GM Sphen's Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Sphen86

Maps: Part 1
LOOT SHEET


201 to 250 of 1,235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

"Well I will not be much use with scouting, but I'll certainly tag along with those who are in order to keep everyone patched up. And I am always an extra spear in a pinch," Elery responds, cheeks faintly pink before Sandpoint's leadership.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

In the store
To Snyk:
"Perhaps a grappling hook. Some manac...no, never mind. Hmm. A small hand mirror. Err. I think that is it...."

And...

Staring into the middle distance in the red-haired woman's general direction... "The jug was cracked and the handle nearly off. I explained that to you already!"

Now...

Consumer therapy finished, Harness beams as he is considered most useful. Failing to hide his eagerness he replies to Father Zantus.
"While you house us and feed Snyk we are your able arms. And ears, eyes, noses. Tongues? Whatever, you may rely on us!"


GM Sphen wrote:


Father Zantus chimes in at this point. If you're willing to help, I'll guide you to the...

"Of course, Father Zantus. If you think it's important, I'll be glad to help."

Fela's snake tries to rise from her arm, but she gently rubs her arm as if her muscles ached and sinks the snake back in ink.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

I guess helping out wouldn't hurt. Might learn a thing or two in the process.


Shield Bash Podcast

Well, not everyone has chimed in, but the story moves forward regardless.

Father Zantus leads you all out of the town hall and across town to the citadel. He makes small talk as he goes, mostly inquiring after Harness' background as Warforged are so uncommon. But you quickly reach the new cathedral and he leads you around the side to the Sandpoint Boneyard. Aka, the town's graveyard. He points towards one of the tombs on the edge of the graveyard, and you can see that the door is slightly open. It's small, for a tomb, but still stands about 10 to 15 feet tall and is about 10 foot square. A single guardsman paces out a small patrol nearby, obviously keeping an eye on things.
I'm afraid with all the confusion from the attack, and all the injured people afterwards, I simply didn't notice that someone had been back here. But when I came out to just give a quick check on things, I saw that the door was open. I only got close enough to make sure that I wasn't wrong before going to get Sheriff Hemlock this very morning. He sent Cooper there over to keep an eye on things while we waited for you all. Nothing has been disturbed inside or out, as far as we know. We thought it best to preserve it for you to investigate. I'll be right here if you need me.


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

Girnt frowns. People come here often enough, but the place would probably have been empty during the festival. But disturbing the dead was definitely strange. Stepping forward lightly, Girnt crouches near the ground and tries to make out any prints around the tomb.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Female Human (Varisian) Tattooed Sorcerer 1 [HP:7/7] [AC:12 T:11 FF:10 CMD:11] [Init:+2] [Perc:+6]

Fela mumbles to Father Zantus, "The city guards found this problem but didn't investigate? Are these greenhorns or are have they been too long on the city watch and grown lazy?"


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Elery peers about looking for anything useful she can draw Girnt's attention to, but she is unable to make out anything remotely clueish and can only allow the ranger to continue his work uninterrupted.

Survival Aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Snyk looks for anything out of place.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

You know, I've learned quickly back in the academy the only possible outcome of disturbing the dead. I hope that didn't happen, and that it is only a broken door. He then looks at Girnt and Elery searching for prints Anything useful?


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Cheeks pink Elery can only gesture helplessly towards Girnt.


Shield Bash Podcast

Father Zantus seems surprised at Fela's rudeness, his eyes narrow as he responds. As was already explained to you, ma'am, the city guard is stretched thin and exhausted. What with all the rebuilding, and people tending to dead family members, it was decided by the council that you heroes would be given the chance to investigate. It was also decided that they would be wise enough to not disturb the scene. As you can see, you're fellows are already doing something useful. Maybe you should join them instead of insulting the brave men and women who fought to save our town. At this, Father Zantus turns and storms away back into the cathedral.

@Girnt; You notice several tracks, but it's difficult to make much sense of them. There are several goblin tracks, you think about 3 or 4 goblins were here. There are also the tracks of a medium humanoid (human, orc, elf, half-elf, etc) in boots. They approach the crypt and leave, both tracks going over one of the walls of the graveyard. The bigger tracks are deeper on the way out, indicating that they were carrying something they didn't have when they came over the wall to get in.

@Everyone: There appears to be no movement in the graveyard. Even the guard who was on patrol has left, shooting Fela a dirty look as he lets himself out. The crypt is dark and the door is only slightly ajar, so there is no way to see inside of it without either opening the door more or poking your head in.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness assesses the building in front of him. He peers inside and sniffs, or at least inhales with his nasal ports. It smells musty, but then most of fully-biological activity and agency smells off to his senses. He decides to investigate the only way he knows how. He asks questions.

"Is someone asleep in there? What is this place Snyk?"


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

"This is a tomb," Girnt replies, a bit offset by the simple question from the warforged. "We bury and entomb our dead here as a sign of respect for the lives they lived."

"As for these tracks, I find them rather disturbing," Girnt continues, assessing what he had found. "Goblin activity, but little recent prints from other species. Maybe a single human or similar humanoid as fresh as these goblin prints. I can make out about three or four goblins."

"The real question is why goblins would be here. Nothing to burn. Nothing to kill. Seems the only humanoid prints follow the goblins' though, and they were carrying a heavier load on the way out. Might be one party is tracking the other. Or...well, someone might have taken advantage and tried to start looting. A rather despicable act, but possible with so many strangers here for the festival. The crypt might shine a few lights on these situation, though."


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness listens dutifully. Then frowns, looking again through the dark doorway.

"I very much doubt the tomb...crypt is capable of emitting light. Unless that is a special function of your burial rites?"


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

ugh...we've been over this Harness

"I believe the lights are metaphorical, sir."

turning to Grint,
"Do you believe the goblins were assisted? Who stands to gain from an attack of the festival?"


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

"It could be possible," Girnt says in response to Snyk. "Goblins are usually unruly creatures that even fight among themselves, but if someone was working with them, someone with enough power to keep them in line, then that would explain why the tribes were working together in the raid yesterday. As for possible culprits, Sandpoint doesn't have many discontents..."

Does any possible suspects spring to mind that might want to hurt Sandpoint?
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Eydor looks at both Girnt and Snyk trying to tie the events that happened just yesterday You know, we should first know what they were after before trying to come to any conclusions. The more information we have, the better. We should see what did they take from in here before making a guess.


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Elery nods to Eydor's words, "Agreed. but it is not like Sandpoint is a crime free utopia Girnt, the late unpleasantness... I mean I know we are not really supposed to talk about it, but it does show that Sandpoint has its shady side; and there are a few folks around the Hagfish I would not trust too far."

This said she casts a light spell upon her spear and moves forward, looking to see if anyone else seems to want to take the lead before heading in.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

If I came and went this way I wouldn't want to be followed...

snyk checks for traps

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Harness cannot read Elery, but he follows her in, now able to see better.

Harness will need good directions until he learns of his companions vulnerabilities/weaknesses. He does not realise how squishy they might be...


Shield Bash Podcast

Knowledge (Local) DC 12:
This particular tomb belongs to the former priest, before Father Zantus, that died in the cathedral fire last year. Ezakien Tobyn and his adopted daughter both perished in the flames, and his body was entombed here.

Elery Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
As you move up to the crypt door, you see nothing of note. The heavy stone door stands slightly open (pushes in), and will need a STR check to open all the way.


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Setting herself against the door braces her feet and pushing with all her might.

Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Seeing the woman exerting herself Harness aids Elery.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Okay, I guess we should make sure there's not any magic too, just in case...

Eydor, seeing there's no more room for helping in the door without pushing someone off of it, decides to check, just in case, for any sort of magic near the door or that might be close to it. He utters a few words, looking at the entrance, letting the magic do his work.

Cast detect magic directed at the door, from right behind Harness and Elery


Shield Bash Podcast

Harness Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Eydor moves up, but the stone door blocks his cone of detect magic. As Elery and Harness each get their hands on the edge of the door and start to pull the door open towards them. As the door moves open, everything seems to slow door for everyone. The cone of detect magic slowly creeps into the room as the door opens, revealing more of the chamber. Snyk's wariness proves worthwhile as his attention is drawn to the slightest movement from inside. Eydor gets just the quickest ping from his spell before the movement takes shape.

Emerging into the light, a human form completely stripped of flesh and muscle emerges into the light. It raises it's arms in the air to strike at the two who pushed the door open, it's bones moving in an eerie silence.

This will be a very short combat (probably), so I'm not going to bother with a full blown map. Harness and Elery, you are both adjacent to the skeleton and in front of the door. Eydor, you are behind them, one full square away. Snyk, Fela, and Girnt, you are all 15 feet back from them.

Everyone roll initiative!


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

I would really prefer if you rolled Init for everyone GM Sphen it speeds thing up a lot.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Shield Bash Podcast

I don't know why I had you guys roll the Initiative instead of me. Wasn't thinking, I guess. I won't do that again, my bad.

Fela Init.: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Skeleton Init.: 1d20 ⇒ 18

So the order goes:

Girnt
Snyk
Skeleton
Elery
Eydor
Harness
Fela

If anyone would like to make a check on them, it is K(Religion). DC is 10+CR (which is rounded to 1). If you beat that DC, you know one thing about them (feel free to ask). For every 5 you beat the DC by, you know 1 more thing.


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Nope! What is this human skeleton I see before me... Could it be a gnoll?


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

Girnt is taken aback at the skeleton's sudden appearance. An undead here in Sandpoint? Girnt readies an arrow, but hesitates to fire with his new allies blocking his line of sight.

Move to draw weapon. Hold to attack should Girnt get a chance to fire into a non-melee.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Snyk darts forward to harnesses aid.

Move action: move
Standard Action: Aid Harness next attack v skeleton

Aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Shield Bash Podcast

The skeleton steps up, still in complete silence as it raises it's arms to slam them down on Harness.

Skeleton Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Skeleton Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Confirmation Roll: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Critical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The skeleton catches Harness while he is still trying to push the door open, bringing down what weight it has onto the joint of neck and shoulder.

Harness and Elery can see more movement behind this skeleton as another one moves into view. It cannot reach you as the other skeleton blocks the 5 foot opening into the crypt, but it seems to stand ready in the same absolute silence as the first.

Everyone else's turns.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

"That...hurt!?!" the warforged moans dully. He is surprised, and most affected by being slammed by animate bones. Harness quickly draws forth Marauder and spurred on by his small friend, swings back at the ossified menace...

Round 1

Scharnm!!!: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 15 [+1 BAB, +1 Weapon focus, +4 Str, +2 Aid Another]
Schlangt!!!: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 [+6 THF]


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Unable to make use of her Longspear in such close proximity Elery drops it and pulls free the quarterstaff from her back before bringing it smashing down onto the skeleton's head.

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Bludgeoning - I know it helps Elery does not, but it is her go to close range weapon.


Shield Bash Podcast

And this is why I didn't want to bother with a map. But I do need to remember to start telling you guys some of the monster info, like AC and HP, so you can act accordingly. If I forget again, which I probably will, someone call me out on it. I won't give out everything, though.

Elery draws out her quarterstaff and crushes the skeleton's head, sending it rattling to the floor. The first sound it has made this whole time is when it's bones collapse and hit the floor.

Seeing the second one behind the first, Harness draws out his flail as he kicks his way through the bone pile that was the first skeleton and sends the head smashing through the skeleton's ribcage, the torso flying to the side and hitting the inside wall of the crypt, and the rest of the bones crumble to the floor.

The fight is over quickly, and silence returns to the graveyard. A few seconds later, Girnt un-knocks his arrow as he realizes that there are no enemies left to fight. Both piles of bones quickly turn to dust on the floor and you are free to proceed.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

See... I told you this always happen if you disturb the undead. We should clear it of any of them before they get out and start killing everything on sight. He then approaches Harness and looks at the wound Are you okay? Someone should take a look at that.


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Elery kicks away a rib in distaste and then thinks I suppose this was not the original body owners will I should be more respectful. Shaking her head she examines Harness's claw wound frowning at it,

"Will my channeling work on you Harness? Or does it need to be something more like mending?" She asks, eyes locked on the injury, but before Harness can reply she is already withdrawing her holy symbol and calling upon her god's fresh invigorating power.

"Oh, it works, but not as well as it should, huh. Well bear with it for a bit, I am worried I might need to heal more and I would rather not use a channel for a nick." She winks at the warforged cheeks coloring faintly at her own temerity.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

Heading into the crypt, Girnt looks around at the interior, quite worried about the implications of what just happened. Searching carefully, Girnt does his best to find any clues.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Shield Bash Podcast

Girnt does well in searching. A 30 from a first level character is rather impressive. As a side not, I added the exp. from the skeleton fight (short though it was) to the exp total in the campaign info page. I will also probably add the various important NPC's and places as you encounter them.

@Girnt, As you step into the crypt, your quick scan picks out more than one thing all at once.
1) The sarcophagus has been disturbed. The lid is just slightly off center.
2) A bundle of black cloth dumped into the back, up against the wall. Probably a cloak or coat of some sort, based on the size.
3) Tracks in the dust matching those of the medium humanoid from outside; they cross to the sarcophagus and return to the door.
4) An empty potion vial catches a quick glint of light from the open door way, it is lying behind the sarcophagus.


Half-Elf Ranger 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 4, Per 12 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 2 | longbow 5 (1d6/x3), longsword 3 (1d8+3/19) | Goblinoid +2, PBS

Mwa ha ha.

Girnt picks up the vial and cloak and shows them to the others. "Seems our visitor wasn't too worried about covering his tracks. Anyone recognize these or their use?"

Leaving the items with them, Girnt inspects the sarcophagus and decides to check on his hunch. "Seems they disturbed the coffin as well. Anyone care to give me a hand?" With that, Girnt helps push the lid just enough to investigate inside.

Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Str Check just in case.


Shield Bash Podcast

You discover the following things.

The vial is empty.

DC 17 K(Arcana) or Spellcraft:
It held a potion of ant haul.

The cloak is a dark purple in color, almost black, and is decorated with sewn on patches of bones.

DC 17 K(Arcana) or Spellcraft:
This is a Robe of Bones. The "human skeleton" and "tough human skeleton" patches have been used.

The sarcophagus is empty.


Cleric (Herald Caller) 1: HP 10/10; AC 17, 15, 12; Init +2; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; CMD 15: Perception +2: Channel Energy 5/5; Enlarge 4/5

Elery follows Girnt casting detect magic and examining the items. Sniffing at the potion vial she is surprised to recognize it, "I am sure this is a potion of ant haul... Which means we are likely talking about someone sleight taking away the corpse?"

Frowning she picks up the cloak and examines it, "And this is a Robe of Bones, the patches are magical I think you just pull them off to use them. The human skeleton and tough human skeleton patches have been used, could they be the ones we fought?"

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness grunts a non-commital reply to Eydor, then smiles, apparently little fazed by the skeleton's attention. As the wave of Elery's soothing energy washes over him the warforged raises his eyebrows, then gives a hand to Girnt.

Aid: Strength Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Who's robe is this? was this? was it discarded? One rats trash is another rats treasure...

Snyk inspects the robe with a hesitant interest.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
mainly trying to determine if taking it would constitute stealing.


Shield Bash Podcast

@Snyk, hard to say by just looking at it if it would be stealing. It definitely doesn't look like it belongs here.


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Eydor seems a bit impressed and takes a look at Elery, not even having time to identify the items before she does Oh well, guess I'm not the only one with some knowledge about magic!

He takes a short pause while looking at the Robe of Bones, and looks way more serious than his usual self Whatever you do with that, be really sure you can control what comes out of it. I've already seen too what happens when you can't, and I can tell you, you don't want to.

201 to 250 of 1,235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sphen's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.