Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Fuzzfoot's AP: Giantslayer

Game Master PJP

Map of Trunau | Tactical Maps | Notes and Exhibits | Party Treasure


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,635 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Actually I think we need ranged damage.

Seeing the lizard retreat Somer sighs How it was smart enough to do that is beyond me.

As he moves forward he enchants his blade again (spending an arcane point) and slashes with both hands at the lizard.

2-Handed Longsword: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

1 more on that confirm would have done it... BTW - Lizard isn't as smart as GM is stupid. I moved him back so he could use his special charge attack (which I missed on the first go), only to now realize that isn't hit charge but another lizard on the same page!

Derrik - I have had you at 11 dmg for a while, but I saw your status was different. Did I miss a heal somewhere?

Round 18: (Bold may act)
Orc Bomber/Black (34 dmg, staggered, bleeding)
Balmir (25 dmg), Tamxander (19 dmg), Omast [23,20]
Blue (7 dmg, staggered, bleeding, unconscious, blinded, and stunned until Round 23), Orange (24 dmg, staggered, bleeding)
Somer (14 dmg), Derrik (35?28 dmg, bleeding, unconscious), Mouser (19 dmg) [11,9]
Lizard (9 dmg)


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

I healed with the wand and got 8 HP back, I would have to dig for it. It was before I healed Balmir


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Ok - I also only went as far back as Balmir, so -3 it is.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

Mouser scrambles a bit on the logs to get into a better position.

"Luck be with me!" he says as he jabs his rapier toward the orc's eye.

"You're familiar with the legend of Gruumsh, ya?"

acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

MW Rapier (cold iron)(flank, sneak attack): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 291d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 4

CRIT?: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 281d4 ⇒ 3 If CRIT, 8 dmg total.

If attacked and attack misses, spend 1 panache to activate underfoot assault + limb-climber.
3 Panache remaining

limb-climber (climb check vs. creature's CMD): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

A rapier to the brain finally puts the orange orc beast-tamer down.

The lizard starts to charge, and seeing its trainer fall, instead decides to wander off in search of easier prey.

You easily dispatch the last orc who is incapacitated already anyway.

Then the next round of 12 orcs and a troll step into view.

Sorry, that last line was a joke. Congrats! You have survived and can move on to the next section!

The engineers get the portcullis working, and it is again in place. That, plus Omast and now a few more friends, should be able to keep the orcs at bay here for a bit while you continue your duties.

Please take some time to heal up if you can, and then you need to find a way over the wall to get to the Hopespring.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

"Does anyone have a potion we can give to Derrik?" Mouser asks. "I used both of mine..."

Mouser moves over to the wounded cleric and grabs the wand Derrik had been holding.

"I swear...I think I saw how he activated this," the halfling says as he taps the cleric with it.

UMD CLW wand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
UMD CLW: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
UMD CLW: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
UMD CLW: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Somer goes to Derrik and casts Infernal Healing on the fallen priest. The priest and the dwarf took the brunt of that. Terrible, just terrible.

"Well that was... horrible. Still we must press on once we are healed."

Once Derrik regains consciousness he will ask about the CLW wand and if healing is available still.

I may need to come up with a new approach. These orcs are tougher then they look up close.


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Infernal healing is 10hp over the minute right? So Derrik is at 7

Derrik wakes up slowly from the healing that Somer gave him, spitting out some blood.

"That healing has an interesting taste to it, what is it?" Derrik looks around at the carnage that has taken place, then pulls out his healing wands and gets to work.

"Where else do we need to go? There have to be more to be rescued."

CLW healing:

Sommer: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sommer: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sommer: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Somer is fully healed

Derrik: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Derrik: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Derrik is 23/25

Balmir: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Balmir: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Balmir: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Balmir: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Balmir 26/29

Mouser: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Mouser: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Mouser: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Mouser is 27/28
Use the last 6 charges on the 1 wand, and 6 off the new one leavign me at 44/50 charges


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 | 8/20 HP | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +4 | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Arcane Focus 0/1 | Blinding Ray 0/6

Tam leans forward, vomits noisily, wipes blood off his mouth and nose, then straightens and says, "It looks like that's it. The palisade's more or less intact, and we broke the back of the latest assault. Where's the guard captain?"


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Yes 10 over a minute.

"I know that may have not been to your liking Derrik but my research shows there is no long term effect. That and it was the best I could do."

Still squatting he looks about him at his town.

"This must be brought to an end. We must get to the Flames of the Fallen and light it. I believe it is straight beyond this gate. Plus we must rescue who we can."

Standing Somer sighs. "Best get to it. Lets hope we do not find another group like this."

We have two burning correct, Commons and Inner Gate? Flames of the fallen was already lit.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

"Actually we should check these goblins first. Our resources are depleted."

Somer searches the bodies and uses detect magic on anything that looks interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Trying something out:

Wand of CLW 44/50 charges
Healers Kit 18/20 uses
Holy Water x 2
Smoke Stick
Remove Sickness x 2
Sooth Syrup x 2

HP 23/25

Spells:
1st - Barkskin, Magic Weapon, Shield
2nd - None

I am going to make a current tab for reference on my posts


Male Dwarf Fighter/3 | HP: 3/29 | AC: [spell effect 22,11,19] 20 T: 11 FF: 17 (+2 vs. giants) | CMB: +6 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +1 | Init: +3 Perc: +3

Balmir groans and stretches a few times. "I know my body is healed now," he nods thanks at Derrik, "but it doesn't stop the pain that happens when the blade is slicing you!" He glares at the dead orc bodies laying around. "Stupid orcs."

He looks up towards the gate. "Ok. So where are we supposed to be going?"


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

there are still some points on the map we haven't been to yet

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

Kurst’s instructions are simple. First, you must light the beacons at three key locations around town: the Commons beacon (area J), the inner gates beacon (area K), and the Hopespring beacon (area M). The Flame of the Fallen (area I) is already lit from Rodrik’s funeral, but if the Trunauans are to have a chance in this fight in the dark, the other beacons must be lit as well. A secondary objective is to secure as many areas as possible as you make their way to the beacons. While slaying orcs is helpful, it’s even more important for you to rescue townsfolk from danger. For now, Kurst tells you to direct anyone they find in Trunau’s upper quarter to head to the Longhouse (area C) to take refuge or rally with the other defenders.

Okay, I found our initial instructions...but I don't see areas J and M on the map...


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Map of Trunau shows all of the areas.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Once you exit the inner quarter, the final beacon at the Hopespring is finally within reach. Trunau’s lower quarter is surprisingly peaceful for now, as most attackers have already passed through, though the sounds of battle still rage throughout the town.

Perhaps I can be more clear. You are currently on the East side of the wall marked 'E'. The gates just got re-closed, so you can't go through them. You will likely need to scale over the wall, or find a break in the wall and climb rubble. I think you found some climbing gear, so I don't expect this should be a problem, and I am willing to hand-wave it. Then, on the new tactical map, you see where you are just over the wall, and on the east side at the spot labeled M is where the last fire to light is. It is actually very quiet here, so you can just walk up to it and start the fire-building, if you like. Just move your icons on the map and let me know what you are doing.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Nothing of intrest on the bodies of the 10,000 orcs we killed?


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Derrik looks over the wall at the surround land,

"They are quiet for a siege, I wonder why they choose to attack now?" Derrik will tie off a rope and help to lower people down.


Male Dwarf Fighter/3 | HP: 3/29 | AC: [spell effect 22,11,19] 20 T: 11 FF: 17 (+2 vs. giants) | CMB: +6 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +1 | Init: +3 Perc: +3

"Ok. Now that we've taken care of those orcs. Let's get this last beacon lit." Balmir spots it and starts to walk towards it. He skirts to the south of the two buildings and stays close to the water.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

"I cannot imagine Derrik but it is to organized to be random. There must be something. Lead on, we need to light the fires but also help the residents."

Somer will follow over the wall and take a front position feeling terrible that Balmir took so much on himself.

Balmir, are you feeling ok after dealing with those orcs. Despite the gods powers to heal us it is hard to risk our lives as you did."


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

You are able to make your way to the pile of wood.

Stuff from your orc kills was added to loot sheet, but I think my post couldn't get past the goblins eating the server...


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Before climbing over.
Of the items on the orcs Somer grabs a potion of CLW as well as the bow. He comments that he just wants to 'fiddle with a bow for a bit'.

--------

Over the wall.
"Should we check these buildings for anyone hiding as we move to the fire?"


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

"Good idea, might find more survivors." Derrik moves slowly towards the fire keeping an eye out for more orcs.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

I'd also like to claim a potion of CLW, since I used both of mine in that fight...

Mouser, feeling weary but glad to be in one piece, sneaks with his rapier in front of him.

"Wow...you all make a lot of noise," he remarks. He climbs over the wall and looks for more orcs.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Checking the houses, you find no hidden orcs lying in wait.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Somer approaches the signal fire cautiously. If he does not see an eminent threat or get attacked he will light the fire.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 how did my IRL dice get in here.

I assume there is some means of lighting it near by.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

Mouser keeps a close eye on the area, but sticks to the shadows.

stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Derrik walks up to the beacon, "Milani allow me to light this in your name"

Casts Spark, 0 level spell


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Unfortunately, those that went to light the fire did not notice a yellow-white powder coating the logs and stones of the fire pit. As Derrik sparks the fire, an explosion of green fire engulfs Somer and Derrik.

Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 DC 20 Reflex for 1/2 damage

This was sort of a silly trap.

Once ignited, the bonfire stays lit, and Trunauan guards arrive.

One of them thanks you, and says "Those flaming boulders are killing us. Someone needs to take out that siege engine!"

The orc artillery is behind the Barterstones outside the town (area N).


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Somer sees the explosion growing and ducks letting it only sear the back of his head. He stands and brushes his hand feeling that the back of his head now has more blood then long white hair.

Blast these orcs and their attack. This will take years to grow back to its proper length. First my town and then my hair. Whoever is behind this nonsense does not know it yet but they are as good as dead. No matter the hardship. No matter the journey. You... do.... not... mess... with... an... elfs... hair.. it.. grows... to... slow!!

Of course no one hears this. All they here is the normal.

"Bahh, my friends are you ok?"

Once the guard arrives he nods. "I guess that is us. May as well get to it then my brothers, are you ready?"

Somer grabs the sides of his hair first right, then left, and slices it all shorter, crudely with his longsword, so it does not grow back at odd legnths.

I do not think elf hair growth length is cannon but as they live long lives it only makes sense their hair and nails would grow more slowly.


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Derrik is blown off his feet, landing solidly on his back.

"Owwwww." A low moan escapes Derrik.

"That is not something I was expecting, next time I won't apply such a large spark?" Derrik grabs his gear that he dropped standing up.

CLW Wand 45/50 charges: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

An open-air market is usually held atop the flat rocks of the Barterstones, but the stalls and shops have been destroyed in the orc raid, and the stones now shield an orc siege engine.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

With a sigh "I guess we have to deal with that next. With luck this is the end of these blasted orcs. We must be behind the line if a seige engine is here."

Somer double times it towards the rocks partially to get cover and partially to set up an attack.

Either way will take more then two moves for us to get around.


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Derrik will follow Somer, "How do we do this? I am not overly quiet."


Male Dwarf Fighter/3 | HP: 3/29 | AC: [spell effect 22,11,19] 20 T: 11 FF: 17 (+2 vs. giants) | CMB: +6 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +1 | Init: +3 Perc: +3

Somer, you changed your avatar?

"We need to get those stinking orcs out of here," Balmir growls. He follows hard on Somer's heels heading towards the emplacement.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Yeah. For flavor, he burnt part of his hair off when the fire trap hit him so thought it made sense. I assume elf hair grows slow.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

Mouser looks up the hill and considers their options.

"I don't think all of you will be able to sneak up, but I can. I don't want to get too far away. What if you all move together, and I'll sneak up their flank?"

stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

Derrik will take the advice of his friend, "Maybe we can offer distraction while mouser attacks unnoticed from the rear?"

When we decide to go before combat Derrik will cast Shield of Faith on Balmir, giving him +2 Deflection bonus to AC


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 | 8/20 HP | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +4 | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Arcane Focus 0/1 | Blinding Ray 0/6

"I'm pretty quiet if needed - but I really, really don't want to get into weapon range of those guys," says Tam.


Male Dwarf Fighter/3 | HP: 3/29 | AC: [spell effect 22,11,19] 20 T: 11 FF: 17 (+2 vs. giants) | CMB: +6 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +1 | Init: +3 Perc: +3

Balmir stops next to Somer. "So I guess we wait for those guys to figure out what they are doing." He points back to where he had come from. He can see that they are still talking about plans but he can't tell what they're saying.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

Looking back and shaking his head slowly Somer sees noone but he and Balmir have advanced.

"I guess we wait here and see what they decide."


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Mouser and Tam, if you want to roll stealth and put your icons where you would like to be, then we can proceed to some initiative (and surprise, if if happens).


Male Gnome Wizard (Illusionist) 3 | 8/20 HP | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +4 | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Arcane Focus 0/1 | Blinding Ray 0/6

Tam hunkers down and uses the omnipresent smoke for a little concealment as he sneaks up behind Mouser. He cocks his small crossbow as he prepares to head once more into danger.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

I've put an icon down for myself on the map. Mouser, let me know your move and I'll follow.

The Exchange

Halfling Rogue 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP 28/28 | AC 19; Tch 16; FF 14 | F +4; R +11; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | MW Rapier (cold iron): +10 (1d4+5/18-20) | Perc +11

Mouser, tired from the multiple combats so far that day, curses softly as a rock slides under his foot.

Hopefully the distance and the boulders between them and the enemy would keep them from seeing him.

stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Tam, I put us closer to them. Hopefully the ongoing battle, distance from them, and the rocks between will keep us hidden.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

So far, so good. The orcs are continuing to load things into their catapult and fire again. Then they start the process of pulling it back into position.


Male Dwarf Fighter/3 | HP: 3/29 | AC: [spell effect 22,11,19] 20 T: 11 FF: 17 (+2 vs. giants) | CMB: +6 CMD: 17 | Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +1 | Init: +3 Perc: +3

"Looks like they're about to launch again. We need to stop them and now." Balmir looks with urgency to the others. "We can go around this side," Balmir points to the left, "and Mouser can go around the right."

Is that the plan? I'm ready for the shield of faith.


Status: PRONE | 3/3 CLW Potion Magus 3 | hp 15/24 | Init 5, Per 5 (L-LV) | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | CMD 18 | CMB +5 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3 | Long Sword +6 (1d8+3-19-20x2,S), Warhammer +5 (1d8+3-x2,B) Arcane 0/6 | Status: None

"Sounds like the best we have. Ready when you are Balmir."

In the final advance Somer will spend 1 more Arcane point to give his Longsword +1.


Attacking:
Morning Star +3 (1d8+1), Light Crossbow + 2 (1d8 18 Bolts) CMB +3/CMD 13 l; Channel Energy 0/4 (2d6)
HP 23/25 l AC 17 (FF 17, T 10) l F+6/R+2/W+8 l Ini +4 l Perc +7

"Milani let your power shield my friend here, help us to defend this town and the innocents inside from this Orc menace." Derrik holds out his holy symbol allowing his power to shield Balmir.

Shield of Faith +2 deflection bonus

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,635 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fuzzfoot's AP: Giantslayer All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.