GM.Kashka's 5-08 Confirmation [Core] (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


51 to 100 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

"As mentioned I am Carolla, my abilities? This" he indicates the scythe at his side "And I have some knowledge of dungeons"

This Diego guy seems ok, not sure about the elf and that little one needs to lay off the coffee

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

"Beechbar Grumbletongue, wizard! As I mentioned earlier before you decided to grace us with yer presence, I hail from a long line of Grumbletongues, able to trace our clan history to the Search for Sky. Clan lore has it that Grotgreer Grimbletongue, the dwarf who started our clan, was the instigator of the legendary migration. Tired he was of listening to all the other thin-skinned no beards complaining about living underneath the ground he was. Aye, so he went and told them if they didn't like it they could leave. And leave they did!!"

"I know stuff about magic. And the price of things so we don't get ripped off by merchants. And I can make stuff on the anvil. The reason I carry an axe is because I swing a hammer all day. I don't like that magic that messes with the dead. And none of that fancy stuff either!"

"I speak the proper languages."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Grokar has bowed out do to massive real life responsibilities
Krixit is in Japan and will be back in a few days - she can add her intro then.


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

“On to the details of the mission at hand,” Janira says with an eager grin. “After reviewing my mission reports personally, Master Shaine believes it is no coincidence that each time they entered the caves it was during a full moon, so it is also no coincidence that you have been called here now, just a day before the moon is full again. We both believe that tomorrow night is our best chance to find out why these caves are important and what exactly the gillmen are doing in there.

“The caves we’ll be travelling to lie under the base of the Kortos Mounts. We’ll need to spend every minute of daylight possible to reach the caves by foot, crossing over the Cairnlands, taking the paths to Diobel, and finally making our way through the wilderness. With any luck we won’t run into any of the local inhabitants. Once in the caves, we’ll need to work together to explore and determine whether any gillman are present or have been recently. Keep an eye out for any other clues that might hint at the caves’ significance, too.”

She pauses, as if waiting for obvious questions.

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

"Ok! So, no horses, no apparent need for cold weather clothes, thinking 3 days of food?... Hey, what language do Gillmen speak anyways?"


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

“By foot, it will take nearly all of today and much of tomorrow to make the journey. I know maintaining such a stiff pace will be tiring, but we need to reach the caves at the height of the lunar cycle if at all possible. And of course the return trip.”

Go ahead and roll knowledge local for the language.
Everyone can also roll knowledge history for further gillman information

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

Mirima puts her hand to her chin and starts to hum while she thinks, pacing out a small area by the table. "Giillllmeenn....Giilllmeenn.."

K(Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
K(History): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Edit, my bad, messageboard fail. It double posted and I deleted the one with the misspelling, which immediately realized was the wrong one. Rolls were bad, totaled at 14 for local and something low like 5 for history.

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

kn:local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
kn:history: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 So, 10

"Gillmen, eh? Some offshoot of humans, I suspect. Probably not as cool as the so-called 'aquatic elves', but I guess that it would be interesting to research them."

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Kn: Local!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Gillmen? What in all of the nine hells are Gillmen? Are they men made from or of gills? Like walking flaps of skin? Fishy things? I am not even sure these so called Gillmen even exist."

"Pah, that kind of walk in the woods is nothing. We will get there in plenty of time. I'll set the pace."


"Beechbar, just talking a wild shot in the dark here, but I suspect Gillmen are men with gills"

Can I take 10 for the knowledge rolls? Gives me a total of 10 ;)

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diego finishes rummaging through his pack, puts it down and leans forward.

"Gillmen? Let me think for a moment."

Can I take a 10 on knowledge local for a 15?


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

Diego recalls a little about gillmen... believed to be humanoids who can swim like fish and breath underwater.

yes you can take 10 like normal

Janira provides "Also known as the Low Azlanti, the gillmen are an amphibious humanoid race believed to be the last descendants of the ancient Azlanti people."

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Wait, why are we walking there? Couldn't we borrow some horses or something? I mean, I saw some just standing there in the street yesterday, with no one around them. I figure that they were there to be used by anyone, right?" conjectures Ver'Yanion.


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

“The area we’re heading to is controlled by a large centaur tribe. If we cross paths with any of them, they’ll see the horses as an affront and might become dangerously unfriendly. Our mission is to explore the caves and investigate the gillmen activity, not fight the local populace.”


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

Janira looks around at the party members.

“Now, before we head out, if there aren’t any more questions, we should take a moment to go through your gear and make sure nothing important gets left out.”

"Who has a good solid rope? Light sources? Any source of healing?"

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

"Yes! I was going to get a light on the way out.. don't even start with the rope, last time you guys sent me out I got stuck 70ft up a cliff side with a sleepwalker.. but light I can do."

Will purchase an Ioun Torch, 75gp. If that's not allowed then some sunrods.

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Ah, gear. Yes, I have some decent gear." Ver'Yanion starts pulling stuff out of his backpack. First comes a 50' coil of silk rope, followed by four pitons. "That's right, I was planning on getting more of these... and I need to get another climbing kit. Not sure what happened to my previous one..."

Then comes out a vial of alchemist's fire, a vial of acid, and a wand of cure light wounds. "Huh, I wonder where that came from?" the elven adventurer ponders.

He then goes through his weapons. First, a longsword of elven creation, thin bladed and finely crafted. Next comes out a cold iron dagger, with the mark of a smith from Falcon's Hollow. Next he pulls out a silver light mace, obviously of Chelish fashion, and then a leather sap. Finally, he pulls out a set of tools, all finely crafted, in an exquisite embossed leather case.

"I thought I had more gear than this... must have left it somewhere. Oh, I am sure that I'll find it all eventually." he says with a glint in his eye. "But light sources... haven't really ever thought of that. I can usually see pretty good in the dark... but if we're going into a cave, that might not work so well. Maybe we should pick up some sunrods or something, unless someone else has enough that we can share."

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

"Got all I need right here!", patting his ample midsection.


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

Ioun torch is not core legal.

"Well - it seems at least some of you have a strong grasp on your equipment and your needs. We should hit the shops on the way out of town.

Also - take these papers and pens. Keeping careful notes is extremely important for writing proper reports, it is a tenant after all!"

Janira's Journal wrote:


Beechbar - i don't know what to make of him... confident? we'll see.
I like Mirima - cheery and attentive.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Shops, good idea I need rations

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Yeah, shopping is always fun." says the elf, "but why are shopkeepers always so surly? Don't put that in your pack without paying, they always say!"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Gear? I've got gear" proudly exclaims Diego.

"I've got two wands. One curative and one that helps in identifying magical items. I've got a couple acid flask and alchemist fires, some holy water, knotted rope and a grappling hook, in addition to my wits and fine weaponry."

"As for light,"

Pulling out a cloth-wrapped torch, Diego unwraps it, and the glow from beneath becomes greater and greater.

An everburning torch.

"All the benefits of a regular torch, with none of the messy oil and smell that goes with it."

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Ver'Yanion will b making the following purchases.

* 3 sunrods
* 2 trail rations
* Scroll of Comprehend Languages
* Scroll of Endure Elements
* MW Tool of UMD (ring of cipher cards for deciphering scrolls)
The latter is only useful for deciphering scrolls -- this gives him the ability to actually use level 1 scrolls with UMD later.

Total cost: 107

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

"Ooo thanks! I'll make sure to draw some pictures too." Mirima takes the pen and paper enthusiastically and writes her name at the top in big bubbly letters.

She'll purchase 3 sunrods and then make it known that she is ready to adventure!

3 gp

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

purchases 4 rations
2GP


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Janira leads the party through Absalom, with a quick stop at the market. As you progress through the forest, Janira stops to pull her wayfinder out.

GM only:
1d6 ⇒ 2


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

“I received this wayfinder when I successfully completed my Confirmation. Should we be successful on our journey, you will get your own as well.” She flips open the device and holds it in front of her; the initials J. L. are engraved into the inside of the device’s lid. After studying the compass inside for a moment, she remarks, “We’re on the right path. We need to keep heading northwest past those large rocks up ahead.”


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

As the party is traveling through the forest...

Initiatives:

Beechbar: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Carolla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Diego: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Krixit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Mirima: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Ver: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Janira: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
GM: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

A swarm of mosquitoes appears ahead, swarming out of its disturbed fallen tree!

KN: Nature DC 11:
It is a Kortos Mosquito Swarm... diminutive vermin

KN: Nature DC 16:
Nasty vermin swarm. Immune to weapon damage. Causes bleeding with its bites.

Initiative Round 1 Bold May Act
Ver
Janira
Mirima
Krixit

Diego
Carolla
Swarm
Beechbar


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

"And it was Selmius Foster's race against a marid and efreeti on the isle of Jalmeray, which taught us that nothing is truly impossible and every situation can end in victory."

Janira inspires Courage +1

She then backs away.

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"J.L.? I thought that it was your wayfinder, Janira? Aren't your initials J.G., for Janira Gavix?" asks Ver'Yanion.

'I think there may be more to this halfling woman than she is letting on...'

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

"It's, uh, those things shoot it!" Mirima then raises her wand that proceeds to do nothing.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
UMD, Magic Missle: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19 Since this is an attack does the skill check roll get inspired? Misses no matter but curious if it uses a charge.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

inspire does not add to umd.

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

I thought so, whew.

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

And a failed activation does not burn a charge

"Mosquitoes? In the thousands?! We'll have to burn them out!"

He pulls out an acid flask, and throws it at the vermin swarm!
touch attack vs mosquitoes: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 3

And then steps back.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Ver's throw misses, and splashes the swarm.

Mirima fails to activate her wand.

Party Conditions
Inspire Courage +1

Initiative Round 1 Bold May Act
Ver
Janira
Mirima
Krixit
Diego
Carolla

Swarm -1 hp
Beechbar

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Stupid winged pests. My weapon is useless against them

Draws an alchemist fire and flings it at the swarm
Ranged Touch vs Swarm: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 181d6 ⇒ 6

Not sure if I need to take the -4 for the swarm being in melee, please adjust if needed

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Burn them out you say?

Diego draws an alchemist fire and throws it at the swarm, then he, too, takes a step back.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

the swarm is not in melee but it is a short distance away - check the tactical map for positioning. did you want to move up prior to the throws?

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2| Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

I found the map, and yes I would like to take a 5 foot step (I moved my image, if that's ok) before I throw so I am only at a -2 for range


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

perfect

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I too have now seem the map and would like to Ready until the swarm comes within 15' before i throw.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The burning squealing mosquitos en mass float towards the group after Carolla delivers a devastating hit. Diego's vial is tossed.. damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 and scatters the remaining insects of the swarm before it can do any real damage.


Female Halfling Bard 4 | HP: 25/25 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +4 (vs Fear +2, Bard+4) | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM: +3, Diplo: +8 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/2 | Dailies: 5/14 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions: none

"That was truly impressive! Congratulations on the great team work. Great thinking Diego letting them get closer for an easier throw."

Seeing no one was hurt, Janira begins leading the group again.

Everyone make a survival check

The Exchange

Female LG Gnome Bard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 : T 10 : F 15 | CMB -3 : CMD 7 | F +1 : R +2 : W +2 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 (lowlight) | Speed 20 | Spells [1] 3/3 | Perform 6/9 | Active conditions: None
Shortcuts:
[dice=Wand (DC20)]1d20+9[/dice] [Dice=Damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Longsword]1d20-1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6[/dice]

Mirima is excited after the attack of the mosquitos. She enjoys the walk through the woods with a skip in her step and takes in the beauty of it all.
Survivial Untrained: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

The Exchange

Male CN Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 18 (14 tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +0, +2 vs Enchantments | Init: +9 | Perc: +6 (lowlight), SM: +4 | Speed 30 | n/a |Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Well, that was interesting... don't usually see bugs like that where I am from..."

survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

Survival!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The Exchange

Female CN Gnome Fighter 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 15ft | Gnome Magic Spells | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Gnome Hooked Hammer]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Guisarme]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+3[/dice][dice=Shortbow]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d4[/dice]

I'll have some actual words later today or tomorrow. In the meantime...

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Brevoy) Fighter 1 Rogue 1 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 (+1 vs. traps), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 10

"Mosquitoes are tougher in Brevoy. Twice as large as well. Let me tell you of a time I was working as a guard on this caravan, travelling through a swamp.....

Diego's tale continues on. Never really going anywhere, but he seems to enjoy telling it.

Grand Lodge

NG Male Dwarf transmuter 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC: 13 (10 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB -1; CMD 9 (13 vs. bull rush, 13 vs. trip) | F: +3, R: +0, W: +4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 +1| Active conditions: Spell Failure 15% chance

I would just like to point out the ineptitude of our rolls and the awesome posting of 7,8,9,10 for results. Well done everyone!

51 to 100 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM.Kashka's 5-08 Confirmation [Core] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.