GM SpiderBeard's Carrion Crown

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Chapter Five: Ashes at Dawn

Campaign Maps

Our Heroes

Loot Spreadsheet

Carrion Crown Poem


8,101 to 8,150 of 8,312 << first < prev | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | next > last >>

.

I'm going to trust that you guys go to the loot sheet and mark off what you took so I don't have to care about it.

The box has a window on the side. Within are seven glass vials tantalizingly listed as 'Youth Tonic'.

You start exploring the upstairs.

The southern room is simply the guards' barracks but nothing of particular value. The eastern rooms contain a bedroom and guest quarters, which are also devoid of interesting items save one - one of the guest quarters contains a coffin.

That leaves two more rooms. To the direct north of the laboratory is an empty study, and finally a library which is a little odd.

Large bookshelves cover the walls of this room, broken only by an
occasional window overlooking the abbey’s grounds to the west. A headless skeleton stands erect in the northwest corner, lashed to a long wooden pole, its bones tied together with bits of string.


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

Wren looks on, waiting for others to explore and bring back treasures that they need her wisdom and thoughts upon. She knows many things and is happy to share her thoughts with her flock.

At the doors to the library, Wren will cast Detect Magic and peer around for things of interest after others have shown it is safe.

1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 2 = 31 Perception


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

Adder shakes himself free of the compulsion with the death of the caster and makes his way back inside. He looks through the rooms and the library, avoiding the skeleton for now.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

Elena stares at the headless skeleton tied to the beam. "What is that?" She asks a bit scared. "Why would someone do that to someone else and what is in that coffin?" She points her hand to the coffin in the corner of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena glances and answers Elana somewhat carelessly

That's a headless skeleton tied to a pole. Maybe a victim?

She looks at the coffin

Probably a vampire


.

Wren's KNowlege Nature: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23

You all give the skeleton a wide berth, choosing not to touch it. However, it is an object of curiousity and Wren identifies it from afar as an annis hag.

The books are largely related to magic and alchemy and of some interest but not magical nor directly relevant. However, Wren does notice something that is interesting.

A libram of transformative blood magic is on the table and it looks to have been well-worn. Within its pages some spells are scribed:

- clone
- horrid wilting
- iron body
- transformation
- vision

And finally as you explore the library Elena's hears a strange whooshing sound for a moment - everyone else seems to have missed it. She hears something overhead, but looking up, there is nothing but ceiling.


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

Wren takes the transformative blood magic book, which is intriguing and possibly useful to her and to those around her.

She looks ready to move up to the next floor, thinking that there is likely to be another witch around.

GM Spiderbeard:
I doubt this matters, but if it does, Wren has this ability:
Scrying Adept (Su)

At 8th level, you are always aware when you are being observed via magic, as if you had a permanent detect scrying. In addition, whenever you scry on a subject, treat the subject as one step more familiar to you. Very familiar subjects get a –10 penalty on their save to avoid your scrying attempts.


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

As the whooshing sound whips past her Elena ducks, "Something else is in here!" Her amulet flares, pulsing a dull red as do Elena's eyes. Her eyes dart around for whatever made the noise.

See invisibility.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


.

@Wren - super useful to know, but you are not currently being scried upon.

As Elena's eyes turn red, she blinks and suddenly four... somethings floating up at the top of the ceiling. They are without form but the ability to see the invisible lets her know they are there.

Knowlege Planes: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35

These are invisible stalkers, powerful denizens of the Plane of Air who are frequently summoned to do the bidding of spell casters. They are normally not particularly fond of being summoned. The stalkers are very clearly watching the party, but have not yet acted.


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

Elena points to the ceiling. "Do you guys see them?" She gets a bit excited. "I heard of some adventurers talking of them. These are invisible stalkers aren't they?!"


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25 Know (Planes)

Questions: DRs? SRs?

Wren reacts poorly to the news of invisible stalkers. She doesn't quite approve of invisible things, especially because it makes things hard to see.

She also casts See Invisibility, following Elena's lead.

"Oh yes, Elena, I think you are right. You know I've always been curious about their mating habits...blahblabblah...form their gender identies...blahblahblah...cathartic amount of booing...blahblahblah...face turned red, he quickly fled, the coward...blahblahblah...hats waving and jeering...blahblahblah...not sure where to stick it when it's dark...blahblahblah...and that's how you make githzerai chili," Wren explains.


.

A voice booms out from the ceiling. The wind rushes around you, and with it blow the words...

"We can hear you. We're right here."

Wren recalls that invisible stalkers are intelligent and speak common. They are considered elementals but beyond that do not have any particularly worrisome defenses or abilities beyond punching you really hard with air.

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena looks around quickly.
invisible what's?
When the voice speaks she tries to think of what she knows about them

know planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Ok. A little bit. Air elementals with bad tempers and who dislike people. And Lena knows not much more. She remembers an encounter with a air elemental on a bridge. That wasn't much fun.

hello? I hate to intrude but what are your intentions?


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

Adder seems unnerved to be watched by creatures he cannot see, holding his sword at the ready and looking for a handy wall to place against his back.


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage
GM SpiderBeard wrote:
"We can hear you. We're right here."

Wren smiles, realizing that she had been being rude.

”Of course! I’m so sorry!” Wren seems embarrassed. ”Sometimes I forget that there is intelligence outside the avian and elven worlds. Of course, I have been dealing with these people, so I’m sure you understand...” Wren smiles her yellow-toothed smile grandly thinking of some questions that might be good research.

”Now, how does your kind reproduce? And are there genders? More than two? How does that work?” Wren asks, thinking it an important question.


Warpriest 12 | AC 26 T 10 F 26 | HP 92| F +11* R +5 W +14* | Init +2 | Perc +13*

"Wha' in th' mines o' Dwenvlen be ye goin' on abou'? Invisible stalkers? Be they friend or foe?"

Whiskeyjack held his shield and hammer ready, even as he cocked his head back to stare a the wrong part of the ceiling.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

"We have been summoned here with two orders - to remain undetected, and to destroy anyone who disturbs the skeleton who are not Aisa or Hetna, who summoned us."

Another speaks up, its voice like a high wind through the trees. "We didn't do very well at being undetected though. A shame. It's sort of our thing. So since we are detected, no rules bar us from conversing with you."

Yet another chimes in with a whoosh like a gale. "FRANKLY WE WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME. IT IS VERY EARTHY HERE AND I DON'T LIKE IT."

The first one speaks again. "Just don't touch the skeleton, or we'll have to kill you, which is unfortunate because you just killed Hetna and that was pretty great."


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

"What's so special about the skeleton? Elena asks curiously, peering at it from a distance. "And anyway we can help you get home. I am far from mine as well. I miss it alot so I know how you feel."


.

"WE DO NOT KNOW. MY THEORY IS HETNA IS IN LOVE WITH THE SKELETON."

"That is preposterous. This is clearly their mentor. We hear things - they seek the head."

"Mmmmm... yes they do. All over, the skeletons' head is what they crave most. But they cannot find it."

"But more importantly, can you send us home?"


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage
GM SpiderBeard wrote:
"Just don't touch the skeleton, or we'll have to kill you, which is unfortunate because you just killed Hetna and that was pretty great."

This is all freakin' hilarious.

Wren listens to the voice patterns of the stalkers and easily understands their ennui with their summons and binding.

"If we slew Aisa, would you be free? How are you bound?" Wren asks. If they think they would be free by her death, she follows up with some other questions.

"Where is she? Who is with her? Have you seen her fight?"


Male Human Ranger Level 12 -133 HP/ AC 23 /F:+11 R:+12 W:+5 / Init: +6. Perception: +16--+20

Good negotiating. Keep up the good work friends.
Bronin chimes in, not knowing exactly what to do about all these flying invisible air things.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
.

"What kind of summoning did they use for us?"

"The kind where they draw the circle and tell us what to do."

"I HATE THAT ONE. I LIKE THE ONE WHERE I HAVE TO PUNCH SOMEONE FOR A MINUTE AND THEN GO HOME."

"The binding will end on its own in a few days if they can't renew it. Thank you. For ugly bags of mostly water you are very helpful."

"Aisa only shows up at night, I think she's underground during the day. She talks about the basement and their playthings. She casts spells like Hetna. I once saw her steal a guard's air when he tried to kiss her. Who would steal someone's air?"

"SHE TELLS HETNA SHE'S LOOKING FOR THE HEAD BUT I THINK SHE'S LYING."

Elena rolling a natural 20 on her perception has made this encounter way more fun than it would be otherwise, lol.


Warpriest 12 | AC 26 T 10 F 26 | HP 92| F +11* R +5 W +14* | Init +2 | Perc +13*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of the train coming off the rails ;-)

"Underground, eh?"

Whiskeyjack's eyes sparkle like the gems his kind mined under the mountains back home.

"I's been many a year since I be underground fer more than a day or two, bu' still i' be callin'. Le's be off t' the cellar or wherever, and leave these...fine folks alone."


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

Elena smiles at the invisible stalkers and waves. "We will do what we can to break the bond so you can go home. Okay?" She looks around, spins in a slow circle. "Now, where is the basement."

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Well, I don't care about the skeleton, so we won't bother that. If I knew a way to free you I would, but I don't. So we will deal with Aisa. But have you heard anything about the whispering way? Or seen strange, pale people who whisper a lot here?
After the answer she says
let's look for a cellar


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

This is an A+ encounter.
+1 also for the STNG bags of water reference.

Wren coos along understanding with the bond stalkers, used to being bound herself...like by responsibilities and duties.

"Yes, I'll be back to check on this skeleton after you all have been freed. I'd like to know what they would want the head for and if destroying the body itself might also hurt their plans," Wren adds on while waiting for an answer to Lena's question.

We've been to F21 and F22, yes? If so, let's see about getting down.


.

Sorry guys am back!

"Take care! We'll just keep lurking by the ceiling until we can go home!"

"What nice adventurers. I've never had a chance to talk with them."

"NORMALLY I JUST PUNCH."

You explore the remainder of the top floor - the only other thing of note was a lovely outdoor terrace which Wren noticed - again - a large number of spiders hanging around in. They leave you alone though.

You make your way back to the ground floor and start trying to figure out where the hell the basement is. This is not as obvious as one would assume, and a second issue begins to present. In the distance, you hear the charmed guards arguing with each other - one crew having been ordered to do a patrol, the other enchanted to 'leave town' however they interpret that. Either way they may return soon.

You have explored the first floor in what appears to be its entirety. The winery is an outbuilding you have not looked into. There is also an old well and a vineyard in the back. You also have not looked at the top of the bell tower, which is admittedly a curious place for a basement.

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena considers.
Winerys often have basements, and there might Wine. But the well is a good option too. Hey Wren, fly down the well and check it out. If there is something bad there, squwark


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

Wren looks at Lena, then at the remaining birdlike arcane spies she declined to send in the first wave. She orders a pair of them to go scout out the well and another pair to scout the vineyard.

"Oh Lena, sometimes it's like you don't understand magic, let alone your own," Wren preaches to the halfling who seemingly did not have to work to acquire her magical knowledge at all. It was gifted to her. "My little prying eyes will come back and report what you seek. If there is anything else my magics can do for you, please let me know."

4 eyes left.

Wren will report back what she learns from the eyes.

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena nods absently, not really paying attention. As long as the places are checked, it matters little.


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

Elena smiles. "It was very nice talking to you too!" She begins to get overly friendly. "By the way, what were your names?"

Hearing of the winery Elena gets a little curious. She rarely drank, since she was quite young after all. "Wren, could you see if they have a couple Whiteclaws down there as well? Been meaning to try one of those."


.

GM Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Perceptoin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Wren sends her little eyeballs to do exploring.

- The vineyard has been tilled and picked clean considering the time of year. Not much seems to interesting here.

- The winery has three huge casks dominating the building and several vats. Wren notices several interesting things here. The first is that another huge swarm of spiders is lurking within the room. The second is a secret trap door leading downards. The third is that there are three spectral women hiding behind one of the casks, their bodies bathed in a weird green fire. They are whispering among themselves and do not notice Wren's eye.

A quick listen in and Wren realizes they are speaking Auran although with a weird accent. From the sounds of it, they too are looking for the skull but do not want Aisa or Hetna to know about them.

- Finally, an eye swoops down the well, and lo and behold finds something interesting - a secret door. There is also a base of water at the bottom of the well.

Can the eye/does the eye go into the water?

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

the spell says flying, so quarter movement in the water? and maybe a shorter vision range may be appropriete


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

As flight does not give you any ability to fly underwater, I do not think the eyes can swimfly.

Wren relates the tales of the eyes to the party. ”...so, as you can ‘see’, *true* magic has many meaningful applications.”

She looks at W’Jack. ”Where do you think we should go next, dwarf? You have been with me a long time. Surely, you have a sense of what might be best?”


Warpriest 12 | AC 26 T 10 F 26 | HP 92| F +11* R +5 W +14* | Init +2 | Perc +13*

"Th' winery sounds like th' best chance t' be gettin' t' th' underground lair withou' gettin' our armor we'. If'n th' green specters dinnae be wantin' us there, tha' be their problem, though we best be goin' in' wit' sommat tha' ken be smackin' ghosties!"

"I be gettin' a bi' concerned abou' all those spiders though. Seems odd tha' there be so many, and jest sittin' around like tha'."

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

I could lead with a fireball, that should deal with the spiders


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

"This secret door in a well might go past all of that no?"

The normally silent half-orc chimes in.


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

Wren nods at Jameson. He had forgotten he could speak.

”Well, lead on, dearie, let’s go see about this.”


.

My rule is first decision with two supporters goes ahead. So we're going to go to the well first.

You head over to the well which is, well, a well.

A large stone well sits here in the shade of a grove of young apricot trees.

There is a functioning rope and bucket here with the well. The secret door is around 15 feet down that could be accessed via the rope. It's unclear how deep the water at the bottom of the well is.


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

As the initator of the plan, Adder checks the rope and then climbs down.

Trap Sense +4 (Ex) +4 bonus on reflex saves and AC against traps.
Trapfinding +6 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.
Trap Spotter (Ex) Whenever you come within 10' of a trap, the GM secretly rolls for you to find it.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28


.

Adder heads down and sure enough, there's a secret door into the side of the well. Below Adder is the water itself and it's too dark and murky to tell much of anything.


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

Elena peers down into the darkness. "I can't see a thing down there." She says as she leans over the edge to watch Adder. "Did you say there was a door down there Wren?" She stares wide-eyed down into the dark well hoping to hear word from Adder soon, hopefully that word is not "AAARGH"


Male Human Ranger Level 12 -133 HP/ AC 23 /F:+11 R:+12 W:+5 / Init: +6. Perception: +16--+20

The secret door. all the other stuff mentioned makes my head hurt thinking aboutskull searching.


Stats:
AC 20/15/15;F6,R10,W10;Appr11ww/Cft12/Arc22/Dung22/Eng11/Geo11/Hist14/Loc23/Na t20/Pln22/Rel22/Ling11/Spell22; Perc +15
Elf FeatherMage

Wren wishes she could help poor Jameson with some light sources, but she doesn't have any memorized. She does fly down beside him in case he needs hasty extraction.

"What have you found, dearie?" Wren chirps inquisitively.

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena activates her slippers of spider climb and walks down the well, casting a light spell to see.

Hey, Adder. Need some light?


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

"I can see in the dark, not through water. Throw light down there maybe?"

He proceeds to open the door.


Human Barmaid
Stats:
HP 89/89 | AC 15; TCH 14; FF 12 | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +8 | Init +9; Perc +16

A small bit of light shines from Elena's necklace and leaps from the gem to a nearby stone. She drops it down into the water. "Does that help?"

Cast light on the stone.


.

The stone sinks down deep into the well. It lands beside something large that blocks a little, but not all of the light - like it is full of holes.

Shadow Lodge

Female Halfling Sorcerer (elemental,fire) 12 HP 62/62| AC: 20 T 20 FF 13|concentration +19 fire resistance 20 | | CMB: +5 | CMD:23 | Fort:+8 | Ref:+12 | Will:+11 Fear Save: +3 | Init:+8| Perc: +14 | Stealth:+13 Spellcraft +16
active spells:
mage armour, shield, firebolt 10/10 fireblast 1/1

Lena moves down near Adder, the light spell cast on the wall near the door.


Male Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard)/12 | AC 21 T 13 F 19 | HP 112 | F +12* R +12 W +8* | Init +10 | Perc +21*

Adder frowns at the inverted sieve. "Something is down there, but I do not know what. I don't think it is moving though."

8,101 to 8,150 of 8,312 << first < prev | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A working gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.