GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire

Game Master GM Rat Sass

Part 6 - The Final Wish
Roll20 Link
Treasure Log
New Map of Kelmarane


10,401 to 10,450 of 10,962 << first < prev | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | next > last >>

CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Echoing question of how long to descend, since I had only 5 rds of haste in play via the scroll

Mahdi's ears have cleared by the time they reach the cellar, though he still grimaces and rubs at them all the same, in between shooting dirty glances at Pent.

"Yes, we'll likely need to worry about them, I pointed them out earlier, probably they'll attack just as soon as we move within range," he says somewhat acidly. "Stone golems. Hard to hurt, immune to most magic. Capable of slowing with their very presence. I suppose there's nothing for it, however."

(I think i mistakenly said iron golems earlier, but I double-checked the initial post for them before and it is indeed stone! My bad. During the traveling stage I'll use my pearl of power to regain a casting of glitterdust. How close were the golems standing together? I may start this off by glitterdusting both of them, if they're near enough to each other..)


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Pent follows his folks down the chute, at the casual pacing of his Carpet. "It would have been sooooo much easier to come and go through Jhavhul's Bayt, having one of these chimneys!! Ha-hah!! Chimneys, on the Plane of Fire, in the City of Brass!! That would be like tucking sponges into your pockets on the Plane of Water!!"

The gnome doesn't renew any of their preparatory magics, least wise the Shield of Faith, as he watches proudly as Otah buffs himself.

"They musta been hard to transport upwards to the higher floors, eh? The stonies? Like lifting pianos with arms. Well, alright, let's finish this. We've only got so much time remaining before the front doors close."


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

From Fourth Floor to First Floor, let's say four rounds, as Amiamble waited for an understanding at each floor. By the time you reach the ground floor of the Cellar, you have one round of Haste remaining.

The Pursuit of Davashuum winds its way down the Tower, ending with a final push down the ramp into the Cellar. As you all arrive at the bottom of the ramp, you're treated to a strange triptych. Stone Golem- Enlarged Janni- Stone Golem.

Davashuum stands between the two golems, waiting for you to arrive. The single door is open behind him.

Beneath the stone hoof of each of the golems is a prostrate citizen of Kelmarane. One of them, an older androgynous woman, the other a thin, younger man. Both of them look up at you beseechingly, but for their predicament, say nothing. Davashuum speaks for them, for what little time he has. The janni appears to have regained his sight, as well.

"Go no further, unless you want their blood on your hands." Davashuum points at the man on the ground to his left. "Perhaps this is the brother you spoke of, mage?"

To those who knew Hazim, the man in the unfortunate position is not him.

"It is only a matter of time. Why waste it here, when you can enjoy your last moments doing something more pleasurable about the town? Go, with my blessing."

Initiative:

Aldebert: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Amiamble: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Mahdi: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Otah: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Pent: 1d20 ⇒ 8
SG: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
D: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Round 1
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20
Amiamble- 15
Davashuum- 15-
Pent- 8
Stone Golems- 7
Aldebert- 5

Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up! Roll20 Map has been updated.


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

"I can hardly even see who you're talking about, can I? Let me see if you in fact have the power of life and death over my brother, after all."

With his teeth gritted, Mahdi strides in to see.... a man who is not, in fact, his brother. His lips thin and his eyes flash, all the same, with a dangerous light.

Move to move in. As for my standard, that will depend somewhat on exact positioning. Are the two hostages actually partially in the golem squares? Knowing precisely what squares they're occupying will make a difference on what spell I'm about to cast. Sorry to be a pedant about it :(


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

They are directly under the golems, so yes, consider them in the golem squares, a 5' square of the 10' squares. For all intents and purposes, the victims are Squeezing, uh, being Squeezed.


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Boooo. So much for wall of force rescue shenanigans. In that case, haste the party.

"You picked poorly on your selection of random prisoners," Mahdi informs Davashuum coldly. "Here's a counter-offer. Surrender now, or die yourself."

Even as he speaks his fingers are sketching quick flickers in the air, and he punctuates his statement with a gift of unearthly speed to him and his allies.

"Quickly, now! Those golems will stomp the life from those poor wretches if we give them half a chance!" he shouts at the others.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 1, Init 28

Davashuum wrote:
"Go no further, unless you want their blood on your hands."

Ami listens lack-jawed behind his facial scarf. Who the f~@& is this a~*+#*~?

"Are you the same Davashuum that was so tough upstairs? Now are you cowering behind townspeople? You're embarrassing. Hard to believe anyone ever felt you were scary," Ami retorts, very confused by the janni's cowardice. He pads into the room, setting up a charge lane. "Kardswann has always known you were a coward."

Ami stays invisible and casts Bull's Strength on Yeen.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5 = 42 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 5/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*1,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

"Says the little thing hiding himself while his pet does his fighting for him. You are unworthy of wielding that weapon. Unless you want to call off your dogs, and engage me one-on-one?"

Otah's up!


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Damn!

The dwarf pauses as the moral dilemma sets in on him. Unhappily, he rockets towards the side of the golem, hoping that its orders are to protect Davashuum and not itself.

Then he attempts to knock it off the villager.

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 Doesn't have improved bull-rush, so it provokes, as does the golem's reach (but with Mobility).


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Damn, Otah...

The dwarven dervish bolts across the Cellar floor, ramming full speed into the right stone golem... and it topples backwards, removing it from above the poor Kelmaranian!!

Davashuum slips past his ally stone creature, arriving at Otah's side, before striking a single bare fist at the dwarf's distinguished nose.

Stunning Fist, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (1) + 22 = 23 lol

The emotion is difficult to read on the large janni's face, as it remains largely concealed. The eyes, piercing blue, stare daggers at the dwarf, as his fist passes just high of the shorter foe.

Pent is up!


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 1, Init 8

Status:

AC = 16, SoF
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = None

Pent watches with a reflexive relief that the stone failed to fall on the forehead of the fellow below, though that is little comfort to the remaining lady of the stake.

The gnome decides the better course of action will be clean up, not free up. The stone golem will surely crush the poor thing, and Pent will need to act quickly to reverse the ugly fate.

Delay, until just after the damn golems...


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Mahdi brings his cherished Haste to the Scourge, while demanding surrender from Davashuum. Otah throws himself into his work, knocking the golem back and into the wall! Amiamble taunts the janni, while wheeling Yeen into the room, while infusing the cat's muscles with Sarenrae's Strength. Pent waits, possibly helplessly, while the golems animate in their roles as allies to Davashuum for this next confrontation.

The left golem crosses the room slowly, making sure to crush the helpless woman under its heel.

Slam Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (7, 5) + 9 = 21 damage

The right golem throws two slams at its new antagonist, Otah.

Slam Attack, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (5, 5) + 9 = 19 damage
Slam Attack, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (7, 2) + 9 = 18 damage

But for Mahdi's swift magics, the dwarf might have been hit twice...

"Well, have at it. Wear me down with your aggressions, let's amuse ourselves for awhile." Davashuum looks over Otah's head at the even smaller armed foes, though one still skulks about in invisibility.

Round 1
Pent- 6
Aldebert- 5

...
Round 2
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20 (-18hp)
Amiamble- 15
Davashuum- 15-
Stone Golems- 7

Pent and Aldebert are up to finish Round 1, while Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up for Round 2! Roll20 Map has been updated.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 1, Delay to Init 6

Status:

AC = 17, SoF + Haste
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = Shield of Faith, Haste

Pent drops from his Carpet, allowing Mahdi's magic to blossom in full bolt to the mostly dead woman lying on the Cellar floor.

When he arrives in time, he touches the woman's side, hoping that he'll be able to rip her from Pharasma's Doorstep. Cast Breath of Life

5d8 + 13 ⇒ (6, 7, 4, 8, 5) + 13 = 43 points of healing, despite any possibility of deader death

"Hurry now!! I can't keep mending these fine folk of the town, if these brutes have a mind to mash!! Let's bring this to an end!! At least within the Tower!! Then again, is it ever really ended?! We can't pretend!! They will not bend!! We'll continue to fend them off, until the message we send brings them to comprehend!!"

Soon enough, the gnome realizes that he's no longer interested in speaking, as it may bring one of things around, and bear down on his little self, or the self of the newly resuscitated woman.


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

The newly alive woman stands unsteadily, then runs in the opposite direction of the stone golem bearing her blood.

Aldebert, Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up!


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

"Well done!" Mahdi cries, both to Otah and to Pent. "Amuse ourselves? Rich words coming from someone who fled battle with us once already. But yes, I'll amuse myself with you, Davashuum."

He ignores the running woman-- other than to tell the man to follow the same path. "Get out of here, man! The path behind us is clear!"

Glitterdust in back corner, catching Davashuum and the Golem right next to him. Will save DC 20


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 2, Init 28

"I like the way your voice cowers in fear and you hide behind others while yapping at your betters like a dog behind a fence," Ami retorts, very confused by the janni's cowardice. He guides Yeen to the first golem, hoping to make quick work of it.

Yeen continues to tear and gash.

1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 31 to hit; (bite,feast,DP,BS)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 16 damage

Ami stays invisible.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5 = 42 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 1, Initiative: 5

Aldebert Status:
HP: 107/121
AC: 37 (F36/T18) (Barkskin, Magic Vestment, and Shield of Faith included)
Conditions: +2 wis skill checks (circum.), Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Barkskin (+5), Magic Vestment (+3), Shield of Faith (+4 deflection), Protection from Fire (109hp remaining), Mirror Image (6 images, 1/10m)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +13/+8/+3, Str +3, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 3/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +13 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 9/10 (Swift, 6d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned)
Pearl of Power (first) 2/2 (second) 0/1
Enlarge Metamagic Rod (2/3)
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Spells (caster level 10, concentration +14, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 82/82 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 6 (SR 15, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/13h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 2/10h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Air Walk, Protection from Fire (89hp, 20m)
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +11 dam) (1/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +8, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

Aldebert rushes toward the towering stone golem, pleased the team was able to save the innocents. Unexpected! He’s so happy.

He sets up a flank for his brother (who comes later in the round), provokes as he closes, and attacks!
Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 19 + 1 = 39 (feast) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22
critthreat Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 19 + 1 = 39 (feast) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 1 = 31 (feast) damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 4) + 8 = 18

(Remember, I have six mirror images going.)


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Otah grins, pleased at the unlikely outcome of his efforts, and Pent's divine might.

Davashuum wrote:
"Well, have at it. Wear me down with your aggressions, let's amuse ourselves for awhile."

He slides back and harries the stone golem, a throaty dwarven chuckle coming through between each strike and after.

Zenzirad w/ Bane, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 22 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 22 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 42 for: 2d4 + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (4, 3) + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 = 35 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Bane: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8
Zenzirad w/ Bane, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 22 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 22 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 40 for: 2d4 + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (2, 2) + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 = 32 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Bane: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
Zenzirad w/ Bane, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 33 for: 2d4 + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 = 32 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Bane: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
Zenzirad w/ Bane, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 25 for: 2d4 + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (1, 1) + 11 + 2 + 3 + 12 = 30 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Bane: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Otah, I need a Will Save from you, if you'd be so kind.


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Pent abandons his Carpet for lower ground, snapping the citizen back to life, for now. Aldebert joins his brother in battle, nobly accepting the golem's lone opportunistic attack, which, in turn, frees the second citizen to escape the center of unwanted attention!

AoO, Al: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (2) + 22 = 24 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 8) + 9 = 19 damage

Mahdi flings glittered dust into the Cellar corner, enveloping both golem and janni alike, though both appear to retain their sight.

Will Save v DC20, SG: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Will Save v DC20, D: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Otah unleashes Zenzirad's razor edge against the stone golem at Davashuum's side. Three mighty blows land against the stone, though the golem does shirk fractions of the force.

Otah:

That is an interesting choice. You do know Davashuum is the true minion of Jhavhul here. You should have targeted him. LIKE THIS.

She tried to Dominate you. Had you failed your Will Save, those last attacks would have been redirected at the janni.

A single lightning strike descends from the ceiling, straight down upon Davashuum!

Reflex Save v DC14: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 for 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5) = 15 electrical damage

Amiamble swings Yeen into an attack against the same golem, injuring the created guardian further.

Davashuum looks his golems over, waiting to see what success they have in clubbing down the opposition. The two golems surround Aldebert, and level stony fists down upon his armored self.

Slam Attack, Al: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 22 + 2 = 31 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (4, 5) + 9 = 18 damage
Slam Attack, Al: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 22 + 2 = 42 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (7, 9) + 9 = 25 damage
Mirror Images, 1 hits: 1d7 ⇒ 7
Slam Attack, Al: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 22 + 2 = 32 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 10) + 9 = 21 damage
Slam Attack, Al: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 22 + 2 = 40 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (3, 7) + 9 = 19 damage
Mirror Images, 1 hits: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Amiamble wrote:
"I like the way your voice cowers in fear and you hide behind others while yapping at your betters like a dog behind a fence."

Davashuum's eyes narrow. "Your lack of self awareness is truly staggering."

The janni strikes out at Otah with an open palm, first trying to remove Zenzirad, then attempting to stun the dwarf into temporary non-action by applying the tip of his quarterstaff to the dwarf's temple, several times.

Disarm, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25 aww
Stunning Fist through Quarterstaff, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (1) = 13 damage, including Electricity
Quarterstaff, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + (2) = 15 damage, including Electricity
Quarterstaff, O: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (4) = 16 damage, including Electricity
Quarterstaff, O: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (5) = 21 damage, including Electricity

Otah, please make a Fortitude Save DC19, to avoid being Stunned for 1 round.

"You must feel emboldened, when you've been given weapons you have no right to wield. You mewl when your precious weapons are snatched from your little hands, like your mother's breast pulled from your lips."

Round 2
Pent- 6
Aldebert- 5 (3 Images)

...
Round 3
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20 (-40hp, Fortitude Save DC19)
Amiamble- 15
Stone Golems- 7 (-52hp, -77hp)
Davashuum- 7-

Pent and Aldebert are up to finish Round 2, while Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up for Round 3! Roll20 Map has been updated.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 3, Init 28

Yeen continues to tear and gash at the flanked golem.

1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 32 to hit; (bite,feast,DP,BS,+flank)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 18 damage

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 46 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 18 damage.

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 34 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 18 damage.

DPower Attack:
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 34 to hit; (bite,feast,DP)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 19 damage

Ami stays invisible.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5 = 42 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Not to nitpick, but I think Otah is down 46

Fort vs Stun 19: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Hey! Fine!

Otah focuses his attention on Davashuum - "What? You want us to give you our weapons?" Otah asks, annoyed at the Jan's ego. He slides further away from Aldebert and starts to give Davashuum Zenzirad... blade first, many times.

Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 35 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (2, 4) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 32 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 39 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (4, 3) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 33 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 17 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 23 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 30 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 3 - 4 + 1 = 30 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (1, 1) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 28 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 2, Initiative: 5

Aldebert Status:
HP: 107/121
AC: 37 (F36/T18) (Barkskin, Magic Vestment, and Shield of Faith included)
Conditions: +2 wis skill checks (circum.), Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Barkskin (+5), Magic Vestment (+3), Shield of Faith (+4 deflection), Protection from Fire (109hp remaining), Mirror Image (3 images, 1/10m)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +13/+8/+3, Str +3, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 3/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +13 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 9/10 (Swift, 6d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned)
Pearl of Power (first) 2/2 (second) 0/1
Enlarge Metamagic Rod (2/3)
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Spells (caster level 10, concentration +14, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 82/82 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 6 (SR 15, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/13h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 2/10h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Air Walk, Protection from Fire (89hp, 20m)
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +11 dam) (1/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +8, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

Aldebert smiles as Otah steps up on Davashuum. ”You got him!”

Flanking with his brother, he does his best to reduce the stone golem to rubble quickly so he can go join Otah. He wants another crack at that man.
Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 3 = 23 (feast, flank) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22
Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 3 = 30 (feast, flank) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 3 = 26 (feast, flank) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 3 = 36 (feast, flank) damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 6) + 8 = 20
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 3 = 25 (feast, flank) damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 1) + 8 = 15

(Remember, I have three mirror images going.)


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Squinting at the fight, Mahdi decides to see if the golems are good at keeping their balance.

Grease beneath a golem-- are we down to just the one? One looks greyed out. If they're both still active, I'll do the closer one. Reflex DC 19 or fall prone


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 2, Init 6

Status:

AC = 17, SoF + Haste
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = Shield of Faith, Haste

Pent takes his place a little closer to the townsfolk, a little further from the fight, so he won't have to worry overly so, should a golem get grabby. "Any of you get lightheaded, speak up! I see no real pools of blood to wring out the worry, but I'm paying more attention to the big things than the color in your cheeks!"

Delay


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

The golem and the janni are sporting a glittery haze, courtesy of Mahdi. Roll20 would earn major points if it had a cool filter... Makes me want to look for an overlay in the Art Gallery.

Pent remains watchful, while Aldebert continues his stonework, with Gretiem close at hand to lend his own chisel-bite. Mahdi seeks to complicate the battleground, by laying down some Grease on the Cellar Floor.

Reflex Save v DC19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The large thing seems to stabilize its balance by a sudden lowering of its center of gravity, and it maintains its footing.

Otah brings Zenzirad to full sing, seeking to draw janni blood from Davashuum. She lands three blows, mightily! In the same moment, punctuating the dwarf's prowess, another lightning bolt stabs down from the ceiling on Davashuum's head! Alas, the lightning is merely for effect, as the janni brushes off any damage he might have incurred, had he not bent like a reed in the storm...

Reflex Save v DC14, D: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 for 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 4) = 14 electrical damage

Amiamble sits invisibly on the haunches of the big cat, who continues to cut down the stone golem between he and the gecko. The last bite proves just enough to bring down the first of the two golems!! It collapses onto the 10' square of the fire mage's Grease.

Davashuum commands the remaining golem to take its place in front of the door, but not before directing it to swing on Otah for a single blow.

Slam Attack, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 7) + 9 = 18 damage

Davashuum himself strikes out at the wounded dwarf with the end of his quarterstaff.

Quarterstaff, O: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 damage

Otah, another Fortitude Save v DC19, or become Stunned for one round.

With the work done, the large janni slips away. Again. But you don't misplace him this time, as he appears directly behind the stone golem, in the room just beyond.

This, of course, is our reality, if Mahdi either declines to discipline Davashuum as a Steward of the Great Beyond, or fails to beat my 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 Opposed Caster Level Check...

Round 3
Pent- 6
Aldebert- 5 (3 Images)

...
Round 3
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20 (-76hp)
Amiamble- 15
Stone Golems- 7 (-114hp, -77hp)
Davashuum- 7- (-100hp)

Pent and Aldebert are up to finish Round 3, while Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up for Round 4! Roll20 Map has been updated.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 3, Init 6

Status:

AC = 17, SoF + Haste
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = Shield of Faith, Haste

Pent applauds as one of the golems crumbles into harmlessness. He looks over his shoulder briefly to brag to the Kelmaranians. "These guys are no joke, when it comes to comeuppances. We've been away too long, but only to deal with the enemy on their turf. Now that they're here, we're back, and ready to tussle with plenty of muscle!!"

The gnome turns back to assess, and finds Otah thoroughly thumped. "You holding up, Odie? I can skirt the second stony if you're in need of healing, just say the word!"

Yet another Delay


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

The two townsfolk look on in stricken horror, as they consider running for the ramp, but they do not answer Pent other than with their pleading eyes...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 3, Initiative: 5

Aldebert Status:
HP: 107/121
AC: 37 (F36/T18) (Barkskin, Magic Vestment, and Shield of Faith included)
Conditions: +2 wis skill checks (circum.), Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Barkskin (+5), Magic Vestment (+3), Shield of Faith (+4 deflection), Protection from Fire (109hp remaining), Mirror Image (3 images, 2/10m)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +13/+8/+3, Str +3, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 3/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +13 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 9/10 (Swift, 6d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned)
Pearl of Power (first) 2/2 (second) 0/1
Enlarge Metamagic Rod (2/3)
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Spells (caster level 10, concentration +14, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 82/82 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 6 (SR 15, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/13h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 2/10h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Air Walk, Protection from Fire (89hp, 20m)
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +11 dam) (1/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +8, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

GM Rat Sass, in Roll20, search for ‘sparkle’. You should pull up some stuff called “Faster Caster’s Spell Fx”. It’s a great package of spell effects and might do what you’re looking for, more or less. It's a great package though, some really good stuff I've used often.

Aldebert laughs at their successes, ”Hiding again Davashuum?” He moves to the wall, provoking an AoO from the stone golem to make way for his brother and Otah. He then takes a swing!

Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 19 + 1 = 31 (feast) damage: 1d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 1 = 31 (feast) damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 5) + 8 = 16

(I have three mirror images going.)


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Thanks for the recommendation, Aldebert! Looks like Davashuum and the last Stone Golem are now more appropriately kitted out with Purple Sparkles...


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Sure, I will attempt a Steward inhibition, though I will need to roll high:

Immediate action no-go! Caster Level vs DC 30: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 Nope

Mahdi hisses as Davashuum's magics whisk him away despite his own attempts to interfere. "I suppose you can keep running, yes."

As an OOC reminder to Ami and Alde, haste is up-- it doesn't look like y'all are giving yourself your hasted attacks, which pets also get

Mahdi draws a scroll from his belt pouch and flies closer, casting a brief glance at the terrified townspeople. "Behind me, skirt the wall, get out of this room. We can handle this but you'll be safer back in the previous chamber."


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 4, Init 28

Yeen moves up to tear and gash at the remaining golem.

1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 30 to hit; (bite,feast,DP,BS)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 18 damage

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 37 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 19 damage.

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 27 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 17 damage.

DPower Attack:
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 42 to hit; (bite,feast,DP)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 16 damage

Ami stays invisible.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5 = 42 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

I thought the haste expired? Wasn't it short term from a scroll? If so I'll apply next round. Sorry!


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Yeah, Mahdi did cast it upon arrival at the Cellar Floor. GM has let it slip, thanks, Mahdi, for reminding us all. I also fleetingly remembered the scroll casting to spirit you down multiple floors in your search of the yellow janni, but we're fresh off a 13th level mage casting.


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Fort Save vs Stun DC 19: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Otah manages to shake off the stun attempt, and growls as he realizes Davashuum has retreated.

Is the Golem taller than the door, or is that a space over Aldebert?
Wanting to take advantage of the halfling's distraction, the dwarf slaps his ankles together and tiny wings appear from them.

He leaps into the air and tries to soar straight at the cowardly Davashuum.

Standard to activate Winged Boots, Move (Provokes from the Golem (with Mobility) if it has Combat Reflexes or didn't swing at Aldebert.


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Golem's a big boy- fully blocking the puny normal-sized door.


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Otah will go ahead and keep the boots activated for now, just in case, and move up within his reach of the Golem.

The dwarf floats in front of the moving statue that guards the door.


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Pent watches the injured for signs of distress. Aldebert taunts Davashuum, while chipping at the new stony obstruction. Targets... 1 Aldebert, 2 Gretiem: 1d2 ⇒ 1... Aldebert.

AoO, Al: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32 for 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (4, 10) + 9 = 23 damage

Mahdi prepares for further skirmish, while directing the cowering Cellar dwellers to leave post-haste. Otah activates his Boots, approaching the barrier warrior. Amiamble remains hidden, leaving Yeen to switch to new stone. The golem serves its last purpose, crumbling to the Cellar Floor, leaving the doorway unguarded.

Davashuum steps into full view, and throws an open hand through the doorway at Aldebert, snatching away his sword, before finishing the rest of his barrage of blows. Two more mirrored Aldeberts disappear in the flurry.

Disarm, Al: 1d20 + 22 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 22 - 4 = 31
Mirror Images, 1 Hits: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Stunning Fist, Al: 1d20 + 22 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 22 - 4 = 33 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 22 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 22 - 4 = 35 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 17 - 4 = 28 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 damage
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 4 = 13 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 damage

"Your blade feels real enough. You can only hide so long. If you were any true warrior, you would call off your friends, and face me alone. But we know that won't happen, little one. I could have slaughtered your pet, of course. Where's the honor in that? Not like your comrade, who hides like a tick in the fur of the cat."

Round 4
Pent- 6
Aldebert- 5 (1 Image)

...
Round 5
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20 (-76hp)
Amiamble- 15
Stone Golems- 7 (-114hp, -107hp)
Davashuum- 7- (-100hp)

Pent and Aldebert are up to finish Round 4, while Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up for Round 5! Roll20 Map has been updated.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 4, Init 6

Status:

AC = 17, SoF + Haste
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = Shield of Faith, Haste

With the townsfolk seeing reason, Pent doesn't delay again, moving to Otah's side, and bringing Sarah's Soothe to the dwarf's mighty muscles. "Behind and to the left, Odie. Just gonna see to your wounds, alright? Now, this is some potent poultice, so don't let it go to your head."

Cast Regenerate: 4d8 + 13 ⇒ (7, 1, 1, 8) + 13 = 30 points of healing, eliminates Exhaustion, Fatigue, and Non-Lethal Damage as well... yeah, yeah, a little overkill here...

Spells for the Scourge:

0th Level = Create Water, Guidance, Detect/Read Magic
1st Level = Endure Elements, Liberating Command(x2), Shield of Faith(2/3)
2nd Level = Resist Energy(x2), Lesser Restoration(x2), Spiritual Weapon(x2)
3rd Level = Dispel Magic, Magic Vestment, Prayer
4th Level = Blessing of Fervor, Freedom of Movement, Restoration
5th Level = Flame Strike, Raise Dead, Summon Monster V
6th Level = Heroes' Feast, Wind Walk(x2)
7th Level = Holy Word, Regenerate
Domain Spells = Longstrider, Locate Object, Fly, Cure Critical Wounds, Breath of Life, Find the Path


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 4, Initiative: 5

Aldebert Status:
HP: 107/121
AC: 37 (F36/T18) (Barkskin, Magic Vestment, and Shield of Faith included)(+4 vs Davashuum not included)
Conditions: +2 wis skill checks (circum.), Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Barkskin (+5), Magic Vestment (+3), Shield of Faith (+4 deflection), Protection from Fire (109hp remaining), Mirror Image (6, 1/10m)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +13/+8/+3, Str +3, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 2/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +13 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 9/10 (Swift, 6d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned)
Pearl of Power (first) 2/2 (second) 0/1
Enlarge Metamagic Rod (2/3)
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Spells (caster level 10, concentration +14, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 82/82 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 6 (SR 15, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/13h), Hero’s feast (2/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 2/10h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Air Walk, Protection from Fire (89hp, 20m)
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +11 dam) (0/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +8, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

GM Rat Sass, if you miss by 5 or less, I loose an image, so I’d have lost one on the AoO. That throws off the other rolls, but I’m cool - and out of images.

Davashuum wrote:
"Your blade feels real enough. You can only hide so long. If you were any true warrior, you would call off your friends, and face me alone. But we know that won't happen, little one. I could have slaughtered your pet, of course. Where's the honor in that? Not like your comrade, who hides like a tick in the fur of the cat."

Aldebert laughs further, ”My you are a tricksy one, trying to get my dander up? Trying to drive a wedge between me and my allies? No, we know what you are, and your words are like a soft rain in the summertime, a little annoying to be sure, but ultimately of no consequence.”

He draws his backup blade yet again as he and Gretiem prepare to battle Davashuum through the door. BOTH swiftly smite evil on the man before continuing. Aldebert takes the cover of the doorway to cast another Mirror Image (1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6) - the only defense he has against sword lifting enemies.

They then 5' step and Gretiem does what he can.

Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 = 18 (feast, haste) damage: 2d6 + 8 + 11 ⇒ (4, 4) + 8 + 11 = 27 (smite)
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21 (feast, haste) damage: 2d6 + 8 + 11 ⇒ (1, 4) + 8 + 11 = 24 (smite)
hasted Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 2 = 17 (feast, haste) damage: 2d6 + 8 + 11 ⇒ (4, 2) + 8 + 11 = 25 (smite)

(Feel free to apply a cover penalty for he doorway, I wasn’t sure so didn’t factor it in. Not that it matters much for those rolls...)
(I have 6 mirror images up.)


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 5, Init 28

Ami and Yeen move up, airwalking above his brother, and giving Davashuum a double stack of halfling fury!

Yeen bites at Davashuum.

1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 30 to hit; (bite,feast,DP,BS,+haste)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 16 damage

"Sucks to be you. Have you more pleases to flee? More innocents to hide behind? We're going to drape your corpse in the Sun so it's rotting stink may reach Sarenrae's nostrils!" Ami counters.

Ami stays invisible.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5+1 = 43 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith<+haste)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Mahdi flies just behind and above Pent and points his finger at Davashuum, reading from the scroll...

Ranged touch attack into combat, haste: 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 4 + 1 = 6

A green ray shoots from his fingers, but totally fails to connect with their taunting opponent. Bye-bye to my scroll of dimensional anchor

" 'True' warrior. Says the 'true warrior' who just tried to hide behind hostages of the totally helpless. You disgust me. Stand and fight, or will you whisk yourself away again?"


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Otah smiles as the party verbally harasses the enemy, but he spares his breath in the effort to remove the foe from it's life. He flies above and behind the noble gnome, Zenzirad flashing side to side.

Glaive-Fu
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr: 1d20 + 22 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 3 - 4 = 23 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (2, 2) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 30 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr: 1d20 + 17 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 3 - 4 = 24 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 33 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 3 - 4 = 21 for: 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 33 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Oof Dice


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

hasted attack otah!


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Pent brings a potent poultice of palliative to the injured dwarf. Aldebert renews his obfuscation, while Gretiem sizes up the janni at the door. Mahdi tries to secure the elusive janni again, but finds something in the scroll lacking. Otah whittles over the heads of halflings, striking Davashuum with only his last blow!

Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Haste Attack: 1d20 + 22 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 22 + 3 - 4 = 33 for 2d4 + 11 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2) + 11 + 3 + 12 = 32 and Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3 Hits, even with cover penalties, damn halflings

Amiamble watches warily from the back of the cat, hidden from the janni's piercing blue eyes. Yeen lands a solid bite from below!

Amiamble:

Why do you hide, little one? Davashuum would be dead already, had you brought your own weapon to bear!! Finish him!! Now!!

For all the commotion at the doorway, the large janni figure still stands. Davashuum leans to see everyone through the doorway, looking towards Yeen, or more likely the voice floating just above it. Ir possibly something else...

"Ah. It makes more sense now. Vardishal has been hiding among you little things. Come, Brother Wind. I will go to my death, knowing of yours. Your struggle is pointless. You puppet the vermin in vain. Jhavhul will destroy all they love, all you loved, Brother. Nefeshti has no place in this world any longer. You were all weak. Your cowardice ended the Templars." Davashuum tosses the halfling's weapon at his feet, before reaching to pluck the next weapon from Aldebert's mirrored hand.

Disarm, Al: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42
Miss Chance, 1 Hits: 1d7 ⇒ 1
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 damage
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 38 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 damage
Miss Chance, 1 Hits: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 damage
Quarterstaff, Al: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage

His flurry of attacks spent, Davashuum takes a single step backwards, and awaits his fate...

Round 5
Pent- 6
Aldebert- 5 (4 Images)

...
Round 6
Mahdi- 26
Otah- 20 (-46hp)
Amiamble- 15
Stone Golems- 7 (-114hp, -107hp)
Davashuum- 7- (-151hp)

Pent and Aldebert are up to finish Round 5, while Mahdi, Otah, and Amiamble are up for Round 6! Roll20 Map has been updated.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 5, Init 6

Status:

AC = 17, SoF + Haste
HP = 99/99
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = Shield of Faith, Haste

Hearing something that sounds like resignation tinging the words of the janni, Pent decides to bolt for his Carpet, in case it wanders off all by itself.

"Alright, sounds like he's done. Doesn't sound like you're interested in capturing him, are you? They're harder to talk to after they die..." The gnome dusts himself off, removing some of the smell of the Cellar Floor in the process.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 5, Init 28

”The sound of your breaking bones in Yeen’s teeth will echo in Vardishal’s ears!”

@Vardishal:
”Don’t tell me how to fight. Sarenrae herself probably chose Yeen to be the instrument of her will. You yourself chose to inhabit the Cat rather than me. Yeen is our messenger now...and Sarenrae’s justice will be meted out with tooth and claw backed by Sarenrae divine magics.”

Yeen moves up to tear at Davashuum.
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 39 to hit; (bite,feast,DP,BS)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 20 damage

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 38 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 17 damage.

1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 19 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 37 to hit; (claw,feast)
1d4 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 18 damage.

DPower Attack:
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 37 to hit; (bite,feast,DP)
1d6 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 21 damage

Ami stays invisible.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37+5 = 42 (barkskin, mage armor, +Shield of Faith)
HP: Ami: 99/99; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 3/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*2)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 4/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*1)
Lvl 4: 5/7 used (AirWalk*2,DivPower*3,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 4/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*2,DispEvil*0) Battle*1
Lvl 6: 2/5 used (ColdIce*1,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Endure Elements (Yeen & Ami), Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen).


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

When an unstoppable feline meets an immovable janni, Davashuum falls dead, bleeding from several lacerations for the briefest of pulses.

Combat is over.

Amiamble:

It is done. May your goddess see you safely to your death.

You know instantly that Vardishal is no more.


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

"Hzahhh!" Aldebert laughs as he stands over the fiend, completely without a weapon.

"Well done brother, well done Otah, well done everyone! Man he was a slippery one." he carefully gathers, cleans, and sheathes his blades after picking them up off the floor.

"We should check the rest of the tower before leaving though, to make sure he hasn't left any surprises behind. And let's move swiftly, I'd like to get some more use of these mirror images if I can and it only lasts about ten minutes."

He'll help search the chamber for anything untoward or secretive, before heading toward the stairwell to search the rest of the tower.

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

10,401 to 10,450 of 10,962 << first < prev | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.