GM supervillan's 9-07 Salvation of the Sages (low tier) (Inactive)

Game Master supervillan

maps and handouts


151 to 200 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Tiefling Wizard 3/Cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 4 | AC: 15/11/14 (+bestow curse) | HP: 75/75 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +14 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Initiative +1 | Perception +11 (darkvision)
noral wrote:
Do we really need the scrolls of remove disease? The effect of the disease will not affect us in this scenario, right?

The disease itself is unlikely to affect us, and if it does become an issue-- meaning we're spending multiple days here-- I can always just prepare the spell. But, still having the disease after the scenario would mean having to spend Prestige to get it removed (for those of you who can't cast it yourself!).


I am not so experienced in this but can you not just prepare it tomorrow and cast it on us?


Feast of Ravenmoor

Both Vordrek and Nithrandyl are capable of preparing Remove Disease.

Torch looks from one Pathfinder to the next...

If three of you agree to ask Torch for Remove Disease scrolls, he will provide them.

Votes for Sages: Dhiara 1, Sinuhotep 1

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Inquisitor 7 / Gunslinger 1 - HP 53/53 - AC 20 /T: 14/FF: 16 - Perception +15 - F: +11/ R: +12/ W: +12 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 , Init. +9

Karos will add three Mythic Tiers.

"Sinuhotep makes the most sense to me," says the gunslinger.

Dark Archive

Male Tiefling Wizard 3/Cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 4 | AC: 15/11/14 (+bestow curse) | HP: 75/75 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +14 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Initiative +1 | Perception +11 (darkvision)

"I think we might need Dhiara's expertise with us."

Yes I can prepare it tomorrow. Assuming we're still adventuring tomorrow.


"I will vote for Dhiara's as well."


Feast of Ravenmoor

"Well, if Vordrek and Nithrandyl are going to patch you up tomorrow, you better make sure they live that long, right?" says Torch.

Dhiara steps forwards, as Torch moves off with the rest of the Sages towards one of the ruined buildings.

"I will do my best to assist you Pathfinders" says the elf Sage. "There is another entrance close by."

Dhiara leads you to a large stone door, set into a stone vault. "Is everybody ready?" She cracks open the door; there is a rush of air out of the vault and instinctively Dhiara holds her breath until it is passed. "What have we released? We must investigate this vault! Bring light."

Beyond the door is a stairway, descending into darkness.

Now would be a good time to decide on a marching order, and a standard door opening procedure! I have placed you on slide 3. Kramac, Jino can squeeze or you can use another scroll casting of Carry Companion. Everyone, please let me know what your light sources are.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Bard 7 | HP: 58/58[22/53] | AC: 21 (13 Tch) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +7 (Dwarf +3, Bard+4, heroism +2) | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +18, Diplo: +18 (heroism+2) | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 1/5, 2nd: 0/4, 3rd: 1/1 | Dailies: 12/21Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: heroism, height awareness

before deparing, Rogar will take a scroll of good hope from Torch. 525 gold and put it in his wrist sheath.

Rogar waits quietly in the back of the pack, bow drawn.

darkvision


Enora would like to be in the middle of the group.

GM, The attacks of Dhiara which have no boxes in front of them can be done indefinitely?


Feast of Ravenmoor

Dhiara can use her ordinary melee attack indefinitely (10 magic bludgeoning damage). She has 5 uses (total) of her special melee attacks: Repositioning Strike OR Stunning Strike OR Tripping Strike. She has 2 uses of Mystic Wisdom - whoever claims those rerolls first will get them, assuming the claimant is in range. Dhiara's Guardian ability is always active, so everyone within 30 feet of her is getting +1 dodge bonus to AC and +1 to Reflex saves.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Jino will squeeze. He has the narrow frame feat, so he won't take any penalties to hit or AC, but he does still move at half speed. If there is room, Kramac will ride on Jino. If not, he will walk in front with the rhino trailing behind. I don't think we have anybody with trapfinding, so Kramac is happy to open the doors, as I should probably be in the front of any fights anyways. Kramac has darkvision, but he will cast light on his shield so that Jino and the others can see. If Kramac is opening the doors, and someone has a Heroism to spare, I'd appreciate it. An additional +2 to saves can be the difference between life and death with these higher level modules.

As far as marching order, I'm going to propose:

Kramac > Jino > Dhiara > Karos > Enora > Nithrandyl > Rogar > Vordrek

There's really not enough room to lay that out, but unless someone objects lets go with that GM.

Once everyone else weighs in, Kramac will venture down the stairs on his own, inspect the door to the north, and open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14

Come friends! There is a lost sanctum of an evil necromancer to explore! Be cautious, but make haste, time is of the essence!


That is fine for Enora! She has no heroism but will haste you guys asap when the fighting starts!

"To be honest I am a little afraid ... I know ... we halflings to like to admit that we show signs of fear as well. But ... but something that endangers sages? Excuse me Dhiara but that was unthinkable a couple of days ago." Enora sighs.

Dark Archive

Male Tiefling Wizard 3/Cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 4 | AC: 15/11/14 (+bestow curse) | HP: 75/75 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +14 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Initiative +1 | Perception +11 (darkvision)

Agreed! Vordrek is better blasting from the back.

"Trust your magic, Enora. You've trained for this. And trust your allies, we will help you as well."


Feast of Ravenmoor

The corridor ceilings are high enough for Kramac to ride on Jino if he wishes.

You descend the stairs to arrive at a small, circular chamber that serves as an intersection, with hallways departing to the north, west, and east, and stairs leading upward to the south (where you entered). A faintly glowing inscription of hieroglyphic writing spirals out from a round stone pillar carved with similar markings in an ancient script.

Note that North is on the right hand side of the map.

The script is Ancient Osiriani. Since at least two of you understand the language, and so does Dhiara, I won't spoiler it and I'll assume it is translated.

The inscription in Ancient Osiriani on the floor reads:
“Within frail flesh lie ideas, and they can transform the world.”

The inscriptions on the circular pillar give directions.
To the north: "Gateway to Oblivion"
To the east: "Archives (north and south); Waste Disposal; Slave Pits"
To the west: "Cleansing Room; Laboratory; Memory Extraction"
To the south: "Exit"

"I...know this place" says Dhiara. "It is home. No, wait. It is her home. Pathfinders, the greatest power of the Sage Jewels is their ability to store memories. That is what makes them so invaluable for scholars of history. Now that we have discovered that a fragment of Aryana Tahari resides within each Jewel, we can access her memories by using the Jewels: using my Topaz Jewel. But there is a risk involved. She knows we are here. If I access her memories I can learn more about this place, but Tahari will also learn."


"This is really scary!! But we have to continue. I would first go to the west."

Scarab Sages

Male
Skills:
Diplomacy +12, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Spellcraft +10 (+12 to identify magic item properties), Survival +9, SM +11
Elf Druid 7 (HP:35/52)(AC:18 (w/MA) FF:14 T:17//AC:22 with DW shield)(F:+8 R:+7 W:+12)(Init:+5)(Perception:+16)(CMD:20)

Nith can cast Remove Disease now as he has it prepared. Just let me know if you want him to cast it and on whom

"Sound choice Enora." Nithrandyl says backing the Arcanist. "Let us first go to the west." the elf says to the group and readies his bow.


Feast of Ravenmoor

The western passage splits north-south. Going south leads to a wall with a window in it - a kind of observation port. The map shows a door. There is no door, only a window in a wall. Through the window you see three tables laden with alchemical equipment, glassware, and other arcane tools. A thick liquid drips from a broken glass jar that never empties. Numerous marked vials that appear intact are enclosed within glass-fronted cabinets along the southern wall. A sealed metal canister sits in the southwest corner.

Going north leads to a pillared chamber. A viscous, soupy fluid covers the floor. Arcane runes form three distinct horizontal bands on each pillar, the first third glowing green, the second blue, and the top third red. Tattered, dusty remnants of clothing fill niches in the walls.

perception DC15, when you can see the pillared chamber:
There is obviously some kind of magical trap connected to the pillars and the runes.

Since you cannot get through the windowed wall to the south, I have arranged you in marching order with Kramac to the north.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Bard 7 | HP: 58/58[22/53] | AC: 21 (13 Tch) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +7 (Dwarf +3, Bard+4, heroism +2) | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +18, Diplo: +18 (heroism+2) | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 1/5, 2nd: 0/4, 3rd: 1/1 | Dailies: 12/21Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: heroism, height awareness

"What is it? What do you see up there?"

assuming Kramac describes the arcane runes and pillars...

"Please let me through. Stone Pillars and arcane runes are my specialty." The normally slow speaking dwarf clearly speaking excitedly starts to push his way to the front. Upon arrival, he will cast detect magic and carefully look around at the fluid, the glowing bands on the pillars as well as the arcane runes.

perception, HA, heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 + 2 = 33 +2 is stone related
knowledge(appropriate), HA, Hero: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 + 2 = 23 +4 if history
linguistics if appropriate on runes: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33

The old dwarf, clearly slowed down in his clinical-like examinations.. "some kind... of magical trap...the pillars and the runes. "


Feast of Ravenmoor

Rogar successfully identifies the Cleansing Room. The first spell effect hidden in the runes is a Diagnose Disease spell. Rogar theorises that this acts as a kind of trigger mechanism, setting off further spells if a disease is detected within the chamber. The green band of runes activate a Wall of Force effect and a Remove Sickness effect simultaneously. The blue runes will activate a Remove Disease effect. Finally, the red runes will activate a targeted blast of fire to incinerate anything still diseased. The whole sequence will last for around 30 seconds, and will then reset in a further minute.

Disabling safely would require the ability to disable magical traps.

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Inquisitor 7 / Gunslinger 1 - HP 53/53 - AC 20 /T: 14/FF: 16 - Perception +15 - F: +11/ R: +12/ W: +12 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 , Init. +9

Karos has an idle idea. He moves to the monolith that identifies the various passages and gives it a little shove. It doesn't rotate, does it?


Feast of Ravenmoor
Karos Valdian wrote:
Karos has an idle idea. He moves to the monolith that identifies the various passages and gives it a little shove. It doesn't rotate, does it?

It is surprisingly solid for an 8000-plus year old pillar.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Inquisitor 7 / Gunslinger 1 - HP 53/53 - AC 20 /T: 14/FF: 16 - Perception +15 - F: +11/ R: +12/ W: +12 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 , Init. +9

My Welsh father-in-law told me that all the kids in his town growing up would switch the English-language road signs to confuse English tourists. This thing just reminded me of that story.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

So Rogar thinks that if the remove disease succeeds, the fire blast won't go off?

Seems like those who contracted Ghoul Fever run a big risk if they pass through the contamination room There don't appear to be any enemies beyond - perhaps stay behind for the moment? One things for sure - wait for Kramac and Jino to get out of the room before you enter!


"Is it possible that we would be cured if we enter this chamber? I mean the spell should cure us, right? Then we do not need to fear anything from the fire, right?" Enora asks.


Feast of Ravenmoor

Rogar is confident that the incineration effect will only target anything still diseased after the remove disease effect.


Enora goes in. She checks out what she has to press to activate the device.


Feast of Ravenmoor

The fearless follower of Nethys trusts to magic to cure, not kill, and enters the Cleansing Room. The sticky fluid on the floor gets right between her toes! Almost as soon as Enora crosses the threshold the green runes at the base of the columns flare into life, glowing and rotating. Kramac's light reflects off a translucent barrier that appears in between Rogar and Enora, sealing the halfling inside the room. Immediately, Enora feels a sense of relief as she is bathed in a soft green glow. Enora is affected by Remove Sickness, gaining a +4 morale bonus against disease, sickness and nausea effects.

The green runes fade and return to static positions. The blue runes activate, bathing Enora in blue light. Is Nethys with you?

Caster level check, Remove Disease: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Alas, it seems Nethys is not with you :(

The blue light fades, and the red runes activate...

Enora, you have 1 round. Walls of Force block the entrances to the Cleansing Room. What do you do?


“Oh dear Nethys, where is my halfling luck?!?“ she says frightful. Suddenly, she concentrates and moves vanishing and reappearing where you all stand.

Enora spends an arcanist reservoir point and moves 5 ft to jump through space circumventing the wall of force = Dimensional slide. She arrives back to the team.


Feast of Ravenmoor

In the nick of time, Enora escapes via her arcane talents. The red runes power down, finding no target. Rogar catches sight of several slats opening in the ceiling of the Cleansing Room. Soon afterwards, the slats close and the Walls of Force vanish. Rogar believes you have about a minute before the whole system recharges.


Enora trusts Rogar and runs through the room to the other side.
There she casts detect magic.

Is there anything else magical that is worth mentioning?


Feast of Ravenmoor

I'm going to assume Enora has a light spell cast on her staff so she can see. Enora sees a stone door to the south. To the north, wall alcoves hold rust-covered stone pits into which the soupy liquid covering the floor spills. Along the north wall stands a complex gold and bone framework linking dozens of crystals set into the stone. Ancient, rusty blood covers bronze shackles bolted to plates in the floor near the mechanism.

There is a magical emanation from the gold and bone device.


Is taking 10 kn Arcana and Spellcraft with a result of 25 enough to know what school of magic or even what spell is active?


Feast of Ravenmoor

Knowledge (arcana) can determine the school of magic involved, with three rounds of study.

Enora senses illusion magic from the strange device. The aura is of moderate strength. It is a magical device, rather than an active spell.

illusion and detect magic:
The Detect Magic cantrip is not enough to pierce active illusions. Generally, sensing a source of illusion magic with Detect Magic allows a Will save against the illusion because the caster is interacting. Failing the Will save means that you don't recognise that there is an illusion. In this particular case Enora has not detected an active illusion, but a device with magical energies from the school of illusion. Hence, no Will save is called for.


THanks for the clarification.

Enora waits for her companions to follow her.

Dark Archive

Male Tiefling Wizard 3/Cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 4 | AC: 15/11/14 (+bestow curse) | HP: 75/75 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +14 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Initiative +1 | Perception +11 (darkvision)

"I think there are easier ways of getting our fever cured. I'm somewhat resistant to fire, but no sense risking it." Vordrek hurries across the room while it resets.

Scarab Sages

Male
Skills:
Diplomacy +12, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Spellcraft +10 (+12 to identify magic item properties), Survival +9, SM +11
Elf Druid 7 (HP:35/52)(AC:18 (w/MA) FF:14 T:17//AC:22 with DW shield)(F:+8 R:+7 W:+12)(Init:+5)(Perception:+16)(CMD:20)

Watching the first two negotiate the room Nithrandyl tries his hand at crossing the room before it resets as well.

Did anyone want the remove disease cast on them?

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Inquisitor 7 / Gunslinger 1 - HP 53/53 - AC 20 /T: 14/FF: 16 - Perception +15 - F: +11/ R: +12/ W: +12 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 , Init. +9

Yes please!


Feast of Ravenmoor

Vordrek makes it across safely, and Dhiara encourages the rest of you to follow. "Well done Rogar, you read the runes rightly. Come on everyone! Quickly now."

You stand in the corridor with a stone door to the south (that must lead to the "laboratory" that you saw through the window) and the magical device to the north (which, if the signpost was correct, is described as "memory extraction").

Where to now?

Nith, you can roll your Remove Disease caster level check to cure Karos of Ghoul Fever. DC18.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Let us investigate the laboratory first!


Enora nods "Yes, please be my guest!"

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Bard 7 | HP: 58/58[22/53] | AC: 21 (13 Tch) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +7 (Dwarf +3, Bard+4, heroism +2) | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +18, Diplo: +18 (heroism+2) | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 1/5, 2nd: 0/4, 3rd: 1/1 | Dailies: 12/21Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: heroism, height awareness

"laboratory sounds good"


Feast of Ravenmoor

After first examining the door, you enter the laboratory.

The room description again: Three tables laden with alchemical equipment, glassware, and other arcane tools occupy this chamber. A thick liquid drips from a broken glass jar that never empties. Numerous marked vials that appear intact are enclosed within glass-fronted cabinets along the southern wall. A sealed metal canister sits in the southwest corner.

The room is in disarray, but sufficient equipment remains to use as a functional alchemy lab.

Enora's Detect Magic spell indicates a strong universal magical aura from one of the glass-fronted cabinets. Looking through the glass, you see that the source of the aura is a large glass vial containing clear viscous fluid that spontaneously crystallizes into fractally complex formations before melting back to a liquid state.

The rest of the shelves hold numbered vials. The numerical sequence goes up to 40. Number 14 is not on the shelves - it is the sealed metal canister in the southwest corner of the room.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Kramac sets about inspecting the room, leaving Jino at the entrance. Rhino in a disease laboratory sounds like the Adventurer equivalent of bull in a china shop. He will take care not to touch any of the vials, especially the broken one. He will search the tables, looking for any notes that might shed some light on the vials.

Scholars! Any idea what any of these vials are? What about that one that Enora detected? The fact that it radiates powerful magic seems unusual.

Perception to search: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21


Feast of Ravenmoor

Hidden within the racks of vials Kramac finds several rolls of vellum. Much of the ancient script is worn away by the passage of time, but some of the hieroglyphics remain. Between those of you who can read ancient osiriani, you piece together some useful information.

See Slide 5 for Tahari's notes!

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Inquisitor 7 / Gunslinger 1 - HP 53/53 - AC 20 /T: 14/FF: 16 - Perception +15 - F: +11/ R: +12/ W: +12 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 , Init. +9

Karos listens as others translate the ancient notes. "Well she seems nice. I hope the plague didn't kill her too quickly."

He looks carefully around, also looking for any hidden clues.

Perception, Aid Kramac: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Kramac's face takes on a countenance of sorrow and rage as he reads the notes.

Such wickedness! This foul presence must be purged from the gems, and cast into oblivion forever! Come Jino, let us find and destroy this evil!

Kramac begins to stalk quickly out of the room, seeming about to go on a rampage through the ruin looking for whatever evil he can find. He slows and stops, muttering to himself, then turns to address the party.

Crytals formed...radiate a pure aura...plague cannot tolerate. Friends! I believe that Enora found might be useful in curing any plagues we might encounter here. Let us bring it with us.

Kramac will carefully open the cabinet, and remove the vials with the magical substance. He'll give them to one of the other party members, preferably someone with a bag of holding, but failing that to Enora or Rogar or Vordrek, who are less likely to be in melee and accidentally break the vials.

And unless anyone stops him, Kramac will continue to the next room to the right.

His initial rage somewhat subsided, Kramac still walks with a sense of urgency and purpose as he turns to move into the next room.

Come! There is still much to discover before we are ready to leave this cursed place.


Feast of Ravenmoor

Giving you a nudge...

After a thorough search, you find nothing else of special interest in the laboratory. Taking Tahari's notes and the crystalline fluid with you, you follow Kramac to "Memory Extraction."

Room description again: Wall alcoves hold rust-covered stone pits into which the soupy liquid covering the floor spills. Along the north wall stands a complex gold and bone framework linking dozens of crystals set into the stone. Ancient, rusty blood covers bronze shackles bolted to plates in the floor near the mechanism.

Enora has detected illusion magic from the device, but knows that this is not the result of a spell.

Scarab Sages

Male
Skills:
Diplomacy +12, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Knowledge (religion) +11, Spellcraft +10 (+12 to identify magic item properties), Survival +9, SM +11
Elf Druid 7 (HP:35/52)(AC:18 (w/MA) FF:14 T:17//AC:22 with DW shield)(F:+8 R:+7 W:+12)(Init:+5)(Perception:+16)(CMD:20)

apologies- got called in over the holiday weekend to do 4 days of double shifts

Caster Level Check vs DC 18: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Nithrandyl walks along with the others seeing if he can figure out what the items they have encountered thus far would be used for.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16if Planes or Religion is more suited then add a +1 to the result

"I believe if we study these rooms we shall find the answers we seek." Nithrandyl says to the others "But only if we have the time to study... My experience with caves and crypts such as this one tells me we rarely have the proper time to study... something is always known to disrupt us."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

That is an odd device... this room is called 'Memory extraction'? What could that mean? A way to rip memories from people's mind's perhaps? Seems like the sort of method a necromancer would use to interrogate someone.

Kramac will approach and examine the device with Nith.

Kn Arcana?: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

This is foreign to me... perhaps someone else knows something of this device?


Enora is disgusted and so angry and disappointed that she is just silent.

She reviews the 'Memory extraction room' with all her knowledge.

kn(arcana) +15: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Kn(all others) +10: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

151 to 200 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM supervillan's 9-07 Salvation of the Sages (low tier) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.