GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 30


4,551 to 4,600 of 5,036 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>

Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

Ignoring the stink, Lolygert used one of his torches to poke about in the muck, muttering "Ol Pooey better'ave kept something shiny about..."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


You see no treasure in the bathroom of doom.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath continues to move rubble, stone by stone, pausing only to wipe the sweat from her brow.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

In the Loo of Doom, Tragershen will cast detect magic, detect poison and detect secret doors..


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam crunches on a rat jerky; smiling at Lolly.
Be giv'n a guud looksee! Swish 'round in dere a bit!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 17/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel maintains a watch over whomever is in the near side of the river.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Adelie joins Anzath in clearing the cave-in. He informs her that he did not see anything helpful along the river.


Wandering Monster: 1d20 ⇒ 22d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 91d4 ⇒ 21d3 ⇒ 3

A massive group of at least twenty ghouls appears on the scene. Intelligent, charismatic, and wise (as all ghouls are), they stay in the cover of the stairwell as much as possible. They seem to already expect the far-side group of Anzath, Tal, Aurora, and Adelie, and gesture excitedly at their prey. Clearly, some of these are the ones you spotted earlier.

The party is now split, as the poo crew of Bedlam, Lolly, and Tragershen are across the river and a rat-tunnel-crawl away. But the ghouls don't know that. Yet. And, of course, neither does the poo crew.

I will start initiative if anyone does something to disturb the situation! Poo crew should continue its search as if this wasn't happening, of course.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

How are ghouls at swimming?


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath stops her operation and suggests they start picking the ghouls off with range while the undead are still across the river.

So the poo crew is on the same side of the river as the ghouls, correct? Just further down toward the beginning of this level? We are in view of the ghouls, but with a river between us?


Yep, if you check the map the poo crew is at 8, the ghouls are at 11-12 but are behaving intelligently/not wandering out as a mob, and the diggers/campers are across the river. You and Adelie are at the BOOM.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17
Bedlam Bottomland wrote:

Bedlam crunches on a rat jerky; smiling at Lolly.

Be giv'n a guud looksee! Swish 'round in dere a bit!

Lolygert pauses in his stirring of the old poo, and looks down at Bedlam, "Maybe I should give it a stir with you! he say good naturedly.


It seems like Bedlam, Lolly, and Tragershen have committed to the search of the latrine. As such:

Tragershen is almost relaxed in his scanning of the room, focusing in the corners, the ceiling... but when he looks down to avoid the edifying spectacle of a poo-fight being stirred up by Lolly and Bedlam, he catches a momentary glimpse of a magic aura. He has to peer into the cesspit, lowering his face dangerously close to the seat, to see it again, and, concentrating a moment, the auras suddenly flash into focus. The wizard's jaw tightens as he realizes that somewhere down there is a strong conjuration aura drowning out very strong evocation and a conjuration auras. It's big magic down there.

Only problem is, you can't fit through the hole--it's a shaft to a cesspit, and the shaft is impassible for a medium creature.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam frowns.
Be need'n da doo-dad.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

When we look down into the latrine, do we see any passages out? Can Tragershen tell if the conjuration aura is teleportation? I'm still on the lookout for a teleportal that can take us out of here...

"Yes, Adelie could likely retrieve what is down there, if they are not fixed in place."


Knowledge Arcana vs. Big Conjuration Aura: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23]

I should have rolled this check earlier... just to whet your appetite...

Tragershen focuses his prodigious knowledge of the arcane upon the aura, attempting to discern more of its features, but it is simply too powerful for him to learn more than that the effect is conjuration-based.

There's also no clear way out of the cesspit, not from where you're standing.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 17/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel signs behind his back with one hand, where Adelie can see.

Adelie, please get the others. Swiftly and quietly in those priorities.

He ever so slowly shifts his own stance, ready to wreak havoc on charging ghouls.

Martial flexibility- Dedicated Adversary (ghouls)

AOO:

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 1 = 31

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 = 23

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 = 29

Damage,DD vs ghouls: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Adelie, still in the tunnel and out of sight of the ghouls, returns to human and retrieves and sets down his potion of invisibility. Then, he wild shapes into a small air elemental, drinks the potion, and flies off towards Tragershen, Bedlamp, and Lolly. He hugs the ceiling and the far side of the cave, trying to stay away from the ghouls, but he prioritizes speed.
Stealth while invisible: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (18) + 26 = 44


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Rereading a few of my own posts--wow, I need to proofread! I'll blame this cold I've caught.

Adelie's invisible air-self swoops over the ghouls. They take no notice of him.

Talathel paces near the outlet of the cross-river rat tunnel, just in case a ghoul happens to find it. For now, it would appear that the horde is stuck on the far side of the rushing river with no appetite to brave the raging waters, although their other appetites seem as active as ever (occasionally you hear moans of hunger). They are within arrowshot, but they are carefully peeking from cover, rather than milling about. Because, as everyone knows, ghouls are intelligent, wise, and charismatic.

When the average human's mental stats are 10/10/10 and the average ghoul has 13/14/14... but that's a seed for another campaign, I guess.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless, Divine Favor, Divine Vessel

It's all the brains they eat, clearly...

Aurora takes up position near Talathel, ready to assist in the event of an assault.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Letting out a breath, Adelie continues his flight towards the three missing party members. He hovers outside the enterance to the latrine and says, "Tragershen? Lolo? Dwarf? There are ghouls, many of them. They came from down the stairs. Talathel sent me to get you."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam smiles at the sudden appearance of the druid.
What be yer ears be burning? We be need'n ya to fetch dat.

The dwarf points down into the...err...well.

Bedlam then downs an Invisibility Extract.
Me going ta check out sum ghoul party crashers!

The Alchemist takes off back towards the others.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Adelie stays outside the bathroom and looks questioningly at Tragershen.
"Um, what?"


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

"Um, yes. But there is the more immediate danger."

Tragershen casts mage armor on himself. "We should help."


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

"Yes."
Adelie bobs in the air near the wizard, ready to follow him.


Poo Crew + Adelie, let me know what you'd like to do with those ghouls!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 17/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel continues to wait, judging that his assessment of Adelie's reliable character is not in error.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Unless someone suggest something else; Bedlam plans on having some fun!


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Adelie flies back out into the cave, doing his best to stay away from the ghouls. He tries to determine if any of them have a way to reach him while he is airborne.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

”Er, hi,” he says. ”Are you here to eat my friends?”

Is he still invisible? Not sure how much time has passed.


You still have most of your potion left--say, 2 minutes or so? Where are you going as you attempt to stay away from them? Things are going to be 3d so let's figure out the shape of the cavern (not sure I've done this yet)

Height of Cave in Center in 10 ft: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The cave has an average height of 30 ft available for our flitting friend. It slopes down towards the its edges.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Above them, and over the river if necessary. Close enough to be able to hear them and see them (within 60 feet, I think?), but not closer than that.
If his invisibility is still running, then he'll get closer than that first, while he's looking at them. Should I roll stealth again? He will make sure to be out of clawing range before speaking.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

Lolygert pauses in his stirring of smelly stuff when Adelie makes his report, "Ghoulies, eh? Alright lets get back..."

As they get nearer to the others, and sees how many ghouls they're dealing with, drinks one of his barkskin potions and takes a mouthful of barbarian chew, commenting, "<smack><smack> There's <chew><chew> a few of 'em <bite><bite> eh, Bedlam?"


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam pats the barbarian on the shoulder.
Be you ready fer sum fun!

Be ready fer da opportune moment!

The invisible dwarf sneaks over to the far trapped steps.
Stealth, invisible: 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 20 = 42

Once there, he makes certain that his machinations are still there.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath takes a bead on the lead ghoul and fires away.
Krossbow+ST: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
dmg+ST: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Konfirm: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21
Crit dmg+ST+Killer: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5


Anzath's shot, which follows Adelie's inquiry about the gustatory intentions of the ghouls, kicks off combat. The question is, where is Bedlam? Because with those stealth rolls, neither Anzath nor Adelie has any idea where the dwarf is, and thus they may be upsetting his carefully laid plans.

Did Bedlam get into position before Anzath started the music? 1 no 2 yes: 1d2 ⇒ 2

...ok, so he's fine.

Anzath's bolt splits the skull of a ghoul, despite its position peering from behind a rock.

Initiative

Initiative:

Init Adelie as Small Air Elemental: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 1 = 12
Init Anzath underground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Init Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Talathel
Tragershen
Anzath
Ghoul
Bedlam
Ghoul x 5
Aurora
Ghoul x 3
Lolly
Adelie
Ghoul x 11

Talathel, Tragershen, and Anzath may act!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen rushes forward so that he can see the battlefield. Once he sees the ghouls, he stretches arcane webs from floor to ceiling to envelop as many of the ghouls as possible.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Well, dat be escalating quickly!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 17/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel will hold his action for now. But he is ready to strike once the ghouls advance.

AOO:

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 = 19

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 = 29

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 = 20

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22

Spear: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

Just wanted to orient myself....Lolygert, Bedlam and Tragershen are north of the river, having come south down the vertical corridor? The others are on the other side of the river....ghouls have just come up from the stairs to the east?


Lolly: Yup! And when Anzath takes a pause from slopping the colors of the cosmos on a Colorado wall, it's her turn!


Anzath: I have a feeling that you're gonna take a shot, so I'll do it for you because I'm bored/grading papers on a Sunday! Feel free to veto if you'd do something else.

Anzath takes a bead on the newly promoted lead ghoul and fires away.
Krossbow+ST: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28
dmg+ST+SnAt: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d6 ⇒ 6

A ghoul takes a bolt to the face, but it is still moving!

It dives down the stairway, out of bolt-shot.


Talathel
Tragershen
Anzath
Ghoul (d11, staircase)
Bedlam
Ghoul x 5
Aurora
Ghoul x 3
Lolly
Adelie
Ghoul x 11

Bedlam may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam watches in fascination at the aim of their dark elf, as bits of rot-infested and scruffy hair skull fly in the dwarf's direction.
He then frowns when the ghoul descends his steps!

The Alchemist takes out an Enlarged Person Extract and downs it.


Five ghouls decide to withdraw into the cover of Bedlam's staircase rather than risk getting shot.

Which puts us into a very interesting position. InvisiLarge Bedlam takes up almost the whole staircase, and he's getting overrun by fleeing ghouls. There are long tangled forum posts on how to handle this. I will do it this way. Each ghoul has a 50% chance to bump into Bedlam, which I think is generous, considering that it's a 10 ft staircase.

1 bump 2 no bump: 1d2 ⇒ 21d2 ⇒ 21d2 ⇒ 21d2 ⇒ 21d2 ⇒ 1

Bedlam, you have an option to take an AOO on any of the ghouls, but only the last one will run smack into your big bod. If you decide to maintain invis, I'll let that one realize you are there and use its standard action accordingly to bite you or throw mud at you or something. If you'd rather AOO it as it comes into your space, swing away!

Also, Aurora may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam stands so very still...he allows them to pass.
Me no wizard!


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless, Divine Favor, Divine Vessel

Aurora retrieves and loads her own crossbow.


The last of the ghoul-chain bumps smack into Bedlam, who tries to ignore the lil' thing.

But it is an intelligent and wise creature, so it hollers, "Brethrennnn and sistrennn! We have an invisible interloper in our midssssttt!"

Then it starts lashing out with its claws!

Concealment? 1 miss 2 possible hit: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Bedlam feels its claws rake his armor, but no damage is done.

Three more ghouls head towards the staircase. Before they go, they each get a big handful of river sand. "We'll locate the foe soon enough!"

Lolly may act! Edit: And Adelie!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 17/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

How far is Talathel from Bedlam's apparent position?


I have you across the river and a rat-tunnel-crawl away. I don't know if you'll be able to help him from where you are unless a caster can somehow facilitate your travels.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam grins...

4,551 to 4,600 of 5,036 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.