GM Tyranius A Night in Nightarch (Tier 3-6) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

Raatchet moves 30' up next to the robot, spins around to face back down the aisle and seeing his teammates, says, "Oh good! We're all back togeth- Uhhhh..."

Then over comms, Raatchet practically screeches, "Conrad?!? Conrad!!! Where are you?? You crazy human bar-owning businessman!! What part of regroup did you not understand?? The 're' or the 'group'?? You know the only reason I shot that orc down was so that you'd offer me free drinks at your bar for saving your bee-hind!! And part of saving your behind was you not getting surrounded...again!"

Of course me the player is not upset. Raatchet, however, is both perplexed and worried about Conrad tho Raatchet would never admit in character that he was worried.

Raatchet readies an action to take an overcharged shot at any enemy that comes within line of sight.

Readied attack:

Laser rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Fire damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (3) = 12

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • spotty for the long weekend, will try later tonight.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +5 (+1 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (diplomacy)

    Thomagar's infrared sensors kick in automatically and he scans the area quickly. Indeed, there's no sigh of Conrad. "Conrad! I'm coming!" he calls out, hoping to draw the attackers to him instead of his ally while he rushes down the corridor towards where he thinks he is. "Cover me," he mutters to Kultainen and Raatchet as he runs past.

    double move

    photon mode rd 2

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • "That would be good!"

    Conrad, eager to get some back up takes another shot at the drow woman after moving.

    ATK: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 for DMG if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Kultainen and Raatchet ready some shots as they move to protect the robot.

    Conrad takes a potshot at Villyth as he retreats, though she dives against the wall avoiding the bolt.

    Thomogar rushes around to try and save the man. The male drow leaps over the boxes and peeks around the corner, catching sight of the wounded Conrad.

    Villyth fires at Conrad as she takes off, shooting on the run.

    Trick Attack (Stealth): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38
    Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol vs Conrad EAC 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
    Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

    The sonic pulse wrecks Conrad as a clear liquid merges with the blood flowing from his ears. The large man staggers but holds himself up against the wall of the container. By the time he looks up Villyth is gone from sight.

    "You will be the first I..." She is cut off as she wasn't expecting Raatchet and Kultainen to shoot at her from around the bend. Raatchet's overcharged shot nearly takes her leg off.

    *****

    Notes
    Inspiring Words
    (Kultainen)- Thomogar
    (Conrad)-
    Traps- (Not Active)

    Round 10
    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 6/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)

    -----------------------------------
    Drow (Red -5)
    Villyth (-32)
    -----------------------------------
    Robot (-1)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • "SONUVA..." Conrad hits himself with a serum on the double 1d8 ⇒ 6

    Exo-Guardians

    Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +5 (+1 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (diplomacy)

    Too far to boom. :(

    Thomagar continues pushing forward and rounds the bend of the shelf. Finally he spots Villyth and Conrad, who is not looking good. Sheathing himself in his stellar energy again, he allows it to propel him forward, as he brings his palm against her head. Unfortunately, he was too hasty and ends up slamming the shelf behind her instead.

    solar palm vs KAC, photon mode: 1d20 + 3 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 + 1 = 11 bludgeoning dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 12

    ”Conrad, go!”

    photon mode rd 3

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    GM Tyranius, are the elevator doors opening for the robot or does it appear the robot is standing by waiting for someone to open the doors for it?

    Thomagar, is it me or is your token unmoved on the map?

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    Seeing the benefits of waiting, Kultanien follows Raatchet, ready to snip off another bolt if a drow shows itself.
    readied attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
    damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    "I CAN'T HEAR! WHAT IS THAT ROBOT WAITING FOR??????"

    Exo-Guardians

    Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +5 (+1 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (diplomacy)

    Oh yeah, forgot to move him. Moved.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Raatchet watches the robot as it seems to wait at the elevator. The doors don't seem to automatically open.

    Kultainen readies another shot as Thomogar moves in to help save Conrad's life, The drow ducks as his fist punches the air. Using the distraction Conrad injects himself with a steroid that causes the blood to pump faster. Each cell in his body works in overdrive as it heals itself.

    *****

    Notes
    Inspiring Words
    (Kultainen)- Thomogar
    (Conrad)-
    Traps- (Not Active)

    Round 10
    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 12/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)
    -----------------------------------
    Drow (Red -5)
    Villyth (-32)
    -----------------------------------
    Robot (-1)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    With the robotic forklift looking like it's not going anywhere, Raatchet moves back west down the aisle towards where the battle rages on.

    Then as requested by Thomagar, Raatchet readies an action to provide covering fire should an enemy come into view!

    Laser rifle vs AC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
    If Raatchet's readied action is triggered, it will fail.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Raatchet readies his rifle for any of the drow to show their beady red eyes in the darkness.

    The male drow enforcer puts his back to the crates and fires back at Thomogar.

    Laser Rifle vs Thomogar EAC 16: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

    The drow misses and knows that his days are numbered. Villth drags her leg behind her as she draws out a strange orb from her pouch. A small needle protrudes from the end and she jams it into her thigh. Starting at the wound and quickly progressing outward Villyth vanishes from sight. She grunts in pain as the needle strikes bone, though she remains quiet.

    Leaving a shadow of where Villyth was last seen.

    *****

    Notes
    Inspiring Words
    (Kultainen)- Thomogar
    (Conrad)-
    Traps- (Not Active)

    Round 11
    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 12/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)

    -----------------------------------
    Drow (Red -5)
    Villyth (-32)
    -----------------------------------
    Robot (-1)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    "Aww cripes she's a slippery one! Thomagar, Conrad, you guys okay? If so, I'm gonna head back towards the robotic forklift and guard the weapons!"

    GM Tyranius, if Raatchet heads back to the robot, can Raatchet climb up onto the pallet of crates currently held by the robot? Or does the robot perhaps have a chair built into it where someone can just climb in and sit?

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    No chair in the robot but you can definitely climb the boxes with a DC 10 Athletics check.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" shouts the deafened android as Raatchet heads back into the crates. She continues to stand guard over the weapons, ready to shoot any non starfinder she spots.
    Do you want me to re-roll my readied attack for this round, or keep the previous one?

    Exo-Guardians

    Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +5 (+1 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (diplomacy)

    I just realised I've been mistaking the red drow for Villyth! Lol!

    Thomagar sees the fear in the eyes of the drow. "You are right to fear. Your days of thievery are over." He steps forward and smashes his glowing palm into the drow's chest.

    solar palm vs KAC, photon mode: 1d20 + 3 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 4 + 1 = 21 bludgeoning dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 12

    photon mode rd 4

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Reroll Kultainen

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    readied attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Alas no better

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    Athletics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

    Raatchet heads back to the robot and effortlessly swings himself up onto the boxes with barely any effort!

    Double move to get to the robot and climb up onto the boxes.

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • "I'll not abandon you! Finish that lousy drow, you got this!" Inspiring words on Thomagar, as well as Get'em on the red drow.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    @Conrad- Thomogar didn't take any damage damage last round so you are unable to use Inspiring Words. You can choose another Standard action if you wish.

    Kultainen readies another attack as Conrad offers some words of encouragement.

    Raatchet goes for a vantage point as he climbs on top of the robot and effortlessly scurries on top of the weapons box.

    Thomogar breaks several ribs on the male drow as his fist crashes into the drow's midsection.

    *****

    Notes
    Inspiring Words
    (Kultainen)- Thomogar
    (Conrad)-
    Traps- (Not Active)

    Round 11
    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 12/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)
    -----------------------------------
    Drow (Red -17)
    Villyth (-32)
    -----------------------------------
    Robot (-1)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • My bad!

    "I'm not leaving! Hang on buddy!" switching to a shot.

    ATK v. red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 for DMG: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Conrad shifts in and finishes the drow off with a well aimed shot to it's chest. The drow falls as it was feebly reaching for a grenade to end it's own life. An attempt to take Thomogar with it. Luckily Conrad ended it's life before it had the chance to succeed.

    There is no sign of Villyth.

    *****

    Notes
    Inspiring Words
    (Kultainen)- Thomogar
    (Conrad)-
    Traps- (Not Active)

    Round 12
    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 12/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)

    -----------------------------------
    Villyth (-32; Invisible)
    -----------------------------------
    Robot (-1)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • "Buddy up and cover the exits! She can't stay like that forever!" Double move. Traps are inactive yes?

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Traps are indeed inactive.

    Villyth Stealth Check: 1d20 + 18 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 20 = 43

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • Fixed.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    Kultanien starts to scream out again, but realises after a moment that probably would't help. She settles for looking for a hidden spot to keep watch for the drow or orcs.

    stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
    readied attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
    damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    Raatchet yells out, "So heya Villyth??? You must be wishing you agreed to the win, win, win, win proposal I mentioned earlier yah? I mean, think about it. If you had agreed, you coulda be gettin' all nice and cozy with Beidnach right about now instead of hiding, lurking about, desperately trying to find a way to survive.

    "I'll tell you what. Drop your weapons, surrender now and come with us. We promise we won't kill you, we'll just take you back to Ceobarn Zeizerer. He'll probably let you go with just a warning... afterall, he didn't really want to help us against you and you're all from the same family, right? Whaddaya say?

    "You've lost your orcs and drow guards but you don't have to lose your life over this. There's no profit in death and you'll live to humiliate House Xicton some other day, amirite?"

    Raatchet pops the battery out of his rifle and reloads it (move action). He then looks around, readying an overcharged attack if he should spot Villyth (standard action).

    Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

    Are we allowed to both use perception to try and spot a target as well as ready an attack on the same turn? If yes, my readied attack roll is below. If not, then ignore the readied attack. Either way, if Raatchet sees something, he'll yell and point it out to his teammates.

    Readied Attack:

    Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
    Fire Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (1) = 6

    Exo-Guardians

    Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +5 (+1 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (diplomacy)

    You think you can hide from us?
    Thomagar has seldom tapped upon his racial gifts after spending all those years with the kasathas but looks like it is needed now. He opens up his mind, as his antenna starts waving animatedly as they strain to detect the thoughts of the hidden drow.

    Activate lashunta ability to detect thoughts. 60ft cone and scan north of him where Villyth last was. If he senses a mind, he'll move in that general direction to get closer.

    photon mode rd 5

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    You can indeed make a perception to try and pick up where she is. CRB Page 260-261. Dealing with unseen creatures.

    Kultainen ducks down and stays hidden. Eyes darting left and right looking for movement, but finding none.

    Conrad runs back towards the robot. Raatchet scans the area, but finds no sign of the invisible foe. Thomogar runs to her last known location and finds no detectable thoughts. She seems to have moved when suddenly Raatchet jumps at the sound of teh elevator door opening to the north. The door opposite the one the robot stands patiently at. After a quick moment the elevator door shuts and it hums as the shaft moves back to the surface.

    The speaker crackles once again as Villyth's voice comes over it. "You will regret this. I promise you..." With that the comms go silent and the warehouse is once again quiet and empty.

    Combat Over.

    Player Status:

    Conrad (SP 0/21; HP 12/22; RP 2/3)
    Raatchet (SP 18/18; HP 20/20; RP 3/5)
    Thomagar (SP 9/21; HP 25/25; RP 2/4)
    Kultainen (SP 6/21; HP 22/22; RP 5/5)

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    Kultanien waits for the others to indicate to her that the way out is clear. Eventually her hearing returns. "Let's get these guns back to the Society. We can leave the drow to sort out their own messes. We've done enough to hurt her operation that even they can't be too annoyed with us."

    She pauses "And if we had killed her, then they would likely have made trouble, surely she still had some friends, and I suspect family ties run deep."

    She gestures to the fallen. "Are they dead? We should quickly check them for any useful documents, key-cards or other stuff. And grab the hard drives from those computers up stairs as well, surely that will be of interest to either her house or the society."

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • "Let's wax philosophic in the Lorespire, and not here. Remember, after the clock runs out, we don't get any special treatment."

    Conrad takes Kultainen's suggestion even as the envoy suggests leaving. He checks the bodies and hurries up with the materiel.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Having found the weapon shipment and dealt with Villyth, you are able to leave Apostae with the weapons without further trouble. You receive the following message from Venture-Captain Naiaj on their way back to Absalom Station.

    “Congratulations on your successful mission, Starfinders. With these new arms, the Society can undertake more difficult field missions. This day is just one more step toward recovering from our recent woes. Return to Absalom Station at once for a full debriefing. Following this, I’ll see about getting your next assignment ready.”

    Moments later a bitter drow noble sends you the following message on a coded and untraceable frequency.

    “Don’t think it’s over! It’s not over! Drow never forget!”

    ================================================================

    The End! Hope you all enjoyed the scenario. Feel free to continue roleplaying. The game has been reported and I will have chronicles up soon.

    Congrats on unlocking the orc as a playable class for each of you!.

    Dataphiles

    Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

    "I guess Villyth is still kinda mad, eh? It's too bad... We offered her a very reasonable settlement. Oh well. Drow... whaddaya gonna do? Amirite?

    Regardless, that was good work back there on planet drow, guys. I'd be proud to take on another mission with you all if one should come up!"

    Wayfinders

    Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56, HP 46/46, DR: 5/-| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +10 (DV 60'), SM: +10+d6+1
    Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • Conrad opens a bottle of bourbon after the drow's threat. "I agree, I'm enjoying my time, and I'm sure Villyth will try to rain on our parade, but whatever."

    Thank you yet again! I'm 100% ready for the next one.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Envoy-10: SP 100/100; HP 84/84; RP 12/12; reroll(+2) 1/1; mk 3 serum of healing 1/1; KAC 25 (DR 5/-); EAC 25 (resist F&C/5); Perc +13; SM +11(+1d6+2) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +3; Fort +11 (IGF 1/1); Ref +11; Will +11 (IIW 1/1);

    Kultanien cannot but feel a shiver go down her artificial spine. "That is a bad enemy to leave behind us." she sighs.

    "Still, better to have good friends around !"

    301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius A Night in Nightarch (Tier 3-6) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.