GM Brunoreturns' Shattered Star

Game Master brunoreturns

Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch needs your help to recover a lost field agent.

Do you have what it takes to serve the Pathfinder Society and save the world?

Party Loot Spreadsheet
Player Handouts


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,415 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

You may not want to bother trying to Barkot if he's closest. In combat, you would have to make a melee touch attack on him and he would have to try to make a save against the spell even if you succeeded, due to the Reclusive curse. On the other hand, I forgot that when he casts a spell on himself, he does so at +1 caster level, so when he cast CLW on himself it healed him for one more HP than I put down before.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paeral will move 10’ NE and then run west and jump over the swarm at that point...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

...and continue running for 50’...


Shattered Star Maps

@Reillana Paeral is the only one who moved by you, and he isn't wounded, so the readied action won't trigger. You can continue that action into the next round, if you desire, or choose a different action.

The swarm heads toward Deric.

D,S: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Swarm: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Deric needs Distraction Fort DC 13, and Poison Fort DC 15
Barkot needs Poison Fort DC 13

Round 5/6
BOLD may act
Bless Round 6/10

Paeral
Centipede Swarm -23
Reillana
Squint -8 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -13 (STR -1, DEX -1) Needs 2 Fort saves
Barkot -15 (DEX -3) Needs 1 Fort save


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

fort v distraction dc 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
fort v poison dc 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Deric swings one of the lit torches at the swarm.
torch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

He drops one of the lit torches and moves away from the swarm to the square that contains his unlit torch.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

"Ahhhhh!" Squint panics, spurring Ulyi to leave the room.

Move.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Barkot pops his healing wand out of his sleeve and into his hand and triggers its magic.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He draws a flask of acid, then takes a 5-foot step back toward the hallway where Reillana, Paëral, Squint, and Ulyi have sheltered. "C'mon, Deric! Let's take a breat'er and come back at 'em in a minute!"


Shattered Star Maps

@Barkot Reminder: I gave you back your acid flask from last round. You are free to adjust your round accordingly.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Right, thanks. Instead of healing himself:

Barkot moves up next to Deric. "Ya know, we prolly oughtta take a breat'er after dis." he says, and chucks the flask at the swarm.

Bombs away!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 - 1 = 71d6 ⇒ 2

"... 'cause I t'ink my t'rowin' arm is gettin' tired."

Sigh.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Derik can see that Barkot is seriously wounded. "I recommend you take a breather right now. I have some fight left in me. Go Barkot!"


Shattered Star Maps

Deric hits a centipede with the torch, doing little damage. The fire passing through the swarm burns a number of them. The torch inflicts 1 point of damage and is still lit.

Dropping his second torch causes more of the centipedes to burn, though they quickly smother the flames.

Barkot's aim is off. The vial falls in front of Deric, splashing him and the swarm.

Miss: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Round 5/6
BOLD may act
Bless Round 6/10

Paeral
Centipede Swarm -26
Reillana
Squint -8 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -14 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -15 (DEX -3)


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Hold still, Squint!" Reillana activates her wand and touches it to the halfling.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Shattered Star Maps

Reillana heals Squint, while Paeral holds his position, ready to run when others start following.

The centipedes continue attacking Barkot and Deric.

Swarm: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

Barkot Fort DC 13 vs Distraction, Fort DC 13 vs Poison
Deric Fort DC 13 vs Distraction, Fort DC 13 vs Poison

Round 6/7
BOLD may act
Bless Round 7/10

Paeral
Centipede Swarm -26
Reillana
Squint -5 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -19 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -20 (DEX -3)

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral yells, ”Barkot, run here! If you have a flask, hand one to me!”

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

Squint accepts the healing, but does not accept their current predicament.

"I've got nothing that can help!" he panics. "We should flee!"

It would seem that Squint has reached his level of tolerance.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Fortitude vs Distraction: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Fortitude vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

"Ack! Dammit!" Barkot spits insects from his mouth and runs for the far hallway. "I'll be back, ya stupid bugs!"

Barkot uses the Run full-round action to move up to at quadruple speed, stopping next to Paëral and leaning against the wall.

"Flasks're in my bandolier. Take one if ya wanna."

It's easy enough for Paëral to retrieve a flask of alkali or alchemist's fire from the bandolier Barkot wears across his chest, but Barkot has used his actions for the round.


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

fort v distraction dc 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
fort v poison dc 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Deric drops a torch and tries to keep up with Barkot. x3 in full plate

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral grabs a flask from Barkot’s bandolier and moves forward 10’...


Shattered Star Maps

The centipedes take some more damage from the torch before smothering it.

Paeral stands as rear guard as most of the party runs away.

Whenever danger reared its head, Sir Robin turned and bravely fled

Round 6/7
BOLD may act
Bless Round 7/10

Paeral
Centipede Swarm -27
Reillana
Squint -5 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -19 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -20 (DEX -3)


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

As Deric moves past her, Reillana touches the wand to him, then follows the others down the hallway.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Shattered Star Maps

Rushing to reach the party, the swarm double-moves.

I am not certain that is how it is supposed to work, but it doesn't seem right to me for the swarm to get an attack after a double move.

Round 7/8
BOLD may act
Bless Round 8/10

Paeral
Centipede Swarm -27
Reillana
Squint -5 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -11 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -20 (DEX -3)


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

"Thanks, Rei!" Deric double moves back into the room. He draws a torch and his flint as he does so.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Barkot draws his wand and casts cure light wounds on himself.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

"Gah!!!" Squint yells, still fully in panic mode. "Burn it! Burn it!!!"

Move backwards, but not that far away.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

While I would've preferred to grab an alchemical fire flask from Barkot, I'm not sure if I'd known which flask was which...

Once Reillana moves away from the swarm, Paëral throws the flask at the centipedes...

Flask: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 19
Acid OR Fire Damage: 1d5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

...and then retreats 30' east...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

1d5?


Shattered Star Maps

@Barkot, did you have Alchemist's Fire in your bandolier? If so, we can call that Alchemist's Fire.

@Paeral I'll let you keep that roll, unless you want to reroll with the correct die

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Arghh...sorry GM, I tend to fat-finger things when I post by phone ...getting old...

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)
GM Brunoreturns wrote:

@Barkot, did you have Alchemist's Fire in your bandolier? If so, we can call that Alchemist's Fire.

@Paeral I'll let you keep that roll, unless you want to reroll with the correct die

I had one alchemist’s fire left, happy to let Paëral use it.


Shattered Star Maps

I'll assume Reillana moves away from the swarm during her action...

Paeral arcs the alchemist's fire toward the back of the swarm, connecting and burning many of them. The remaining insects, having lost their cohesion, scamper off toward the walls, still burning, and quickly dies as well.

End Initiative

Final Status
BOLD may act

Paeral
Reillana
Squint -5 (DEX -4)
Ulyi -8
Deric -11 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -11 (DEX -3)


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Deric collects his torches and Barkot's wand. He hands it to Barkot. "Here."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral sighs relief and looks sheepishly at his friends. ”Methinks we need a flask tossing refresher once we get a break...”


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Barkot spits another wad of blood and dead centipedes onto the floor and stows the wand. "T'anks, Deric. Dammit, dat wuz awful." Barkot takes a swig from his water skin to wash the taste of bugs out of his mouth. As he is about to spit the water out, a tingle reminds him of the fountain's healing properties and he swallows it instead.

Not sure what to roll here?


Shattered Star Maps
Deric Vel wrote:
Deric collects his torches and Barkot's wand. He hands it to Barkot. "Here."

Torches that have been lit will no longer have the wax coating that keeps the oil from evaporating. They will be good for an hour or two only.


Shattered Star Maps

Barkot Healing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Barkot Ability: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Seeing Barkot visibly improve, Deric takes a swig of the water he collected.

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
1d4 ⇒ 1


Shattered Star Maps

Deric tastes nothing but sweet, clear water.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Barkot taps himself with his wand of cure light wounds again until he has healed all of his wounds.

CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Turning to Squint, Ulyi, and Deric, he offers to heal each of them as well. "I t'ink we're gonna need ev'ryone at all full strengt'. Or as close as we're gonna get, anyways."

Please roll your own healing - [dice=CLW (wand, CL1)]1d8 + 1 [/dice - and use as many charges as it takes to get you to full. I'll mark the charges off the wand (which currently has 30 charges remaining after marking off the charges Barkot just used).


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW (wand, CL1): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Thanks, Barkot"

Deric searches the room including the ovens. 20+1

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

Squint urges Ulyi to approach cautiously as the last of the swarm squirms away to nothingness.

”It’s done, then?” he asks sheepishly. ”They’re all dead?”

He accepts some healing, as well as Ulyi.

CLW Squint: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW Ulyi #1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW Ulyi #2: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Squint then unstoppers his vial of magical healing water.

Any ability score healing for me?


Shattered Star Maps

Squint gains no benefit from the water.


Male CG Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) Oracle (Seeker) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 (darkvision), SM: +3 | Shield ON | Speed 30/20 | longsword +4 (1d8+2/19-20), silver light mace +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d3+2 nonlethal), light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20) | Spells: 1st 4/6| *Active: poisoned (-1 Dex dmg)

Barkot pulls a scroll of lesser restoration out of the sack holding the party's communal healing supplies. "Hey, Squint, looks like dat poison gotcha worse'n da rest of us, an' da healin' wand ain't no use fer dat kinda hurt. Ya want I should use one a' dese scrolls ta clear out some a' da poison?"


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"Well that was awful! I should learn some magic for dealing with carpets of vermin..." Reillana stomps on a handful of centipedes too slow in escaping, staring around in disgust.

"Squint, do you need a hand?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Paëral shrugs. ”We appear to be pretty banged up...should we perhaps make camp at the healing pool? Or go back to the manor and refresh/restock? We’re I’ll prepared to face another swarm right now...”


Human Fighter (Two Handed) 3, |HP 31/31| AC 24/20-11-19| Init +7| Perc +1| F+5, R+2, W+1 (Dex -1) CMB +8 (+9 sunder); CMD 19 (20 vs sunder)

Responding to Paeral as much as the entire party, Deric says "I would prefer to complete our task before returning, if at all possible." He continues his search of the room.


Shattered Star Maps

Searching through the ovens, spits, and shelves in the room reveals only horribly rusted pots, pans, and what likely was once utensils of some kind.


Shattered Star Maps

Updated Status
BOLD may act

Paeral
Reillana
Squint -0 (DEX -4)
Ulyi
Deric -0 (STR -1, DEX -1)
Barkot -0 (DEX -2)


Shattered Star Maps

@Squint now is about an hour from the first time you activated Mage Armor. I know you mentioned reactivating the charge back among the little blue guys. If you already deducted a charge, no change is required. Otherwise, deduct a charge now.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 3 | hp 25/25 | AC 15 (t11; ff13) CMD 15 (ff13) | init +6 | F* +3 R* +3 W* +2 (*+2 vs fear) | Perc +1 SM -1 | Speed 15 |

Frowning at the empty bottle of non-restorative water, Squint squints at the party.

"I would very much like some assistance with this disabling poison," a somewhat puny-sounding Squint says from atop the stern eidolon. "And thank you very much, Barkot."

Squint votes to continue once he's not as disabled by the venom. He will also renew mage armor on himself and Ulyi (both from the wand).


BUFFS: none CONDITIONS: none LN Arcane-Duelist3 l 24/24hp l F +2, R +6, W +3 l AC16; T12; FF14 l Ini +5 l CMB +2 CMD15 l Perc +10 SM +8 l Active Conditions: none

"I would prefer to press on, we'll deal with any other swarms if we need to. That damned crown has to be around here somewhere!"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13| CMB:3 CMD:18| Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9

Wondering what resources they have to deal if they run into another swarm, the rogue people shrugs. ”As you wish...”

Paëral will head back down the southern corridor with the three doors and check them out...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,415 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brunoreturns Shattered Star All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.