GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,151 to 5,200 of 7,001 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>

Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn also knocks back his potion.
cmw: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 2) + 3 = 12


Ongoing

Ok, everyone's looking a bit more healthy again.

Party vitals after electro trap:

Brallenera: 45/70
Carr: 32/40
Quinn: 22/31
Ting: 47/49

Onwards, brave adventurers!

Hour 7:
Progress!

The walls angle inward more at this crossroads, but the ceiling soars to impossible heights above. A spatter of fresh blood marks the left wall.


3 passes
3 misses
1 no progress

--------------------
Hour 8:
Result 20, merely time loss.
--------------------

Hour 9:
Result 19, a miss.
1d3 ⇒ 3


Ongoing

As you come past a corner, Ting steps into a small pool of water, as a couple of morlocks and beetles were walking by.

Undercommon:

"Surfacers!! Attack!!"

=========================================

Init:

B: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Q: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
T: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Beetles: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Morlocks: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Morlock run-in, round 1

Ting
-----------
Morlocks
-----------
Brallenera
Quinn
-----------
Beetles
-----------
Carr

Liberty's Edge

His Bastard sword resting on his shoulder, Ting lulls his tongue in a tengu smile, drawing a chakram, he steps to the south. "I'f'n you's don't mind Mistress, I's'll let 'em come ta us, wroight." He then throws the chakram at the Morlock blue to the northern side of the tunnel.

Move: draws chakram, 5 ft step, attack: chakram
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 for damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awwww, I don't mind. Do you remember I too have an Healing wand to use?

I'm back, now that Paizo isn't down anymore. I got 23 charges left in my CLW wand, could we have Carr use it on those who need it?


Ongoing

Ting's chakram flies through the air like a shiny frisbee, and slices the blue morlock in the shoulder as it hits the wall beyond.
---------------------
Blue (-7) moves up to Ting, and seems to wait for its comrade to join him.
Green joins in the square, and blue then swings his club at Ting.

Club, special tactics: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18 Dmg, SA: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (2) = 8
Green swings after that.
Club, special tactics: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10 Dmg, SA: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (1) = 8
Both clubs fall short of hitting Ting.
------------------------
Brallenera
Quinn

-----------
Beetles
-----------
Carr

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves and meets the morlock with her dwarfen axe

Attack, +1 Dwarf waraxe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack, Crit?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Dmg: 2d10 + 8 ⇒ (8, 7) + 8 = 23

Awww... some well needed exercise


Ongoing

Blue loses its function to live, and drops dead, being axed in the face is deadly.

Quinn
-----------
Beetles
-----------
Carr

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww.. that gotta leave a mark.

says Brallenera with a savage grin

Liberty's Edge

Ting lulls his tongue and releases a noise that sounds a little like a crow laughing. "Caw, caw, caw, you's is wroight 'air, 'at's fer sure."


Ongoing

Quinn walks up to Ting.

"Surely that spot on its pelvis is a weak one.", as he makes a pointing with his sword cane.

Aid other, attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
--------------
Beetles
Both dig themselves underground. Only green resurfaces to attack Ting.
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
But Ting was too fast in stepping aside from the emerging beetle, and no nibbling on tengu feet right now.
---------------
Carr

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr draws his sword and readies his shield, prepared to strike at any beetle which emerges.

Readied action to strike at any beetle or other hostile creature coming into range.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Ongoing

Carr keeps a sharp eye on his surroundings, as the team goes to the following round.
=======================

Morlock run-in, round 2

Ting
-----------
Morlock
-----------
Brallenera & Quinn
-----------
Beetles
-----------
Carr


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Thanks for botting, hard getting on here.

Brallenera, Quinn can also activate the wand as CLW is on the investigator's list

Liberty's Edge

'Still ugly.' ting studies the Morlock for a second and then grasping his bastard sword in both talons attacks.

aid another, studies green, + 1 bastard sword, two handed, PA, FF ST
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 20 for damage: 1d10 + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 21


Ongoing

The hit leaves the morlock standing by the skin of its gods-awful teeth.

Acro: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
It makes a leap away, fleeing for its dear life!
---------------
Brallenera & Quinn
---------------
Beetles
---------------
Carr

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Brallenera waits to see if any beetle attack


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn looks thoughtfully at the beetle close to him and his sword cane snakes out.

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Ongoing

Quinn makes a quick jab at the beetle, but it slides off the carapace.
-----------------
Blue beetle resurfaces at Carr's feet, who immediately lets his weapon make acquainted with the beetle!

Brallenera's attack is a miss, though.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Not going to happen.

Green bites at Quinn.
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Once again, he finds his foot to have become a chewing toy for oversized bugs.
--------------
Carr

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr once more swings on the beetle, hoping to down the foe! He takes a moment to empower his swing, at the cost of accuracy.

Move to Martial Flexibility (Power Attack), Standard to Attack

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Ongoing

<SPLAT!>

Carr crushes the bug with ease.
=================================

Morlock run-in, round 3

Ting
Brallenera & Quinn
-----------
Beetle
-----------
Carr

Liberty's Edge

"Why's it runnin?" Ting watches the Morlock run, then shrugging his shoulders swings his sword at the remaining beetle.

+ 1 bastard sword, two handed, PA, FF
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 for damage: 1d10 + 6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 6 + 1 = 23


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Let's hope it’s the last of him and he’s gone to lick his wounds, rather than gather allies.”

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... as long as they aren't too hard to beat, who cares?


Ongoing

..and that spells [DEATH] for the 2nd bug.

Combat over!

Liberty's Edge

Ting inspects the Morlock body, and then nods forward, "We's'll 'ead 'at ways, wroight?' He then begins to head the direction the other Morlock ran off.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Ongoing

Party Vitals:

Brallenera: 45/70
Carr: 32/39
Quinn: 17/31
Ting: 47/49

Misses 3
Passes 4
Time loss 2

Ting doesn't see anything noteworthy, where the morlock ran off into...it being three different pathways.
================================
Hour 10: Progress!

The constant, curving sides of this passage close in with every step. What was once a concealed door is broken and left ajar with a tuft of white hair caught in the latch.
-------------------------
Hour 11: With base 2, a miss.
1d20 ⇒ 71d20 ⇒ 101d20 ⇒ 20 Past hazards all.
New hazard: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Who in marching order: 1d4 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 = 9
Holy hell...
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 20 = 25 Extra if hits: 6d4 + 18 ⇒ (3, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4) + 18 = 35

A wall scythe flashes from a hidden spot, slicing poor Ting, leaving him on the ground with a heavy wound, but conscious.

Sorry Ting. :/

Party vitals:

Brallenera: 45/70
Carr: 32/39
Quinn: 17/31
Ting 3/49

Misses 5
Passes 4
Time loss 2.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Roll a lot of dice, then sit with fingers crossed while your GM does everything and you feel player agency draining away... Oh, and you might randomly die... not the best-written part of an adventure.


Ongoing

I agree with that, tbh.
The other group managed well, granted, their dice were a lot more cooperative with them.
But, if nobody objects, i'll forward this to the next part. You've had your 5 misses, and i'm hand-waving something trivial doing so, 2 morlocks is well within your power to crush within 2 rounds.

But i'll do the rest of the proceeding to the next part in the morning. Work starts early, so i'm calling a day.
Heal up as you best you can, just 2 fights left, and 1 skill check room, but these encounters can be tricky.


Ongoing

The comforting embrace of the bronze door ahead slips further away. The world spins as colors and sounds blend together into a sickening maelstrom.
The chaos passes just as quickly, but the passage is suddenly gone and instead there is now only a scrap of rock, surrounded by inky blackness dotted with distant points of light. Fractured sounds, like whispered curses, float across the darkness.

4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 1) = 11

Liberty's Edge

It's all right, that's what he carries the wand for. Can the scythe trap be disabled?

"Squawk" Looking down at he lacerated abdomen, he looks up at Carr, drawing out us wand, "It's jus' a fleshy wound wroight." Handing the wand to Oracle, he lulls his tongue in a tengu smile, "Would you's mind?"

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
total of 45 Hp restored, four 1's and three 2's, yikes

Ting smiles his tengu smile as he sees the bronze doors, but then as the world spins out of control, ting regains his senses, "You's got's ta be's bloddy kidding me's wroight." He then begins to carefully look around.

interesting image on the map page! Is that in fact our map? can Ting take 20 (31) on perception to look around or does he need to roll?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

knowledge check to figure out what is going on (I have same bonus for all knowledge) with inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + (2) = 24


Ongoing

No need to disable it.
Why yes, the map is interesting.
I'll get to the details when i get back home.
Suffice to say, you're rather spacing out here, literally. ;)

Whatever the perception or knowledge roll ends up, two things are certain.

The rocks connect via chains, which you'll have to cross to get anywhere.

There is a big circle in the center.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... we need to heal everyone first. Just use my wand.I could do it but I don't fully master the trick, and we better hurry before the next attack

Brallenera gives her wand to anyone more adept at using it, probably Angelface

23 charges left on my CLW wand

Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Beaky: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Angelface: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Stickman: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Stickman: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Mistress Of Mayhem: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Beaky +36 hp (39/49) Angelface +5 Hp (36/39) Stickman +16 Hp (31/31), MoM +18 HP (63/70),8 Charges left


Ongoing

Ting healed himself already, so your wand stays at 14 charges.

And we proceed with the trippy scene!
-----------------------------

The team finds themselves devided across the floating rocks, yet find they have little time to take in the surreal surrounding, as incomprehensible whispers enter the air.

Then the runic circle starts glowing, and from it, materializes something grotesque.

Kn. Dungeoneering 20:

A gibbering mouther.

Aberration traits.

Extra question for every +5 of beating the DC.

Crossing a chain is a DC 14 acrobatics, moving 1/2 speed.
Not passing merely mean you make no progress during the attempt.

===================

Init:

B: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Q: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
T: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Monster: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Far out....round 1

Ting
-----------
Creature
-----------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn

Liberty's Edge

dungioneering: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"Well, you's is one ugly critter, wroight?" Ting then begins to cross the chain.

double move, chain is 15 ft, so equivalent to 30, 5 ft before 5 ft after?


Ongoing

Yes.

Ting quickly crosses the chain, which proves to be somewhat wobbly.
------------------
The creature lets out a noise of otherwordly screams.
Will Ting: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
He barely passes his save.

It spits something filthy at him.
RT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Fort Ting vs blind: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Blinded: 1d4 ⇒ 1
It then moves 5ft closer and makes lots of bite attacks against him.
Yuck!

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 1d4 ⇒ 1 Miss.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
Grab?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Ting becomes grappled.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d4 ⇒ 1 Hit.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 1d4 ⇒ 2 Hit.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 1d4 ⇒ 4 Hit.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 1d4 ⇒ 4 Hit.

Ting is bitten all over for 17, poor guy, on top of blinded and grappled.
--------------------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn (go post ahead)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Careful, that’s a Gibbering Mouther, a terrible abberation. Don’t get too-“

As Ting is wrapped up, Quinn sighs, ”close”

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww.. you mean we should shoot it from afar? What if he eats Beaky first?

How much time to cross the chains by taking 20?


Ongoing

Taking 10, let alone 20, is not an option in combat.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, but I ain't fighting, yet.^^

Acrobatics, AP: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 4 = 11


Ongoing

Brallenera gets to the chain, but her first step trying to ascend slips, leaving her on the floating rock for now.

Carr
Quinn

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr looks at the chain and knows there is no way he's making his way across it. "I can't get across this, not a chance... but maybe you can." He spends his turn giving Brallenera some aid. Five foot up, standard for guidance, move is wasted basically.

Know(Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Do not know what that is.


Ongoing

If a nagaji paladin in heavy armor could cross one of the smaller chains, why couldn't you? :)

==>Quinn

=======================

(Ting can post ahead)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Because I'm lame, and it would take me several rounds of checks nearly impossible for me to make (40%) to get across.


Ongoing

Botting Quinn.

Quinn breaths in and out, grabbing his sword cane as he makes attempt to get onto the chain before him.
Acro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Acro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
He balances himself along 8 feet of chain, before coming to a halt, as he almost leans too far to one side.
=================================

Far out....round 2

Ting (blinded, grappled)
-----------
Creature
-----------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn

Liberty's Edge

"Squawk!" Let go's o' me you's bloody mouthy blatherer!"blind from the acid and Bleeding from several bites, Ting attempts to break loose of the monster.

standard action: Break grapple, if successful, 5 ft step north
break grapple: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13


Ongoing

Ting struggles, but is unable to free himself.
----------------------

The mouther gnaws to try maintain its hold on Ting.
Continue grapple?: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 5 = 32
It holds Ting firmly, and what Brallenera was shouting, actually happens.

The thing opens its maw, and swallows Ting whole!
Dmg: 6d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4) = 17, and also dealing 2 con dmg.

It moves closer to Quinn, and lets out a cackling.
Will Quinn vs confusion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
But Quinn's mind is sharp, and he resists it.

Brallenera & Carr
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 = 7

Awwww... it has eaten Beaky!

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr grumbles and tries to make it across the chain, maneuvering around Brallenera.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

He spends all of his time and effort trying to get across the chain, but his feet slip and he doesn't make any more progress than the barbarian.

5,151 to 5,200 of 7,001 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.