GM Brayden's "Rise of the Runelords"

Game Master Brayden Green

Rise of the Runelords was the first adventure path released in the Pathfinder Adventure Path line and debuted in August 2007.
“ From the idyllically peaceful coastal town of Sandpoint to an ancient lost city at the top of the world, Rise of the


301 to 350 of 1,268 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Flextime post battle

Bugsby, no problem. I would have put money on 15, but I gave you 1 extra just in case.

Ameiko smiles at the concern. "Oh, I'm fine. A few goblins don't scare me any, I've seen a lot worse. I want you all to know that you did a fine job, and we have our best rooms and best ale or wine on tap just waiting for you all to show up. I simply MUST hear your side of the story. From what I understand, you played a big part in the success of the north side."

She says her "see you soon's" and turns to her group of men. "C'mon men, let's make this town safe for our loved ones. No stone unturned! Poke your sword into every crack."

Any "injured's" can go to Hanna's where she bandages you up, and gives you some of the worst tasting stuff your taste buds have ever settled on. You wonder what it is, but then think better of actually knowing.


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

Flextime

"Anyone hurt, gather around me after we tie up the goblins."

She helps tie them up and looks for any one who's trying to hide their wounds. She pulls Iodem into the huddle even if he says he's fine. She say how bloodied he was when she caught up with them.

Channel Positive (3/5): 1d6 ⇒ 6 WOOT!

Patrol

She keeps her eyes peeled for any sign of the green-skins, as well as any wounded that may have been missed she takes Bugsby's compliments with a small smile and a word of thanks. As for his posing, she only remarks, "A solid stance and a good swing is often more effective than a heroic pose my little friend."

Ready to go too, unless Bugsby wants to RP some more.


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

@ work at the moment, we can flex time it? Ill be on late tonight, ot early tomorrow. Great job people!


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

Flex
Responding to Ameiko "I'll be sure to take you up on that. I believe I heard best ale."
_____________________

Iodem after being pulled by the arm (not unlike a stray child) into the huddle. "Thanks for that, I owe you one."

Patrol
Iodem doesn't take the lead, opting to stay behind someone (probably Kerdin) and within sight of the gracious Magnhlidr.


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

I only took a slight amount of damage in the first fight but I do believe I'm good to go. Lets get this patrol going. The faster we clear and secure the city the faster we can find some more food. A good vigorous work out makes me hungry every time


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

@ Iodem:
"Pay for my drinks tonight and I'll call it even." She has a grin that'd make a wolf proud spread across her face.

@ Zen:
"You'll hear no arguments from me!" You see the red-haired woman grin at the mention of food. "Forward! to good food and good mead!" A little bit of Magnhildr's inherent silliness comes out as she holds out her hammer like some general leading a charge and a laugh escapes past her lips.

"Nothing like bashing goblins to forge fast friendships!"


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

@Magnhlidr
Returning the grin"I'm drinking free tonight at the Rusty Dragon, have all you want!"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Entertaining out of town family tonight. RP your hearts out. I'll get you set up with the Sheriff tomorrow. You'll get XP for both combats along with any other boons they give you at that point.

Nice job with the combat!


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

We are dotting our interest


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

Flextime Patrol

Magnhlidr Whitescale wrote:


She keeps her eyes peeled for any sign of the green-skins, as well as any wounded that may have been missed she takes Bugsby's compliments with a small smile and a word of thanks. As for his posing, she only remarks, "A solid stance and a good swing is often more effective than a heroic pose my little friend."

Bugsby, who had just finished retelling the, improbable, story version where he stood atop the pile of vanquished goblins, one leg resting on the chest of the leader like some daring sea captain of old. Please picture captain Morgan

Still holding the heroic pose, he raises his eyebrows slightly as he considers her words, nodding in acquiescence, "Yes, you're probably right. Plus, seeing as I haven't taken a proper swing at someone in... well, many years, I must defer to your experience." The small gnome tries to catch a reflection of himself in a window or someones armor, to no avail, "But I do look pretty good, right?"

Possibly before Magnhlidr can even respond, another thought strikes him. "However!" the gnome counters playfully, raising a finger high above his head, still in his heroic captain pose, "I must say, that in my experience, I have tenfold the success using my heroic poses than I have had with the solid stances and good swing-es. So perhaps my way is the more effective. Haha!" As if to punctuate the dramatic laugh and the argument made ( logical or not ) the small man lunges dramatically forward in an embellished, and amatuer, fencers 'thrust' position, looking a little smug.


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

@ Bugsby:
"I do have to admit you do look rather dashing."


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

No problem Bugsby :) All is good

Flex

Relaxing and now glad that fight is over Kerdin burst to laugh Har har har, ya lads did a great job. If ya donno mind me I wil grab some treasure for meh as he steps towards dead goblins and looks at it. Looking around it he knacks with his waraxe one of the teeths out and look at it light

Ta custom with me. Enemies, small or big always be sure to grab one from them to prov ya have be killed it! Make a nice trophy

yah... disturbing I know but barbarian hey! Just a flavor of him

As the healing wave wash over nearby, the recently appeared wounds are disappearing as the wounds closes. Feeling his energy returning Kerdin feels better Har har, I will grab a good mug of beer later after the patrol! Will be a good feeling


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

@Magnhlidr:
Sitting in his lunge position, and not feeling all that dashing, a definite blush touches the small gnomes cheeks, "'Dashing'?" his voice cracking a bit. Bugsby seems completely unprepared and uncertain on how to accept this compliment. He stands up from his lunge and puts one hand into a pouch at his waste, the other hand coming up to rub his purple hair, "Well... thanks! No one's ever called me 'dashing' before."

@Kerdin:
As the fierce looking Kerdin whacks a deceased goblin in the mouth, knocking a single tooth out with practiced ease, Bugsby can't help but wince and bring a hand to his mouth and turning away slightly. Ouch! I bet that Goblin is glad he's dead! he thinks to himself. After the initial shock passes however, Bugsby approaches Kerdin hesitantly, looking guiltily from side to side, "I, uhh, don't suppose you'd mind... ya know... Bugsby pantomimes smashing a tooth out of a goblins mouth. For me? My research don't you know." If Kerdin assists him, Bugsby puts the tooth into a pouch, and walks away to the patrols whistling happily, thinking, To truly know a thing, one should probably bash the teeth out of that thing!

Sometime that night
Bugsby would also take the time to explain what he knows about Goblins to the rest of the group, appearance, habits, temperament, known locations, fighting style, etc... his inborn and studied hatred of the goblins easy to see as he describes the best ways to kill goblins. Everything he's learned in hypothetical of course, never actually having done any of the things he's explaining, but still speaking with an honest distaste for his goblinoid enemies.


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

Looking at the gnome and then laughing Ya, for sur! Ther be plenty of tis lil buggers. Just a knock and waraxe smashes at the head of goblin picking down and little bit loosening tight grip of tooth between his fingers and pull! Here ya go as he pulls one out and offers to Bugsby


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

@Bugsby
"You haven't explained how they shot fire at me. I was lucky to have lived through it." He scratches at the somewhat closed wound near his ear.


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

@ Iodem:
You feel a gloved hand slap the back of your head, not hard enough to do damage, but hard enough to let you know that the owner of the hand is not pleased about something.

"Don't pick at it! You'll have a sore that gets infected and I'm not going to listen to someone whine about how much the salve I have to put on it stings!"


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

A little surprised Iodem manages to stay seated after Magnhlidr's strike. With a bit of a sigh and a "Thanks" he moves his hand a few inches up into his hair picking out the dried blood from the tangled locks.


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

GM - with 'booms and fire', I suspect I know what they were shooting at Iodem, would we know or what K:(?) rolls would you like?

Looking at the chastised warrior and barely holding back a snort at the sharp... reminder Magnhildr gave him, "I didn't actually see them shoot anything at you, what did it look like?" Musing a moment and turning away from Iodem to pace a little, you might've managed to hear a small snort of laughter, "erm... Perhaps Ameiko will know, she seems to have a better handle on things. They certainly didn't cast any spells that I saw, but things happened so quickly!" The gnome is careful to face away, shoulders shaking slightly.

Or are there any left over 'projectiles' on the stage the goblins made their stand?


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

I dont recall them shooting anything at us but I was so fully into the battlevision that I may not have noticed.

Ill get stuff put into my title like everyone else sometime today. My wife had me doing a ton of chores yesterday


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

Well, it was Mothers Day! ;)


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

Whirling around suddenly, his pointer finger raised high, "I can tell you they have a love of fire, was it a thrown torch or alchemists fire perhaps?"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

you all would know they were "skyrockets". The town purchased a dozen or so to have a fireworks show. Apparently the goblins found out they were more fun and effective on the ground than the air.

Everyone besides Bugsby ready for the sheriff (i know he is, he posted he was ready), or do you want to rp some more?


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

bring on the Sheriff :)


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

Being somewhat biased in the matter, I vote for bringing on the Sheriff


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

Yes, bring on the law man!


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

tne barbarian didn´t then destroy property then! "keep the same line, keep the same line...


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The sheriff invites you into an upper room of the town meeting hall. You walk into the room and see digniataries and even the mayor. You are asked to sit and are given - quite literally - the best wine you have ever tasted. It might be too sweet for you hard ale drinkers. The sheriff is a dark skinned, no nonsense man.
He talks about your service, and absolute vital roles in the goblin raids. He introduces you to a young man that calls himself Brennan and explains his role in saving the white deer from burning down (again).


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

Brennan is of average height for a half-elf, but his mottled brown skin is fairly unusual looking. His brown hair and eyes combined to give him a dark look, though the corners of the eyes crinkled upwards in good humor. His dark leathers are mottled shades of dark brown that matched well with his skin. Standing half in the shadows, the combined effect of Brennan's skin and clothing caused him to blend well with the shadowy darkness, almost disappearing.

When the sheriff introduced him, he stepped into the light and nodded to everyone, though he did not yet speak.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Kendra expresses her gratitude and plans awarding you at the instruction of the cathedral dedication.


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

Coming back with the group, Bugsby is in high spirits, but the little gnome is definitely feeling the effects of the long, whirlwind day. He settles into a comfortable chair after nodding to the dignitaries and the mayor, a grin lighting his face when offered some amazing wine! Listening to the Sheriff commend them on the service given, help to the town, blah blah blah, the mans voice begins to fade a little, the gnomes eye-lids achieving staggering levels of attraction to each other. The room has taken on a pleasant blur, the wine creating a lovely fire in his belly, and Bugsby's breathing has become slow and measured, but just when he feels ready to surrender to sleep the Sheriff points out a shadowy figure, all but hidden in the dim light at the back of the room before being pointed out.

A sluggish thought fights its way to the surface of his mind as the man steps forward, Look at that mans skin! As he considers the young man, Bugsby starts to get excited and quickly returns to full wakefulness, leaning forward in his chair to get a better look. "Brennan, is it? Bugsby Featherfoot. Thanks for saving the White Deer, they have excellent mutton there." the gnome says distractedly, hopping off the chair and approaching the young man. Stopping a few feet distant the gnome leans forward again, squinting slightly as he peers at the quiet person before him, "Excuse me, but did you paint your skin?" Not really waiting for a reply, he takes a half-step closer, "You probably get this a lot, but you have the most interesting skin colors! May I take a closer look? The gnome is clearly a little antsy, trying to remember his manners despite the mystery in front of his face. He rubs the back of his left hand with his right, his left hand still holding the wine glass lightly, feet shuffling from side to side restlessly.


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

Brennan laughed at the gnome's antics, and rolled up the sleeve on his left arm. He held it out over the gnome, but said instead "We've heard that line before, but usually it's us giving it...and to a beautiful woman, like those yon. We don't normally give that kind of liberty before names are exchanged. You have ours, but we are yet ignorant of yours. The skin's natural...well, we haven't done anything to it at any rate."


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

"Well met Brennan, I am Iodem Toby. I'm glad the town was rife with so many people that stood up to defend it." Iodem swirls his empty cup around as to not give way that he already engorged himself on its contents.

Looking at the sheriff "Hemmy, glad to see you come away unscathed, wish I looked as good as you."


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

Well meet Brennan. I am Zen Al'Shear.


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

A big grin breaks out at the mans permission, and he looks around quickly, giving a small cry of excitement as he see the forgotten wine glass in his hand. Approaching to stand right near Brennan, Bugsby holds the wine glass up near the mans arm, peering intently through it's depths. This continues through the half-heard conversation above him and the gnome is struck by a thought, A sample would let me perform all sorts of tests! But then something said tickles his brain enough to pull his attention away from the skin, which is probably a good thing as the gnome realizes he's been fingering the small dagger at his side, and jerks his hand away from the handle guiltily. The gnome gives a searching look, confusion clear on his features, "Brennan, you keep saying 'we' and 'us', do you have an animal familiar hiding in your clothes? Are you a druid or a wizard perhaps?" A look of sad understanding comes over his features, "Did you change your skin with an enchantment of some sort? Oh but you said it's natural, didn't you? Hmmmm" The gnome begins to pace, thinking furiously; about what is unclear.


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

Kerdin more focused with drinking wine and murmuring to himself ar wine... the dwarf drinking a wine is like a making a sin with a.. ya, why not a beer when you are going to drink.

Distracted but soon looking at the man whom everyone seemed talking to and introducing. Wiping his hands to his pants and going towards this Brennan Yar, Kerdin is ma name. Looks lik a sunburn more fer me. Hopefully its not a painful


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

"I am Magnhildr Whitescale, well met."


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

Brennan nodded at everyone in turn, but while he allowed the gnome to examine his arm, he never did answer the question about familiars.


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

Lightly taps Bugsby on the head. Leave the poor gentleman alone you little imp


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

So go ahead and flextime anything else in the town hall you want to.

Do you all want to rp that night at the Rusty Dragon? Everyone is crowding there to hear the stories of Ameiko and anyone else that had anything to do with it.

or would you rather fast forward to tomorrow?


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

Whatever works I just want my new Staff lol


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

+1 for ff, maybe flex the rusty dragon? After 2 days of rp, I'm ready for some story pushes.


HP: 22/28 NL: 0 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +2, W+1 | Per:+6, Init: +2 | Rage: 14/14

+2 for Fast Forwarding.


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

+3 for fast forwarding


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Flex it if you want.

The FF version is that you all tell your story (xp bonus for the best one...) to cheers and oohs and aahs. After a hefty round of ale, wine, and whatever else that one blonde gave to you, you wake up in the rusty dragon each in your own beds in the private rooms.

Flex whatever it is that you want done during the day.

YOu notice that as you go through the day, people are whispering and pointing at you. Women are paying more attention to you (positive if you are male, and almost jealously if you are female. If you are female, the men have a much more profound respect for you, and a certain zeal in helping you out and maybe a lingering glance or two.)

The day goes by, and the dedication is scheduled. It is a smaller event, as some stay home out of fear of attack, and the other half have volunteered to stand watch at the gates.

The dedication is nice.

You are each awarded medals from the city (+5 diplomacy bonus to the city members as long as you wear them) by Kendra, to loud cheers from the crowd.

(She also asks to meet with you after the celebration because there are some matters that she wishes to go over with you.)

Iodem is given his gold trophy for winning the obstacle course.

The town is given the charge from Kendra that they are to be of any assistance to you that they can be, and that the same kind of treatment that is offered to the sheriff and the other protectors of the city is to be offered to you, with almost no exceptions.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

You are also offered 500 gp as an offering from the town, as a group.

You are welcome to enjoy what the town has to offer, at a very large discount.

Do you need a list of the amenities that it has to offer?

There are also quite a few townspeople that have heard of your deeds and wish to speak of you about things that you could help them with, including the Mayor.


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

I go to pick up my new Qstaff. Good Marrow Mastersmith


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

Iodem prefers returns to the cathedral. Here he washes out his hair, cleans his wounds, and stitches up his jerkin. He places the trophy on the floor after not finding anything to place it on. The medal attaches nicely to the cloak, he uses the end of the cloak to polish it up before going back oug.

He heads back out to find the Fletcher and replenish his stock of arrows.


Knife Master Scout 3 HP 27/27 AC 19 T15 F14 | dagger +7 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +7 (1d4+5) | F +3 R +7 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +8 | CMB +6 CMD 21

Flex for story time

"It was a good fight, true enough. I mean, there were goblins - three - and people to be saved - four - and a dog. Well, the dog didn't do much more than bark, but he was great company. I was sampling some ale and venison from a vendor stall when the commotion started. I looked over and saw smoke and people screaming. This goblin was chasing a small girl with a cleaver my mother would be ashamed to be in the same town with, much less let in her kitchen. It didn't see me in the shadows, and took a dagger in the eye for its trouble"

"I saw that the inn I was staying at, The White Deer, was burning, and there were people trying to get out. But there was another pair of the goblins outside, slashing at anyone that tried to get out. I got the first one, before he could see me coming, but the second was better prepared. He got me twice before I backed off and hit him with a few throwing knives. Then, get this, Garridan - the owner - comes flying out through the door with this enormous frying pan in his head. I swear you could probably have heard the 'spang' of the skillet bouncing off that goblin's skull clear across town. Then, we got the girls out, though Rebekah was crying something terrible about leaving her jewels behind - remind me to console her tonight, poor beautiful girl - and started a bucket brigade. "

"We managed to put out the fire without too much damage, though we'll be staying somewhere else tonight, I'm sure. Maybe Rebekah can help with that. Anyways, that was my day. How was yours?" He grinned at the others. Though he spoke long, Brennan's speech was hesitant at places, as if searching for the right words.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Chirp chirp..... Awful quiet in here today.. :-)

Are you waiting on me or am I waiting on you? Lol.


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

Full up on arrows Iodem finally makes his way to the Mayor. Curious what task the medal on his cloak has pinned on him.

301 to 350 of 1,268 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's "Rise of the Runelords" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.