GM Tektite's Iron Gods Campaign

Game Master Hawkwen Agricola

Current Map
Loot Sheet


1,551 to 1,600 of 2,529 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

yea and I'm going to be out of touch till may 3rd or fourth

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Sounds Good!

Alpha's shield once again misses the swarm, even with Kharax pointing out weak points in the metal. Lewdon backs away from it as Richard begins to reel in his grapnal gun setting it up for another shot.

The screws nuts and bolts scrape and grind into Alpha once again creating a flurry of sparks.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Round 6
Alpha (27/35)
Lewdon (36/45)
Richard (28/35)
Kharax (38/38)

---------------------------
Monster (-37)
---------------------------


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

Alpha keeps swatting the swarm.

Aid: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Richard darts to the edge of the swarm and tries to distract it to aid Alpha's attack.

Aid another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Maybe Lewdon can aid too?


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

Channel!: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Lewdon Aid Another: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

With Lewdon and Kharax's assistance Alpha is able to locate the weak point in the metal. He raises his shield high into the air and brings it crashing down near the center of the mass. Small bits of shrapnel go flying in all directions as the Golem finally seems to stop moving.

After the noise of battle with the golem ceases a middle aged half-elf emerges from her workshop to the north. She has flowing long blond hair with a pair of goggles resting on top of her head and a trail of grease on her cheek.

She shakes her head in disappointment. Obviously I need to improve the thing's defenses. I am Dinvaya Lanalei. What is it you need? She narrows her eyes in suspicion as her hand rests on a hammer at her side.

Player Status:

Alpha (27/35)
Lewdon (36/45)
Richard (28/35)
Kharax (38/38)


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Richard meets Dinvaya's suspicious gaze with one of his own.

"We have come on behalf of Joram Kyte. We announced ourselves multiple times. Did you not hear?"

Keeping his autograpnel ready, he reaches into his haversack with his free hand and retrieves the holy symbol Joram sent with them, and holds it up for the woman to see.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2 I gotta work on this skill...

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Dinvaya sighs in relief as she releases her hand from her hammer. I thought you were the damned Technic League after me again.

She walks over and grasps the holy symbol with a smile. I haven't seen Joram in a long while. How is Joram doing? She asks as she seems to warm up a little.

What is it you need?


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

Kharax smiles as tensions drop. "A friend fer starts! There a safer place to talk?"

Channeling to top everyone off!

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Dinvaya smiles and gives a small nod back into her workshop. Of course. Step in here.

Once inside she leans on her workbench and looks with a questioning look as she waits for someone to explain.

Player Status:

Alpha (35/35)
Lewdon (45/45)
Richard (35/35)
Kharax (38/38)


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"Joram is well." Richard begins once the group is safe in the workshop. "He said to tell you that the Technic League has turned their attention away from you."

"As for why we are here, let me tell you a story." Richard takes out his mandolin, gives it a quick tuning, and recites the song he wrote "Duellio Machina".

On Black Hill perched the town of Torch. 
A town of ancient buried lore. 
Burning flames had birthed its name, 
Heating forges for sky-found ore.

But when the flames went out one day, 
A group of Four went down, 
To delve the mysteries below the Hill, 
And save the dying town...

His song continues, telling the tale of the quest into Black Hill, the discoveries found there, the battle against Hellion's minions, and the relighting of the Flame of Torch. When he is done, he introduces himself and his companions, and explains why they have come to Scrapwall.

"...so a priestess of Hellion, named Meyanda, was diverting power from the ruins of an underground tech structure in Torch and sending it here, likely to the Lords of Rust. We were sent to look into it and prevent future problems."

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Dinvaya smiles Well, maybe I can help you with that. You all are welcome to use this chapel to rest whenever you need it. You will find no trouble here. It's not particularly comfortable but I think I might be able to patch up your wounds for no charge while you investigate the Lords of Rust.

She leans on her workbench causing tools to shift about. I've seen dozens of gangs come and go through here but he Lords of Rust have me a bit concerned. Primarily because they seem to have such faith in a faceless entity that calls himself Hellion. He seems to give his priests the ability to cast divine magic somehow, which tells me that some greater force is at work here.

She shakes her head. The idea of an actual god dwelling within Scrapwall has occurred but the possibility just seems outlandish does it not?

Anyway I have heard that Hellions high priestess ad gone missing. It seems you must have taken care of her. I knew they were siphoning power from somewhere distance but didn't know quite where. They were gathering the power at the receiving array on the far side of Scrapwall. Maybe you should check it out before you go waltzing up to their front door? You might find out what exactly they are up to.

I hear you have been making a bit of a name for yourselves around here since you arrived. You get enough scrap-worth, it'll only be a matter of time before the Lords of Rust take notice of you and invite you to take part in the Scrapmaster's Arena. That might be your best bet.


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

"Thanks fer the offer!", Kharax cheers. "It seems like we got two choices then, fellas; we can investigate the array thingy and see what's goin' on wit dat, or we can just keep on takin' out gangs and get famous enough to get a bit of an invite."

Kharax ponders it for a moment, "Although if we do go bustin' heads, probably should check with Sevroth again for more info."


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

"Investigating would be the logical choice. Though there is a simple logic to pummeling enough people for notoriety. I am neutral on this and will go with what all of you decide."


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"We may need to rough up more locals, but I think we should check out that array first. If we can figure out what's going on, and get that information back to Torch, then we will have at least accomplished something in the event that the locals get the better of us."

I think Lewdon is out of touch for a few days. Anyway, I say we check out the array after healing up and resting.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Leaving the chapel you begin the journey back through the maze of junk and rubble towards the Antenna Array in the northeast. Shortly after leaving you round a corner in between the Redtooth and Smiler territory. Emerging from the rubble out of small dark corners you are quickly surrounded by a group of ten ratfolk clad in all manner of weaponry and leathers. One approaches as she pulls back her cowl.

In a low sweet voice she whispers. Come with us. Redtooth wishes to speak with you.


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Richard considers the small ratfolk, thinking back on the information given them by Sevroth.

Redtooth Raiders, ratfolk tribe,
Once the Second, but now cast aside...

Glancing around at the gang, he says casually to his companions, "We could increase our scrapworth with their hides, but I think we should see what Redtooth has to offer first."


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

"Fair thought.", Kharax whispers back.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

The ratfolk lead you through a hidden maze as you soon reach what must surely be Redtooth's Warren. The tunnels are only 4 feet in height so you have to stoop down to get inside. Rustling through the junk seem to be an endless amount of dire rats. With a bit of chattering from the guards the rats back away and keep their distance from you within the cramped and confined tunnels.

One your way through one of the tunnels overhead you are able to see through the cracks into a room below. Inside you see an insect like monster skittering about on four legs. It seems to have a strange propeller shaped protrusion at the end of its tail and two long feathery antennae.

DC 13 Knowledge Dungeoneering:
You recognize this creature as a Rust Monster

Soon the long winding tunnel ends inside of another makeshift throne room out of junk! The throne seems to be the only feature within the room as four more ratfolk stand guard here. Sitting on the throne is a female blond haired ratfolk. He fur is braided in a set of pigtails wrapped behind her ears.

Welcome. I am Redtooth. I am glad that you decided to come. She leans back.

I am beginning to grow quite desperate and it seems you are beginning to make a name for yourselves. You see. I was born here in Scrapwall. This is my home. I have watched many gangs come and go. They have all been fleeting distractions and troublemakers at worst. The Redtooths used to be law around here. Used to be feared. That is until the Lords of Rust rose up. I recently had a mass defection of my raiders and my tribes scrap-worth has fallen to unprecedented levels. Much to the point that the unthinkable has happened. The bastard Smilers have called war down upon us and I will not stand for it. She says slapping her paw down on the rusted metal. A small bit of red dust rises into the stagnant air.

Between the defectors joining the Lords of Rust and the new aggression from the Smilers we have been forced into a more defensive role, only being able to leave to scavenge for food and supplies. This is where I hope you will come in. Recently the Smilers have dealt a devastating blow as they have captured by brother Whiskifiss. She says with a low hiss. Not only was he my kin but he had a skill with handling our 'pets' who are beginning to become quite unruly.

She sighs. At this rate we will not last much longer. I am planning one final strike against the Lords of Rust though I am not sure. My initial plan was to unleash my Rust Monsters on the Scrapmasters Arena and let the collapse the whole damn thing but the loss of my brother and the Smilers killing all but one has put me at a loss and I must consider more desperate options.


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Alpha blinks his optics and keeps his distance as he recognizes the creature. "Unleashing those things would be unwise."


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Richard reconizes the monster in the chamber below as they pass.

Well that is interesting.. and disconcerting. Are they keeping it like a pet?

***

The meeting with Redtooth proves worth the risk, and though the ratfolk leader has all but asked for their help to rescue her brother, in Richard's mind the rescue of Whiskifiss could be vital to furthering their own goals in Scrapwall. It takes little to imagine the trouble some of these 'pets' could cause, and how they could aid their mission, if given the right direction.

Still, we cannot appear too eager.

"I assume you want us to rescue Wiskifiss." Richard says. "What's in it for us?"

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Of course. She says with a toothy smile. You help me and perhaps we can strike back at Hellion and his gang. She says leaning forward. As you can see. She says waving her arm about the empty rooms and hungry looking rats. I have little else to offer besides paying a visit to my pet down below.


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

"So the deal is, we cripple the Smilers, save your brotha, and in return, you'll help us in dealin with them Lords of Rust... by using a rust monsta.", Kharax chuckles. "I sorta like the irony of that; that is irony, right?"


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Richard chuckles at Kharax and resists a common android instinct to correct him.

I think it is more accurately a funny coincidence, but being literal is Alpha's job, and I wouldn't want to deny it of him.

To the Redtooth, "Tell us what you know about where your brother is and what we will have to deal with to rescue him."

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

The Smiler's are set up in an old medical facility that was once part of a far larger module. They are led by a vile hobgoblin necromancer named Marrow. You can find them further north from here. She says as she explains the directions.

Silver Crusade

m human Human fighter (cyber-soldier) 4/ Init +2; Perception +5 AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 18 hp 56 Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2 Base Atk +5; CMB +6; CMD 21

"sure looks like bashin dem smilin idgets can turn inta full time job round here but how many dey gonna let us got away wiff before dey start
fer us."

P

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Redtooth sighs. If you are too scared to strike a blow at the Smiler's I am afraid that you will not survive for very long in Scrapwall.


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"We aren't scared." Not as scared as you are. "We will handle this."

To Lewdon, "We've already taken down more than a few Smilers, so it's probably best to keep at them before they decide to come after us."

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

With seemingly little else to discuss the group gathers their belongings and head back north towards the Smiler compound.

The ridge of refuse and junk is sheer here, like the face of a cliff. A gray metal wall sits at the base of the cliff, with a sizable metallic deck protruding south from its surface. This open air deck is sheltered by a ragged awning of furs and scrap. Metallic double doors sit in the center of the metal wall, and above these doors protrudes a metallic armature of some sort with what appears to be a tube shaped device fitted with a red crystal extending from the tip. A few scorch marks mar the deck's surface here and there.


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"That looks a little ominous." Richard points to the crystal-tipped tube and scorch marks across the deck. "Let's proceed carefully here."

Richard casts a spell to detect magic, then dons and tries to activate his Veemod goggles to help him better observe the area for traps and ambushes. The item doesn't immediately respond and takes a few seconds to power up, but then works normally.

Richard is using a timeworn Veemod - it uses 1 charge to grant +2 to perception for one day. 9/10 charges remaining.
Timeworn glitch check >50= no glitch: 1d100 ⇒ 39
Glitch table: 1d100 ⇒ 8 item doesn't operate - no charges used
Timeworn glitch check >50= no glitch: 1d100 ⇒ 23
Glitch table: 1d100 ⇒ 55 item functions normally

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Richard quickly notices a timeworn laser rifle turret aimed near the open air deck. It seems ready to fire on anyone stepping onto the deck.


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Taking out his thieve's tools Richard looks under the deck for a way to disable the laser.

Activating luck for a +2 bonus
Disable Device: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 = 23
If that isn't enough, and doesn't set off the laser, here is a second attempt.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 = 27
*FYI: the local ties campaign trait lets Richard use the disable device skill as if he possessed the technologist feat.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Richard moves closer and notices that it is a small robotic arm holding the rifle in place. Reaching up he attempts to grasp at the wires powering the rifle but has difficulty even with standing on his toes.

Placing one foot to get a couple extra inches the rifle quickly spins down and fires twice at Richard as he is unable to disarm the rifle on his first go.

Ranged Touch vs Richad Tch AC 13: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage (Fire): 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Ranged Touch vs Richad Tch AC 13: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage (Fire): 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

The bolts of fire tear right through his armor. Grunting in pain Richard leaps up, grabbing ahold of the wires and yanks them free, killing the power to the rifle.

Catching his breath Richard looks the trap over once again and believes he can detach the rifle for use.

Timeworn Laser Rifle (6 charges left)

Status:

Alpha (35/35)
Lewdon (45/45)
Richard (18/35)
Kharax (38/38)


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Wincing from laser burns, Richard carefully removes the rifle from its arm and stows it in his haversack. Returning to the group, he asks Kharax, "I could use my magic, but would prefer to keep it in reserve. How many charges does that healing wand have?"


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"I just realized.." Richard says, reaching into his haversack, "We found this hypogun a while back. Let me try it out."

Black nanite hypogun - 1 charge for healing: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 5) + 3 = 15
HP 33/35

"That works surprisingly well. Good enough to move on. I'd suggest arming yourselves."

Dragon pistol in hand, Richard approaches the door and listens, then opens it.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15

If the door is locked, Richard will pick it (take 10 = 22, take 20 = 32)


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

"Well, guess we got a new toy, although don't try taking it to face next time.", Kharax teases.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Richard quickly Realizes that the doors are not locked but seem to be shut with a wrapped chain on the opposite side. Grabbing a blade Richard is able to pry it through the crack in the door enough to disengage the chain and knock it loose off of its rail.

Old wooden benches line the west and east walls of this large room. Two ruined metal tables sit in the center of the room, while a nook to the north is set off by a countertop strewn with bones and bits of junk. Two grisly chandeliers, made out of hanging bundles of skulls and bones, illuminate the room with flickering yellow flame.

Stepping out from behind the counter to see why the chain was knocked loose and the door opening stands a particular brutish member of the Smilers, a hulking, barbaric ogrekin. He holds a wicked looking greatclub made from wood spikes lashed to a large gear. His chest and face look to be a canvas of bullet hole scars as it droops slightly.

Gunshy's eyes go wide as he sees Richards dragon pistol.

Will save Hoplophobia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Seeing you are not a Smiler he slams his greatclub onto the counertop, cracking it as he roars in defiance. In a rage he begins to charge at Richard wielding his dragon pistol.

Init:

Alpha Prime: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Kharax: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Lewdon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Richard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Gunshy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Round 1
Alpha
Kharax

----------------------------
Gunshy
----------------------------
Richard (33/35)
Lewdon


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

Alpha moves forward, charging his shield with energy.

Concentration DC17, Nanite Surge: 1d20 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 7 = 18
Spellstrike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Shocking Grasp: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 5, 2) = 15


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

Delay

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Alpha rushes towards the enraged ogrekin as his shield begins to crackle with the electricity emanating from within Alpha. He slams his shiled right into the Ogrekin's nose, breaking it further causing a stream of steady blood to flow from it's face.

Gunshy pays little mind in his focused rage as he charges at Richard and attempts to sunder his firearm. Provoke AoO from Alpha for movement

Get away from me with that!

Improved Sunder; pwr attack: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 16 - 2 = 28
Sunder Damage on Dragon Pistol: 1d10 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 4 = 22

Round 2
Alpha
Kharax

----------------------------
Gunshy
----------------------------
Round 1
Richard (33/35)
Lewdon


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

"Blood and rust!" He Richard exclaims when his dragon pistol flies across the room in pieces from the smiler's attack. Best case scenario the pistol has 10 hardness and 10 hp.

Well at least he wasn't aiming for my head!

The thug's reaction, however, gives him an idea. Stepping back he casts a spell and a dwarf slips in through the door armed with a big, double-barreled scattergun!

Silent image - DC 15 - token added to map


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Confirming: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

He then moves to follow.

Power Atack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d4 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

Kharax casts mage armor on himself before entering the room near a wall.

Realized I haven't declared that... need to have some sorta defense <_<

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Surprised by his gun shattering to pieces in his hands Richard steps back and quickly conjures an image of more companions entereing the door with firearms. Gunshy roars in fury as he sets his sights in the gun-toting dwarf.

As the ogrekin rushes past Alpha gets another clean blow in, nearly taking the giants head off with his shield as he clips the edge of it against its neck. Taking off after the raging giant, Alpha has a difficult time getting in a decent blow as Richards pistol sends shrapnel flying all about.

Kharax bolsters his defenses as he enters the fray.

Round 2
Alpha
Kharax
----------------------------
Gunshy (-34)
----------------------------
Round 1
Richard (33/35)
Lewdon


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

I'm not sure when Lewdon will be able to post. He told me he was getting a new computer yesterday, and was going to be pretty busy today.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Ok, Thanks

Lewdon pushes through the far set of double doors, drawing his flail. Moving beside Alpha he swings his flail at the Ogrekin's backside.

Flail: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12

His flail crunches into the deformed giant's shoulder, shattering bone underneath.

Gunshy's tunnel vision seems focused on Richard's illusion as he attempts to sunder the weapon along with the pistol.

Sunder: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 16 - 2 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 4 = 21
Will save DC 15: 1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 = 10

Gunshy smiles as he looks to have also broken the dwarf's wieldy firearm.

Fools think they can shoot at me!

Round 3
Alpha
Kharax

----------------------------
Gunshy (-46)
----------------------------
Round 2
Richard (33/35)
Lewdon


Android Skirnir 7 HP 59/59 | AC 24 T 14 FF 21 | F+9 R+7 W+7 | Init +3 | Perception +13 | Sense Motive - 4| Arcane Pool 7/7

Alpha strikes at the giant again.

Always Power Attacking: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d4 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Android Rockstar | HP 59/59 | AC 23 F 23 T 14 | F +5 R +13 W +4 | Init +4 | Perc +13

Richard continues to concentrate on his illusion...

The dwarf looks at his broken scattergun in silent awe for a second before reaching under his cloak for his backup coat pistol!

Silver Crusade

m human Human fighter (cyber-soldier) 4/ Init +2; Perception +5 AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 18 hp 56 Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2 Base Atk +5; CMB +6; CMD 21

Lewdon charges the giant swinging his flail with a twohanded motion

flail/twohanded/power att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


M Half-orc Hex Channeler Scarred Witch Doctor/7 | HP 72/72 | AC 15* T 12 FF 11 | F +10 R +6 W +8* | CMD 15| Init +2 | Perc +1 | Sense Motive +1 | Diplomacy +3 | Channel Energy 6/6

Sorry for the lack of updates; busy day today. I'll post tomorrow.

1,551 to 1,600 of 2,529 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tektite's Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.