GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


3,601 to 3,650 of 4,673 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>

Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Upon hearing what is before him, Seal sheepishly retreats back into the other room to allow anybody else to take care of the trapped sarcophagi.

"What's that Thunderpuss? You are hungry? Let's see if I can find some treats for you."


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno frowns at the traps. "Everyone should get out of there area. I'll try to disable these traps, but check on me after a few minutes if I don't call out an all clear as I will have likely triggered a trap."

Once everyone has left, Kufieno gets out his set of tools and kneels down at the first sarcophagus to begin gingerly working the trap.

Kufi begins with taking the standard approach to disabling magic traps....

Disable T10: 10 + 20 = 30

If T10 doesn't work on all of them, he'll keep trying.

Disable 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33
Disable 2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
Disable 3: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno takes his time and easily removes the trap so that you can open the sarcophagi. One of them contains 11 spellbooks (Rissi just peed a little) (All CRB spells 1-8 level). The second coffin contains 7000 gp in mixed jewels, gems, and fine linens. There is also an eversmoking bottle and golembane scarab. The final coffin does not open and upon further magical study, Rissi posits that the coffin itself serves as Azaven's phylactery.

That's it for the Ravenous Crypts! Any preference on the next journey?


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

]b]"Smash that please *chhh* Master Alerteyes."[/b] Rissi suggests, indicating the final sarcophagus.

Evocation sounds like a hoot. Lets go thatway!


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Sealman draws Isoult with a grin. "My pleasure."

The dwarf then chops up the coffin into a fine powder.

Works for me! Come on Fireballs!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"While I believe we have what we need... it seems there are evils that still lurk these halls. Should we cleanse them before departing?", Miana asks as Sealman destroys the lich for good.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Edit: sorry, typed this and then had to walk away and I missed Miana's ninja.

You head back to the central cathedral and to the west past the statue of a gothic beauty with wild hair and a somewhat insane expression, wearing a long flowing dress and wields a thorny ranseur.

A wide corridor of polished marble opens into a brightly lit and extremely tall chamber. The upper portion of the far wall is entirely covered in a mural of an armored woman with crimson hair holding a burning ranseur and riding on the back of a massive red dragon. A square outcropping of smooth marble juts out from the far wall, rising from the floor to a height of thirty feet. An opening in the wall directly behind the flat top of the stone column leads deeper into this section of the vault. A twelve-foot-tall iron statue stands on this platform, an enormous iron bow gripped in its metal fists and a strange rune that looks almost like a pair of fangs decorating its chest.

As you enter the room the iron statue draws an arrow and nocks it into the metallic bow....

gm rolls:

ia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kufieno: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Lucian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Miana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Rissi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Sealman: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer

You guys are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno stares in admiration at the hulking statue. "Wow! What is it, Miss Rissi?"

KN: arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"*squeak* It would appear to be... well, maybe an iron golem of some type, or maybe it is a ..."

arcana: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (17) + 30 = 47


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The archer is indeed a type of iron golem specialized to use a bow. Like iron golems, adamantine weapons are most effective against it. They are typically imbued with the ability to air walk and their immunity to magic does not apply to electrical attacks, which slow them, and fire damage, which heals them. They can also exhale poisonous gas.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Sealman grabs the newly found golembane scarab and puts it on.

"Time to break out the bow."

Thunderpuss will step in front of the party and provide a defensive blind. Total Defense Action.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Originally was going to going to charge straight in, but I'm curious what our arcane ones will do.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Smiling at the knowledge of its susceptibility to electricity, Kufieno flies up and to the southeast, and casts a spell, evoking a lightning bolt and sending arcing toward the golem. "We should probably spread out..."

Lightning Bolt DC 17: 9d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 4, 1, 2) + 9 = 39

25 ft high, depending on ceiling height.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Dart forward I will then!

Miana moves straight ahead, trying to Acrobatically get into position to engage the golem in hand to hand combat.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (3) + 23 = 26


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi shrugs at her quick moving companions and deftly moves back from the fray. Move into the hall and delay


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Just a reminder to Miana et al:

EndlessForms wrote:
A square outcropping of smooth marble juts out from the far wall, rising from the floor to a height of thirty feet.... A twelve-foot-tall iron statue stands on this platform....

Ref: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Seal pulls out his bow as Kufieno strikes it with a blast of electricity as Miana moves in and Rissi backs out the other way!

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (39 dmg, slowed 3 rnds)

Lucian is up!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Well, darting forward anyway, but thanks for the reminder!


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

You're a monk; just jump up there!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Heh, can't quite pull off a 120 Acrobatics check; again, next item crafted for me will be boots of flying!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian darts forward in Miana's wake, then empowers his companions with a blessing of fervor. Meanwhile, Evanya recasts good hope on the party.

I think you know the drill. ;)


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Slowed by Kufieno's magic, the golem painstakingly loads an arrow made of pure energy and fires at Kufi!

arrows of wrath! (touch): 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28
fire damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) = 10

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (39 dmg, slowed 2 rnds)

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi amuses herself with casting a glitterdust spell upon the golem. DC20 will save or be blind

"Miana, come back here please" the ratfolk calls out across the room.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufi grins at Rissi, then turns to Miana. "Come on sister suli, you want in the action? I can make you fly if you want!"

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Choosing the enhanced speed

I can almost jump 15' into the air now... not enough though :P

Miana almost blushes as she realizes her haste to defeat evil led to a near impossibility of her physical abilities. With Lucian's blessing, she rapidly meets Rissi and Kufieno, removing her amulet so her scarab is prominent.

Move action to reach the party, another move action to take off the amulet of mighty fists to make the golembane scarab active.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Rissi blinds the golem as Miana runs back to rejoin the group.

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (39 dmg, slowed 2 rnds, blinded DC 20)

Lucian, Kufieno, and Seal are up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian steps out of the bounds of reality, and teleports Sealman behind the blinded colossus!

Teleport mishap?: 1d100 ⇒ 70

Angry dwarf delivery HO!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Wait, if Lucian is going to D-door Seal up to the golem, can Miana jsut wait where she is for Kufi to come and cast fly on her?


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Just as Seal is about to draw his bow, he and Lucian pop in and out of existence.

He then shoots a questioning looking (with a hint of fright) at Lucian.

"Wha-wha... why?"

Sealman then looks up at the golem 30' up in the air, then quickly averts his eyes as he gets a full view of iron golem groin.

"It's time to finish the game."

Sealman draws his bow, kisses his sacarb, then lets loose an arrow into some chrome codpiece.

Icc Taang vs Goelm: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (16) + 23 = 39
Dmg: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Cold Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal puts an arrow into the iron archer, giving him a piece of his own medicine!

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (59 dmg, slowed 2 rnds, blinded DC 20)

Kufieno is up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno will fly over to Miana, casting fly on her if she is within range.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Now with two flying suli in the room, the archer slowly turns to face Seal, takes a step back-out onto the air-and fires at the dwarf!

arrow of wrath (touch): 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39
50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 23
electricity damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1) = 13

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (59 dmg, slowed 1 rnds, blinded DC 20)

You guys are up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian ponders on what to do against a golem that's immune to magic.

Delay for the moment.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

That's a % miss right, DM? Wow, totally misread the description. I didn't realize that there was a platform 30' up the golem (and now Lucian & Seal) are on.

"Stones and shale, that's Hank the Ranger's bow! An artifact from legends of yore!"

Sealman drops his bow and draws Isoult, the adamantine longaxe. With a mighty swing, the giantslayer tries to sunder the Iron Golem's bow. He then 5' steps closer to the golem after the attack.

Raging, PA Sunder vs Iron Golem's CMD: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (16) + 24 = 40
Dmg: 3d6 + 29 ⇒ (3, 1, 5) + 29 = 38


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Don't forget you have an effective +2 to hit a blind creature, in addition to it being flat footed

Rissi flies forward, bringing herself closer to the fray.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

@Seal: the golem is blinded, hence the miss chance. It is up on the 30' platform but air walking out from it.

Seal hits the iron archer hard but not hard enough to bring it down!

Initiative:

1. Lucian, Rissi, Kufieno, Miana, and Seal
2. Iron Archer (97 dmg, slowed 1 rnds, blinded DC 20)

Kufieno and Miana are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Now that Miana is flying, Kufieno movess up as he casts a spell, charging his hand with electricity.

MTA: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 38
Shocking Grasp: 5d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 6, 3) + 5 = 24
Sneak?: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

EF, I was trying to Sunder the Iron Golem's Bow, not attack the golem itself.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

BoF for +2 to AC/hit

"Right behind you!", Miana quips to Kufieno as he heads over to the golem.

Miana flies up and joins Kufieno in giving the golem an electrified boot to the face.

Single round of elemental fury as a swift action for +1d6 electrical damage

Shocking boot to the head charge: 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 17 + 2 + 2 = 38
Damage on hit: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 5) + 5 = 17
Electrical damage on hit: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Golembane scarab bypasses the DR

AC is 28


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

ooc:
@Seal: Oh sorry, I meant to address that but forgot: The bow isn't listed in its gear or in its attacks, it just has a supernatural ability called "Arrows of Wrath", which mentions "when the iron archer attacks with its bow, it fires arrow-shaped bolts of energy..." So it's a bit confusing because it mentions a bow but doesn't actually have a bow. So I decided to think of it as the bow being made of iron and supernaturally part of the golem itself so sundering the bow was equivalent to just attacking the golem. Hopefully that's a decent compromise! It'll be gone soon anyways:

The suli squad flies up to save the day, destroying the pesky element-firing iron golem! Picking among the remnants, you discover that its eyes were actually valuable gemstones. One is a diamond worth 5000 gp and the other is a gem of brightness (13 charges).

The next room behind the golem's stage has two engraved circles in the ground surrounding large runes in their center. One is red while the other is blue.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Works for me, boss! I'm now scared of the 5000 gp diamond. =v). Am I the only one who didn't see this up since yesterday?

Sealman plays with the gem of brightness, turning the light on and off. Sometimes slowly, to set the mood. Then rapidly to cause a strobe effect. He does this until Rissi walks over to him and holds out her paw silently. The dwarf looks at the cowled wizard, with a head shake and tries to hide the gem behind his back ... still glowing. Rissi still keep her paw out with a slow curling of the fingers, then extending back into an open paw. Sealman relents and gives the gem to Rissi. He then gathers up his weapons and leans of the edge to call out to Thunderpuss.

"Guard the enterance. Don't let anything come into this room."

He then allows the magik folk deal with the sigils.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufi floats to the ground next to Seal and watches the dwarf, an amused look on his face. Seeing the runes, he squats down on his haunches and peers at them. "Miss Rissi, do have any idea what they are?"

KN: arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41 +2 more for traps


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Elemental themed, perhaps; given the nature of these halls it would make sense if these symbols are somehow *squeak* linked to fire and ice, or one of the other essential elements of the universe. Beyond this conjecture, I might also guess the runes to be teleportation circles of some sort. If this theory proves to be true, I worry that wherever they lead may be a room - perhaps even a pocket plane - saturated with the representation of said element - inhospitable to those not of suli origin. All conjecture, though." She pauses for a moment in her explanation, drawing back her hood to meticulously groom her furry nose and whiskers. "One might try applying the corresponding element to the circles, assuming them to be some manner of key. Let me *chiii* see with magical senses."

Take 10 on the checks. Arcana 40 and Spellcraft 39


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

After some study Rissi is certain that her second hypothesis is true: they are teleportation circles. It is not clear that they are actually attuned to any element though and more likely that they are simply color-coded to work in one direction. Somebody likes Portal....

ooc:
Played Portal for the first time a few years ago and loved it but didn't have time to devote to it. Tried playing it again this summer and made myself motion-sick. I also got motion sick trying to play Minecraft. But I don't get car/plane/roller-coaster sick! Stupid body can't handle virtual motion.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Making the leap? Ready to move on?


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Now that you mention it...

Lucian heals himself - as well as any companion that might need it of course - before stepping through the portal.
CSW: 3d8 + 13 ⇒ (1, 7, 5) + 13 = 26
CMW: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 8) + 10 = 23


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Before they make their way through, Rissi casts two heroism spells - one upon herself, one upon Lucian.

Doesn't stack with good hope, but might come in handy

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana will bravely step through the portal first Unless an impulsive Sealman beats her to it!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno sidles up to the portal, ready to take his turn.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Sealman will allow Miana to go first. He keeps Isoult out and taps her with his Lead Blades wand.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Ok, holidays are over! Back to business!

The red portal seems to have no effect from this end but the party bravely marches through the blue portal!

This long chamber is filled with practice dummies dressed in battered and scorched suits of armor and a few contraptions bearing sharp implements. Several doors and two open corridors exit the chamber along each side wall. An opening in the opposite wall leads to what apperas to be a meeting hall.

Six warriors with red and purple hair (and an Azlanti look to their faces) are practicing their swordplay against six sinspawn with greataxes but upon your entrance, the twelve fighters turn their attention to the intruders instead!

gm rolls:

e: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Kufieno: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Lucian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Miana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Rissi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Sealman: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Initiative:

1. Kufieno and Seal
2. Warriors of Wrath
3. Miana, Rissi, and Lucian

Kufieno and Seal are up!

3,601 to 3,650 of 4,673 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.