GMTrex's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Andrew Trexler

The Marchlands | Tactical Map | Strategic Map | Handouts | Quests | People Places Things | Campaign Tracking


2,851 to 2,900 of 3,284 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>

Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" The couple both beam at you, then realize that you asked for something and are suddenly crestfallen again. "No, not a thing! We have some old clothes, but all the way back at the farm! That's miles away, across the lake..."

The man turns to his wife. "I toldja we shouldn't have come south. I bet that witch up there took him! She's probably turning 'im ta stew!"

"But he's been wanderin' down ta the Murque lately!" the woman protests to her husband. "Maybe he got lost down there! Or drowned!"

Mechanically, I need to know where you want to look.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"The Murque? North of here? Okay, we'll get right on it. Stay with us, but if we must make camp, stay there. There are many dangers nearby."

To just the party, "I worry that he got mixed up. There's a lizardfolk village north of here. I was thinking we'd go there anyway. Looks like the time has come."


M Human Bloodrager 6 HP 39 / 76 (88) AC 21(19) Rage 12 / 16 F 8 R 7 W 4 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+11[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+6[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice]
Spells:
L1:2/2

Unrak rumbles We'll do our best to find your boy, folks

To Augrym, apart from the worried couple, Oh, stop your noise about being a drain on resources. Things happen; we get hurt. We fix it.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The couple nod in relief and stay uncomfortably close to you. The two continue to converse. "It was that witch up north, I tell ya! My bones can feel it. We're wastin' time down here..."

You reach the Murque River in the early afternoon. A low, muddy hummock protrudes from the middle of the widening river, some fifty feet from either bank and surrounded by a palisade of outward-facing, sharpened wooden stakes. Inside, tendrils of smoke rise from a handful of mounds clustered around a single larger mound. A simple wooden gate on the eastern side of the hummock seems to be the only entrance to the fortified island. Two lizardfolk are visible atop the palisade above the gate.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"Lizardfolk! This could be violent and bloody. This could be the start of a new alliance. Let us approach cautiously, but as potential friends."

Will wait to check for buy in from the party.


M Human Bloodrager 6 HP 39 / 76 (88) AC 21(19) Rage 12 / 16 F 8 R 7 W 4 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+11[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+6[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice]
Spells:
L1:2/2

Unrak nods, and holds his hands at his sides and open, palms facing forward in a gesture of peaceful intention.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The lizardfolk do not notice you in the shade of the trees on the southern bank. 50 feet of running river separates your bank from their island.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"I can get us across, but it'll have to be in the morning. Meanwhile, if you excuse me, I'm going to scout the settlement here."

The Baron transforms into a raptor and takes to the sky to get a feel for the size, number, and defenses of the settlement. He'll keep an eye out for any humans.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The Baron takes to the air and flies over the settlement. He spots six small mounds surrounding a larger one in the center. The only two creatures he sees from above are the lizardfolk by the gate, although all but one of the mounds has smoke rising from it. Curiously, one of the six smaller mounds does not appear to have a door; this one also does not have a smokehole.

See map. The door-less mound is in the center-top.


AC: +13, T: +11, FF: +12 | Fort +2 / Reflex: 4 / Will: +6 (+2 vs. Ench.) | Max HP: 33 | Character Sheet | Tactical Map | TCELES B HSUP | Quests

Know: : 1d20 ⇒ 5 plus…

Mods:
Arcana: +13 | Dungeon: +9 | Eng: +9 | Geo: +10 | History: +9 | Local: +11 | Nature: +9 | Nobility: +10 | Planes: +12 | Religion: +10

Know: Local for a 16... probably not much if anything, but does Zed know about these Lizardfolk?

Does Zed have any idea about the mounds?
Know: : 1d20 ⇒ 1 plus…

Mods:
Arcana: +13 | Dungeon: +9 | Eng: +9 | Geo: +10 | History: +9 | Local: +11 | Nature: +9 | Nobility: +10 | Planes: +12 | Religion: +10

Apparently not.


Zed uses one of his easier spells to summon a dolphin to ferry him across while the party takes their time swimming. He waits until they're almost there so as to not find himself alone.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Taranis leads the party across to the guards. The party makes no attempt to hide, but also does its best to seem friendly.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Zed: not these lizardfolk specifically, but your roll is good enough for one question about lizardfolk generally.

The lizardfolk by the gate straighten to attention as you enter the river, and eye you warily during the crossing. As you tread water before the gate, they gaze down from above, issuing neither challenge nor invitation.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"Hail and greetings of peace." Taranis starts in Taldane. If that doesn't do it, he'll repeat in Sylvan. If that doesn't do it, he reverts to Zed for Draconic.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

1d100 ⇒ 1

The lizardfolk atop the gate stare blankly at the Baron, so he tries Sylvan, but gets the same response. Zed repeats the message in Draconic. This prompts the lizardfolk to share a look, and one of them replies.

Draconic:
"What do you want?"

DC 15 Perception:
In the distance inside the village, you hear the faint but unmistakable sound of human wailing.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 "Zed, be quick. I hear a human wailing. If it's sadness for being lost, fine. If it's pain, this is going to get violent quickly."


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

"We are looking for a young human male. Have you seen him? Who is making that wailing?"

Marc asks Zeb to translate.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Taranis:
The cries you hear are not of sadness, or of pain... but of fear.

The lizardfolk look rather uncomfortable hearing it, as a matter of fact.

Marc, make a Diplomacy check.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"This may not be violent. I think this is a tense situation. Zed, I think it best if we offer to take the human off their hands."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

diplo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The lizardfolk seem... indifferent to Marc's questions. After sharing a look again, the same one repeats its earlier query.

Draconic:
"What you want with us?"


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Taranis casts a spell of Enhanced Diplomacy on Zed, "Tell them we want to take the humans off their hands. Their tribe is a good neighbor and we just want harmony."


No way Zed can check games right now.

Zed steps up and translates the Baron's words as best he can....

And I just looked at his sheet. Is Zed the ONLY one who speaks Draconic?

Diplomacy (Make Request): 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 0 + 2 = 22


Male Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 6 (HP 60/60), Init: +5 (+2 during surprise rounds), AC 23 (T 13, FF 21), Perception +14, Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +10, CMB+10 / CMD+20

I speak goblin, orc and common. All of them weirdly.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Per Slack, you are wisely first making a Diplomacy check to improve attitudes...

Upon hearing the translation of the Baron's assurances of peace and friendship, the lizardfolk relax slightly. They repeat their earlier query, but in a much more friendly tone.

Draconic:
"What do you want?"

...so now I need the check to make a request.


AC: +13, T: +11, FF: +12 | Fort +2 / Reflex: 4 / Will: +6 (+2 vs. Ench.) | Max HP: 33 | Character Sheet | Tactical Map | TCELES B HSUP | Quests

Zed relays Taranis's request for the human(s) in their tongue: Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 0 + 2 = 19


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The two lizardfolk shift uncomfortably. After a moment, one replies in Draconic. "Come with me." The other opens the gate.

The pair lead you into the village, turning south. Cautious, curious heads peek out from the doors of the mud-huts as you pass. When you come to one of the smaller huts at the southern end of the village, you find the source of the whimpering.

"There," the lizardfolk says simply, pointing at the mud in front of the door. A sobbing child's head pokes out of the mud, splattered in dirt and nigh-indistinguishable from the ground itself. The boy's body is wholly immobilized by the mud, but that does not stop him from crying. His eyes are locked in terror on the door...

A sudden voice demands your attention from behind, barking in Draconic.

"What is going on here?"

A mighty, armored lizardfolk stands behind you, flanked by two crocodiles with black scales and red markings on their snouts. Four armed lizardfolk also stand behind him, and still others (in various states of battle readiness and dress) are starting to come out of their doors.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Awesome.... "Zed, be very careful here. Tell them we're allies to their tribe and come by way of invitation from the guards and that we don't want anything beyond returning the hatchling to his parents. Lay on some compliments about his coloration and we'll get out of here."


Botting because I'm taking a frelling break from work.

Zed lays it on think. How thick? Real thick Diplomacy (Make Impression): 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 0 + 2 = 16 Zed is humble, and praises the leader with the most delectable adjectives and appears to vanity.

Then he makes his case, asking for the child so that the king need not trouble his mighty self with a mewling so weak. Diplomacy (Request): 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 0 + 2 = 22

Meanwhile, Taranis whispers to Augrym, "I trust you Justicar. If you tell me this is all for naught, and that violence is sure to follow, then so be it. What does your gaze tell you about this king?"


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Augrym:
You find no evil in his heart.

King Vesket appears gratified by Zed's embellished praise, but is ultimately unmoved. "No. Spirit of Great Lizard Warrior King Stisshak has commanded that this meat not be eaten. This meat is offering to Great Lizard Warrior King Stisshak. You may not have this meat."

Some of the nearby lizardfolk look a bit crestfallen, including the two that led you hear. The child continues to whimper fearfully.


Male Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 6 (HP 60/60), Init: +5 (+2 during surprise rounds), AC 23 (T 13, FF 21), Perception +14, Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +10, CMB+10 / CMD+20

Brushing right past the meat implications. ”Hello good possible king friend. He has no evil in his heart fellow Huntsmen friends. Have you seen his fun pets? This place is great. I am Augrym, good lizard king. These are my friends and fellow countrymen.”


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

King Vesket stares blankly at Augrym, clearly not comprehending the words. He looks expectantly at Zed, awaiting a translation.


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Zed will translate as faithfully as possibly, though fixing the syntax in Draconic.

Taranis adds, "They don't seem to approve. Who made this offering?"


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

"I, King Vesket, made this offering. This meat pleases Great Lizard King Warrior Stisshak. When Great Lizard King Warrior Stisshak speaks, I listen." King Vesket stands tall and preens at this. "Great Lizard King Warrior Stisshak has brought our tribe many victories, as he did when he walked among our ancestors. His wishes are to be fulfilled."


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"I don't know enough about their gods. I've never heard of this Stisshak. Marc? Zed?" I suppose I could be ignorant of some Golarion Lore... Knowledge (Religion) Max 10: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3 LOL nope!

Taranis looks at the tribe. "Look at them. They don't approve this isn't their way and you said that you saw no evil in their hearts."

Does King Vesket look ensorcelled? Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 6 (HP 60/60), Init: +5 (+2 during surprise rounds), AC 23 (T 13, FF 21), Perception +14, Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +10, CMB+10 / CMD+20

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Augrym looks to the crowd to look for what evil lurks in the hearts of Lizardmen.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

Marc wonders what be knows about this god...
kn:Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
sense motive on king: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

Marc ponders a moment and wonders... "Zeb, would you ask the king if he would like to speak our language for a short time? Erastil will give me this ability."

if allowed... Marc whispers a quick prayer to Erastil and the deed is done.

"Through Erastil's blessing, King, You can know speak and understand our language."


M Human Bloodrager 6 HP 39 / 76 (88) AC 21(19) Rage 12 / 16 F 8 R 7 W 4 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+11[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+6[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+14[/dice]
Spells:
L1:2/2

Unrak looks back & forth, and says quietly tell me if I can speak, OK?


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

No one has ever heard of a god or spirit by that name. Augrym sees no evil in the hearts of the gathering crowd, but there is a great deal of unease.

Speaking through Zed, King Vesket vehemently rejects Marc's offer to cast a spell on him.

"This meat stays here. If you do not wish to be meat also, you should go. I doubt Great Lizard King Warrior Stisshak will spare you like this meat here." King Vesket considers for a moment. "Perhaps I should call on Great Lizard King Warrior Stisshak. He will guide us. The tribe is hungry..."


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"Yes. Great idea. Call him. Let's see what's really going on here. Tell him we're eager to see the power of this Lord so that we can know why he'd risk war with humans over a sacrifice."


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Vesket considers a moment longer. "Come," he declares and turns on his heel, leading you to the northwest corner of the village. His followers poke and prod you to follow and, not wishing to cause a fight, you do so. The crowd follows hesitantly behind you.

King Vesket stops in front of mound that has a deserted, run-down look to it. The mud is dried and cracked, and no smoke issues from its chimney hole. He plants his feet outside its door and calls out in booming Draconic.

Draconic:
"OH GREAT LIZARD KING WARRIOR STISSHAK! I HAVE NEED OF YOUR GUIDANCE! STRANGERS ARRIVE! THEY RESPECT OUR POWER BUT ASK MANY QUESTIONS! THE TRIBE IS HUNGRY! SHOULD WE EAT THEM OR SEND THEM ON THEIR WAY?"

A moment later, a floating lizard skull ringed with green fire appears from thin air above the hut, eliciting audible gasps from the lizardfolk -- except Vesket. It replies in the same tongue.

Draconic:
"These interlopers wish to destroy the tribe. Eat them."

Several of the lizardfolk in the crowd level their spears. To Zed's surprise (since he is the only following the conversation), the lizardfolk from the gate protests.

Draconic:
"But they promised us friendship! And offered to taking the crying meat away!"

Several murmurs of agreement ripple through the tense gathering. The floating skull barks a response.

Draconic:
"That one also wishes to destroy the tribe. Eat him too."

A moment's silence hangs in the air by a thread as grips tighten on spears. Then, with a shrieking battle-cry, King Vesket levels his trident and charges!

Initiative!:

Augrym: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 +2 if Surprise
Marc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Taranis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Unrak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Zed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Vesket: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Stisshak: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

Almost immediately, the lizardfolk from the gate and several others give shouts of protest but are soon consumed by battle themselves, as the entire village descends into a melee. The only ones actively fighting you are Vesket, the crocodiles, and Stisshak. The rest are fighting amongst themselves... for now.

Round I
1. Marc
2. Stisshak
3. Zed, Taranis, Augrym
4. Vesket, Blood Caimans
5. Unrak


(HP: 56/56), Init: +2, AC: 19 T: 13, FF: 16, Perception +12, F: +8*, R: +4*, W: +9*, CMB: +4, CMD: 17, Concentration +10 |Wildshape: 1/1 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"It did not have to be this way! Protect the TRUE tribe! Bring down the posers!" Taranis summons forth a mighty Aqueous Orb!

He rolls the orb over what he can. What Toth does depends on whether or not the orb grabs a foe. REF DC 17 Nonlethal: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6


Botting Zed. Magic Missile v. skull! MM: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 2) + 3 = 12


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Red Croc: 1d20 ⇒ 1 FAIL
Red Croc: 1d20 ⇒ 9 ENGULFED
Vesket: 1d20 ⇒ 1 FAIL
Black Croc: 1d20 ⇒ 5 FAIL

Zed and Taranis quickly bring magic to bear! Taranis's orb swallows up one of the crocodiles before bowling over Vesket and the other.

Round I
1. Marc
2. Stisshak (12 dmg)
3. Zed, Taranis (Toth), Augrym
4. Vesket (6 nonlethal), Blood Caimans (red @ 6 nonlethal, engulfed; black @ 6 nonlethal)
5. Unrak

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 6 (HP: 47/47), Init: +4, AC: 21 T: 12, FF: 19, Perception +4, F: +7, R: +5, W: +8, CMB: +11, CMD: 21

Marc is saddened that this had to come to bloodshed...
He calls upon Erastil to help him and The huntsmen.
swift use fervor to cast divine favor, standard to cast bless on the party.
He then moves (5 ft) to engage the enemy if they get in range...

Attacks of Opportunity:

1st
attack on green: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
damage?: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (2, 3) + 10 = 15
2nd
attack on green: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
damage?: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (2, 3) + 10 = 15
3rd
attack on green: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
damage?: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (3, 3) + 10 = 16


Animal Companion (HP: 42/42), Init: PC, AC: 24 T: 14, FF: 20, Perception +7 (Low-light, Scent, F: +7, R: +10 (Evasion), W: +4 (Devotion), CMB: +6, CMD: 20 (24 v. overrun, trip)

With a whistle, Taranis sends Toth after the free croc

Bite: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14 but the bite is ill exectured.


AC: +13, T: +11, FF: +12 | Fort +2 / Reflex: 4 / Will: +6 (+2 vs. Ench.) | Max HP: 33 | Character Sheet | Tactical Map | TCELES B HSUP | Quests

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Whats up with the floating skull? Does the Great and Powerful Zeb have any ideas?

2,851 to 2,900 of 3,284 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMTrex's Kingmaker Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.