GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,201 to 5,250 of 7,001 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>

Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Hopefully Ting can tear his way out from the inside.

Could I be a pain and make my movement be this round. I intended to do some self-buffing before going into combat.

Basically, can we retrospectively say that I drank a potion of heroism last round, and that this round Quinn drinks a potion of fly?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Next round, I will fly to Brallenera and give her an extract of 'jump'. If the +8 to her acrobatics will let her safely cross the gap.


Ongoing

No problem with that. It will mean, though, that you were outside of the cacophony effect, so you'll risk falling prey to it in spite of my nat 20 i rolled on your behalf. That's up to you.

Quinn does even more buffing.
=====================

Far out....round 3

Ting (grappled, 2 con dmg.)
-----------
Mouther
-----------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn

Liberty's Edge

"Squawk" realizing he's been swallowed by the ugly thing Ting draws his kukri and dagger using the kukri he begins to cut his way out.

Move action: draws weapons, swallowed/grappled: attack: kukri - 2 str. pa, ff
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11


Ongoing

Ting hacks his way free, and the mouther reforms.
-------------------
Mouther (-6)

Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 1d4 ⇒ 2
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 1d4 ⇒ 3 Hit.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 1d4 ⇒ 2

After his escape, Ting is bitten twice, but the mouther can't get a hold.
The mouther makes a spittle attack against Ting, provoking.
AoO, kukri: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Spit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d4 ⇒ 3
Ting deals more dmg, but it leaves him blinded for 3 rounds.
-------------------------

Brallenera & Carr
Quinn (will be moving)


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Brallenera, hold fast, I have a potion to let you leap the gap.”

The gap is <10ft so with a +12 you’ll definitely get across.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... why didn't you tell me earlier?

Brallenera seems annoyed and angry


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”I needed my own potion first, so that I can reach you.”

I also have a bunch of potions and extracts like shield and bull’s strength which might be handy. I know swallowing is a free action that even unconscious characters can do. How about feeding others a potion?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

I can’t help Carr across, and this pre-gen has no ranged weapons which I might lend to him.

Liberty's Edge

not to be pushy, but how many rounds are you folks talking here? Do I need to roll up a new character?


Ongoing

Looks like 1 round worth of prepping (this one), another to get to the other side. So 2, 3 perhaps.
Feeding others a potion is a full round action.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww.. Beaky can't wait!

Without any regard for her safety, Brallenera rushes on the chain, to try to save her comrade

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 22


Ongoing

Brallenera makes it across.
Any other action?

Carr & Quinn

Is Quinn going to hand that extract to Carr instead?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr continues trying to cross the train, however ineffectually. "I'm coming, bird-brain. Don't you die on me!"

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Now that there's a sense of urgency, evidently Carr has no trouble crossing the chain... once on the other side he pulls his sword and shield back out and readies for a fight.

Really can't wait until next level when my speed ups by 5 ft...


Ongoing

Ting, you can post ahead if you want.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... I'm coming, Beaky! Please don't die!

Can't do much from that distance, and I'm more effective in close combat


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn shrugs and slugs a different potion Shield and then takes a moment to study the creature Studied Target.

I can make a flying charge in next round but the studied target is important to making Quinn effective in combat.

Liberty's Edge

"Squawk" Blinded again, Ting drops the dagger and draws a potion out of his pouch and quickly drinks it. He then steps back hoping he doesn't fall off of the stone tablet.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Ongoing

Don't you mean in the reverse order, to avoid aoo? :P
I have you at 13 hp currently.
-----------------
Mouther (-12) lets out evil noises.

Will Brallenera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Miss. 1d100 ⇒ 4
Will Carr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Miss. 1d100 ⇒ 8
Both Brallenera and Carr are overwhelmed by it, but retain their focus to do what they need to do.

The mouther moves up to Ting, and starts biting again.

Bite 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Miss.
Bite 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 1d4 ⇒ 1 Miss.
Bite 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 1d4 ⇒ 3 Hit.
Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 1d4 ⇒ 1 Hit.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Ting is grappled.
Bite 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
Bite 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 1d4 ⇒ 3 Hit.
Bite 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 3 Hit.

Ting is gnawed and bitten all over, taking 14 dmg, and passing out from the wounds.
Unstable at -1, con roll please.
---------------------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

+1 axe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Awww..leave Beaky alone, you nasty thing!

Afraid to hit her own companion, Brallenera doesnt put all her strenght in the blow.

Liberty's Edge

sorry I wasn't thinking, with your permission I did mean the opposite order

con.: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


Ongoing

I made a small calc error on HP.
You were at 48 after healing from the traps.
1st biting -17 > 31
2nd round swallow whole and 2 con dmg (-4 HP in effect). > 10
3rd round -5 from bites. +6 from CLW.
4th round (current, GM forgot to label the round #) -14
So at -3 atm, which you passed stabilize for.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn flies over the gap, charging at the creature.
AC currently 17
attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Ongoing

Botting.

Carr charges the mouther.
Blade to ugly!: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Unfortunately it's a miss.

Brallenera and Quinn deals 4 more dmg between them.
===========================

Far out....round 4

Ting (grappled, 2 con dmg, stable)
-----------
Mouther (-16)
Gibbers again.
Will Brallenera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 1d100 ⇒ 88 Target, 1 Carr, 2 Mouther: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Will Carr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 1d100 ⇒ 48
Will Quinn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Quinn resists, but Brallenera gains an irresistable urge to put a smackdown on Carr, in her confusion. He himself is standing there, blabbering jibberish.

Maintain?: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 5 = 21
The mouther swallows Ting again.
Biting: 6d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2) = 14, thats 4 points too many.
Sorry Ting. :(

It moves 5ft NE.
Rt vs Quinn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Miss.
-----------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn (can post ahead)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

hit Carr?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Technically, I should add 1 point of damage with my Trait..but I don't think I hit

Brallenera feels compelled to attack Carr, but refrains her blow


Ongoing

Just say it, the dicebot says you find him too pretty to properly hit. ^^


Ongoing

Silly me. Carr was still staring and babbling.

Quinn steps up to the mouther, slashing his cane.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Slash: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Could someone move Quinn 5ft east please.

The cane falls short a bit of connecting.
===============

Far out, round 5

The mouther lets out the eerie noise again.
Will Brallenera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 1d100 ⇒ 71
Will Carr: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Carr's mind steels itself, and resists the noise now.
Brallenera though, becomes a masochist briefly, feeling the urge to hit herself.

The mouther bites at Quinn.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Grappled.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Gnaw: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Quinn becomes grappled and is gnawed for 5 dmg.
The mouther makes a spit attack against Carr, at which Quinn makes a slash.
Aoo: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 2 = 24 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Quinn slashes it across some of its many eyes for 2 dmg.

Rt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Fort Carr: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Carr is hit in the face, suffering blindness for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.
Brallenera smacks herself in the face with her axe's flat side.
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Carr & Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Round 5 Quinn is no longer charging so AC up to 19

Quinn struggles to escape escape artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

This party needs some ranged combat options.


Ongoing

Quinn manages to wrestle himself free of the mouther's grasp.
The drool coming from his clothes, where the biting was done...yuck.

Carr (blinded)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr is blind... as he cannot properly see, he cannot five foot step, so he starts casting so that once he IS able to see, he can inflict some real hurt on the mouther. "I am not able to effectively see, if anyone could guide me to the enemy, that would be appreciated."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Assuming that escaping was a standard action
Quinn flies straight up 5ft step so it can’t reach me. and directs Carr where the beast is.


Ongoing

Carr will surprise us all with a casting of..... what exactly will it be? :o

And Quinn directs angel boy.
=============================

Far out, round 6

The mouther screams some otherworldly noises again.
Will Brallenera, 3rd time's a charm?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Yes!
Spit vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Fort vs blindness: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Brallenera is spit in the face too, for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds of blinded.

The mouther goes for 1 Brallenera 2 Carr: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Bite 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit, no dmg.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Bite 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit, no dmg.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Bite 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 1d4 ⇒ 4 Hit, 2 dmg.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 1d4 ⇒ 4 Hit, 6 dmg.
Bite 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit, no dmg.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Grappled.
Bite 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 1d4 ⇒ 3 Hit, 1 dmg.
Bite 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 1d4 ⇒ 4 Hit, 2 dmg.

Brallenera is bitten, and while her tough hide protects her from part of the damage, the mouther still bites her for 11 dmg.
------------------------
Brallenera (grappled, blind) & Carr (blinded)


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn draws a vial of alchemists fire and drops it on the creature.

touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
fire damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Ongoing

<SHRIEK!!>

*Sizzling SFX*

5 fire dmg to the mouther.

Brallenera & Carr

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr grows, and once again as he has the deficit of acting without eyes, he learns to listen more carefully, to feel out the creature in the darkness, and then he swings.

Finish Enlarge Person, Move to gain Blind-Fight, then attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 -2 if I don't get flank
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 6 = 18
Miss Chance: 2d100 ⇒ (24, 56) = 80 I don't know if you want me to take high or low, but there's one of each, so I hit somewhere.


Ongoing

51+ are the pretty numbers, so that'a hit.

Carr hacks down, striking the mouther for 13 dmg, as it seems somewhat resilient.

Brallenera (blind & grappled)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera , with tears in her blue blinded eyes, is hell bent on avenging Beaky

RAGE! Grappled Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 27
RAGE DMG: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
51+ hit; Blind: 1d100 ⇒ 59

Awww...now I got you right where I wanted to. TAKE THAT! Try to eat me!


Ongoing

Brallenera plants her axe into the mouther's top, making it shriek in pain.

Its grip quickly fades, the mouther dissolving into nothingness.

And...and... here comes the best part!

The scene fades, and you all feel yourselves dragged through a wormhole of dark colors, ending in a flash!

...

.....

....... and you all wake up on the floor in front of the gate.
Ting does too, but he's suffering from a splitting headache, as if run over by a coach.

This headache imposes a –1 on all further attack rolls, damage rolls, and skill checks made while inside the Tangle.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Wait, what..? Well, this is a relief Master Ting.”

Quinn looks around thoughtfully, chewing on some jerky.

Liberty's Edge

GM Chyro wrote:

Ting does too, but he's suffering from a splitting headache, as if run over by a coach.

This headache imposes a –1 on all further attack rolls, damage rolls, and skill checks made while inside the Tangle.

:-) A head ache and -1 is SO much better than all dead!

Propping himself up on an elbow, Ting nods his head vigorously at Quinn "You's is bloody well wroight!"

Standing up he looks from Brallenera to Carr "You's bloody well seen 'at wroight?" He lulls his tongue in a tengu smile, "Well's we may as well takes a look-see a'hind tha door."

Sword in hand, he then carefully inspects the door then takes a look inside.

He will take 20 (31) on perception for the door, and take 10(21) on perception looking into the room. Let's just say he is moving slow and careful!


Ongoing

Let's say i need the pdf for the next action to happen. ;)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww. we should heal ourselves first, Beaky. If you aren't really dead, we shouldn't try to get you dead for real next time.

Liberty's Edge

edit: ninja'd by Brallenera, not a bad idea: The problem is I don't recall where tings HP was, GM Chyro any Idea? or should I start doing math?

does that mean he needs to roll? I forgot his skill checks were -1 as well. Ok here it is just incase.
perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Ongoing

You've got me there. :o
But Brallenera was healing people, so huzzah! ^^

Mistress of Mayhem wrote:
Beaky +36 hp (39/49) Angelface +5 Hp (36/39) Stickman +16 Hp (31/31), MoM +18 HP (63/70)

Given you healed yourself, you are at 48/49.

=======================================
Nothing is wrong with the door, and Ting pushes it open.

This chamber is lined with symbols like those near the entryway. There are obvious signs of a recent struggle, including blood and the corpse of a morlock.

Drag marks slide through a pool of blood formed around the head of the morlock, indicating a large creature was pulled through the sealed door on the east side of the room.
The door in the east wall is intricately formed from bronze. Four interconnected, circular windows reveal a confusing series of cogs and sprockets within.

Levers, dials, and knobs protrude from the frames surrounding the window, but nothing appears to be an obvious latch.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn is intrigued and moves close to the device, inspecting it without touching.
same score for perception and all knowledge skills, so this should cover whatever is relevant. Plus inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + (4) = 26

Liberty's Edge

Ting cocks his head, shifting from one foot to the other, 'Well, 'at's not what I's was expectin' wroight." Ting joins Quinn and inspects the door.

aid another: perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Ongoing

-Wroight- , time for the next hurdle.

As Quinn and Ting sate their curiosity and study the door, them observing seems to set something in motion.

The doors to the previous area rumble, and are closing. From the chutes in the ceiling, water starts pouring in, very rapidly!

At this point, the door will seal itself in 1 round.

Two small gears and three stipes, faintly form two eyes, a mouth and brows, as the thing is set in motion. It seems to look straight ahead at the two in front of it.

There are 5 puzzles on the door, which must be solved to proceed. Each closes 1 chute.
Beating the door at an intelligence check, as a standard action, solves 1 puzzle.
Losing such a check, the door re-opens a (if any) closed chute.


If Brallenera and Carr want to get themselves to safety, they'd have to move now. Otherwise the only way out is to solve the puzzles.

Liberty's Edge

ouch, intelligent checks... not tings forte :-)

ting looks at the chutes and then at his friends, shrugging his shoulders.

GM Chyro, is 'aid another' possible?

Also would someone drinking a 'potion of gaseous form' be able to escape?


Ongoing

Aid others work only with skill checks.
The doors will firmly seal themselves, lacking holes to sneak through in a gaseous form. :o

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Nothing other than Intelligence will do anything?

5,201 to 5,250 of 7,001 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.