GM Suede's PFS Salvation of the Sages (Inactive)

Game Master Suede

Maps, Handouts, and other things


1 to 50 of 394 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

You have received a message from Venture-Captain Diya Akan, asking you to meet with Tahonikepsu, the Diamond Sage, at the Twisting Garden Lodge in Merab. The venture-captain has arranged magical transport from Absalom at the Diamond Sage’s expense. When you arrive via teleport by a small gnome wizard you find the blind venture captain ready to welcome you with a sand-colored dog at her side.

She takes a minute to introduce herself to those of you she doesn’t know, and for each of you to meet each other before guiding you through the maze of hedges surrounding the lodge to a courtyard where Amenopheus and Tahonikepsu wait beneath a pavilion.

Please introduce yourselves to yourselves!

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

Dot for now. Real post to come after work.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Just dotting for now as well. I'll post properly later today.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

"Your beauty is a welcome reminder of the duty that binds me to the Society", a hulking half-orc explains in a bass growl as the Diamond Sage makes introductions.

He bows deeply before addressing his peers. "Brutus Ironheart. I am a humble servant of the Eternal Rose but among the Master of Swords' sparring circles some know me as The Mountain."

Brutus is a large powerfully built half-orc with olive skin and short coarse dark hair. He's dressed in a loose-fitting roughspun sleeveless tunic and leather breeches. His bare arms are massive with corded muscle and covered in elaborate runic tattoos. A polished wayfinder hangs midway down his bulging pectorals alongside a worn wooden holy symbol of Shelyn. He carries no weapons except a brace of short iron throwing knives.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Well met. I am Baloo."

Balooo is a rather large hirsute Ulfen with dark hair. His hands look rough and calloused, especially the knuckles. He is wearing a simple yet well made breastplate made of mithral that barely covers his massive chest. On his back is a sword made of a black metal and a bow.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Not to be confused with the mage-fore-hire, Qilfobber is a rather muted, at least for a gnome. His ruddy complexion and dark hair belies his desert homeland of Osirion, but his eyes stand out dramatically; where his pupils and irises should be there is what seems to be two orbs of molten bronze. Apart from the off-putting eyes, he looks to be an ordinary adventurer or dungeon delver with tools and pouches strapped to, or hanging from any feasible part of his body.

When he lays eyes on Amenopheus and Tahonikepsu, he mutters something under his breath.

Gnomish:
"The usurper still rubs her victory in the Sapphire Sage's face..."

GM info:
Back when I played Destiny of the Sands, Qilfobber voted for Amenopheus, and he's held a grudge against Tahonikepsu ever since.

Also, he casts Mage Armor and Greater False Life each morning, so I'll just resolve that now.
Greater False Life: 2d10 + 11 ⇒ (8, 3) + 11 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

A cloaked figure stands in a corner of the gathering place, staring silently at the persons around. As a man of few words, he eventually moves slowly, and speaks with a low, rasping voice, nodding a little to each one of the present persons.

"I'm Tiller Voros, sent by the Bellflower Network." he says briefly but slowly.

Voros is rather small and if most of his flesh is hidden by an ample and dirty cloak, you can see his face, which is ugly and has a grey-red color. You also notice that his teeth are pretty sharp. You can see a long tail that unfolds itself from time to time from under the cloak. The only weapon he seems to carry is a longbow. His eyes are of a milky white.

GM:

Voros is immune to a bunch of things disclaimed in his header due to his mummification. He also has 50% fortification. His longbow is conductive and allows him to use a bomb on a successful hit if he expands two resources.

Otherwise, he has a special boon: "Fighting Off Coruption: Ghoul". The drawback is that he recieves less healing (1 per die) and I have still to defeat an undead creature whose CR is 2 higher than my character. Maybe it won't happen ^^

He also drinks an extract of False Life every day before venturing.
FL: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Sitting at a large table, Amenopheus looks over a book with a bemused smile as a blindfolded Tahonikepsu cautiously sniffs at several metal vials bearing the marks of local alchemists. She confidently names each alchemist by the scent of the vial before adding with a smile, “The scent of blood, oil, and old books... along with the discontent mumblings of a gnome, it could only be our Pathfinder friends.” Amenopheus closes his book and pushes an ancient Azlanti coin over to the Diamond Sage, remarking that he should know better than to wager with dragons and that these games are merely distractions to relieve the tension of a serious situation.

Tahonikepsu arches a eyebrow at Brutus as she rises, but offers little more than a bemused look for his compliment. She draws forth a small metal box, and opens it to reveal an onyx gem in the cushioned interior. “Our situation is actually quite fascinating, though I agree it presents some difficulties. Each of our order’s sage jewels houses the personality and knowledge of its creator. Through field tests and research, Amenopheus has made a remarkable discovery: each of the jewels contains a second and unidentified persona. Your comrades recovered this jewel, and its former bearer knew the source of this anomaly. He can best explain the situation.” Tahonikepsu intones a rite, and the morning light dims as the spectral image of a bronze-skinned dwarf manifests above the gem. He wears the simple garb of a warrior-monk, but his amulet bearing the ureaus over staff and scepter marks him as an advisor or guardian of the pharaohs.

“Greetings, stewards of knowledge. I am Padrym of Erekrus. I served the pharaohs of old and witnessed with sorrow the decline of a land of wonders. The Diamond Sage has asked me about a shadow within my sage jewel. I know this shadow as Aryana Tahari, an Usij necromancer who served at the court of the Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues with me. Known to some as the Black Moon, her skill and wisdom were a dark reflection of the virtues of holy Thoth. She knew more of life and death than any living scholar of the time, and her enemies died horribly of exotic afflictions. She vanished from court for a time to her sanctuary beneath the village of Resa, set on a task the pharaoh personally assigned. I can sense her within the gemstone now, and casting back through memory, I feel her presence upon my every thought—perhaps even to my first acceptance into the order of Jeweled Sages.”

Amenopheus worriedly joins in. “The necromancer’s spirit has stirred recently. It may be that as more sages take up the sage jewels she grows in strength. The Usij are working to speed her awakening. With every passing year there is a growing chance she could seize control of us. While certain desperate measures—” Tahonikepsu frowns and Amenopheus hurriedly continues, “— may not be necessary yet, I have a plan to assemble the sage jewels in this necromancer’s sanctuary. There, in a place tied to her life, we can draw forth these fragments of her mind and safely destroy them with a ritual I have devised.”

Tahonikepsu nods excitedly. “We can safely remove this annoyance and perhaps discover some wonders this Tahari hid away. Regardless of her flaws, she seems a remarkable scholar. However, our numbers are too few to safely mount such an expedition. The Pathfinders have provided exemplary aid before; please assist us once more in preserving our legacy.” Tahonikepsu, Amenopheus, and the spirit of Padrym linger to answer any questions you have.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

Any knowledge checks to recognize some of these names and places?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-12 (Div Tracker) AC23/T16/F18/CMD21 |HP 112/112| Fort:+14;Ref:+17 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+23| Init.+7 | { } {Blessings 0/9, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Standing silently off to the side, you see a tall, dark human man with a dark weathered cloak and a longbow and quiver on his back. He has a habit of observing conversations, studying the comments made as if unaccustomed to civilized gatherings. If he speaks at all, he speaks with a thick Varisian accent. He wears a holy symbol of Desna around his neck.

The ranger bows to Amenopheus and nods to each of the others.

I am apologize for zhe late arrival. My prior mission ran overly long. I am sure with zhe team such as we have here, zhere should be no problems dealing with zhis necromancer business.


No, you may trigger some knowledge checks by asking the right questions, however.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

"Who are the Usij?"

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

Balooo makes a hasty exit, muttering something about having "bear stuff" to do. At the same time, in walks someone almost completely opposite of the ulfen. "What's his problem?" Liam is a man of mixed heritage. He seems more experienced than his age suggests with his sandy brown hair, scruffy stubble and tattoos on his face. He wears plain clothes with a very expensive looking holy symbol of a mask.

"Razmir has no problems smiting necromancers. Let's do this." He replies once he is briefed. Please mark Balooo inactive.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

The Usij? This'll be interesting...

Qilfobber adresses the ghostly dwarf, making sure to entirely ignore Tahonikepsu.

"Do you have any idea how Tahari could project herself into the sage jewels?"


The trio of sages seem slightly flustered by the sudden shifting of bodies, and watch the departure of Balooo with mixed expressions of chagrin on their faces. Amenopheus leans closer to Tahonikepsu and whispers loudly. "Did he just trick us into giving him a free teleport here?" The diamond sage glances to her peer and shrugs helplessly before addressing the party.

"Thank you for coming Roland and Liam... it seems some last minute needs had to be filled for the mission, and since you were both at the lodge we thought you'd both be as agreeable as you are to dealing with necromancers." Tahonikepsu then turns to Brutus to answer his question. "The Usij are a scattered group of cultists who worship Ahriman and the divs. They do not function as a unified organization, and members range from maniacs seeking destruction to the wicked and power-hungry. They were more widespread and acted openly in the past, serving in the courts of kings and pharaohs until the Sarenite faith drove them into hiding."

The spirited dwarf waits politely for the diamond sage to finish before picking up the conversation to respond to Qilfobber. "We believe that she was the one to originally devise how to construct the sage jewels, and somehow the process has left imprints of her souls within each jewel made with her techniques."

The sages glance at each other, and Amenopheus finally replies. “The spirit of each jewel offers its bearer wisdom and knowledge from the past, but her second voice whispers and drives darker impulses. A thoughtless action or response could nudge one toward more ruthless methods by giving her greater access to us through the jewels. So far the urges are easily quashed, but they’ve grown more insistent.”

Additional Information on the Usij

Knowledge History or Planes DC 25:

Usij often use their div-granted knowledge and power to infiltrate the halls of power as advisors and sages, earning sufficient trust to then undermine leaders from within, all to bring about death, misery, and destruction.

Knowledge History or Planes DC 30:

The Sarenites sanctified the remains of the Usij cultists they slew in order to keep their spirits at rest.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros spits on the ground.

"Undead business? I'm more than interested in this mission than ever..." he says with intensity.

Looking at Tahonikepsu and ignoring Amenopheus, he puts a knee on the ground.

"Of course, I'll assist you once more, great Tahonikepsu. Is there anything to know about the sanctuary? Is it known to be... 'occupied'?" he asks.

Voros voted for Tahonikepsu during the Destiny of Sands ^^


There's going to be love between Voros and Qilfobber!

Tahonikepsu will likewise nod to Voros, still faintly bemused by all the pleasantries most of the party is offering her. "I'm not the best person to answer that question, however..." She glances to the spirit of the dwarf.

Padrym frowns. “Aryana Tahari was a strange woman who spoke to unseen spectres more than to people. She had some involvement in developing of the Night Plague. Divs often accompanied her, as they did all the Usij. However, she treated them especially cruelly, and they despised her.” He pauses to mull a moment before continuing. "With that said, we could expect anything from spirits and undead to evil beings from other planes. Either way, her involvement in the Night Plague leads me to worry about the presence of disease anywhere she's been."

Additional information on the Night Plague

Knowledge History or Nobility DC 20:

The Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues unleashed a terrible disease during his war with the Jistka Imperium that ravaged the Imperium’s leadership.

Knowledge History or Planes DC 25:

The Usij captured a Jistkan efreeti commander, transformed him into a ghul infected with the plague, and sent him back to his homeland. The disease specifically targeted the Imperium’s royal bloodline, causing a breakdown in society from which the Imperium never recovered.

Knowledge History or Planes DC 30:

There were unconfirmed reports of immunities to the Night Plague, and the pharaoh commanded the Usij to craft a second, more deadly disease.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Qilfobber listens intently the the ancient dwarf before turning to Amenopheus.

"This ritual you've researched... Will we be preforming it, or do you need us to secure the necromancer's lair so you can do it yourself?"

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

haha indeed!

Bunch of knowledge:

Knowledge History (Usij): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Knowledge Plane (Usij): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Knowledge History (Night Plague): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Knowledge Nobility (Night Plague): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Knowledge Planes(Night Plague): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Voros nods. "Yes. I also learned that Usij often use their div-granted knowledge and power to infiltrate the halls of power as advisors and sages, earning sufficient trust to then undermine leaders from within, all to bring about death, misery, and destruction... That's why the sarenite used to sanctify the remains of the Usij cultists they slew in order to keep their spirits at rest."

He pauses to think about everything said.

"And I've read as well a lot about Osirion's past. The Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues unleashed a terrible disease during his war with the Jistka Imperium that ravaged the Imperium’s leadership. I've even read somewhere that these Usij captured a Jistkan efreeti commander once, transformed him into a ghul infected with the plague, and sent him back to his homeland. The disease specifically targeted the Imperium’s royal bloodline, causing a breakdown in society from which the Imperium never recovered."

This mission comes right on time to learn more about the affliction I have! I can't stand it anymore! Milani brings me this final test on my way to cleanse me. thinks the tieffling.

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

Planes: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Planes: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Liam nods at Voros' words. "That Pharaoh was not a nice guy." Though he does show a look of curiosity at why everyone seems to be fawning over Tahonikepsu.


Amenopheus picks up the discussion again. "We need you for manpower to first search the sanctuary for the best place to perform the rites, as we expect the search area to be large. And to help us clear out any threats that might try to interrupt us."

"We will be performing the ritual ourselves as it will take the influence of the jewels to complete, but those of you with skills in the arcane could assist us and it will be appreciated." He pauses here, looking momentarily uncomfortable. "We have already asked the all other sages to meet us outside the city..." He sighs heavily. "And I do mean all of them."

Amenopheus produces a scroll sealed with purple wax stamped with a stylized swirl of smoke flame—one of the symbols associated with the Shadow Lodge. “Which brings us to the final matter. Grandmaster Torch, through disreputable means, now bears the emerald sage jewel. Torch requests the opportunity to contribute to our expedition in person and purify his jewel. He is untrustworthy, but allowing the gem to corrupt him holds its own dangers. He was an ally once; perhaps he could be again. As Pathfinders, you may know him best. Should we invite him to join our expedition?”

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

"Grandmaster Torch is untrustworthy and dangerous but a Torch under the influence of an ancient immortal necromancer is even more dangerous. Bring him along but he should be watched closely."

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

At the mention of Grandmaster Torch, Voros stiffens.

"How many times more do I have to hear you say 'Torch was an ally once, he could maybe be one again'? Does the jewel corrupt your wits as well, old man?" says the tieffling grinding his teeth.

Seeing that Brutus is cautious yet wants to bring Torch along, Voros makes an annoyed gesture with his tail.

"Yet if the party's consensus is to bring the man with us, I swear to follow his shadow myself and be aware of his every move." he says firmly.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Qilfobber takes the news concerning Torch in stride.

"If all the sage jewels need to be cleansed at once for the ritual to be succesful, then let's bring him along. I'd say it's better to end this taint once and for all, even if Torch's track record is less than stellar."

Scarab Sages

A well armored dwarf arrives late, and looks around at the assembled Pathfinders, then speaks to Tahonikepsu and Amenopheus. "Are these the ones I'm leading for the current mission? They better follow orders better than the last lot."

He walks up to each party member one at a time, shoves a red-haired hand at them, and then plants himself in the center of the room like a stone that hasn't budged in centuries. "My name's Magor Lavablood, and I expect all of you to follow my orders right quickly. Our lives may depend on it."

"Grandmaster Torch will be part of this mission, and I expect any complaints to be kept quiet. An incomplete structure is the easiest one to destroy, and we're going to finish this job right." He looks each Pathfinder in the eye for several seconds. "Understood?"

"Now, there's one more piece of information that was only recently discovered. We've long known about a single claim of this, but just found a second source with similar information, so it may actually be true. Supposedly, some of the Jistkan imperials were immune to the Night Plague, and the Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues commanded the Usij to craft a second sickness."

Crunch:
Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31 (+3 re: Osirion)
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

Liam raises an eyebrow at the pushy dwarf entering the room. "In what world are you the leader?"


Amenopheus glances between each of you, and seeing as there seems to be no significant resistance to the idea of bringing Grandmaster Torch he puts away the letter and gives everyone a firm look. "I believe we all have similar sentiments about the man." His face turns understanding when he sets his eyes on Voros and Brutus. "But in this instance I expect we all shall temper our reactions, I don't want any 'accidents.' Don't attack the man unless he strikes first, we our allies and he is a sage for the duration of this mission." He nods to Magor's arrival and little addition to the briefing about Torch. Both sages politely let the dwarf have his moment.

Tahonikepsu then claps her hands together. "We shall be leaving shortly, and I shall carry everyone in my dragon form to our meeting site. From there we shall walk, since with the addition of the other sages I can't hold everyone even in my dragon form. So make any final preparations and we shall depart."

Now is your last chance to make any purchases you need to, and when I get off work tonight I shall push us on to the next part.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros grins when he sees the dwarf doing his inspection and taking the lead.

"Oh, I have met some like you, oh great leader Lavablood. Though I assume you're experienced enough to understand and acknowledge that when a group fails, the leader's head is the first to fly." he says, crossing his arms over his chest, leaning back on the wall.

No purchases for Voros. His death in the last scenario took lot of his gold...

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Qilfobber rolls his eyes at Magor's assertion of leadership and prepares to leave.

"I have a few preparations that I need to see to before we leave. They shouldn't take long."

I'll purchase a Lesser Ectoplasmic Metamagic Rod (3,000 gp) and a Scroll of Life Bubble (1,125 gp) before we leave the city. If anyone wants in on the the Life Bubble action, we can split the cost as many ways as needed.

Scarab Sages

Magor begins to appraise Liam, but stops as soon as he notices the symbol of Razmir. "In every world that matters, little pup. The one in which you want to stay alive. The one in which I had a century of wisdom before your granddaddy was an itch in his father's breeches. The one in which I can actually perform the divine miracles you only claim. But most especially, in this world."

The dwarf reaches up and slaps Voros on the shoulder, "So it is, and should be. I never had much respect for fools who claim to lead from the rear."

Magor looks around the room, "And our first order of business should be acquiring some antiplague."

Purchasing two antiplagues for 100 gp.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

Brutus takes the warning to not antagonize Torch seriously and nods in understanding.

When the others depart to purchase supplies, he heads to Shelyn’s temple to do the same.

No real purchases needed this time around. I assume everyone has a wand to help with healing needs?

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

"Really? I assure you I perform miracles every day. I'd like to see you prove otherwise."

Buying scroll of Death Ward.


Outside the pavilion, Tahonikepsu transforms into her true draconic form. She offers to transport Amenopheus and any you who wish a ride. Merab’s citizens shout and point in awe as the huge violet dragon launches into the air, soaring upward until the curvature of the world is visible and then down toward a long stretch of desert south of the Thuvian coast. As Tahonikepsu approaches over the sands, a small encampment comes into view along with a young elven woman and what appears to be an undead with a spark of intelligence in its eyes.

They introduce themselves after you land. The undead names itself as Sinuhotep, a lich and the amethyst sage. He appears stiff and distracted, rude by habit and lack of regular contact more than out of sheer arrogance. The elf names herself Dhiara the topaz sage. She seems lightly burdened, and though she has no weapons she states she is a paragon of the Osirian monastery of Tar-Kuata. Around her neck is a chain holding a holy symbol of Irori

Soon after, Grandmaster Torch arrives on a flying carpet to greet the other sages and the party. Hideous burns cover his body, and his wounds and eyes occasionally shimmer with a green hue in the light. He carries a handy haversack that holds 3,000 gold worth of potions, scrolls, and wands of the party’s choosing as an offer of… ‘good will’ he can pull things from at a moment’s notice. No matter what you ask for, he seems prepared for it. The former Pathfinder takes particular time greeting Voros, Qilfobber, and Magor. ”My dear friends, it’s been quite some time. It’s good to see you’ve continued to be so… ahem, active in assisting the sages.”

All of the three new sages offer you a chance to meet them and ask any pertinent questions you have.

Purchases are noted! Torch has a magical murder bag full of toys, think of it like a Pathfinder Agent's ability to just pull out whatever he needs that you can ask him to use whenever he is present.

Which brings us to our first mechanic. If you look at the handouts page I have revealed a section listing simplified stats for all the sages, as I will be giving you chances throughout the scenario to pick sages to assist you. This will give you an idea of what they are capable of, so you can choose who tags along when the time comes. I will be running them, if they have check boxes and cast spells, that's how many spells total they can cast during the adventure.

Scarab Sages

@Liam: Do you want me to read that scroll, in case you need a backup caster on short notice?

Magor's laugh explodes uncomfortably loud, as if he were already on his second barrel of stout. "If you wish to claim miracles, it is you who has some proving to do."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-12 (Div Tracker) AC23/T16/F18/CMD21 |HP 112/112| Fort:+14;Ref:+17 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+23| Init.+7 | { } {Blessings 0/9, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland remains largely silent during the exchange. He makes no purchases, nor does he engage in the 'leader of the pack' debate.

He turns to Amenopheus with a few questions.

Master Amenopheus, good to see you again. It seems zhat zhe Jeweled Sages have need for our services again. Of zhese others, I do not know which to turn.
With your accumulated wisdom, what do you make of zhis mission and do you have have any advice on our best course of action?

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

I got this. It's better that I cast it b/c of my class ability.
"I do it everyday."

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

Brutus greets each of the sages with a bow, though he regards the lich and Torch with noticeable coldness. "If everyones' preparations are in order, I suggest we begin."

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

Qilfobber shrugs at Torch's overly polite manner.

"There's no reason for that awkward tone. You played us, albeit in a rather devious manner, but I've known you to long to not expect such things from you."

Turning his attention to the two jeweled sages he has never met before, Qilfobber becomes visibly excited.

"It is a great honor to meet you both. Have you been able to divine any useful information about Tahari's lair?"

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Hum so I guess we can still ask for antiplagues from Torch's bag.

Voros looks at Torch with disdain and envy over the artifact he recently recovered.

"Greetings." he says on a cold tone.

Turning himself towards the party and the rest of the sages, Voros clears his throat.

"It must be me but I fail to understand while we need to bring along this one to cleanse his jewel while there are so many of them. My point is: is there something special with Torch's jewel for him needing to accompany us physically towards the sanctuary? Why don't you all need this as well?"


If that's what you want, he'll just so happen to have expected you to forget to bring enough.

Brutus, as you eye up the Lich he seems to do so to you in return. Despite its relative blank expression you get less of the usual maniacal evil you'd expect from such a thing, and more a cold moroseness mixed with ancient guilt hiding behind the eyes before it turns to Qilfobber. "Everything I've been able to learn was already presented to Amenopheus to provide you with. Things have changed... much, since I last knew this area, it was a miracle we could find it." Dhiara adds apologetically, "Unfortunately, I'm relatively new to this role, so I haven't been able to offer much in preparation. Though I'll be helping every way I can to see it done, and not just for my own benefit." She displays some level of affection to everyone here, even the Lich and Torch.

Amenopheus holds up a hand to Voros. "You seem to be slightly confused, we are all going. All of the gems must be cleansed, which is why we agreed to bring Grandmaster Torch with us. Despite past grievances, he is a sage and has as much stake in seeing this done as the rest of us." He gives the former pathfinder a wry look with the difficulties already brewing, then sighs. "Do work together, or try to. That's my advice, we can all butt heads once this is done Mr. Roland. And just be careful, you're pathfinders, you know how to raid old ruins."

Torch tips an invisible hat towards Qilfobber. "Just a bit of fun with old friends, though I'm delighted you don't underestimate me." He makes a wave of the hand towards Voros and Brutus. "I'm glad that unlike them, you can let bygones be bygones, and I assure you that every bit of that devious manner is turned towards helping everyone here today. So yes, let us be off."

You proceed on foot toward the ruins of Resa. The sages travel alongside, many appearing lost in thought.

I am off to work, plot advancement towards fun times when I get home unless you have other things you wish to do with the sages.


Eventually, Tahonikepsu points out the village of Resa—now a flat stretch of desert, with a few scattered bricks the only sign of civilization. The wind whips up as a deep feminine voice telepathically announces, “Home again at last.” The ground shudders; then sand begins draining down unseen fissures and rising in plumes hundreds of feet high as buildings emerge from the desert. The sages realize the sage jewels are the source of the effect and hurriedly try to suppress it as the voice continues. “Young, old, war hero, or coward—all served the Plague, and the Plague served me.” In the village square, a basalt monolith suddenly looms amid an avalanche of humanoid bones. “Living flesh may rebel, but the dead are ever so obedient.” The bones twitch as a wave of unholy energy washes over the area. Sickly gray flame illuminates the bodies as the dead rise up.

Tahonikepsu cries out over rumbling earth, “Pathfinders, that monolith empowers the dead. One of us will aid you in disabling it while the others hold the creatures at bay.” The winds howl in response as spectral giants appear and disappear within the whirling sandstorm descending on the area. Those Sages you don't choose to aid you dash off into the sandstorm in different directions, ready to face off against the approaching horde.

Countless animate corpses lurk beneath the sands, grabbing at the living. And you all are very much alive. Roland, Voros, and Qilfobber find themselves too slow to dodge so many sticky fingers and feel the pain of digging nails as the hands start trying to pull them down into the sands.

There are arcane runes covering the basalt monolith. It emits waves of negative energy in regular pulses that wash over those who step too near. One of these pulses batters into all of you, ripping into your soul as effectively as the hands do your flesh.

Voros, you notice green tinted shapes beneath your feet behind the endless reaching arms. They seem to form the shapes of cobblestones and stairs, and the ground feels bizarrely solid to touch. You function as if you have air walk for the duration of this encounter. Fair warning on how high you go, it ends the moment this combat ends.

Welcome to initiative, the map has been updated and you are placed on it! You can pick a single sage to assist you as the others will rush off to deal with the monsters approaching.

Initiative:
Magor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Voros: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Roland: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Liam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Qilfobber: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Brutus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

GM Rolls:
Rotting, Grasping hands CMB: 6d20 ⇒ (6, 13, 14, 1, 13, 2) = 49
6d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 5, 2, 2) = 15

Monolith Energy DC 20: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 5, 6, 4, 3) = 21
2d20 ⇒ (16, 13) = 29

Everyone - (21 Damage, DC 20 Will Save for half)

Monolith Knowledge Arcana DC 27:
This is an icon of undeath. It reacts to the presence of the living dead, healing them as it harms you.

Grasping Arms Knowledge Religion DC 19:
This is a grasping graves area. The arms attempt to grapple and drag down anything living they can get their clutches on.

Combat Round 1
Party Buffs:
Monolith and Ground
Liam
Roland (-5, Grappled)

Magor
Voros (-7, Grappled, Air Walk)
Qilfobber (-6, Grappled)
Brutus

Bolded characters may act!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-12 (Div Tracker) AC23/T16/F18/CMD21 |HP 112/112| Fort:+14;Ref:+17 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+23| Init.+7 | { } {Blessings 0/9, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland sets his will against the evil aura.

Will : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Scarab Sages

Can't remember whether I said this in discussion, but delay poison is always up.

"Don't let those arms hold on too long, or they will pull you down into the earth for good."

Magor rushes toward the monolith. "Pull out your hammers! I'll weaken the stone for the rest of you."

Crunch:
Full Round Run

Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 higher if a spell, SLA or death effect.
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35 is it safe to assume my bonuses re: Osirion apply to most of the knowledge checks in this scenario?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-12 (Div Tracker) AC23/T16/F18/CMD21 |HP 112/112| Fort:+14;Ref:+17 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+23| Init.+7 | { } {Blessings 0/9, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland heeds Magors' warning.

He swiftly frees himself from the green grasp and dashes to the monolith while drawing his adamantine axe.

"What are zhese creatures? And can zhey be hurt with weapons or not?."

swift liberate blessing. Double move while drawing axe.

Scarab Sages

Gnome Sorcerer (Seeker) 11 - HP: 37/57 - AC: 22, FF: 20, T: 20 - Fort/Ref/Will: +7/+9/+10 - Init: +2 - Perception: +32 (+5 vs traps) - Claws: 11/11 - Breath Weapon 0/1 - Spells: 1st: 7/8, 2nd: 8/8, 3rd: 7/8, 4th: 4/7, 5th: 0/5

I'd say that we should have the lich help us with the monolith.

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 GM, is the monolith's damage Negative Energy?

"What a terrible nuisance..."

QIlfobber calms his mind and weaves a teleportation spell to move Voros, Liam, Brutus and himself up to the monolith.

Casting Dimension Door with the planned destination marked on the map.
Concentration DC 14 + the hands' CMB: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (16) + 25 = 41

Knowledge (arana): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Paladin/Monk/Stalwart Defender 12 | HP: 159/159 l Fort: +19 (+21 with stance), Ref: +12, W: +19 (+21 with stance) l Init: +1 l Per: +8 l Movement: 30
AC:
Default: 23/T: 21/FF: 20 | This Round: 42*/T: 29* (40* vs incorporeal)/FF: 28
Resources:
LoH 3/7 | Fist 3/4 | Smite 2/2 | Stance 3/8 | Reroll (X)
CMD:
39/41 vs Grapple

Will: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

Finding himself in front of the unholy structure, Brutus goes to work smashing it with his calloused fists.

Punch (power attack): 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 16 - 3 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

Flurry: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 16 - 3 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 6 = 22

Iterative: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 16 - 3 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

Grand Lodge

M PRIEST OF RAZMIR 10 HP: 83/83 AC: 15, Touch: 11, FF: 14 F:+10 R:+6 W:+8 Perception -1 Init:+5 Effects:(Mage Armor, False Life, Defending Bone, See Invisibility, Heroism)
Resources:
1st 7/8 2nd 4/8 3rd 0/8 4th 2/7 5th 4/4

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

After suddenly being teleported far too close for comfort, Liam will bless his allies. Haste! +1 AT/AC/Ref/extra attack on full attack.


Yes, the damage from the monolith is negative energy.

With quick thinking Roland frees himself from the gripping hands while Qilfobber easily overcomes the nuisance to cast a spell that momentarily breaks everyone else loose of their predicament with a rush of arcane energy.

Magos rushes on, and is likely rather impressed with how quickly the others respond to his commands, most of the group suddenly in front of him rather than behind. In fact, by the time Liam finishes his spell they all seem to be rushing even -more- quickly.

Brutus finds that hitting big pieces of rock is easy to do, but every brutal punch is met with heavy resistance, his fists doing less damage than he'd hope.

Sinuhotep stays behind, getting some mental impression that he is the only one the group considered to help deal with the monolith. He quickly and easily casts a spell and moves through the field of hands unhindered. You notice the touch of the monolith's pulse seems to have invigorated him rather than wound him.

The other sages move off into the distance, heading in different directions. You see Amenopheus begin chanting before a ball of fire leaps into the massing threat, Tahonikepsu's disappearing form suddenly grow huge as a roar comes from her direction, Dhiara's quick feat have her in amongst the crowded figures before you can blink, and of course Torch is surprisingly full of gusto as he charges on with a hand reaching into that fabulous bag of his to hurl something that causes a distressingly loud explosion at a particularly large undead.

Combat Round 1
Party Buffs: Haste

Monolith and Ground (-34)
Liam (-10)
Roland (-15)
Sinuhotep
Magor (-10)
Voros (-7, Air Walk, -21 damage (DC 20 Will for half))
Qilfobber (-27)
Brutus (-10)

Bolded characters may act!

Scarab Sages

Seconded for Sinuhotep.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 100/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 18/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 7/7 ; 2nd - 5/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 5/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Sorry, I couldn't post this morning.

Will save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Voros sighs in relief seeing himself teleported out of the hands' reach. "Thanks, Qil." he says.

Knowledge Arcana DC 27: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Knowledge Religion DC 19: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

"The monolith is an icon of undeath. It reacts to the presence of the living dead, healing them as it harms us." he says on a professorial tone.

The tiefling doesn't quite understand why but he seems to fly so he profits to go up. Do you need a fly check? I've got a +20 mod.

He flashes open his cloak and fastly bombs the monolith... four times. aiming the spot marked with a red X. He has precise bombs and ignores any squares in which there is an ally for the splash.

Bomb away!:

Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS, haste |1: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS, haste |2: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 1 = 31
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS, haste |Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 = 32
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS, haste |3: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19

for Bomb (fire) |1: 6d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 6, 1, 4) + 11 = 26
for Bomb (fire) |2: 6d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1) + 11 = 23
for Bomb (fire) |Haste: 6d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 2, 1, 3) + 11 = 31
for Bomb (fire) |3: 6d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 3, 4, 3) + 11 = 37

If one bomb misses, Ref DC 21 to halve 17 fire damage per bomb.

1 to 50 of 394 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Suede's PFS Salvation of the Sages All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.