GMF's 5e Extravaganza (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

Current Day: Marduk's Day, 42nd day of Blossoms (Day 33)

Current Combat Map


251 to 300 of 1,619 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Cole quickly drags the bodies into the brush.

Are we ready to head in?


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

The druid is saddened by the death of the wolf but knows he did what he could to both spare its life and to harness it for the use of the group. He hands his two gooseberries to Zask and recommends other party members give him theirs. Here, eat these. They will help close your wound.

Is anyone else wounded?


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl glad the combat is over before it begins for him, simply stops to light a torch, and heads towards the opening, a look of grim determination... at least you think so, sometimes it's hard to tell without lips... on his face


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Erlmander steps out of the woods and moves to cover the cave enterence. His bow still at the ready, he stands a bit off centre of the cave mouth so he can see in, but someone inside would not immediately view him.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages
GM Fanguar wrote:
Ahem...

Skit. That's what I get for posting at work with one eye on the game - apologies had copied the advantage attack.

Vhaezil walks over to join the others, casually eyeing the carcasses as he comments in his soft, flat tone;

"Remember to claim the coboli ears. Any chance of acquiring coin from the Empire should not be spurned."

@Erlmander: Out of curiosity where you drawing you're elvish wording from mate?


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Taking the goodberries Zask thanks Lichen and eats them both.

2hp healed

"I am ready Cole, I will follow your and Daryl's lead into the Den."


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen glares at the others he gave berries to. Everyone else Zask is still wounded. Some of you need to give up those berries I provided earlier to the monk. Not doing so is a good way to not get any more berries.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask looks to Lichen,

"Thank you Lichen, but more danger could await within.. I will be okay..." Zask re wraps his wound, noting the healing that the berries have done.

"Remarkable fruit, we all may need it at some point in the depths below. I would not want to deplete our resources so early."


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Lichen: How many goodberries are left and who has them?

Cole progresses slowly into the den and quietly searches for traps.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Everyone had one butLichen who had had 2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Vhazeil: I actually am using the terms from a series of books called the IronTower series by Dennis L. McKiernan.

Erlander hands over his berry to Zask as he continues to watch the cave mouth.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask eats his own goodberry and the berry that Erlmander hands him,

"Thank you.."

Zask, now fully recovered follows Cole inward,

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Daryl's torch shows the stairs descend at a relatively shallow decline for 15 feet before they level off at a passage that extends to the right, out of sight. Shouted commands can be heard echoing up from below. There is no visible illumination inside.

Cole clangs inside, brightly illuminated by Daryl's torch, and doesn't notice anything immediately suspicious.

I've updated the map. Going to need a rough marching order. At the moment it looks like Cole or Daryl is leading.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

@Erlmander: Cool - will try and reference that if Vhaezil insults converses with you in Elvish :)

As the others ready themselves to enter the lair, the diabolist sighs quietly and draws a knife; then harvests the goblin ears with a pout.

@GM-F: Anything of value on the gobs? (Bar their ears)

Butchery completed he gingerly hands them to Cole (presume he's keeping the ears?) then eyes Lichen intensely as he hands him back the goodberry;

"Keep it or gift it to another. My infernal patron has provided me with the means to heal myself. "Curae infernum suum: Hell looks after its own". Besides anything good I would likely find unpalatable."

Vhaezil then stoically falls into line (somewhere near the back)


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Cole pockets the ears and heads in first with the torchlight behind him and his axe drawn.


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl stops for a minute to look around and let his eyes adjust to the surrounding darkness. He sniffs and flicks his tongue out to taste the air... then shrugs as the gruff ranger shoulders past him and follows him into the darkness.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Perception


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

As you will dark one. Lichen says as he takes back the berry. Considering for a moment, he conjures 10 more of the healing fruit and says I now have 11 of these. who would carry half of them for the group?

As the group descends Lichen picks a spot near the middle and casts Produce Flame, holding the bare flame in his hand high so that it provides a light for the group.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil gives Lichen a flicker of acknowledgement, but eyes the conjured flame with interest;

"An interesting incantation Wanderer. Pray tell... Is the flame just for illumination or does it provide offensive benefits too?"


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

I seem to need 'em often. I will take 5, plus the one I have, makes six.

Cole adds the goodberries to his belt pouch for easy access.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys stows his bow and hurries to catch up with Cole and Daryl at the fore, commenting lowly, "Why don't you two make more noise...", his eyes and ears seeking , looking...

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

As the rest of the party troops into the barrow, Erlmander takes a moment to stow his bow and loosen his sword on his belt. He also examines the enterence of the barrow to try and gain some insight as to the builders and their purpose.

Insight: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3
Vhaezil Fællanbóc wrote:

Vhaezil gives Lichen a flicker of acknowledgement, but eyes the conjured flame with interest;

"An interesting incantation Wanderer. Pray tell... Is the flame just for illumination or does it provide offensive benefits too?"

Oh, it can burn, and cleanse as well. it can be thrown a short distance too.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil acknowledges Lichen's explaination in what is tantamount to interest in his soft, flat voice;

"Fascinating. I may petition my patron for something similar... Should it prove effective of course..."

The warlock's words trail off to a whisper before he addresses his companions;

"I have at my command a minor incantation that generates illusions; be they phantasmic sounds or deceptive images. Bear that in mind should we wish to fool a foe into our waiting butchery."


@Albrekt: (#lootz #2)scimitar, leather armor, shield x2, wolf pelts with appropriate skill check. Just an FYI, the weight and the bulk of all this stuff is going to matter.

@Erlmander:You can determine the purpose of the structure from what you've seen so far, but you can tell that it is not Elvish in design.

As Cole reaches the bottom of stairs, the snap of a bowstring can be heard,

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 and an arrow flies out of the darkness only to shatter against the stone wall next to his head.

Initiative rolls:

Cole: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Cole: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Rhys: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Vhaezil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Lichen: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Erlmander: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Daryl: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
BB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Gobs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Combat order

1. Rhys
2. Zask
3. Lichen
4. Erlmander
5. Cole
6. Goblins
7. Vhaezil
8. Daryl
9. Bugbear

Everyone except Vhaezil and Daryl can act. Map is updated, make sure you look at it, as it's cramped in here. The thing in the middle is a fountain, it doesn't affect movement, but does provide cover. Darker goblin are currently wielding bows.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages
GM Fanguar wrote:

@Albrekt: (#lootz #2)scimitar, leather armor, shield x2, wolf pelts with appropriate skill check. Just an FYI, the weight and the bulk of all this stuff is going to matter.

Oh the fun Albrekt would have with this lot. Aye - was going to broach encumbrance in 5E. Will discuss in the OOC.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Round 1, Favored Enemy

Cole moves forward 10 feet, and makes a sharp left turn to move 5 feet north and attack the goblin in the top front corner of the room and allow his companions a chance to enter and engage. He is well aware of the reactionary attack he will incur from the goblin in the far bottom corner.

Take your AoO, and please move my icon. I cannot seem to be able to do so.

BA Att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
BA Att Adv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
BA Dam: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Unsure how delay and ready work in this game but Lichen will wait until Cole moves and move up to take his place, of that is ok. Oh, Cole just moved so I think Lichen can move up. :)

If Lichen can move up:

Throw Flame at goblin within 30', I guess the one directly ahead.: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d8 ⇒ 5


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3
Cole Hillman wrote:

Round 1, Favored Enemy

Take your AoO, and please move my icon. I cannot seem to be able to do so.

[dice=BA Dam]1d8+4+2

Icon moved.


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Thanks!


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Round 1

Rhys follows Cole into the room, his rapier flashing as he draws it, wincing a little as Lichen's flame sails past his ear. He focuses hir ire on the goblin occupying the south-west corner...

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask watches as Lichen hurls the flame toward the sound of combat, lithely pushing passed his companions he now sees the enemy...

5 squares of movement to get me to where I am

Attacking goblin in southwestern square with Quarterstaff

Zask spins to strike the cornered goblin

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If the cornered goblin still stands, my bonus action is to attack it. If it is dead Zask will turn to the goblin north of him and strike

Spinning with the momentum of his strike Zask lashes out with a pointed palm, hoping to crush the fiends airway

Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


@Lichen: In this case, you would just delay until after Cole's turn. You can ready an action in 5e just like in in pathfinder et al., but in 5e it is a reaction and uses up that turns 'reaction' so you can't do another reaction, like an AoO.

AoO vs Cole: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

A goblin swipes at Cole as he moves past, but misses. Cole and Rhys miss their targets, but Zask drops a goblin with a vicious swing of his staff.

Lichen flings a ball of flame which strikes a goblin, but it does not fall.

Erlmander is still up.


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Unable to pass beyond those already in the hallway, Erlmander moves up and awaits his chance to see the enemy.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

The spot right in front of Lichen seems wide open...


Lichen the Wanderer wrote:
The spot right in front of Lichen seems wide open...

It's double movement to move through an occupied square, so to move from where he is to in front of Lichen is 25 feet of movement.

The injured goblin disengages (bonus), backs up, fires at Zask and then continues to fall back,

Pew @Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10, but its arrow flies wide.

Another one fires at Zask, before falling back,

Pew @ Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

A goblin steps up to attack Rhys:

Attack @ Rhys: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

and the one fighting Cole swings back,

Attack @ Cole: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 landing a vicious blow.
Crit: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 2 = 12

Both disengage(bonus) and fall back, allowing the last archer to step forward and fire at Rhys:

Pew @ Rhys: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, but misses.

Yikes. The dice gods are not favoring the party at the moment. Daryl and Vhaezil are up and then the bugbear.

Not to pile it up on you, but currently the only source of light is from Daryl. Lichen had a light, but flung it away. Under the circumstances, I'm willing to say that enough of Daryl's light somehow manages to let you see, but realistically, if you don't have darkvision, you should be blind. This is more of a comment for future dungeons, assuming we aren't about to get TPKed by goblins.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 1

As the clamour of combat erupts from within the lair, Vhaezil is also met with the same problem as the tall elf; the inability to move through the tail end of the group to the combat within.

With Daryl and Erlmander ahead of him - Vhaezil can't move past them (in movement cost) - so will just file up behind. If Elmander moves ahead of Lichen, Vhaezil will step up to that point.

The diabolist smiles coldly;

The saintly say patience is a virtue. We sinners think it a necessity.

He grips the infernal scroll in his gloved hand drawing a degree of solace from its dull heat...


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3
GM Fanguar wrote:
Lichen the Wanderer wrote:
The spot right in front of Lichen seems wide open...

It's double movement to move through an occupied square, so to move from where he is to in front of Lichen is 25 feet of movement.

And his speed is 30. I fail to see the problem. It is a problem if we do not all engage while we are being handed our lunch by a bunch of goblins. And even if you have to double move, that is better than skipping your turn, no?


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl brushes past his companions, frustrated at his hesitance in acting, and maneuvers himself for action the next round.


Lichen the Wanderer wrote:


And his speed is 30. I fail to see the problem. It is a problem if we do not all engage while we are being handed our lunch by a bunch of goblins. And even if you have to double move, that is better than skipping your turn, no?

He started his turn outside, he moved like 15 to get to where he ended his turn. He could have used a dash action to move in front, but wouldn't have been able to attack and would have potentially been a target.

The bugbear moves and swings a massive morningstar at Daryl's head:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, but misses.

With Daryl's light in the room, you can see that the walls are painted in faded frescos. The fountain in the center is a simple affair, built for function over beauty, but a small trickle of water bubbles from it spout.

Top of the order, Rhys, Zask, Lichen, Erlmander and Cole are up.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask wipes the blood from his eyes, the ringing in his ears drowning out the cries of battle. Stumbling forward he hopes to make his last breath one of heroism and help his new found companion.

Attacking the goblin directly east of Zask

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

If the goblin still stands my bonus action is to attack the same target, if not the goblin NE of Zask

Zask lashes out wildly with his open fist.

Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Eladrin (Elf) Male Fighter (Arcane Archer) 1; AC15 ; HP13/[13]; passive perception 13; passive insight 13; Init +2;

Moving forward and past Lichen, Erlmander suddenly disappears, only to appear within the room with his bow firing at the bugbear.

Used misty step to get into the room

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Ranger (Soldier) Monster Slayer/3; AC: 18; HP: 26/26;Passive Perception 14; Init +3 (Adv); Saves: Str +6, Dex +5; HD Used 0/2

Round 2, Unconcious, Dying

Cole is unconscious after being critically wounded by the goblin.

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 10

1 Success, 0 Failures


Zask drops another goblin, but his second strike misses.

Erlmander's arrow slams into the bugbear and it snarls in pain as the arrow pierces its shoulder.

Rhys and Lichen are still up.

DM tracking stuff:

gob 2/7

bb: 20/27


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen moves up and feeds Cole some berries. Unsure if they have to be eaten one at a time or not. He will feed him the 6 he has if that is ok. If not he will feed him one if that stabilizes him.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

If the berries heal Cole he should be able to have a full turn as opposed to just a death saving throw right?


Eating one berry is an action. You may administer 1 berry. Goodberry isn't a combat heal.

@Zask: I'm not going to retcon actions after they've been made. Initiative order needs to be pretty loose, or combat is going to take forever. If people want to keep it strict, that fine, but if so, I will enforce strict posting every round, not just the ones where it 'matters'.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Round 2

Rhys had thought he'd had the measure of his goblin opponent, but the wily beast had avoided his textbook thrust and had in turn swung wildly at him, bruising him deeply.

Still shook by the ferocity of the little creature's attack, Rhys could only watch as Zask appeared and struck the goblin into oblivion, Did he just pass between my legs? Rhys thought to himself, as the combat roiled through the room, Cole falling to the ground, gobling falling as well.

Seeing his comrades pushing into the room, Rhys gathers his wits and follows, despite his injury.

Taking up place behing the large, shielding body of the holy dragon-man, Rhys plucks his dagger from his belt and with a twitch of his wrist sends it at the largest target, the bugbear...

Attack, thown dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage, plus precision: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (2) = 4


Rhys' dagger flies wide.

The injured goblin fires at Zask,

Pew @ Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, but misses

and then fall back out of sight.

The other archer in the far hallway steps up to fire at the halfling,

Pew @ Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, but also misses and then falls back.

The last archer fires at Lichen, before withdrawing.

Pew @ Lichen: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The last goblin takes a swing at Zask, but also misses, before disengaging and moving away.

Attack vs Zask: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

but also misses, before disengaging and moving away.

Vhaezil and Daryl are up, then the bugbear.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 2

As the passage ahead begins to thin, Vhaezil moves forward, shifting past Lichen and into the chamber (MA: 30ft Move past Lichen)

He impassively takes in the scene, the ranger - Cole lying in a pool of blood and a gaggle of retreating coboli lurking in the dark as they are faced off by his companions.

The diabolist turns his attention to the and a lone hulking terriculamenta and grips his scroll and allows the fell energy to flicker and rise as he utters infernal words;

"Eldritch summa industria, acri carpere potentiam tuam, et gloriam meam!"

His voice sounds flat, almost bored as the crimson energy streaks from scroll: o'er Zask's head and toward the bugbear;

SA: Cast Eldritch Blast. Believe Zask provides the bugger with half-cover?

Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage (Force): 1d10 ⇒ 7


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl hears the sounds of rending flesh, and cries of pain from his comrades, but knows he must keep his concentration, and do all he can to remove the threat. He steps forward to keep the retreating goblins in sight, and pull forth the foul tasting cold gas from deep in his body, belching it forth in a cone of frosty crystalline fog to engulf the enemy.

Breath Weapon 15' Cone of Cold for half damage. DC 11 CON save for half damage.

2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 Cold Damage

Well that was kind of pitiful.

251 to 300 of 1,619 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMF's 5e Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.