GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant (closed) (Inactive)

Game Master Kate Baker


3,801 to 3,850 of 4,604 << first < prev | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | next > last >>

HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Silt hears Purpose's call and moves towards him, striding easily through the forest.

double move. Will eat the AOO.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

AoO vs Silt: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

ouch!: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

Silt easily avoids the creature's jaws. Harpoon is up!


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

HP: 31/68

Riku continues his flurry on the wounded hound!

Punch 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Punch 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Headbutt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

”Kaa-pow!”

Brawler’s Flurry, Pummeling Style, magical attacks.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Sorry, I forgot last time the Harpoon's punches are magical! It has 10 more damage from last time.

Harpoon starts pummeling the hound, taking it down!

Initiative!
Red Hound -8 hp
Harpoon
Silt
Toby
Purpose
Joli


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

The grippli ancestor continues to pummel the other hound.

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Force: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 5 = 10
Force: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Joli climbs down to five feet above the ground and readies to lash the hound if it comes within ten feet.

Wave strike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 + 5 = 22
NL + 5’ push: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"Grrrrrr, Go away! I! Am tired! Of weird! Things! Jumping! Out! Of nowhere!"

Toby stalks down to where he can see the remaining hound and fires a blast of water, leaving the ground soggy behind him as he moves. Accepting one burn to empower. Burn now at 3.

kinetic blast, pbs, elem overflow: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 21
damage, pbs, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 5) + 10 + 1 + 4 = 30 Empowered to 45 damage.


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche leaps over the body of the fallen hound, then makes a crouching dash across the circle of stones. He shelters behind the second-shortest pillar. There's the crash of water again extraplanar monstrosity, and a blast of spray erupts into his field of view.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The spiritual weapon plinks against the hound's tough hide. Toby hits it with a powerful blast of water.

The hound moves into the pillar and emerges from the pillar next to Toby!

bite!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23
ouch!: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8

Initiative!
Red Hound -53 hp
Harpoon
Silt
Toby
Purpose
Joli

Everyone is up!


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku reloads his grappling foot and moves toward the red hound.

That’s a standard and a move.


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"I SAID STOP DOING THAT!" Toby rips his arm free of the hound's jaws and takes a step back, drawing in water from the air around him before unleashing another mighty blast at the creature. 5ft step, gathering power to pay for empowered metakinesis.

kinetic blast, pbs, elem overflow: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 27
damage, pbs, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 2) + 10 + 1 + 4 = 31 Empowered to 46 damage.


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt turns the ancient dial, which Purpose has prepared.

Strength: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche studies the symbols on the shorter pillar and marks the proper disruptive alignment. "Now this one."
DC 25 Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

I'm assuming the UMD is a standard action, as is turning the dial, so I'll try to turn it next round!


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Toby blasts the remaining hound, and it falls to the ground. Silt wrenches the dial over, and the glowing sigils on both the hounds and the pillars fade. You don't think any more can come through.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli climbs down, the circlet rather rackish on his brow. Perhaps he is a prince, at that?

"What horrors the Azlanti created — as well as treasures like our friend here."


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

"Why would they call such creatures. The stones and their sigils seem purpose-built to do so." Purpose Creche kneels beside a hound and gazes into one of its large, glossy eyes. "The more I learn of the Azlanti. The more I think that I am a fool to admire them."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Let me know when you're ready to move on.


When all but Purpose die, this Azlan Tea rock will be standing still; friends need help now.

Silt kicks the obelisk, almost jarring the dial out of place.

ready to move on.


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

The sound of Silt's foot against stone shakes Purpose Creche from his introspection. "Yes. Other priorities. Let's continue."

Same!


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby winces when Silt kicks the stone. "Knock it off! You might shake more of those things out!" He wraps a strip of cloth around the wound from the dog's bite and hitches up his pack. "Let's get out of here."

Ready to move on.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

”They must have been here to defend this place for some reason. Your duty is done.” Riku gives a curt bow to the fallen hounds,

”Yes, let’s continue on. We can return to this place after our friends have been recovered.”

Do we still have charges on the CLW? Riku is ar 31/68 hp.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not so handsome as Karl, but noble hounds. Good words.

Silt nods in approval and taps Riku with the wand 3 times, as well as himself. 6 charges off the cmw wand


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli applies healing as needed CMW average 12hp as needed. Tell me charges used.

"No doubt the Azlanti called foul beasts to oppose their equally foul enemies."


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

One charge for Toby.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Just to remind you, Lucwudo the wyrwood told you "There is an ancient place built from stone where they [the ghost lanterns] gather at dusk. It is said they know everything that happens on this island, but I should warn you, they’re not very welcoming to visitors. The stories say you should carry a lantern or other light source when you approach them or they’ll think you’re an enemy."

You think that you can just make it by dusk!

Purpose sends a mind's eye ahead. Six twenty-five-foot-long stone blocks, each tapered like an arrowhead, are arranged in a vaguely flower-shaped formation in the moist ground. Some of the ancient stone blocks are cracked and splintered, while others are half sunken in the marsh.

How do you approach?


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Cautiously, and with a will-o-wisp-sized dancing light in front of me and two other close by people!
I’ll also have see invisibility and heightened awareness up


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

As the sun sets upon the ancient stone monument, one by one, dozen upon dozens of lights appear in the darkness, hovering like ghostly lanterns above the fetid waters of the marsh.

As you approach, four of them start flying in wide circles around you, observing you, and edging closer and closer.

DC 25 Knowledge (dungeoneering) check or DC 20 Sense Motive check:
You notice that the creatures aren’t immediately hostile. If anything, the glowing balls of light seem to be more curious.

DC 25 Knowledge (dungeoneering):
You remember a few flight patterns that will-o’-wisps use to greet one another.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Silt glances around nervously at the Ghost Lanterns. Circling like sharks…


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

If you want to try to say hello using a torch, please attempt an Acrobatics or Perform (dance) check. If you want to try to say hello using dancing lights, please attempt a Fly or Spellcraft check. (Either way, first attempt the Dungeoneering checks if you can!)


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

”We have many lantern festivals in Minkai. How nostalgic.”


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

So close

Joli looks to Purpose for insight...


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Kn: Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Hmm, clearly different lanterns from the ones Riku is familiar with.


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 + 3 = 22

[b][smaller]”They aren’t attacking. I’ll try to. To say hello.”[b][smaller]

The silver orbs hovering around them begin to move in orderly patterns, Purpose Creche’s best attempt at peaceful communication.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

More will-o-wisps approach, clearly drawn by the moving lights. Some start moving in similar fashions.

They speak to you.

Aklo:
"Who are you?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Silt stops dead in his tracks when he hears the Ghost Lanterns speak. He thinks back to Cedar's Aklo lessons around the campfire, and his old friend's patient laughter. Cedar picked up Aquan so easily.…

Aklo:

You dance air like pretty mantas. Were water here, Silt'chaak would dance with you and grin. He tries to smile, showing his needle-sharp teeth.

I am Silt'chaak. This is Purpose, and Prince Joli, and Riku. We are all nice people making home on a far island. We swam here to find friends who were taken by evil worms. The worms wear other faces and trick nice people. Our friends are caged, and cannot dance or smile.

The little Wurr Woods — he gestures at Purpose — are friends, too. Look-, Lock-, Lowk Woo Doh. Lowk Woo Doh the Wurr Wood told us the Ghost Lanterns know everything on this island. Do you know where our friends suffer? Please tell us, so we can murder every faceless worm to the last, and unchain our friends so they can dance again in the air or water.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli tried to follow Purpose’s dancing lights with his own illuminated stone, to better than ill effect.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Diplomacy to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Aklo:
”Silt has the right of it. We hear you are wise. What wisdom can you share about our search.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Aklo:
“Many humans lived here in ages past, but they’re long gone. Rocks came from space and killed all of them.”

After a brief silence, the will-o’-wisps burst into derisive laughter, then continue,

Aklo:
“We have heard more humans have come here recently. We think the ulat-kini have them in their broken temple.”


Silt glances at Purpose. He tries to smile, but remembers the fires at the observatory.

Aklo:

The Azlan Tea were rewarded for not being nice. Whatever these oolat kimis are, we will kill them too. Which way is the broken temple?

Silt will translate the conversation for the others. any knowledge checks on ulat-kini?


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

DC 22 Knowledge (nature):
Ulat-kini are skum.

Aklo:
“It is located on the east coast of the island, near where the river meets the sea. You should seek out the House of Bees first and continue due northeast from there.”


Aklo:

Thank you. Silt pauses, thinking of honey. What is the house of bees?


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

They giggle.

Aklo:
"Two tall towers and a short one. They were made to house bees."


3 people marked this as a favorite.

knowledge(nature) (to know all about bee dances): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Aklo:

Did you know bees love to dance, just like Ghost Lanterns? Do you think they will like my friendship dance?

Silt waggles around, moving in a half-circle as he shimmies.

Waggle Dance!: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby watches the conversation between Silt and wisps, his head cocked to the side slightly as he tries to figure out what's going on. When the big locathah start dancing Toby nearly falls over laughing!


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The will-o-wisps similarly spin around in laughter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Joli beams with pride as Silt gambols about. He is so smart and wise in his alien fishy way.


Silt is ready to move on!


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

If no one else has any questions for the will-o-wisps, you can move on at your leisure! It is starting to get late; do you want to press on all the way to the House of Bees tonight, or rest somewhere along the way?


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku watches Silt and the lanterns in awe and silent respect.

"How long have they been here? Can you ask if they witnessed earthfall?"


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

“Our kind have been here a long time. The humans called this place Zanas-Tahn. They built all kinds of buildings, machines, and temples here. It was once a group of hills, but when their end came and the sea swallowed the continent of Azlant, this island was all that remained of Zanas-Tahn.”

(Still Aklo.)


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

”Did you speak with the Azlanti in their time. What were they like. And how did you survive Earthfall.”

3,801 to 3,850 of 4,604 << first < prev | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.