GMF's 5e Extravaganza (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

Current Day: Marduk's Day, 42nd day of Blossoms (Day 33)

Current Combat Map


1,351 to 1,400 of 1,619 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil impassively follows, mindful of what has already occurred within the dungeon's fell walls;

"Vast indeed. The search for the knowledge we seek on Master Shieldarm's home delve may be a protracted one..."


The first door on the left is locked, but its opposite on the right opens easily. The room beyond has a look of a sparse dormitory. There is a row of rotted out cots and empty footlockers along one side. The smell of wet decay permeates the room.

Perception DC 15:
Poking out of a tear in one of the mattresses is a simple but grotesque wooden mask with blackened human teeth set into the mouth. Each tooth as an alien rune etched into it. The teeth bear the same rune as those found in the offering basins and were evidently filched from there.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

No breaks to be caught here. lol.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Perception DC15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Vhaezil's eye is drawn to something and he recovers a macabre mask of somewhat savage design from one of the mattresses (feel free to read the spoiler above)

"Crude and somewhat grotesque... Would appear the raw materials came from the offering bowl... Anyone care to don it?"


I take it no one wants to try the mask. I'm just going to use the right hand room for continuing the exploration. Assuming people are still interested in the game...

The next door on the west side opens onto an simple and long disused latrine.

The last room to the west is filled with ruined mats, corroded pots and the shattered remains of several leg irons bolted into the floor, some shattered. Scratched graffiti covers the walls in places. Most in the common tongue, but also in a few others.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Still here and still very much interested

Vhaezil bags the macabre mask, then moves purposefully onward into the cell-like chamber.

The infernal scrivener's eye is drawn to the fevered etchings and he pauses to survey them for with any words of significance to their exploration;

"We must wonder who were the poor souls housed in this room of confinement..."

Investigation1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Moving into the room, Lichen tries to read some of the graffiti.


A survey of the graffiti reveals mostly the type of doggerel that one finds on prison walls and the like, but two pieces peak your interest.

Scratched discreetly in a jagged hand into the wall near one mat is a string of markings which appear to be musical notation for a short string of chords. It is written in old-style neumes which don’t indicate every aspect of the piece but it can probably be figured out after a little experimentation.

There is also what appears to be a partial map scratched into the floor. It shows what looks like this part of the complex and a series of vaguely sketched rooms hovering to the west. MAP


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Well, look at this. Perhaps the music is some kind of key to entry into these detached chambers?


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"Perhaps we should give Zask another go at that Organ"

Dolgrin grump from the side, pulled teeth and a mask my wee nephew could've made, this place doesn't add up


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Back guys sorry sorry.

Zask scoops up the mask after Vhaezil investigates it and eyes it slowly as his friends carry on in the depths of this place.

At the mention of music Zask's attention is brought to his comrades,

"There isn't a sheet of music that the Quickhands haven't been able to play Sir Dwarf. Perhaps the organ didn't recognize me as a member of this fel place and played out of tune on purpose! Could be a chance the Mask helps my aptitude for the art?"

Zask giggles to himself as he takes a look at the scribbled notes,

Investigation: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

"Absolutely no problem! I know these notes like the back of my Quarterstaff!"

Zask ties the mask to his belt with a piece of torn cloth.


You leave the room and proceed to the door at the end of the hallway. Inside is a room littered with torture instruments stained with blood and rust. A book lies on the floor.

The devices include:

A pair of 15’ diameter stone wheels, each a foot thick, stacked like LP records on a threaded spindle. The device is simple — you put someone between them, spin the upper wheel and they’re crushed between the discs.

A forge on wheels (5’ wide, 6’ tall), used to heat molten metal—a lever on the side can be used to expose a grate in the side of the cauldron spilling molten metal into an attached (and detachable) coffin-sized slack tub—all at once or in distinct quantities.

The largest and most baffling torture instrument is an armillary sphere (a series of iron hoops and rings arranged in layers somewhat like a gyroscope) large enough to contain a human adult. The inside contains restraints to bind the victim, the outside contains markings clearly corresponding to the position of various celestial objects. As time passes and the earth’s position is shifted relative to these objects, the victim is twisted into ever more improbable positions by the movement of the cosmos.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Well, these items add a new twist to an old art. And they look well used. Lichen notes darkly. He eyes the book but does not pick it up.


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"Grim uses aye," Dolgrin says, distaste evident in his voice "The book o doubt a ledger of the poor souls led here to their doom" Picking the book up Dolgrin peers at the cover to see what language it's written in.

If unable to read it he'll hand off to Vhaezil.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Sorry thought I'd posted and you're all waiting on me :S

As Dolgrin eyes the ledger, Vhaezil sidles up to him, keen to put his more astute gaze upon its pages...

The scrivener hovers like a cloaked spider eyes infernal eyes glittering in anticipation, hands keen to handle the tome;

"If I may Master Shieldarm..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

@Vhaezil - The Book:

Tome of the Exalted Interrogator:

The original Exalted Interrogator hemself began the book, but it has been in use for hundreds of years by her successors. It contains notes and sketches in various hands on the operation and success of various torture devices as well as various apocalyptic hymns and rants. It also make mention that the original Interrogator now sleeps in a crypt beneath the mountain.

Of particular interest, is a magical formula for controlling cult members whose special ritual names are known. Apparently, there this is little trust among the Duvan'Ku.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil nods as he voraciously skims through several of the weathered pages.

He pulls himself from its contents momentarily to relay his findings excitedly to the others;

"Fascinating! The original interrogator's writings on his craft and techniques..."

The infernal scribe's baleful gaze glitter's as he mulls the book's secrets, then frowns as he regains his composure and takes a more sombre tone;

"More foreboding it makes mention that he still sleeps within a crypt deep in this mountain... Perhaps he will have the answers you seek Master Shieldarm?"


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Dolgrin sighes as Vhaezil seems to enjoy his read. "Master scrivner, your idea of a fascinating read leaves much to be desired but perhaps we should see if he still sleeps within these halls and then see that his sleep is permanent after he answers any questions we have.."


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil returns the dwarf's look with a fixed stare of his own baleful gaze;

"Dissection of cultures, and lore lost and forbidden is the hammer and anvil of my craft Master Dolgrim. That knowledge informs and betters us... The axe or sword you forge is not inherently righteous or heinous.... but the hand that wields them could be. So it is of the written word also."

He closes the book, then wraps in burlap before binding it to his pack.

"Alas I fear his sleep is one of ill intent or baleful transformation, but perhaps he will receive our questions nonetheless. Interestingly the book infers that paranoia and mistrust were present in these zealous Duvan'Ku... Perhaps we can use that to our advantage when we parley with this Interrogator most Exalted."


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Betters us? I think “we” would be better putting such writing to the torch. You might be able to read such without the desire to ever apply the knowledge but not so many mortal men. Lichen shutters.


No one has actually investigated any of the torture devices. Granted, the adventure has everyone (justifiably) paranoid about tinkering with things, but I just wanted to make sure that it was an intentional omission before moving us onto another room.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil pauses, mulling the druid's words, then gives a superior nod;

"As I have so eloquently put already. The knowledge is not the threat. It is the weak will of those who read it and are seduced by the evils that lurk in the space between words..."

The infernal scrivener pauses, dramatically before continuing as his fell eyes flash deep crimson;

"However you are correct Master Wanderer. Not many men could resist. You however have me. And I am no ordinary man..."


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Dolgrin eyes the forge, initially hesitant to have anything to do with the desecration of a tool he'd spent way too much time on in some's opinion. However eventually he moved over to review the craftmanship in it's make and see if any tools were left behind.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

I would be quick to agree that you are both more and less than ordinary Vhaezil. It remains to be seen if that will be a benefit in this situation. But you have not failed us yet, so I have faith in you. Read on.


@Dolgrin: The small forge appears functional and a few tools are still scattered about, (tongs and the like, scavengable, but of limited value). It seems purpose built to heat soft metals and then pour them onto retrained victims. Having extensive experience with heated metal you can all too easily imagine the agony that would inflict.

@all: We done in here, or are we going to poke about with the other devices?


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Think we're done here... no inclination to investigate those torture devices...


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Agree completely. Unsure what we have learned.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Listening between the two larger companions of his Zask chimes in,

"I may be curious but not a fool."

Zask points in the direction of the devices with his quarterstaff,

"I have no interest in tinkering with those foul creations."

Happy to move along

Zask mindlessly handles the mask he had previously taken from the room, giving it a curious glance. A small portion of his curiosity wonders what it would look like on his face before re securing it to his belt.


Stepping back out into the hallway, you start checking the doors on the west side of the hallway, making your way back to the chapel.

The door opens easily revealing marble tables and benches surrounding a fire pit with a spit, rusted tongs, and cutlery. The upper parts of the walls are stained with smoke. A faint odor lingers in the air and you are filled with unease at the thought of what might have once turned on that spit.

Make an investigation check if you want to poke about, or let me know know if you want to check something specific.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen looks about generally before going to examine the cutlery.

Investigation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Distaste colors Dolgrin's features as he leaves the torture chamber yet as he reaches the hallway he turns and returns to the room once more taking his hammer to the forge and circular rack not really caring about the noise at this point.

After a minutes or so of heavy pounding he returns to the others to leave the area.

"Foul use of a noble tool and I hope that Dwarven ancestors were not a part of that in either capacity."


Not that he is all too familiar with the functioning of indoor kitchens, but Lichen can't help but notice that there is a distinct lack of ventilation in here. Following the pattern of smoke stains on the ceiling, he notices a suspiciously clean piece of stonework that, with a little encouragement, proves to be a removable panel revealing a 3-foot square opening in the ceiling. The vent goes up for a few feet before bending SSW and out of sight.

Dolgrin's racket echos shockingly loud in the oppressive silence of this place. Suffice to say that anything best left undisturbed, has most-likely been disturbed.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask follows Lichen as he discovers the hidden path.

"Now why would there be such a clean an obvious hidden doorway here?"

The halfling clambers into the hidden hallway.

"Anyone else want to come with me?"


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

I think I can fit in my current form. I'll follow. Lichen offers.


The the fit is a little tight (can't squeeze wearing backpacks or bulky armour) and the initial climb a little difficult, but the shaft levels off after a couple of feet and progressing from there is more straightforward, if a touch claustrophobic. You see a dim light coming from a vertical shaft that joins with yours.

Approaching it, you can't help but notice that the unnerving fingernail on chalkboard whine of this place is louder than before. Reaching it you see that the adjoining shaft is vertical and appears to reach all the way to surface, allowing for some snow-filtered light to enter from far above. Below you, the shaft descends a few feet before ending in a ten-foot drop into another room.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

At Dolgrin's concern over Dwarven involvement, Vhaezil merely shrugs;

"Alas Master Shieldarm I would surmise that the Duvan'Ku enslaved a multitude of races and creeds. It would be niave to think that the bearded folk avoided such a fate."

When Zask wriggles into the hidden channel, followed closely by Lichen, the infernal scrivener holds fast;

"By all means gentlemen forge ahead. With my pack and tomes it will require more judicious logistical planning to follow. However shout if you need me or discover anything of note that may require my most learned attention.."


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Almost ready to change form into something smaller Lichen manages to keep up with the smaller man but just barely.


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"Not naive, Master Scribner, just speaking aloud. Such as hoping the black sheep of the family is not involved in the latest bout of trouble. Highly unlikely but hope expressed none the same. speaking towards the chute " Found anything useful, I'll not fit through there in my armor."


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Climbing through with nothing but fist and foot Zask chuckles to himself as he is reminded of his childhood trying to chase giant badgers through their burrows.

"Up or down Lichen. The choice seems irrelevant now. Stay in the chute to see if I land safely. If I find myself in danger, retreat may be your best choice."

Zask wiggles himself to the drop and lowers himself down as best as possible before dropping the rest of the way. He readies himself as best as able during his fall.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorry for the delay folks. Somehow missed that we were waiting on me and then the holidays hit me like a truck.

Zask drops 10 feet down into a plain stone crypt. A stone door resides in one wall and an ornate sarcophagus fills the center of the room. The sarcophagus is intricately carved and perfectly preserved. It featuring an engraving of a warrior standing in a field of decapitated heads.

The nails on chalkboard whine of this place is noticeably louder in here than in the other parts of the temple that you have explored.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil stands stoically awaiting either a shouted update from the chute, or for screams to begin...


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

What is down there Zask? Do you need me to come through?


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Dolgrin waits with Vhaezil, somewhat impatiently, muttering about the chill that seems to be inching it's way into his bones.


Zask describes to Lichen what he sees. Lichen relays the information to Dolgrin and Vhaezil.

Sorry for the pace. I haven't been a particularly attentive DM as of late. I'll probably recruit some fresh blood to inject a little energy into the game, once the party is out of the dungeon.

Just as a reminder of the current situation. There is the room that zask is in, that he got into via the ventilation system. There are also a couple of doors you still haven't checked in the wing of the temple you were exploring. Lastly, there is the door that requires the extraction of teeth to open.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil listens intently, then enquires further;

"Can the sarcophagi be opened Master Quickhand?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask mulls over the question before releasing a slight audible sigh,

"We shall find out."

Looking over the sarcophagus Zask leans into the push, attempting to remove the lid.

Curiosity killed the Zask.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen looks on from the hatch in the vent. [ooc]how big is this room? Plenty big from him to climb down before the lid comes off?[/b]


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages
Zask Quickhand wrote:

Zask mulls over the question before releasing a slight audible sigh,

"We shall find out."

Looking over the sarcophagus Zask leans into the push, attempting to remove the lid.

Curiosity killed the Zask.

Lol. You could of course just tell the immoral, self serving warlock where to stick his instructions!


@Lichen: The room is 30'x30'. It's a 10' drop to the ground.

The sarcophagus lid slides reluctantly beneath Zask's hands. It can be removed if you so wish.

Do you open the sarcophagus? I don't want to just assume here.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen prepares to drop into the room or give Zask a hand up, depending on the outcome of opening the lid.

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,619 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMF's 5e Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.