GM Brunoreturns' Shattered Star

Game Master brunoreturns

Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch needs your help to recover a lost field agent.

Do you have what it takes to serve the Pathfinder Society and save the world?

Party Loot Spreadsheet
Player Handouts


3,051 to 3,100 of 3,402 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral checks out the stairs...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

"The stairs? Or one of the other doors in the previous room?"


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral notices no traps and hears nothing from down the stairs.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

”First abyssal larvae, and then these minor devils,” Squint worries. ”I don’t know if I want to keep going down!”


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

Reillana nods in silent agreement with Squint. "Hopefully it means the next Shard is close," she offers, though without much conviction.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric continues to study the new weapon without paying attention to what has been said. "Okay."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Barkot peers anxiously down the stairs.

"Dere are two udder doors we could check out in da udder room. Mebbe we oughtta do dat 'fore we go down anudder level."


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Barkot gets Deric's attention. "Good call, Barkot." He stows the ranseur on his backpack alongside his spears.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

"I like that plan," murmurs Squint, looking with doubt at the stairs.


Shattered Star Maps

Returning to the statue room, the party looks at the other two doors considering their options.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Shattered Star Maps

As the party relaxes around the statue, enjoying the smell of burnt demon and the feel of slime sliding around their boots, they begin to feel as if some powerful entity has taken an interest in them.

The feeling is neither benevolent nor malevolent. In fact, it seems as if the presence may be wondering if the group has become bored and needs a little excitement.

A distant howling sounds begins echoing lightly from the direction of the open door to the east, at least it seems to be coming from the door to the east. Looking around at each other, Squint's eyes fall on the statue. Is it looking at him? Watching? It seems so lifelike... He swears that the eyes shift to Deric and the weapon it once held.

The northern door shifts and its hinges squeak. As the party's eyes jump around, Paeral swears he can hear a series of thuds through the door to the south. The sound is not close, but could that have been the running tread of some great beast?

The presence shifts to malevolent, and the entire party jumps as the sound of a chuckle breaks the eerie silence, though nobody can place a direction.

Reillana is the first to act, moving toward the western door, but the party quickly follows suit, opening the door quickly and moving into the hallway beyond.

As quickly as they start moving, the presence's notice shifts.


Shattered Star Maps

As the party enters the western hallway, they become aware of a light ahead. Quietly drawing close, reveals an intriguing sight.

The floor of the room is covered with a thin circle of softly glowing runes. The circle extends to the walls on each side. In the center of the circle stands a flame a few inches off the floor, burning happily with no apparent source of fuel.

Gazing at the runes, Reillana has an uncomfortable feeling, like a buzzing that is felt instead of heard. Paeral feels no such effect.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Not sure of what’s going on, Paëral trains his senses on the presence and the runes...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

lol, sorry GM!

Reillana hesitates as she looks at the runes, trying to place the source of that half-felt buzzing sensation.

"I feel...something. I can't place it, but it isn't pleasant." Moving slowly, without taking her eyes off the circle of runes, Reillana draws the Shard of Pride and takes a cautious step closer to the circle.

Any noticable effect from the shard? Not sure if any of these skills apply...
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Sorry, Mysterious Presence GM, rough couple of days at work.

"What's goin' on, Rei?" Barkot moves into the room, longsword at the ready. Surprised by the runes and the mysterious flame, he stops and looks around, trying to make sense of what he sees.

Knowledge (planes?): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric moves 5 feet to get into position if need be.


Shattered Star Maps

Pulling the shard has no noticeable effect, but the step forward makes the sensation a tiny bit more intense. It is unpleasant, but does not seem to be dangerous.

Thinking about circles of runes, Reillana can think of many different spells that involve circles of runes laid out on the ground, though she has never seen anything like this circle. Summoning? Protection?

As she considers the runes and moves a little closer, the fire in the center seems to shift, just a little. Perhaps it was just a normal air current, but for a split second she thought she saw multiple fires.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

Squint is even more rattled than he normally appears.

"Wh-wh-wh-what was that?" he says, his eyes flicking back and forth to the entrance from the hallway and back to the strange source-less flame. "What is th-th-th-that?!"

Knowledge Planes Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

I, for one, apologise for nothing! I posted the most-recent half-assed line of dialogue. (*hee hee*)


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

Behind her mask, Reillana's eyes narrow suspiciously at the flame's momentary shift. "Well...we came here to make discoveries. Spire forgive me, I don't know what else to try." she takes several more steps closer to the circle of runes, though she doesn't touch or cross the line they form.


Shattered Star Maps

As Reillana moves to start walking closer, the fire flares up, fire reaching to the ceiling and heat washing over the party.

As the light subsides to a more normal level the party blinks the glare away and looks up as two medium sized fires have split off from the central fire, leaving only a campfire sized flame behind. The two new fires start moving toward the party.

Knowledge(Planes) DC 13:
These are fire elementals, and you know they have elemental traits.

Initiative:

Paëral: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Barkot: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Squint: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Deric: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Reillana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Shattered Star Maps

The first elemental surges toward Reillana, and a line of fire comes out of it to slap at the elf, but her armor takes the brunt of the blow.

Slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Round 1
BOLD may act

Green
Paeral
Blue
Barkot -0 (DEX -1)
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral fires twice at green...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 12
Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


Shattered Star Maps

The first arrow flies over the fire, but the second impacts. The fire consumes the arrow but appears to have been hurt.

Blue surges toward Barkot, sending an arm of fire at him, but again the impact is absorbed by armor.

What's up with my dice roller?! @Barkot, I think Shield of Faith has expired

Slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Round 1
BOLD may act

Green -5
Paeral
Blue
Barkot -0 (DEX -1)
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

yes - I'll take it down in the morning, sorry.

What da Hells are dese?

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Ahh! I know! Dey're fire elementals! Dey don't bleed, ya can't flank 'em or sneak up on 'em!"

Barkot tries to call down Soralyon's bane on the outsiders.

Barkot attempts to cast bane on the defensive.

Casting defensively, level 1 spell (DC 17): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

”Fire!” Squint calls out. ”Ulyi! Stay away!”

The halfling tries some acid.

Acid Splash vs nearest one not in melee: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d3 ⇒ 2


Shattered Star Maps

Barkot is allowed to ask two additional questions about the elementals

Barkot gets a few of his gestures incorrect and the spell fizzles.

Squint attempts to fling a bit of acid at the nearest elemental, but the difficulty of attempting not to hit Paeral (cover) or Reillana (melee) makes the blob fly wide.

Sorry, they are both currently in melee and both have cover from you


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Damage reduction?

Special attacks?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral keeps targeting green...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 27
Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 16
Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

Reillana hops away from the elemental nearest her, half-turning to Deric and gesturing at the elemental. "He's all yours!" She then begins to sing.

5ft step + Inspire Courage!


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric smiles at Reillana but keeps his distance from the flame. He draws his newly acquired ranseur and applies it to the flame.

ranseur v flame: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28
damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 3) + 5 = 9


Shattered Star Maps

Barkot knows that these elementals have no DR and can light their opponents on fire with their attacks.

@Paeral, I'll keep those rolls for your next turn.


Shattered Star Maps

The magical ranseur slices through the elemental, damaging it. @Deric, your strength modifier to damage is +7 with a two-handed weapon correct? and another +1 for Inspire Courage? I added another 3 points.

Thwarted in its previous attempt to hit Reillana, the elemental moves in close to Paeral and attempts to slam him. Connecting and sending flames cascading over his armor.

Slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

@Paeral, make a Reflex DC 14 or take 1d6 ⇒ 2 burn damage on your turn. If you catch fire, you are allowed to change your action (if not, I'll assume you 5-foot step back before attacking)

Round 1
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 1

Green -17
Paeral -5 Needs Reflex Save
Blue
Barkot -0 (DEX -1)
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Sorry, GM, old eyes

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Yessir, 5' step back; and please add 1 to both attack and damage rolls to reflect IC since Rei's singing went off before my attack...


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral's arrows both pierce the fire.

Blue continues its assault on Barkot.

Slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

@Barkot Reflex DC 14 or Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 6 on your turn

Round 2
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 1

Green -28
Paeral -5
Blue
Barkot -5 (DEX -1) Needs Reflex Save
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

GM, I specifically said that Squint targeted the nearest one NOT in melee combat. You did not allow me that option.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

Squint shrugs and stabs from his current position with the Refrain of Silver.

”H-h-here goes nothing!”

I’ll expend a charge of Halfling Luck for this attack.

Melee Attack, Silver, Reach, Luck, Fate’s Favored: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 3 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Shattered Star Maps

With a puff of smoke, Green stops burning and disappears.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

"Sheesh!" Barkot hisses at the heat from the elemental's attack but manages to keep anything flammable - the ragged cloak he wears over his armor, his hair, his tender green flesh - from catching fire.

The half-orc brings up his buckler again and cautiously slashes down at the creature of dancing flames. "Keep hittin' it from back dere, guys! I'll try ta keep it busy!"

Longsword, fighting defensively, inspire courage: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 141d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

I gotta get me one a' dem long spears when we get back ta town. Bein' able ta hit somet'ing from more'n a few feet away has gotta be an easier way ta make a livin' - or keep on livin' - dan gettin' right up close ta every damn t'ing dat's tryin' ta kill me!


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric moves up and uses his new reach weapon again on the flame antagonizing Barkot.

+1 ranseur: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 23
damage: 2d4 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 16


Shattered Star Maps

Barkot's slash goes wide, but Deric connects and wounds the elemental.

Round 2
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 1

Paeral -5
Blue -16
Barkot -5 (DEX -1) Needs Reflex Save
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

Drawing her blade, Reillana steps up next to Barkot and slashes at the fiery creature menacing him.

Continue singing, 5ft step, use Arcane Strike then attack
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Shattered Star Maps

Reillana's blade further destabilizes the flame as it continues its assault on Barkot, the arm of flame sliding past his defenses.

Slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Barkot needs Reflex DC 14 or Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Round 3
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 2

Paeral -5
Blue -19
Barkot -11 (DEX -1) Needs Reflex Save
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Reflex vs burn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"AAAAARGH!"

@GM, there isn't anyone whose name is bold. Based on the initiative order, is Paëral up?


Shattered Star Maps

Oops... formatting... and I did skip over Paeral.

GM Screen:
1d4 ⇒ 3

Round 3
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 2

Paeral -5
Blue -19
Barkot -11 (DEX -1) 4 Burn damage coming
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral moves 20’ SW and fires at blue...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 23
Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral's arrow hits the elemental. Barkot keeps burning.

Round 3
BOLD may act
Inspire Courage Round 2

Paeral -5
Blue -19
Barkot -15 (DEX -1)Burning
Reillana
Deric -0 (DEX -1)
Squint
Ulyi

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

-27 for Blue damage, I presume?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric begins to feel more comfortable with his new weapon. "I extinguish you!" (Barkot's flame)
masterwork greataxe PA: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 22(bab+str)+magic weapon+ inspire -1 PA
damage: 2d4 + 1 + 1 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 1 + 1 + 13 + 3 = 24 (+1 weapon, +1 IC, overhand chop, PA 2h)

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

"Ulyi! Let's help our friend!"

Squint and his eidolon move forward. Squint attempts to keep his balance and lance the last elemental.

Ride Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Melee Attack, Reach, Silver, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 251d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5


Shattered Star Maps
Paëral wrote:
-27 for Blue damage, I presume?

I swear I remember updating that...

Deric slashes through the elemental and it disappears in another puff of smoke.

There are no obvious remaining combatants, but Barkot is still burning.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

"AAAARRRGGH!"

With the death of the remaining elemental, Barkot stops, drops, and rollis around on the floor, trying to put out the fire.

Reflex, rolling: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 4 = 21

Assuming that's enough, he mutters a quiet prayer to Soralyon through charred and cracked lips, then pulls out his wand to heal himself the rest of the way.

CLW (CL4): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

CLW (CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Anybody else get hurt?"

3,051 to 3,100 of 3,402 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brunoreturns Shattered Star All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.