GM Sphen's Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Sphen86

Maps: Part 1
LOOT SHEET


951 to 1,000 of 1,235 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

Pushing softly against the door, she finds it fails to open. Blushing slightly, she mumbles "Just a second..." and shoves it with all her might!

Falling backwards on her posterior, she giggles "Uh...Snyk, maybe you should give it a try."


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Snyk gives it a try.


Female Human Cleric 2, INIT +1, AC 17 TOUCH 11 FF 16, HP 20, FORT +5 REF +1 WILL +7, PERC +5, Channel 1d6 5/day

Saira follows. I've been told to stay to the back while the sneaking happens. Was just waiting to hear if we were good to follow.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

"We are good at following." Harness adds by way of explanation.


Farmageddon

After a failed attempt to open the door, Snyk finds the spot easily with his tools. With a (supposedly) satisfying click, the lock opens. The door remains shut, but is now capable of being opened......


Farmageddon

AND WE'RE BACK FOLKS! Where we last left our courageous band of heroes..... was in front of a door. It's... it's a nice door. Well built, wood..... it's unlocked now. Yep.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

snyk open the recently unlocked door.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

looking inside he thinks to himself
Oh good, just what I was hoping to find...


LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

Staring at the back of the small rat, she ponders 'What did he find...is it gold? Is it naked dogs?'


Farmageddon

Opening the door, anyone looking through the door can see that it leads into a shallow set of stairs that descend about 5 feet down as they move away from you (figuratively move). A dimly lit room sits at the far end of the stairs, with strange squares made of wood dotting the floor in various places. The light ahead flickers spardocially, as though from a lit torch, but the is no smell of smoke.


Female Human Cleric 2, INIT +1, AC 17 TOUCH 11 FF 16, HP 20, FORT +5 REF +1 WILL +7, PERC +5, Channel 1d6 5/day

Saira peers through from the back of the group, alert in case of trouble.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness too peers over the assembled group.

"Ah. Stepping...woods." intones the warforged helpfully.


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Cavenn will follow down quietly after Snyk, listening carefully as he goes. “Wonder what’s down here?”

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

...more stairs.
Snyk descends carefully
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Eydor moves behind both of them, but at a distance as to not make any noise that might alert something about them coming down those stairs.


Female Human Cleric 2, INIT +1, AC 17 TOUCH 11 FF 16, HP 20, FORT +5 REF +1 WILL +7, PERC +5, Channel 1d6 5/day

Saira smiles a little. They are called stairs, Harness. Though stepping wood is an apt description of them.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

"Err...I meant the wood to step on...like stepping...stones. Though perhaps those are not to step...on." Harness replies, somewhat unsure of himself.

Looking at the map they look like wood/plank lids to pits...


LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

Smiling to herself, she nods. "Yes, lets be cautious...things have been trying to eat us down here so far."

Cautiously, she follows the small man.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Farmageddon

Snyk: As you move up to the entrance of the room, you keep yourself tucked in the hall while still getting a good look into the room. The near corners are still obscured without actually moving into the room (or poking your head in), but otherwise you see...
The ceiling of this strangely cold chamber arches to a vaulted height of twenty feet. The floor contains eleven wooden lids strewn haphazardly over eleven five-foot-wide pits in the ground. From the darkness within these pits echo up strange shuffling sounds and, every so often, a low moan.
In addition, another open hall leads off to the south near the middle of the wall.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness seems overcome with emotion, and physically agitates - those pieces of his physiology not clamped tight jiggle slightly.

"Prisoners. They sound...unfortunate."

The warforged stows Marauder and drawing his heavy crossbow, grips it tight. He stays on the stairs to cover Snyk from this vantage point.

"I do not think...Robori dwells here. I do not...like this place." he whispers almost inaudibly.


LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

Hearing the low moan from within, Tessa finds herself overcome with an urgency. "We've got to help them!" she pleads in a hushed tone before rushing into the room.

Looking down the three pits surrounding her, she calls out "We are here to help! We are clerics of the Great Robori! ...and we have a priestess of the one called Desna with us. Between the three of us, we surely can solve what ails you!"

So...do I see humanoids? Does my soul suddenly get eaten by undead?


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:
Quote:

"We've got to help them!" she pleads

"We do? Why?"


Farmageddon

Tessa: As you rush into the room, full of hope and a strong desire to help, you are instead overcome by the desire to not get stabbed by the deformed creature that springs from the corner of the room to do so.
Introducing Koruvus, the variant male goblin.
Charge Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 (This hits you Flat-Footed)
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
The long sword cuts into you, hard and deep, as this creature slathers at you, the words barely distinguishable.

If you speak Infernal:
She told me no one was allowed in here. That means I get to kill you.
The maniacal laughter that follows it, however, is clear. And leaves goosebumps across your skin.

Initiatives
Init. Cavenn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Init. Eydor: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Init. Harness: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Init. Saira : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Init. Snyk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Init. Tessa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Init. Enemy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Snyk and Eydor will each have their turn, then the creature. As the field stands, Koruvus has total cover from everyone except Tessa. However, everyone would have heard his screaming (and probably Tessa, presuming she yelled).


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

On his initiative turn, Cavenn will delay until Harness moves.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Snyk springs into action!

move forward 1 square using acrobatics to avoid the AoO
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 vs CMD (i presume to have cover as well for this one)
Plan A: move through enemy square to get behind him.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 vs CMD + 5
If I fail I provoke and go to...
Plan B: move again backwards clearing the entrance.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 to avoid that AoO.
Either way I draw a dagger as part of the move to threaten.
Anyone can move my token for me if they see the results before I do.


Farmageddon

This is a my bad, I forgot to add the little guys defense stats when I did the initiative tracker. So here they are.

Kouvus:
AC: 16
Touch: 12
CMD: 17

Snyk: You easily slide past him and all three of his arms.
Eydor, you're up.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Acrobatics Boyeeeee!!


Male Human Magus (Bladebound) 2: HP 14/19; AC 15, FF14, T11; Init +7; Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3; CMD: 15 Perception +6; Arcane Pool 3/3

Eydor, seeing the grievous wound Tessa just got, decides there's no time to waste, and goes forward without a care to try to destroy that enemy as fast as he can so they can tend to her.

Move action: Move into position to flank with Snyk (This will provoke an AOO, but with a +4 AC due to the corner iirc)
Standard action:Two handed scimitar attack

Two handed scimitar attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 (+2 from flanking)

Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

His aim is still true and his attack hits, but this attack seems far weaker than what is usually seen when he brandishes his scimitar.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Waiting on Cavenn and Saira...


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

I delayed until after Harness.


Female Human Cleric 2, INIT +1, AC 17 TOUCH 11 FF 16, HP 20, FORT +5 REF +1 WILL +7, PERC +5, Channel 1d6 5/day

Sorry guys, I was sick most of the week and when I finally started feeling better, the game slipped my mind

What a foul beast! Saira exclaims as she comes down the stairs and takes aim with her crossbow. The shot goes wide and the bolt pings off of the wall.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 4 = -1


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness rumbles heavly down the stairs.

Double Move - does that get Harness to the bottom of the stairs?


Farmageddon

The delays are kind of my own fault here, been busy these past few days. But RePete is correct, it isn't Harness' turn, or Saira's, it's Kouvus' turn. And here it is.

As Eydor comes in and swipes his scimitar across the deformed body of the goblin, he hears the words More....more Eydor... in his mind. Eydor and all the others hear Kouvus scream in rage and swing his multitude of weapons straight at Eydor in retaliation.

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Dagger Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dagger Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Hand Axe Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Axe Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Eydor manages to push aside the sword slash, but it leaves him open to the dagger and handaxe that quickly follow.
Kouvos takes a 5 foot step.
And with a pair of very poor rolls, Eydor takes a total of 5 damage.

Now it is everyone's turn. Feel free to take them in whatever order, and we will simply resolve them in the order that they are supposed to be resolved in. Kouvus has taken a total of 7 damage so far.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

So after Kouvus' whirlwind of not-very-damaging blows, Saira shoots and misses, Harness rumbles down the stairs and now Cavenn has his turn before we start again with the top if the initiative order?


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

move to flanking, half speed,
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 close one
after dodging through any attack, Snyk spins around with a backhand stab.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (8) = 12


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Cavenn moves down the hall and starts an Inspire Courage.


Farmageddon

That is correct Harness. But everyone should feel free to post as they can and we will simply resolve them in initiative order (re doing posts that need it due to someone posting after them but coming before them in Init. order. )


LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

Tugging her trusty club of Robori out, she steps around the foe. "You watch it mister! We come in piece!" she shrieks, bring the stick down...slowly...harmlessly.

Mechanics:

5ft step and....wiff the goblin

Club vs Goblin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Farmageddon

We've had some effective attacks so far, really slashing into this deformed little creature. I'm going to give everyone until Friday to post, then I'm going to bot anyone who hasn't posted yet so we can move along.


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

" Make room ahead! Harness and I come to help."


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Wait a minute, Isn't this a.....
K Dungeon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
K Local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

@GM - is Harness' current location where he is after moving last round? If so, he can move to flank with Tessa...

Harness rumbles further down the stairs dropping his crossbow. Drawing forth Marauder he moves past Eydor and wails on the...abomination.

Kwaaa!!!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 19 [+4 Str, +1 BAB, +1 weapon focus]
Fmptsch!!!: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 [+6 THF]


Farmageddon

Snyk: This is clearly....a goblin.....probably. But something is wrong with it. Something disgusting.

As weapons fly, slashing and smashing, the deformed creature is brought low, falling to the onslaught of the group. (You guys should consider a name for your group soon.

With a last, final gasp of breath "Here Koruvus comes, Mistress."

The creature is dead. 100 exp being added to the group total.

What is the next set of actions everyone would like to take now that init. is over?


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Does Harness hear anything from the covered pits?


LN F Elven Alchemist (Bramble Brewer/Preservationist) 2 | Mods: Squeezing (-2). | HP: 12/16 | AC 15, Tch 12, Fl 13 | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +5, W: -1; +2 vs Enchant/Poison, Immune Sleep | Speed 30ft | Bombs 6/6 | Elixirs 1st: 3/3 | Perc: +6, SM: -1 | Init: +2
Spell-Like:
Each 1/day Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic

CLW Elixir: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Tugging a flask from her hip, Tessa knocks it back. With a shudder, she whispers "Bless Robori's Grace."

"Ugh...really should do something about that taste. Anyway, that seemed to work well. Shall we?" Without waiting for an answer, she moves towards the only other cooridor she sees and glances through the opening. "Seems safe enough. Snyk? Harness? One of you want to take lead?"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Farmageddon

Harness (and any one else in the room): Yes, Harness does hear something from the pits. A consistent moaning and a pervasive thumping from each of the pits.

You're Christmas present from your lovely GM is to remind everyone/someone to search the body. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then your present for whichever holiday you do observe.


Male Half Orc| HP 14/15 | Init+2; Per+7 | Current AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | F +4, R +6, W +7| B. Performance rounds: 5/5 Bit of Luck 5/5 Inquisitor (Heretic) of Desna 1/Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Cavenn moves into the room and searches the body of the fallen goblin.


conditions: none Ratfolk U.Rogue (Knife Master) 2: HP 17/17; AC18, T15, FF14; Init +4; Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0; CMD 14: Perception +5:

Snyk again refuses to steal from the dead. He instead checks out the pits.
"who is it we're looking for agian?"


Female Human Cleric 2, INIT +1, AC 17 TOUCH 11 FF 16, HP 20, FORT +5 REF +1 WILL +7, PERC +5, Channel 1d6 5/day

Who's this mistress he was talking to? Saira keeps a wary lookout for any more enemies as she moves to help investigate the pits.


Male designation Warforged Fighter 1/Warpriest 1 HP 21/21; DR 2/adamantine; AC 20/11/FF19; Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +1; Init +1; Per -1; Spd 20 ft. CMB +5 CMD 16

Harness moves to also peer into a pit with Snyk, and if the contents don't look dangerous or contagious - lift or break a lid.

Broot Strengf!!!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

951 to 1,000 of 1,235 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sphen's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.