GM Brunoreturns' Shattered Star

Game Master brunoreturns

Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch needs your help to recover a lost field agent.

Do you have what it takes to serve the Pathfinder Society and save the world?

Party Loot Spreadsheet
Player Handouts


2,851 to 2,900 of 3,050 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>

Shattered Star Maps

@Paeral, just so you know, you aren't in PBS range and there are no current buff effects active. The 27 will still hit, but unless I am missing something, it only deals 4 points of damage.

For Deric's benefit, pending a full update: Grey is still standing and the filament has been severed.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric draws another spear and throws it at grey.

spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

"Thanks, Barkot."


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral's arrow drives through grey's shell once again, and Barkot's slash frees Deric from the filament. Deric's spear takes a bad path and clangs off of the wall, joining Squint's lance and Deric's other spear on the ground.

The three creatures are all clicking their pincers together rapidly, frustrated that their dinner is being so uncooperative.

Grey decides that the little meal is probably the easiest to pull in and sends a filament flying at Squint again. The filament nearly gets deflected by Barkot's spell, but still manages to stick to Squint's shoulder.

Ulyi, prepared for the attack, bites at the filament, but is unable to sever it. Still, Squint is able to grab on to the agathion's neck and resist being pulled away.

B,D,R,S: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Filament: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Pull: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Ulyi(Ready): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Blue also targets the smaller meal, sending its filament at Reillana, but the nimble elf is able to dodge out of the way.

B,D,R: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Filament: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Squint, unable to see the filament, but desperate to avoid getting pulled away slashes blindly with his dagger. He manages to contact the filament but is unable to damage the material.

Dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Miss(50): 1d100 ⇒ 90

Round 5
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi
Grey -20 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana
Squint -0 (DEX -1) Filament (Blue)
Pink -5 30 ft. high, dim light


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Hang on, Squint!" Reillana cries and lunges forward, drawing her short blade and slashing at the filament gripping the halfling.

5ft Step, draw weapon, attack vs filament
Attack vs Strand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Shattered Star Maps

Miss(20): 1d100 ⇒ 37

Reilana's short sword pierces the filament, but the mucus seems to part around it, reforming as soon as the sword is drawn out.

Pink decides to go for the closest meal, sending a filament at Reillana. Reillana quickly finds herself yanked off of her feet and hanging 10 feet in the air.

Filament: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Pull: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Round 6
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi

Grey -20 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana Filament(Pink), 10 ft. high
Squint -0 (DEX -1) Filament (Grey)
Pink -5 30 ft. high, dim light

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

My bad, GM, was just counting squares and didn’t account for it being 30’ high...

Paëral keeps firing at grey...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Shattered Star Maps

Grey clicks its pincers one last time and slumps down with its head hanging over the edge of the ledge, blood dripping down the stone wall.

The sack tied to its pincer arm is clearly visible to everyone.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric draws and throws a spear at pink.
spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
meh

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral, seeing the sack on the grey creature’s pincer, remarks, ”I think we found sticky-legs...”


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21* T 14* FF 19* | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 5/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg), Shield of Faith

"Oh, c'mon!" Barkot sighs in exasperation as first Squint and the Reillana are hit with more of the spider snot. He grunts in relief when the gray spider falls and loosens its hold on Squint, then jogs over to try to help Reillana by slashing at the strand dragging her towards the pink creature.

Longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Shattered Star Maps

The strand is out of your reach, Barkot


Shattered Star Maps

Ulyi moves in and uses his long neck to try to cut Reillana free.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Shattered Star Maps

Barkot waves his sword in the air, trying vainly to reach the filament holding Reillana in the air.

Ulyi, torn between rescuing Squint or Reillana is relieved when Paeral is able to drop the creature threatening Squint. He is able to get a bite in and sever the filament, sending Reillana plummeting to the ground.

Falling: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Deric's spear then falls to the ground landing nearly on top of her.

Blue tries to snag Deric again, yanking the fighter back across the dais.

Filament: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Pull: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Round 6
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1) Filament (Blue)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi
Grey -29 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana -6 Prone
Squint -0 (DEX -1)

Pink -5 30 ft. high, dim light


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Oof!" Reillana grunts, the air force from her lungs as she hits the ground. Rolling to her feet, she glares at the bizarre creature that had grabbed her and sheathes her sword. "Ooh, you creepy little... shoot it, Paeral!


Shattered Star Maps

Squint throws a greenish glob at the thing, then ducks out of the way.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Miss(20): 1d100 ⇒ 91

Pink looks at the buffet arrayed in front of it and decides that Ulyi looks tasty. Ulyi is unceremoniously jerked into the air.

U,R,B: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Filament: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Pull: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Round 7
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1) Filament (Blue)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi 5 ft. high, Filament (Pink)

Grey -29 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana -6
Squint -0 (DEX -1)
Pink -6 30 ft. high, dim light


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric attempts to rid himself of the filament.
masterwork greataxe: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
damage: 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21* T 14* FF 19* | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 5/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg), Shield of Faith

Can Barkot reach the filament stuck to Ulyi?

If so:
Barkot swings his sword at the filament dragging Ulyi up towards the pink creature.

Longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

If not:
Barkot pulls out a wand and casts bless on the party.


Shattered Star Maps
Backalley Barkot wrote:
Can Barkot reach the filament stuck to Ulyi?

Yes, but you missed :( Note, Reillana was 10 feet off of the ground, that is why you couldn't reach that filament. Ulyi is only 5 feet off of the ground.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral will move 5’ north to get a better LOS on pink and fire twice...

I assume this one’s within PBS range...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9


Shattered Star Maps

Yes, adjacent and 30ft up still equals 30ft :)

Deric Miss(20): 1d100 ⇒ 1

Deric slices at the filament, but in the dim light his aim is off.

Barkot misses the filament hoisting Ulyi, but Paeral is able to drive two arrows into the beast.

Ulyi attempts to free himself. He gets a piece of the filament, but is still connected by a small thread.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Blue continues trying to get its dinner, and now Deric is the one who finds himself dangling in the air. The good news is that he can see the filament more clearly now.
Pull: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Round 7
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1) 5 ft high, Filament (Blue)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi 5 ft. high, Filament (Pink)
Grey -29 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana -6
Squint -0 (DEX -1)

Pink -19 30 ft. high, dim light

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Argh...was busy and missed that I had a potential crit...

Confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 16

…but didn’t matter anyway...


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral's shot was better than he or the creature thought at first. Wavering side to side, as Ulyi snaps at the string, he blows on the thing.

Its eyes roll up and it falls to the ground on top of Ulyi.

That confirms for this one.


Shattered Star Maps

Bump for Reillana


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

My bad, sorry!

Reillana takes a step closer to Deric, drawing a crossbow bolt and enchanting it to glow.

5ft step, cast Light, load crossbow after dropping sword.


Shattered Star Maps

Squint emerges from the tunnel and sees Ulyi down on the ground and safe for the time being. Thanking Paeral, he casts Guidance on the elf.

Round 8
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1) 5 ft high, Filament (Blue)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi

Grey -29 30 ft. high, cover
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana -6
Squint -0 (DEX -1)


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

"Oh no you don't"
Deric swings at the filament pulling him upwards.
masterwork greataxe: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
damage: 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Shattered Star Maps

Deric tumbles to the ground as the filament is parted.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Can I use my move to stand this turn?


Shattered Star Maps

Sure, why not?


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Same here, just making sure.
Deric stands.
"These bugs bugging anyone else? I am a little concerned with their strength should they get to one of us. Anyone know what they are?"


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21* T 14* FF 19* | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 5/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg), Shield of Faith

"Not a clue. But two of 'em are down and dere's only one left. If we c'n keep cuttin' da snot ropes while Paë and Rei shoot it, we oughtta be fine, don'tcha think?"

Barkot turns to look up at the grey creature, with the pouch tied to its leg, and moves to a spot directly under it. "While we're talkin' about da ones dat're down..."

The half-orc points up at grey and mutters a quick prayer. The steady drip of ichor from the creature's wounds slows, then stops.

Barkot casts stabilize on the creature, hoping it's still alive in case it's the pet they were sent to fetch.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral will move 25’ and fire at blue...

Wasn’t sure if that was close enough for PBS or not; if not subtract 1 from both to hit and damage...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


Shattered Star Maps

Deric frees himself again while Barkot stabilizes Clickylegs. Paeral shoots an arrow into the remaining creature, and Ulyi moves in front of Squint to shield him from attack, readying a bite if a filament comes in range.

Blue decides to try to repay his tormentor, sending a filament at Paeral.

Filament: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Round 8/9
BOLD may act

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)

Ulyi
Blue 30 ft. high
Reillana -6
Squint -0 (DEX -1)

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

GM: Did my last arrow damage the creature?

Dodging the filament, Paëral fires again at blue...then thinking getting this close may not be such a good idea after all, he falls back 15’ SE.

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

And is blue lit without cover?


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21* T 14* FF 19* | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 5/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg), Shield of Faith

Barkot draws his wand and calls for Soralyon’s blessings on the band of Pathfinders.

Casting bless - we need all the help we can get.


Shattered Star Maps

Yes, Paeral's previous arrow did 2 damage. I'll add that in.

Yes, Blue is fully illuminated by a glowing bolt stuck in grey and does not have cover.


Shattered Star Maps

Paeral hits blue again.

Round 8/9
BOLD may act
Bless Round 1/10

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Ulyi
Blue -6 30 ft. high
Reillana -6
Squint -0 (DEX -1)


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric is batting cleanup (literally)


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Don't let up, we're almost clear!" Slotting another bolt into her hand crossbow, Reillana sights at the last of the strange bugs and fires again.

Reload, Arcane Strike, Attack w/Bless

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 = 19 Dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric draws his final spear and throws it at blue.
spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
If there is not one at his feet, he takes a five foot step to his nearest spear that is on the ground.
Wherever that may be.


Shattered Star Maps

As Reillana blasts blue with another arcane infused bolt, Squint mounts Ulyi and prepares to release an Acid Splash after Ulyi moves into range.

After Deric's spear bounces off the wall, back into his readied hands. Ulyi moves in and the blob of acid lands on the creature, causing it to squeal in pain.

Acid Splash, Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Deciding that this meal probably didn't taste very good anyways, the creature scurries away.

Round 9/10
BOLD may act
Bless Round 2/10

Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Paeral -1
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)
Squint -0 (DEX -1)
Ulyi

Blue -14 40 ft. high
Reillana -6


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric throws the spear at the retreating enemy. "Come back here you coward!"
spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:23/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral will send a parting arrow blue’s way...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Shattered Star Maps

Deric heaves his spear into the darkness, and hears it clatter on the floor somewhere.

Meanwhile, Paeral moves into the center of the room to get a view of the creature again and pierces it again.

It is still clinging to life


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric moves to one or more of his spears on the floor.


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Good shot, Paëral! And, uh, good try Deric!"

Arcane Strike vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Shattered Star Maps

Perhaps I brought back confusion but not updating blue's tag line with "dark". To my current knowledge, the only light source is a bolt stuck in grey.

Or, perhaps the confusion is coming becaue I left grey on the map (since it is the current light source and possibly a quest object)

Perhaps there actually is no confusion, and you guys are roleplaying the darkness? That would explain why Deric and Reillana are attempting to send missile weapons through a stone wall at Blue

If there is confusion, please let me know how I cam resolve it.

Reillana shoots a crossbow bolt into the darkness and hears it thunk into something wooden. Meanwhile, after dodging a falling spear, Paeral watches as a crossbow bolt suddenly appears im the shaft.


Shattered Star Maps

Squint leans down to pick up his lance and recasts Light on it.

As the Light fades on the bolt in Grey, Ulyi double moves toward blue. Holding the lance aloft like a torch, Squint can just make out its shadowy form on the ceiling.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21* T 14* FF 19* | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 5/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg), Shield of Faith

Barkot drops his sword and wand, pulls his crossbow off his back as he walks into the room, and loads it with a bolt.

"All right, I'll give it a try too."

Free action to drop, move action to walk 20' and draw crossbow, move action to load it.

2,851 to 2,900 of 3,050 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brunoreturns Shattered Star All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.