GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,101 to 5,150 of 7,001 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves toward the morlock and strikes, hitting her target

+1 Axe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Ongoing

I assume blue.

AoO beetle, since debris is rough terrain: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

*Hurk*

It is none too pleased, and bares its teeth.
----------
Its share of Ankle le Dwarf tartar out of its reach, the beetle has to try its mandibles at Ankle le investigator.
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
But like before, the beetle falls short of landing a hit.
----------
Carr, Quinn & Ting


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

sword thrust: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Quinn focuses and has another prod at the beetle.


Ongoing

Indeed, the sword cane bypasses into a weak spot, but it's not quite dead yet.

Carr & Ting

Liberty's Edge

Ting Studies the morloks blue for a second, "You's is some ugly buggers, ain't ya." He then swings at the one he was eyeing with his bastard sword.

Move action: Studied target, attacks blue: + 1 bastard sword, two handed, PA, FF ST
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28 for damage: 1d10 + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr had meant to strike the blue morlock, not the beetle, but la, specificity lacks.

Carr once again tries his luck at swinging his giant sword, this time however he takes time to adjust his stance and figures out he can strike both morlocks if he just tries hard enough.

5 foot to move, move for martial flexibility for cleave, standard to cleave.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12SERIOUSLY? A SECOND TWO IN A ROW?

Of course evidently he may be trying too hard, and his swing goes wide.


Ongoing

Ting's sword hacks into the blue morlock's cranium, and its eyes twitch, before Ting pulls his sword back out.

Carr's luck is having him wait a little longer.
=============================

The door to the maze, round 3

Green makes a jump away.
Leaping: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Club: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Its own inaccuracy streak continues, for which Ting's head is grateful.
------------------
Brallenera
------------------
Beetle
------------------
Carr, Quinn & Ting

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Does that thing provoke from me for moving in my threatened area?


Ongoing

Surprisingly not. Their leap ability does not provoke.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Okay, only asked because things like ride-by only avoid provoking from target. I really wanna hit something. :(

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera follows the last humanoid and tries to axe him

+1 Axe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Ongoing

When the axe comes swinging, the morlock ducks and avoids injury.
----------------
Beetle wants Investigator ankle tartar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

(NomNom)

The beetle is chewing on Quinns foot.
-----------------
Carr, Quinn & Ting


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"Ahh, gah, cursed beetle!"

cane sword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr moves up and swings on the morlock with great fury!

Swift to rage. He's mad this time.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 1) + 8 = 13

Carr's blade whistles through the air with force.

Liberty's Edge

"Good riddance ta one bloody jumpers, wroight ." Ting steps beside the Mistress of Mayhem, and studies the other creature."Why don't you's just die you's ugly bugger!" He then swings his bastard sword at it.

5 ft step, Studies target: Green, attacks green: + 1 bastard sword, two handed, PA, FF ST
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25 for damage: 1d10 + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 23


Ongoing

And between the boys' determined attacks, the second beetle and morlock bite the dust.

Combat over.

With the enemy out of the way, the searching goes well.

Between the debris, you see about 50 crude idols, and there are some humanoid sacrificial victims too.

The heavy bronze gates stand ajar.....

Liberty's Edge

Ting pulls out one of the pots they found in the earlier beetles nests, drinking it, he asks nodding at the bronze gates. "Do we's have time ta search in here now, or do you's blokes want ta search when we's come back?"

clw: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"I would just as soon proceed before my strength fades, though if we need to I can grow again at a later time," Carr mentions.

Liberty's Edge

ting nods, "Asked and answered wroight." and enters the bronze doors, moving cautiously, keeping a keen eye out first on the stairs then the dorway.

ting will take 20(31) on perception for the warping and flickering stairs then the door. Just in case the stairs or door are trapped
disable trap: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32


Ongoing

Nothing turns out to be trapped.

Just how team advventurers likes it best.
Ready for entering the maze?

Liberty's Edge

Ting shrugs his shoulders, "Well's 'ere we goes, wroight." he then enters the maze, moving slow, sword in one talon, the other stuck in his chakram pouch.

moving slow enough to take 10 (21) on perception, do you want any other rolls?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

As the group moves forward, Quinn retrieves a potion from his pack and carries it in his off-hand. His sword remains in the other.


Ongoing

Skill checks time, the maze!

The team steps through the heavy doors.
The curving, branching halls of this structure are lined with the same stone as the natural caverns outside, and the arched ceiling meets high overhead.

Nearly every surface boasts inscribed text—some of it delicate and flowing, but surrounded by a tangle of jagged and hastily etched scribbles.
The endless twisting passageways inspire a faint sense of vertigo, as if the floor were swaying underfoot.

Ok, so here's how it works.
To get through the maze, pick 1 of your party as 'the skill check leader'. He/she does the main roll, and the others can do aid other rolls.
The three skills you can choose from, are Perception, Kn. Dungeoneering, and Kn. Arcana.
----------------
5 successful checks are required. On a miss of 4 or less, you only lose time, on a miss of 5 and more, you run into an encounter.

Who will be the one for the main skill checks?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Mylvwara would love this! Unortunately Quinn just has +8 on each skill. Ting has +11 to perception, anyone better that?


Ongoing

And he scored a decent 21 for a 1st check.

Liberty's Edge

So are they allowed to 'take 10' or 'take 20' on the perception checks? If so Ting would scratch and peck his way slowly up the maze 'taking 20' till he was out or got into combat.


Ongoing

Grandmaster Torch pressed on the matter to find his friend asap.
Take 10 is fine, take 20 is unavailable.

Edit: you might want to roll in future checks, the DC is pretty high.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

In the interest of pbp efficiency, I'll put five aid another checks here.

aid another:

aid another 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
aid another 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
aid another 3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
aid another 4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
aid another 5: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Ongoing

Quite. If Brallenera and Carr would make 5 aid other checks, and Ting 4 more checks to represent the 1st 5, thanks. :)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr's eyes are pretty sharp.

Aid Another:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Good lord, maybe I should've been the one making the regular checks. There go all my good rolls.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Perception, Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception, Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Perception, Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perception, Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Perception, Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Ongoing

Aid other rolls are all green, sir.
Now, Ting, let's see your rolls.

Liberty's Edge

sorry about the delay
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Ongoing

I said 5, but the PDF mentions 10 successes. Oh boy...
A miss by 5 of more auto-triggers even traps.
EDIT!: Survival is also an option, with a little lower DC.

1d20 ⇒ 4
During the 1st hour, things seemed to go well, however danger loomed around a corner.

Reflex rolls.
B: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Q: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
T: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Quinn holds his pace in time, but the other three notice too late....a danger of the maze!

"Aiiiiieeee!"
Falling dmg: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 5) = 10

Nostalgia, good old DOS games.
----------------

Hour 2.
Ting finds mostly safe passages, but isn't making much progress into the maze.
----------------

Hour 3..
The passageway seems to continue ahead as far as you can see. The imprint of a single hoof stands in the dust gathered along the left wall.
-----------------

Hour 4.
The tunnel makes four hard lefts before coming to an intersection. The remains of a bronze mechanism, recently destroyed, lies on the floor.
-----------------
Hour 5.
1d20 ⇒ 1

More reflex rolls.
B: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Q: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
T: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
"Not agaiinnnnn!
Oof...: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) = 7

Current:
2 misses
2 passes
1 without progress

Can i get 10 more please.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

So survival, is there anything else that has a significantly lower DC? I can literally make any check at a minimum of +4 (not counting ACP), and some as high as +15, so seriously... also I can have scent, darkvision, most anything I need to have. I'm just trying to not have us die / waste a ton of resources. Also, did I or Quinn pass reflex #2?


Ongoing

Ah my bad, sorry, removing Carr from falling on #2.
Em, how are you going to get scent?
Survival has the lower DC than perception or the Knowledge checks.

Liberty's Edge

so we took 17 more points damage? Do you mind if I ask how much lower is the survival? Ting has a +7

Ting climbs out of the pit, "Um. Carr would you's mind wagglin' 'is wand fer me?"
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

that would put him back at 44 hp. and the wand @ 36

so is it ok to add seven for survival or eleven for perception? Or is that asking you to metagame?

Also since he has trapfind, can he add thirteen to perception?

skill: 1d20 ⇒ 11
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 19
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 13
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 8
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 20
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 2
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 11
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 14
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 2
skill: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Ongoing

Survival DC lies at 24.
Trapfind bonus won't be of much use here, as you're trying to find your way through opposed to searching a room for traps themselves.

If you wish to devide between skills, sure. You could do a 50/50 on them, or pick one and use its modifiers. Teency weency meta, maybe? ;)

Liberty's Edge

I didn't know what the survival or perception DC were so lets go Survival this time...

that makes those numbers for a survival roll: 18, 26, 20, 15, 27, 9, 18, 21, 9, 10,

Does that work or do you want me to roll.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Chyro, were you adding +6 to Tings rolls for aid another?

Ting, aid another might be less reliable for survival checks (we all have solid perception), so that’s worth making part of your calculation. Ian +1vs +8; Carr is +4 vs +8, Bralenera is +5 vs +7. So you’ve got a near guaranteed +6 vs a more likely +4 and possible +2.


Ongoing

Yes sir, i factored the +6 to the end results on the 1st 5 checks.
If my earlier mention confused Carr, the survival DC is lowest of the 4 skill checks.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8
GM Chyro wrote:
Yes sir, i factored the +6 to the end results on the 1st 5 checks.

And Ting needed to roll a 12 perception to make progress.

Ting, if we all make aid another then the survival target is 11, if one of us fails it is 13. Close call.

Liberty's Edge

well if perception works better those numbers would be: 22, 30, 24, 19, 31, 13, 22, 25, 13,14,

Not sure which to use, that's why I asked for a little 'metagaming' from GM Chyro. Quinn if you feel we should go with perception, I'm ok with that, Ting has a 'CLW' wand :-)


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Hmm, lets go survival and see how the aids go.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
aid another survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Spoiler:
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Survival Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Ongoing

Rolls Brallenera:

Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Aid survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Quinn might like some healing.
Current party vitals:

Brallenera: 61/70
Carr 30/40
Quinn: 7/31
Ting: 44/49

And so the team sets out again.
---------------------------------

Hour 6:
Result 17, a miss.
1d20 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 91d2 ⇒ 1
The path turns narrow, but 5ft. Ting accidentally sets foot where he feels it sink 2 inches.
From ahead, an arc of lightning works its way through the party.
ZAPZAP: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 4) = 16

Party saves:
Reflex Ting: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Brallenera, cover: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12
Carr, cover: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12
Quinn, cover: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
I reckon cover applies, since the lightning arc acts like a spell that originates from point A, like a burst.

Both Ting and Quinn are quick enough to avoid part of the damage, but Brallenera and Carr end up being somewhat static, and with a few hairs standing upright.

Party vitals:

Brallenera: 45/70
Carr: 14/40
Quinn: Depends on earlier healing.
Ting: 36/49

Given injuries, i'll hold to wait for any healing actions.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

This is all Quinn has.

clw wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
wand again: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Quinn gives the spent wand a shake, shrugs and shoved it in his pack.

Liberty's Edge

weren't there three potions of CMW? ting used one already, someone else should use the other two.

Ting looks at his frayed feathers, giving a very-human sigh, "Oy, Carr, I hate's ta keep botherin' ya but would ya give me wand a waggle again?" Ting hands the wand to Carr. and lets him cast.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr uses a spell slot to heal himself. Healing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 6) + 4 = 18

5,101 to 5,150 of 7,001 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.