GMF's 5e Extravaganza (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

Current Day: Marduk's Day, 42nd day of Blossoms (Day 33)

Current Combat Map


351 to 400 of 1,619 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Charisma Save

Daryl shrugs at the evil presence supposed to intimidate him and his eyes harden when he sees what has become of the girl. It takes every ounce of will to keep from going back on his word, and killing every one of the evil presences... but his priority is to get the girl to safety.

Daryl goes to the girl, and gently whispers to her, that he has come to take her home, and that she is safe now, as he unties her from the wooden frame, and cradling her in his arms he begins the trip back towards his friends.

"I will keep my word... but know that it is not too late for you to turn your back upon these false promises and walk in the light. Please search your souls, and find me if you wish to repent, and truly experience joy and fulfillment. These false promises seem enticing, but the lure of their promised power will never succeed. Mark my word".


The hobgoblin grunts, "You have your faith, and we have ours."

He reaches out a hand to grab Daryl's arm, "I could have killed her and taken as many of your allies down with me as the fates allowed. We made a deal. On your honor dragonborn, me and mine walk away, unmolested, and may our paths never cross again. Remind your allies and remember, damned are the oathbreakers."

"Now go. We have preparations to make, if we are to leave."


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Cole eats another goodberry.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil stands impassively, ignoring the berry feast and focusing instead on listening for signs of weal or woe from whence the Dragonborn went...


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Erlmander, now back on his feet, keeps his bow trained on the corridor Daryl entered to parley with the kidnappers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Munch, munch, munch. Umm. Good berry.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

As he waits, Rhys notices Lichen chewing on a goodberry, and remembers the man had given him one.

Rooting in his pouch, he finds it and pops it in his mouth, chewing as he also watches the corridor down which Daryl had gone, ears wide open...

Perception, passive 17: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask impatiently wanders the room, nursing his wounds he taps his worn and now bloodstained quarterstaff occasionally.

"If they provide the girl do we intend to leave this ancient ground or is our intent to wait until their departure and investigate?"


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

When Zask provides an alternative to the sound of chewing, Vhaezil keeps his vigil but answers;

"Alas I fear the noble heart of this company will wish the childe returned at haste to the bosom of its family..."

The diabolist pauses looking around the room before continuing;

"Unless she is already dead. Then a day or two of investigating this place of antiquity would mean little to her already cold bones."


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

"I am no expert in the histories of goblinoids but the execution and cooperation of our foes seems unwarranted for just a band of marauders would you not say? I for one would like to investigate further, once the girl is safe I trust we can keep her that way until delivery to the parents is complete."


Fun fact. Daryl is the one with the light, everyone else is standing around in the dark.


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Erlmander is fine, he has dark vision :-)


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask lit a torch a few posts back


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen can conjure a fire in his hand.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4
Zask Quickhand wrote:

"Good thinking Vhaezil, if strength is what these minions recognize we may have to offer a... challenger... if our large Draconian fails in negotiation. I currently am in no condition but if time allowed I could be a candidate.

Zask sighs and leans into his quarterstaff, awaiting the outcome of the conversation he lights a torch and begins to search the room.

[dice=Perception] 1d20+3


Zask Quickhand wrote:
Zask lit a torch a few posts back

Fair enough, just make sure to note when you use consumables.

With a little time on your hands, you investigate the frescos on the walls. Though damaged by time and defaced in places by the room's most recent occupants, the paintings are in surprisingly good shape. They depict knights in battle against all manner of foes, from giants and dragons, to whole armies. One scene depicts a group of knights kneeling before what appears to be a man wreathed in flames, written beneath it is 'My blade defends the powerless. My body shields the weak. My tongue speaks the truth. My courage uplifts the fearful. My wrath undoes the wicked. My sacrifice protects the helpless.'

Anyone trained in history or religion can make a check for more info.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

As Zask ponders the words on the mural he searches his memory for any recollection of these epic deeds,

"My wrath undoes the wicked, my sacrifice protects the helpless..."

-1 on Int, +2 proficiency
Religion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Bereft of a focus, Vhaezil accompanies Zask as he investigates the chamber and the faded frescos upon its walls.

"Most interesting..."

History: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Cole pops another good berry, as he begins to look at the frescos with no inkling of their origin or significance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

@Zask:The iconography in the frescos is that of St. Jude, the patron saint of lost causes. The images describe the deeds of the Knights of St. Jude.

@Vhaezil: The Order Invincible was a knightly order dedicated to St. Jude. The Knights are not invincible, but attack challenges as if they were. The order is an ancient one, but forms a broken line down the generations. Each iteration is usually short lived, as the tenants of St. Jude do not view any challenge as impossible, and as such, a Knight of St. Jude very likely to fall in glorious battle. Even in death, tales of the knights' heroism serves to inspire and uplift those they would protect. Stories of their heroics echo down through history, though these tales are often cautionary ones. The last iteration was in operation more than two centuries ago and was obliterated in a battle with a dragon.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

By torchlight Zask ponders over the images presented before him.

"I hope that these scenes do not foreshadow our intent here young Vhaezil. St Jude's presence here leaves an ill feeling in my gut.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Rhys walks over and looks at the frescoes, frowning, "St Jude, who the hell is that?" he thinks to himself.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil also contemplates the frescos and their meaning, nodding at Zask's words before adding his own;

"Fascinating... This place seems to have been holy to the ancient Order of the Invincible knights. As you rightly deducted Master Quickhand, they served and followed the credo of St Jude..."

He eyes Rhys' baffled frown and elaborates sardonically;

"...who of course even mere children know to be The Patron Saint of Lost Causes."

As he continues to elucidate the meaning of the images the young diabolist's voice shows the first hint of emotion or interest since he joined the company;

"The Order were holy warriors, committed to heroism and martyring themselves in conflicts no matter how futile or irrevocable the circumstance. See here... The last iteration of The Order fell battling a great wyrm some two centuries ago..."


Rhys Tamm wrote:
Rhys walks over and looks at the frescoes, frowning, "St Jude, who the hell is that?" he thinks to himself.

@Rhys: No new information, but you can confirm some of the stuff that Vhaezil said.

For the sake of progression, I'll bot Daryl a bit here.

After a time, you see a light brightening the hallway and a short time later, Daryl reappears, carrying a young girl. It takes some doing to bypass the trap again, but eventually, you all are reunited in the main room. Daryl recounts his interaction with the hobgoblin down below.


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl had already started the trip back... "and cradling her in his arms he begins the trip back towards his friends".

"It was not a pleasant thing, and I fear that leaving them to carry on with their blasphemous rites, might cause trouble down the line for other innocents... Still we have the girl, and can return her to her family".

"I hope this experience will not stay with her forever... but this scarring... I fear that her life will not be easy".

"Let us leave this place now, and come back to explore it after the girl is safe".


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen offers the girl a berry and nods in agreement with leaving this place.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask takes in the scene of the girl in Daryls arms

"Our word was to leave them unharmed and so we must leave for now. Do we bring this girl back to town immediately? I think we should camp outside the crypt tonight as we are sorely wounded and tired . Keep watch on these minions and make the exploration of the crypt, then journey to town our next priority"


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

I agree with Zask. We can camp outside, and get a notion of their direction. This may help us pickin' up their trail if we wanna track them later.


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Erlmander nods in agreement, but does not seem happy to let the creatures go.

"I do not wish to place the poor girl in any further harm, but I am sorely tempted to break-up whatever they are doing and keep them from their evil plans!"


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil continues to mull the frescos, as the others greet the returning Daryl.

Bereft of light a reluctantly moves to where the Dragonborn stands, eying the child cradled in the holy warrior's arms with a clinical curiosity;

"Draco... the scars she bears. Did they speak of their purpose? Were they administered by the coboli? They seem somewhat precise for their primitive hands..."

Arcana? Religion? (to recognise the pattern or purpose of the scars) - both are +5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

As he cranes to see the extent of her scarification, the diabolist cannot resist a cold smile, and sardonic comment at Erlmander's bravado;

"A noble sentiment Dylvan. However as Master Quickhand says some of our number have seen better days. I wonder have you have been inspired by the illuminations around us, and perhaps seek a glorious demise in the name of St Jude and The Order Invincible?"


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask listens to the others then motions them to follow,

"Lets make camp. We are in no shape to stop this event and gave our word. Let's return when they have vacated this holy place."

Zask begins to make his way out of the tomb, a noticeable limp accompanying him.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys hurries over when Daryl emerges with the girl, all solicitude and concern, "Yes, let's get her out of here and in front of a nice , warm fire."

As he speaks, his eyes can't help but travel those parts of the girl's body that was exposed, examining the ritual scars carved thereon.

Arcana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


@Rhys and Vhaezil:
The sigils that have been etched into the girl's back have been arranged in patterns of power, not unsimilar to what one might find in any religious shrine. Whether they serve any purpose other than a symbolic one, you can't say for certain.

The consensus appears to be to make camp. Just a quick questions: Where are you camping in relation to the entrance? Basically, are you just setting up in the clearing, setting up out of sight, but with someone watching to make sure the goblins leave, or something else?


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

My thoughts were out of the clearing to keep watch to ensure they vacated, use some healing before the rest. Then explore the tomb once they have left? Agree / Disagree team? A


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

I agree. I want to see their general direction, then we can explore.

Cole uses his skills to establish a camp with a good view of the entrance, yet hidden from those exiting the cave.

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Survival Adv Fav Enemy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Agree

Vhaezil leaves those with a more wilderness bent to handle the identification and preparation of their campsite.

"Once we are ensconced in our camp, we can discuss the girl and the plan ahead."


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

"Why don't we go back to the place we were watching them from? It seemed secure enough".

Is the girl conscious or responding to anything we're doing? This would effect Daryl's actions.

"I agree we should rest, but I believe we should get the girl back to her family, as soon as possible. She needs to recover her psyche if she can, and her family needs to know she's safe. This place has been here for many years, I don't believe it's going anywhere if we have to wait a few days".

"We can come back and explore after we return her".

"Let us rest here the night, ensure that these abomnations leave the site, then return the girl... at least to civilization at first light".


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Also agree

Erlmander shuffles out of the dungeon, his wounds slowing him down to a staggering walk. Once outside he finds a rock and sits, resting in an almost trace-like state.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Agree

Still thinking about the import of the sigils placed on the girl's skin, Rhys retreats with the others to the previous observation spot. Being a city-boy, he has really no idea how to set up camp in the outdoors, so let's those with such skills do so, keeping watch on the cave entrance.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Good with Camping. Lichen tries to tend to the girl's wounds with his herbalism kit.

Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Do we have any healing spells before the rest? A few of us are at a cool 1hp lol


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen has handed out all his remaining berries. That is all he has. He could try the heal skill. And I believe a short rest will restore some health, yes?


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

You can use HD for a short rest, but camping overnight would be a long rest, restoring all HP.


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Erlmander will only need 4 hours of rest to gain the benefits of a full 8 hour rest, so he will be free to act as guard for 1/2 the time.


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl has 4 HP left of Lay-on-hands, but since you heal back full overnight, I'd rather save it in case there is an overnight encounter.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

And that is the advantage of first taking a short rest, before camping overnight. If something happens over night you are healed up some.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Not a bad idea at lower levels, but it can be tricky at higher ones when you do not recover all used HD with a full rest.


@Daryl: The girl isn't catatonic, but is pretty non-communicative. She hasn't spoken and clings to you with a desperate ferocity. Her weeping has diminished, but she still trembles in your arms. When any of the others approach, she flinches away.

Re: Resting: Taking a short rest before a long rest just increases the length of the downtime (I'm not going to allow a short rest as part of a long rest). And as I am rolling for random encounters, might end up getting you into more trouble. Also, just as a note while I am thinking about it, long rests will only restore HP or spell slots that were lost before the rest began, so if there is a wandering monster encounter and you take damage/use spells in the middle of a rest they are not restored at the end of the rest.

Also now that I think about it, a PC can't gain the benefits of a long rest more than once in 24hrs. Erlmander, Daryl and Lichen just finished one before you started your attack, so even if you camp all night, the three of them gain no benefit. They can treat it like a short rest.

You return to your last camp and settle in. A little under an hour later, you see the goblins move out. A few with bows, in the lead, checking for danger, are followed by the rest of the procession. A pair in black robes carry the skull totem between them on a small platform and even from this distance, it makes your blood run cold. The hobgoblin leaves last. You see him move to the fallen goblins and kneel down beside their bodies. Those of you trained in religion can tell that he is performing some sort of religious rites on the bodies. After the hobgoblin is finished, the whole lot of them leave the clearing, via the main trail.

If you are setting up camp for the night, you'll need at least 3 watches, assuming Erlmander is taking a double watch. It might just be nice to have a standard watch set up.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

I guess it would make sense for those that don't benefit from the long rest this time around to do watch? But agree just setting up a definitive watch order is smart. Zask can happily take watch


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Can lichen at least recover from his fatigue?

351 to 400 of 1,619 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMF's 5e Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.