GM.Kashka's 5-08 Confirmation [Core] (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


201 to 250 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Giving up a little, Ver'Yanion asks Uori, "Heya, hate to ask this, but are you alone in here?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Mirima has gained as much knowledge as she can.

Ver speaks at the deaf Gilman and receives no response. Uori and Beechbar continue to meditate in the water.

There are exit tunnels to the East and West

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Ver'Yanion sighs, heavily, and waits for the two to finish their meditation, or for about 2 minutes... whichever comes first. He then tosses a small rock into the water, next to Uori, trying to get his attention, and repeats his question when the gillman is looking at him.

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

"WELL, should probably get on our way. I say left, what do you guys think?" Mirima leaves the pool and walks up to the passages, looking at where they both fork with her hands on her hips.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego walks between the two passages, pausing and listening carefully down each.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Uori's eyes open with a look of disgust at Ver's splash. He refuses to answer.

Diego and Mirima check the passages but hear nothing of interest down them. both are equally dark.

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Ver'Yanion gives a look of What did I do?.

He then checks to see what Diego and Mirima are doing. "I guess either way is as good as the other. Let's go!"

The Exchange

Female CN Gnome Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft | Gnome Magic Spells | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Gnome Hooked Hammer]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Guisarme]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Shortbow]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d4[/dice]

"Alright!" Krixit says, slamming shut her notebook in which she was taking notes. "Come on, Beechbar, we're leaving!"

With that she marches towards the east exit tunnel, unless someone else directs her otherwise.

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar rises like a beast from the depths of Ver'Yanion's nightmares.

Hair and water whip around as he shakes himself dry. It takes a few seconds for parts of him to stop jiggling.

"Argh, now that was a right proper soak. I can see why ol' fish man here sits for a spell every month. Must be his version of 'I'll be in the forge!' whenever his old lady starts giving him the business."

Beechbar slaps a meaty hand on the Gillman's back. "Uori, you are a right proper bastard. Good on ya, mate!" Another slap and Beechbar wiggles into his clothes.

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar retrieves his notepaper and pen

"Right. I should start recording the happenings going on. Uori, right dude. Invite him to the next party that loud drunk Ulfen barbarian throws. Note to self: Tell him to remind Maldris to get better beer. Anyway, so there was this old timey version of Absalom on a pedestal. Real old. Maybe even dwarf old. Whoa. Let's not get carried away here now. The fancy elf did some mumbo jumbo with a coin and the thing lit up a bit. Ol' Uori was giving the elf the stink eye; knew there was a reason I liked him. There must be some connection between the moon and the tides in that pool. Ol' Uori there was meditatin' like he was communing with a higher order. Don't flatter yerself, Beechbar, he wasn't waiting for you. (chuckle) Must return a few days before the next full moon to study the pool room. We need to see what changes during the moon phases. Ideally, we should return on the new moon. Maybe I will suggest this to that right proper stone lady they have in charge now. SHE would know the value of that science."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The party departs the shrine and leave the Gilman to his meditation and head East.

Travelling a ways in the dark with a couple torches to light the way, the a stench of decay hangs in the air, filling your lungs. Ahead the tunnels turns to the left.

i am assuming a marching order of Krixit, beechbar, Ver, mirima, diego, and carolla

The Exchange

Female CN Gnome Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft | Gnome Magic Spells | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Gnome Hooked Hammer]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Guisarme]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Shortbow]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d4[/dice]

"Smells like trouble," Krixit says, wrinkling her nose. She draws her guisarme. "Or maybe it's trouble that happened to other people. Hopefully not to other gillmen!" Dead bodies were never pleasant to look at. At least she had a bit of range if they had to poke one around to identify it.

She rounds the corner to the left.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Krixit rounds the corner realizing her expectations are spot on.

1d3 ⇒ 2

The passage turns to the east and opens into a small cavern littered with bits of broken glass, rotting pieces of paper, and other unusable detritus. A body lies facedown toward the back of the cavern. Behind 3 rotting Gillman zombies...

Initiatives:

Beechbar: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Carolla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Diego: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Krixit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Mirima: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Ver: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
GM: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Initiative Round 1 - Bold may Act
Krixit
Mirima
Ver

Diego
Carolla
Beechbar
Zombies

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Following behind Krixit, Ver'yanion flinches at the smell of death. 'This cannot be good.'

Against his better wishes, he pushes past Beechbar in order to get a better look at what he expects to be a trap. "Careful, Krixit." he says, drawing his longsword, momentarily lamenting that this one doesn't talk, "We don't know what we're getting into..."

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

Mirima runs up behind Ver'Yanion while preaching inspiring words to the group, "Alright team! This is what we've trained for! Let's give'em the ol' one, two!"

Inspire courage and move

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Funny, didn't even realize that the GM posted right before I did on Friday... so, I just need to move to where Ver'Yanion moved... but he cannot attack, because level 1 rogue.

Ver'Yanion gets into a position where he hopes that he cannot be surrounded or bum-rushed by the rotting zombies... he only wishes that he were more combat ready to be able to attack them!


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Ver and Mirima step up into the passage while Krixit hesitates.

Initiative Round 1 - Bold may Act
Krixit

Mirima
Ver
Diego
Carolla
Beechbar

Zombies

The Exchange

Female CN Gnome Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft | Gnome Magic Spells | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Gnome Hooked Hammer]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Guisarme]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Shortbow]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d4[/dice]

Inspired by Mirima's encouragement, Krixit moves forward and swings at the nearest purple zombie with her guisarme.

Guisarme (Slashing): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"Don't worry, Ver'Yanion. I'm the definition of careful!"

If Krixit doesn't actually have sight lines to purple zombie, she would save that attack as a readied action to hit an approaching zombie. Let me know if you need AOO rolls.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Krixit steps up and slashes the zombie hard, but it still stands.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Carolla double moves up towards to zombies, reading his scythe as he moves.

I've moved my image on the tactical map

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego follows Carolla into the dead-end cave, drawing his bastard sword as he double moves and eyes the body lying on the ground, looking for any signs of life.

"What in Iomedae's name are these things? Does anybody know?"

Is the body on the ground obviously dead? I also moved myself on the map

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar moves his ample frame into the room.

Double move


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The zombies lumber forward and attack
Zombie slam @Krixit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Zombie slam @Carolla: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Zombie slam @Carolla: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Krisit blocks the slam, while Carolla is hit hard.

Initiative Round 2 - Bold may Act
Krixit
Mirima
Ver

Diego
Carolla -9hp
Beechbar
Zombies purple -8hp

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Blade at the ready, Ver'Yanion attempts to tumble past the zombie so that he can get a flank with Krixit. He fails to do this, likely taking a hit to the face in the process. He then goes around the long way. (possibly provoking a second time)
Acrobatics (DC CMD+5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

Mirima continues her inspiring dialogue, "Let's get some help to Carolla! For Knowledge! For the Society!!"

She then moves deeper into the room, drawing a wand. Magic Missle

Swift action: Continue
Move: Move
Move: Draw


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The zombie tries to slam Ver on his way past
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Krixit hesitates at Ver being slammed hard, and prepares her swing.

Initiative Round 2 - Bold may Act
Mirima
Ver -9hp
Krixit
Diego
Carolla -9hp
Beechbar

Zombies purple -8hp

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego, upon seeing his allies take a couple very painful hits, drops his bastard sword, draws his greatsword, steps forward and swings at the zombie.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"Carolla, Ver'Yanion, are you guys alright?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Diego hits hard! go ahead and roll potential damage with each attack

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar slaps his hands together. He moves them back and forth while intoning an ancient language. His voice reaches a crescendo as he flings open his hands.

Acid Splash!
Arcane Spell Failure!: 1d100 ⇒ 29
Acid Splash!: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 15 versus purple critter ranged touch AC
Damage!: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar draws his axe, ready for any action to go down.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Right.

Greatsword: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 + 1 = 12


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Diego cuts down his zombie dead (again)

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"ouch, damnit. That hurt. A lot. Why are we here?" asks Ver'Yanion

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

"It is this way or the Minotaur way! I know which I prefer!"

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Big, hairy and horny? Seems just your type!" quips back Ver'Yanion, as he struggles to fight back tears.

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Beechbar gets a wistful far away look in his eyes. A low throaty rumble escapes his lips. "And then they hurl heavy objects!"

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"I've been better, Diego. Those suckers hit surprisingly hard"

Carolla swings at the zombie with his trusty scythe

scythe: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 102d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 1 = 10 The +1 is for bard song


Almost forgot - I take a five foot step back.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Carolla misses the zombie in front of her.

Krixit drops her guisarme, draws her hooked hammer and swings at the zombie in front of her.

gnome hooked hammer, IC, flank: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 10
but misses.

The purple zombie continues to focus on the tasty smelling, bloody Ver
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
who goes down in a bloody heap

The yellow zombie follows Carolla and attacks her again
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
dropping her into a bloody heap.

Party Effects
Inspire Courage +1

Initiative Round 3 - Bold may Act
Mirima
Ver -14hp, unconcious, dying
Krixit
Diego
Carolla -14hp, unconcious, dying
Beechbar

Zombies purple -8hp

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego hops into flank with Mirima.

"Mirima, distract it for a moment while I take aim"

With Mirima's help, Diego finds a particularly vulnerable opening and swings.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 12
Greatsword damage & sneak attack: 2d6 + 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4) + (4) + 4 + 1 = 18

"I have a healing wand at my side if anyone is able to easily use it. I'm just as likely to stand there waiving it around as actually making it work"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

does Mirima threaten?

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

Yes!

Mirima draws her longsword and yells at the zombie, "Fear my wrath foul thing!" Then fires a magic missle at it!

UMD: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
*Pft* "Wait, what the hells?"

Continues Inspire
Move: Draw
Standard: Impress everyone with magic skillz


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Diego cuts down the zombie dead (dead again)

The Exchange

Female CN Gnome Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft | Gnome Magic Spells | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Gnome Hooked Hammer]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Guisarme]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Shortbow]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d4[/dice]

Krixit swings her hammer again!

Gnome Hooked Hammer (B): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The final zombie falls beneath the party's melee prowess

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Ver'Yanion lies, there, bleeding. He dreams of a land free of guards and overly-critical dwarves, where possession of an item is not a crime.

stabilize, DC14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

stabilize, DC11: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego draws his wand from his hip, reaches down to touch Carolla, mumbling arcane syllables.

"Klaatu....Barada...."

UMD: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"....Nikto. Ha! It worked!"

Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Carolla wakes up

201 to 250 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM.Kashka's 5-08 Confirmation [Core] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.