 SP 153/187 HP 125/125 | RP 15/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50; DR 15/slashing,piercing; concealment 10% | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +20, SM: +20 Active conditions:

    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

    Sure thing, Booker.

    Dunklezahn makes his way over to the closet and opens it to make sure nothing surprises. them.


    Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

    Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

    Gig heeds Booker’s advice and looks around cautiously.


    Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 17 | SP 118/187 HP 104/104 RP 9/15 | EAC 35 KAC 35 | F+15 R+14 W+14 | Init +8 | Perc+23 SM+15 || Hum HP 111/170 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +23 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

    "Yeah, fine fine," Hack-It looks around.
    Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32


    Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/17 | SP 106/153 HP 87/106| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +33, SM +31 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 6/7 remaining, 2nd 5/7 remaining, 3rd 5/7 remaining, 4th 3/5 remaining, 5th 4/5 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions:

    They knew we were coming, so there's gotta be some camera somewhere tipping them off, Janzi says, tossing the room without much regard for what might be breakable.

    Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
    ...or finding much, for that matter. >.>


    | Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

    Hack-it sniffs out a few things of interest, though it looks like the room has been picked clean. He finds a pair of dimensional comm units and two kishalee batteries lie on the table.

    It seems the building is finally cleared out.


    N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

    Huh, neat. These comm units are almost Byzantine Generals machines.

    Anything in the closet Dunk opened, GM?

    Booker eyes the comm units. "Gig, see if y'can fire one o' these up. See if y'can connect to any other comm units on the other moon. Tell 'em 'Interlopers have been eradicated. En route to you now. What progress have you made towards achieving Oblivion?' Maybe they'll give up some intel. Try the other one if that one doesn't work."

    "Meanwhile, let's see if anybody else is still lurkin'. Osteth, you got any more voids on your radar?"


    | Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

    The gear was in the closet, it's the only thing in the room.

    "There are no other voids. I object to the use of the term radar, however. If that is a metaphor, then I apologize. Regardless, the building seems cleared."


    N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

    "Meant no offense," Booker grumbles. "Alright, let's leave one o' these comm units here with you, Osteth. We'll take the other an' keep in touch."

    Booker does a sweep of the remaining rooms and closets before the group heads back to the ship, just in case.

    Working clockwise from current position:

    Door: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    Room: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

    Door: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
    Closet: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

    Door: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    Room: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

    Door: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
    Closet: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


    Ysoki Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:4/7, 4: 6/6, 5:2/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

    Gig pulls out the com links, opens them and sees if he can get them working.

    Computers: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33

    ”These remind me of the headsets that Thrull would use in his concerts.”


    | Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

    The party makes a visual sweep of the remainder of the building. Indeed, it's clear. Though Booker does find one piece of interesting tech. It's a strange silvery helm which features a glowing band of greenish energy. Four metal clasps attached to long, sharp appendages poke out from the crown of the helm.


    N Human Pilot Soldier 17 SP 152/204 HP 77/123 RP 16/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+18* | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+21 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

    The Starfinders all stand around staring at the thing for a moment. Eventually, Booker coughs. "Anybody know what that is?" Roll to identify?


    | Devastation Ark | Road to Reconciliation | Into the Veskarium | Ship Roles |

    Engineering will do it.


    Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 17 | SP 118/187 HP 104/104 RP 9/15 | EAC 35 KAC 35 | F+15 R+14 W+14 | Init +8 | Perc+23 SM+15 || Hum HP 111/170 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +23 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

    Hack-It considers what they're looking at, then does a quick query on his wrist console.
    Engineering: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39

    3,901 to 3,950 of 5,307 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.