GM Bret's Outpost I: Claim to Salvation (Inactive)

Game Master BretI

Claim to Salvation slides


201 to 250 of 396 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

"Obozaya" Female N vesk mercenary soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

I think the map was moved accidentally. I've moved it back to what I think it should be based on past versions, but please check, especially Quig and Raia.

With her rifle already raises and ready, she fires two shots in rapid succession at the goblin straight ahead. "Calm them down?" she asks in confusion.

If blue is done, shift target to orange, which likely would have cover.
full attack: autotarget rifle vs blue KAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18 P dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
full attack: autotarget rifle vs blue KAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23 P dmg: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 5) + 8 = 17


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +0; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 40 ft, fly 30 ft (Avg)| Evasion | Active conditions: None

Iseph slips out from cover and fires stealthily at the goblin in front of them. White? Blue? Colorblind.. I think it's pretty clear though.

Stealth Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 The pregen sheet says the trick gets another +4 but I believe that was FAQ'd as a typo.
Tactical semi-auto pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Navasi will point at the closest goblin (blue, orange, yellow, or red depending on what happens this tunr) and shout out "Hit 'em hard team!"

Get ’Em (Ex) As a move action, Navasi selects one foe within 60 feet that she can see or hear, and that can see or hear her. Navasi and her allies gain a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls against that foe until the end of her next turn.

Then she'll take a shot at yellow before it gets a good sniper position above her!

Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 (maybe +1 if that's the get 'em target?)
Damage!: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Piercing (maybe +1?)

Navasi will be ready to use this as a reaction if it happens, first trying to protect Raia or Quig then Iseph then Obozaya and Altronus, figuring that's the order of how resistant to being shot/hit they each are:
Watch Out (Ex) When a foe makes a ranged attack against an ally within 60 feet of Navasi, she can warn the ally as a reaction. The ally can use a reaction to gain a +4 bonus to AC against that single attack and then falls prone.


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Scout hits Orange, it is hurt!

Raia hits Light Blue, it is hurt!

Obozaya unleashes with their gun, taking out Light Blue with their first hit

She then hits Orange solidly, but remarkably that Space Goblin is still up!

Then Iseph slips out of cover and also unloads on Orange! They go down!

Navasi points at Yellow above her, yelling at her team to take out the one overhead.

She hits the goblin, but doesn't take it out.

Lower Green moves up slightly to get better cover and then shoots at Iseph! They miss!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Lower Yellow moves up slightly to take cover from a different section of the destroyed ship and shoots past Dark Blue at Altronus! Just barely hits!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Blue fires twice at Altronus, yelling "Die! Die! Die! I don't want to Die!" Neither of the shots is even close to their target!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 = 7
Laser: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12

Upper Red fires down on Altronus! They barely manage to hit!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Upper Green shifts over a little more so they have a clear firing lane and then fires their laser at Iseph! They miss!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Upper Yellow fires at the person pointing at them, Navasi. They yell down "It not polite to point!" Their etiquette lesson is better than their aim, they miss.
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Round 2:

Upper Red
Orange
Light Blue
Upper Green
Upper Yellow -3
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia

Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

At the Door Quig tests it to see if its open.
If that doesn't workEngineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Scout moves over towards the stairs and hovers covering Quig incase goblins want to attack him


"Obozaya" Female N vesk mercenary soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya debates whether to move to engage the goblins hand-to-hand, or flame doshko to whatever measly weapons those rats carry. But she decides she is having fun with her rifle and continues firing away. But she got carried by the excitement, and the two shots go wild.

full attack: autotarget rifle vs lower yellow KAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 4 = 7 P dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
full attack: autotarget rifle vs lower yellow KAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9 P dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 4 | SP 22/32 HP 32/32 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc:+7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: none | Active conditions: none

Altronus loses a little stamina (5 points) dealing with the attacks against him, but starts to pulse a little brighter, (gaining another point in Photon Attunement 2 total) and refocuses on his enemies and the task at hand. (shaken condition is removed)

He moves up to (blue) and attacks with his solar weapon.

Melee Solar Weapon vs Blue KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Melee Damage: Slashing: 1d6 + 1d3 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + (3) + 6 + 1 = 16


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Quig climbs 40’ up the ladder to the upper catwalk and moves over to the door,

It is obviously locked and has a retinal scanner on the lock.

You can keep the roll to open the door for next round.

Scout moves to a position from which it can fire at any hostiles that try to interrupt Quig.

Obozaya let’s loose with two warning shots,

Altronus moves up to Dark Blue and kills it.

Round 2:

Upper Red
Orange
Light Blue

Upper Green
Upper Yellow -3
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia
Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

did my reaction not help with Altronus getting shot at?


Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Navasi will shoot the yellow goblin above her one moretime

Bang!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage!: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 P

and then move up to try and get better cover and firing positions.

Will still use a reaction to help AC of teammates if they're shot at!


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Sorry, I missed it the first time. If Altronus wants to be prone, I am willing to retcon. In that case Dark Blue would still be alive.

Since it uses up the person’s reaction and makes them prone, I will ask that any players who want to use it say they are willing. Quig most likely will be since he has a racial ability that helps him stand. Others may not want to go prone because they would then have to stand,

A ysoki can stand from prone as a swift action.


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

Move and Attack Yellow (High)
Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage (Sonic): 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"I guess there is no reasoning with them is there?" Raia sighs as she fires at another one of the goblins.


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Sorry, just realized I hadn’t applied Navasi’s attack!

Navasi hits Yellow, causing them to collapse!

Raia go ahead and redo your movement. You can keep the attack roll.

Round 2:

Upper Red
Orange
Light Blue

Upper Green
Upper Yellow
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia Target was already down, sorry!
Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

As Raia turns the corner she sees her target drop so she keeps her momentum and fires at the other goblin on the scaffolding. (Red High)

Not a problem! Enemies going down is a great thing!


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Raia turns the corner and hits Red!

Round 2:

Upper Red -6
Orange
Light Blue

Upper Green
Upper Yellow
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia
Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +0; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 40 ft, fly 30 ft (Avg)| Evasion | Active conditions: None

Iseph continues forward, attempting to conceal their movement over the fallen goblins. Firing at Yellow
Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Iseph manages to hit their target. Had they not caught them unprepared, they think they would have missed.

It is barely enough to knock Yellow down!

Lower Green shoots again at Iseph! You can only tell that because no one else was in that area.
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Having been hit by her, Upper Red fires at Raia! He misses!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Upper Green fires again at Iseph. They miss as well!
Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Round 3:

Upper Red -6
Orange
Light Blue

Upper Green
Upper Yellow
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia

Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +0; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 40 ft, fly 30 ft (Avg)| Evasion | Active conditions: None

Iseph weaves through the goblin laser fire, making a dance of evading the energy arcs. Without any warning, their pistol discharges again. Orange? One of the two in front.

Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Iseph takes out Lower Green!

That is the only one left on the bottom, so I think that is the one you meant.

Round 3:

Upper Red -6
Orange
Light Blue

Upper Green
Upper Yellow
Altronus
Quig
Navasi
Obozaya
Raia

Magenta
Iseph
Lower Green
Lower Yellow
Dark Blue


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 4 | SP 22/32 HP 32/32 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc:+7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: none | Active conditions: none

Could I use both my move actions to get up to 'Upper Green'? How high up is the walkway? If so I'd like to do that.


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

"How exciting! It seems they aren't the best shots." she says while weaving a bit of magic.

Moments later three missiles of arcane energy burst forth from her hand.

"This won't miss though."

Full-Round Magic Missile on Red

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Do I roll each missile separately or just once.


@Altronus, It is 40’ up.

@Raia Roll each of the three separately


"Obozaya" Female N vesk mercenary soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Bah!" Obozaya grunts in frustration. She rushes forward, then trains her rifle on the (red) goblin up above.

attack: autotarget rifle vs lower yellow KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 P dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Quig gets to the door and sees if its open, if not he uses his tools to open it (using his previous roll)Engineering 27.

Once inside he looks to see if he can activate the turret gun.
Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Scout follows QUig to cover him.


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Obozaya’s Shot barely misses.

Using previous vale of 27 Engineering as promised.

Quig is able to deactivate the lock and open the door.

A soft glow radiates from flickering computer screens, washing the various numerous workstations under a film of light the color of sea foam. The constant hum of electronics floods the room, enhanced periodically by several nagging pings from blinking console alarms.

Dim light radiates from several workstations in this cramped area, which peers over the hangar bay 40 feet below through several, 1-inch-thick transparent aluminum windows.

The four chairs in front of these workstations appear unused.

A green-screened mainframe computer terminal covers the eastern side of the command center. It periodically showers the area in harmless sparks as thick cables sprawl from underneath its exposed bulk. The cables partially bury the charred remains of a goblin


Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

If Raia's magic missiles don't drop red:
Navasi will point at the upper red goblin and say "get that one!" (get 'em +1) then fire in her second range inc.

Tactical pistol: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 P

If Raia takes out the red goblin:
Navasi will advance 30 feet straight towards the last goblin standing and fire at him in her second range inc!

(Same rolls as above just -1 to the attack)


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

"Let's see what we have here?" whiskers twitching with excitement Quig begins to clear off some of the console to then begins to access the computers to see what is wrong with it.

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Raia’s Magic Missles badly hurt Red but it is still up and ready to fight.

That is, until Navasi’s bullet hits. Red is down!

Upper Green sees that and drops his laser pistol. “Please! No kill Grubhammer! Mercy! Mercy!

Quig tries to access the mainframe only to find that it is too badly damaged to recognize the commands! A loud alarm goes off and a shock grid is triggered!

Shock Grid, electrical damage: 8d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3) = 30 DC 20 Reflex for half damage

Combat is over if you accept the surrender


"Obozaya" Female N vesk mercenary soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya trains her rifle at the goblin, finger on the trigger but doesn't squeeze just yet. From her past experiences, some people get very upset when she shoots those surrendering. She glances at the rest of the party, waiting for a cue.


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

"Well then you drop that weapon and come down to talk to us!" Raia says in a tone that almost sounds scolding to the goblin.

She then hears a commotion coming from the room Quig ducked into and turns to look.

"Quig?" she calls out.


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Quig Squeaks and begins a long stream of ysoki expletives as he is shocked

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Scout comes over to investigate.

If I am unconscious he will go and get aid for his partner


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Quig took 30 damage from the security measure. He has 32 stamina points normally, which means he should be at 2 stamina points after the failed Reflex save.
A drone can not act on it's own at this level.

Starfinder CRB, pg. 75 wrote:
If you become unconscious or otherwise unresponsive, or if your drone is ever out of range, your drone cannot take any actions until you are again able to command it or it is once more within range.

It isn't until level 7 Expert AI that it can act on it's own.

It requires 11th level to be able to do any medical, via Medical Subroutine Advanced Mod.
I personally believe they limited this too much, but that is how I read the rules. Corrections would be very welcome, especially since I have a character that is a Mechanic with a Drone.


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +0; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 40 ft, fly 30 ft (Avg)| Evasion | Active conditions: None

I agree, I personally think that if you drop unconcsious the drone should at least continue on with it's limited AI until combat ends. Just wait for the Unchained Mechanic ;)

Iseph turns towards the lone remaining goblin. They make a show of manually drawing back the hammer on their semi-auto pistol. "Spill it or I will, pip-squeak. Everything, NOW."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 4 | SP 22/32 HP 32/32 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc:+7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: none | Active conditions: none

Wielding his solar weapon, Altronus echos Iseph. "Do it, down here now!"


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

I was gonna say it should have the same progression as an Eidolon or at least an animal companion. But RAW is RAW, and I am wanting to learn so this helps, thanks!

QUig lays unconscious in the control room...ZZZZZ


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 4 | SP 22/32 HP 32/32 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc:+7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: none | Active conditions: none

Unconscious? Thought he said you would be at 2sp? You would still have all 26 HP as well.


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Yeah I read that not too long ago, as I thought it was wrong. I am learning as I go. I am getting ready to fix it

"I am gonna tear this machine a new one. Damn thing shocked me for just trying to access it." Quig says getting off the floor after the shock sent him to the ground.

"Alright Computer lets do this!" He says looking at the panel and flipping a wrench in his hand contemplating wear to get into the system and deactivate that security measure physically from working.


Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Hearing that Quig got hurt, Navasi will leave the goblin-interrogation to Iseph's lead and come jogging over.

"Hey, you sure you're alright there...sparky?"

With a grin Navasi will use Inspiring Boost to give Quig back 11 stamina points! Then she'll call out over the coms "Did anyone else get tagged by the goblins or security systems?"


"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

"All good, here! They aren't terribly skilled marksgoblins." Raia replies over the comms as she watches the interrogation.


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Quig, Engineering check to try and fix the busted mainframe.

The Goblin starts babbling about how to make fires, how to fix stuff, what his favorite color is, how he got his name, how to improve the gun Navasi has, and various other things. A Goblin stream of consciousness is very confusing.

You do get the names of all the dead Goblins, and find out the Red and Orange were in charge of this group. He asks what the name is of your tribe and can he join it.


"Iseph" | non-binary NG Android ace pilot operative 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +0; darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 40 ft, fly 30 ft (Avg)| Evasion | Active conditions: None

Iseph mulls it over. "Hear that? What do ya'll think?", their gun lowers a tad.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Quig opens a panel and rolls up his sleeves to begin to tinker and beat on the computer.Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

"Working on fixing this Teslalic nightmare, and see what the hell we are looking at!" he says over the comm.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Raia" Female LG damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer 4 | SP 5/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4; 2nd 2/3 | Active conditions: Invisibility.

"The way their minds work is something worth studying plus I don;t think he can do us much harm at this rate! So what is our tribes name?" she smiles holding back laughter at the thought.


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

Quig finds that most of the work was already done by the electrocuted Goblin. They just got a little careless when working near the power rail. It doesn’t take long at all for him to repair the mainframe.

He applies his wrench and some ‘percussion maintenance’ to the alarm in order to get it to stop.

He thinks now someone could try to hack the computer.

Might want to spend a Resolve Point and rest 10 minutes to get Stamina back.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male ysoki Mechanic(Bounty HUnter) 4 |Init:+2 Per:+8 DV:60ft|SP:32 HP:26 RP:4|EAC:17 KAC:17|F:+3 R:+1 W:+3|Club+2(1d6+3B) Semi-Auto Pistol+4(1d6+2P)

Quig rests, taking 1o minutes to organize his tools while Scout hovers overhead guarding him.

"not gonna lie these goblins' almost cracked the mainframe, unfortunately, they don't play with electricity as well as me!"


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 4 | SP 22/32 HP 32/32 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc:+7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: none | Active conditions: none

"Goblins... Such interesting creatures.

I don't think I would trust him to join us. But we can't leave him here, and killing a prisoner is not honorable. We'll have to take him with. Anyone have some shackles or something else to tie him up with?"


Mosquito Witch | Rasheen's Riches

"Shackles? I can make shackles if wanted! I very good with tools!" Grubhammer volunteers. Somewhat confused, he then asks "Who you need shackles for? Is bugman a he? I never sure on them!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Obozaya" Female N vesk mercenary soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya stands over the small goblin, looking intimidating even if unintentional. "Bah, let it come! What can one measly goblin do that we can fear?" She waves her large weapon menacingly overhead.

201 to 250 of 396 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bret's SFS Outpost I: Claim to Salvation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.