GM Bold Strider's PFS 00-01 Silent Tide (Low Tier) (Inactive)

Game Master rpblue

Map is Here.


51 to 100 of 272 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

Swim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Rhoswen realizes she is unable to help either of the men that have sunk to the bottom of the ocean. She decides to swim for the surface to see how everyone else is doing.


Corrina - Rd. 5: Holding Action
Victoria - Rd. 6: Reaches the Surface
Farg - Rd 6: Pulls on the rope.
Barley - Rd. 6: Dives down to 30' and ties the rope to Man #2
Rhoswen - Rd. 6: Reaches the Surface

Man #1 - Safe
Man #2 - Holding his Breath, Reaches the bottom of the ocean (30') - 6th Round of Holding Breath - Rope attached to him
Man #3 - Unconscious, but Safe
Man #4 - Holding his Breath, Reaches the bottom of the ocean (30') - 6th Round of Holding Breath

Need a DC 15 Strength check to pull the men

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Are the three men still connected by chains? Such that pulling the one will bring them all up together?

If not, someone should come to the surface and tell Farg. His Disable Device checks have been the only thing successful so far.

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

I was assuming the men were still chained together so that hauling one up brings them all up.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Barley is correct.

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

If Victoria reaches the shore and can speak, she says

"Maybe someone can tie a rope to the chain and several of us can pull at once. I have no chance by myself. "


Since there is no chance of death or maiming, I will accelerate this. Pathfinder drowning rules are very weird. Apparently, the average person can hold their breath underwater for 2 minutes. The only possible death was the unconscious guy and you already rescued him.

Two rounds after Victoria and Rhoswen reaches the shore, Barley breaches the surface of the ocean giving a huge thumbs up to Farg. Corinna just finished her run down to the beach. Victoria, Farg, Rhoswen and Corrina give a mighty pull and start to reel in the men. Just as the men reach the shore, Farg rushes over and unlocks the manacles binding the last two men. The group hurries them from the spray of the ocean back up to the bluff.

Feel free to add your own roleplay in on your next post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once all of the men stop sputtering and coughing up sea water, the first man rescued by the team comes forward. I am Yargos. Thank you so much for rescuing us. I thought that we were dead men. Please, I beg of you people. Please stop the Silent Tide.

Yargos tells the history of the Silent Tide to the party.

Eight hundred years ago, hidden armadas of ships from Taldor floated off the coast of the Isle of Kortos like a thousand locusts, waiting for the signal to invade Absalom. The plan was simple, but deadly: When the misty weather of Desnus (May) took hold, a fifth column of infiltrators known as Black Echelon would weaken strategic defense points and destroy Absalom’s warning system from within. Once their bloody mayhem was complete, the hidden saboteurs planned to signal the fleet, welcoming them to lay siege to a city now brought to its knees.

Prearranged signal lights were prepared for each phase of the offensive. A red flashing light was the sign for Black Echelon to poison Absalom’s granary. A violet light with three pulses was the signal for a prearranged team to destroy the city’s bell towers, and so on. But when the mists of Desnus descended, the prearranged signal lights never appeared. Unbeknownst to the hidden strike teams, the leaders of the Black Echelon infiltration cell were discovered and assassinated by brave heroes of Absalom.

The signal lanterns lay dark, and the rest of Black Echelon sat idle. Several hours later, the fleet’s hiding place was discovered. A quick counterattack by Absalom’s navy ambushed the would-be invasion force and Taldor’s armada was destroyed to the last mast. In the coming weeks, Absalom’s constabulary rooted out the remaining hidden members of Black Echelon and put every last one to the sword.

The failed invasion mission, called the Silent Tide, would have amounted to little more than a cautionary footnote in a textbook of naval battles save for one crucial detail: Prior to entering Absalom, each member of the Black Echelon cell swore an ancient oath, known as the Binding Word.

Black Echelon pledged to fulfill their duties, no matter the barrier, no matter the cost. And as recent events have begun to demonstrate, in this case, the power of the Binding Word compels these deadly saboteurs from beyond the pale.

When an elderly military historian named Yargos Gill acquires a copy of the ancient codebook detailing the signals for the Silent Tide, he replicates them on a lark. He soon watches in horror as Black Echelon rises from the dead and begins to fulfill the tasks the spies swore to complete so very long ago. Even worse, the marines of the massive armada that now rest on the seafloor have also sworn the Binding Word. Once Black Echelon finishes its final task, the invasion force will rise and the Silent Tide will roll across the city, bringing death to all of Absalom.

Recognizing his own foolishness, Yargos tried to alert the city and avert disaster. But before he could hurl the codebook into the sea to abort the Silent Tide once and for all, a young crime lord named Nessian intervened. Nessian has a better plan for the codebook. He intends to manipulate the undead operatives and take advantage of the disruption their sabotage wreaks. As the bearer of the codebook, Nessian alone knows the lantern signal to abort. The codebook is his chance to blackmail the populace as he wishes and finally secure his place in Absalom’s underworld.

Unfortunately, without the book, he can’t recall precisely what color and pattern will reproduce the master abort code. Please, please find Nessian and stop him or Absalom will be overrun! There is a man who may know where Nessian is hiding out, Grandmaster Torch. You can find him in the Puddles District. I will take you to him! We must hurry!

As the party is escorting Yargos and his band of old men back to Absalom, they spot a red light flashing in a distinctive pattern from the top of a distant building, deep in the city.

“Nessian!” shouts Yargos. “He’s signaling Black Echelon—the undead! Six flashes of red—I remember that signal… By the gods! That’s the granary! Nessian has sent those monsters to poison the granary! C’mon! I don’t know how, but we’ve got to stop them—we’re the only ones who know what’s happening.”

Yargos explains that Black Echelon intends to lace the city’s reserve grain supply with a foul and forgotten poison called Gut Wither. In the event of a siege, Absalom would be left without its granary and the city could face the threat of mass starvation in the coming months.

As the group approaches the granary, they find an eerie cold fog has suddenly descended on the adjoining streets and alley ways. The three guards posted to protect the food depot are already dead.

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Victoria will help gather the injured and channel to heal injuries from the fall or struggles.

"That was an act of beauty in rescuing those prisoners. Shelyn, send us your healing, . "

channel : 1d6 ⇒ 1 channel : 1d6 ⇒ 1 sheesh .


All of my players have had terrible luck recently.

Shelyn looks down on Victoria's pleas and grants her heals an extra 1d4 ⇒ 1 healing for the next minute.

See it's not just their rolls, even my rolls to help are terrible.

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg listens to the account of the silent tide. He's no happy go lucky flower munching good dooer but poisoning an entire ccity for mere profit is a bit too malicious even for his taste.

Well poisoning the granaries must be stopped. No question...Let us hurry

Semi confused are we heading to the granery first or the Puddles district?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

We're at the granary.

"What an awful situation!" Corrina summarizes, as she hears the whole story. "I'm not sure who's worst: the short-sighted oath-takers or the selfish criminal!"

At the granary, she draws her longsword when the party comes upon the murdered guards. She readies to follow the most martial Agent as they look for the Black Echelon.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

"Poison the granary!? A most dishonorable tactic indeed!" Rhoswen exclaims as the party heads there. As the party approaches, she draws her elven curved blade and turns to the others. "I'll take lead"

As she approaches the the granary, she kneels down to examine the bodies of the guards.

Heal Check on any Wounds: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

...and she finds a whole lotta nuthin'!

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg feeling heroic today leads the group into the granary.

I smell fighting so let's cast some heroism on Farg for 40 minutes


The party moves into the granary. Farg sees a faint blood trail leading into the open doors on the right. He sees only closed doors on the left.

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

They left a bloody trail! the Tiefling grumbles as he points to floor. I say we follow it... the Tiefling proposes as he heads into the right hand doors his crude Longspear in hand.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

"Is anyone stealthy? We can stay close if someone wants to scout ahead a little."

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg shakes his head. He could turn invisible but these powers arerather new to him and he is not sure if he control it as he would like.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

Rhoswen nods her heads back towards the three dead guards. "Not sure we've got time for stealth." She glances over at Farg, "Let's take lead together, left or right?"

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Victoria grips her glaive and puts on her brave face.

"I agree with Rhoswen, if people are hurt, we need to hurry!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Corrina follows Rhoswen and Farg into the room on the right.


Since the entire group trods into the next room, everyone sees a cloaked figure unpacking jars from a crate. The figure turns around at the sound of five people moving into the room behind him. Under the cloak, only a skeleton exists. The skeleton turns to stand and raises his scythe, looking as if he is death incarnate.

The barley and wheat piles look as if it is difficult terrain and will be a pain to cross.

Initiative:
Victoria: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Rhoswen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Corrina: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Barley: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Farg: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Black Echelon Operative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Initiative:
1st: Everyone
2nd: Black Echelon Operative

Barley will be on hold as he hasn't posted in a few days.

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

Sorry, I'm here, limited time in the past 48 hours.


No worries :D

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Victoria will cast prot v evil on herself and move forward 20' to the NE (diagonal) and exclaims

"So this is the villain behind all this evil. We must stop him!."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Corrina draws her wand and fires a missile at the skeleton to soften him up.

Magic missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Don't see a map so this just following the assumption Farg can reach the dude.
Move action move:
Swift activon activate Luck
Standard action: attack two handed with Power Attack.

Farg swiftly weaves his way towards the operative and builds on the luck of the faithful to skewer the skeleton with his longspear.

Attack1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Damage 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

”Good Gawds!”, Barley gawks at his first sighting of the undead,”Um,... how do we fight them?”.

Recalling nothing his grandfather told him of the sort monsters, Barley grabs a vial of holy water and drinks it to quench his thirst from the earlier ocean swim, washes the salt off his face with the rest.

holy water: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

Rhoswen rushes forward towards the deathly skeleton.

Double move, but I'm not sure how far I can go. I see what looks like piles of wheat or grain, and then some squares look shaded - are those columns or some other kind of obstacle? Sorry, hate to be a pain.


@Farg, you cannot reach the undead at this time unless you double move. I will move you 30ft. and hold action to attack.

@Rhoswen, all squares are able to be moved through.

As Rhoswen moves through the granary she looks up and sees slidable doors. Those are the lighter boxes She boldly advances toward the menace when the undead opens his robes and a fog rolls out into the room. Rhoswen and the undead fade from view.

Rhoswen:

Once the fog engulfs the room, two more operatives explode from the grain piles and slash at her with their sickles.

Sickle @ Rhoswen-AC 18: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Sickle @ Rhoswen-AC 18: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

Rhoswen takes a sickle to the leg and cries out, but she feels as if she is in slow motion and her voice isn't working quite properly. In fact, she can't hear anything at all.

The rest of the party hears nothing from inside the fog.

Fog:
The mist replicates natural fog conditions (DMG 94): anyone attacking a target inside the mist receives a 20% miss chance. Attackers inside the mist who are adjacent to their opponents, however, do not suffer a miss chance

Initiative:
1st: Everyone
2nd: Black Echelon Operative @ 3 damage

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

Rhoswen winces at the scrape from the sickle, but keeps her wits about her. She takes a careful step around the side of the skeleton, trying to keep from being flanked, and takes a swing.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 1 = 12
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 3 = 10

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Victoria panics momentarily at the sight of her friend disappearing in the fog.

"RHOSWEN!!! Where did you go? Are you ok?. "

She will move forward another 20' towards the doorway near Farg.

She drops her glaive and pulls out her morning star for close combat.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Corrina rushes across the room and into the fog until she nearly runs into Rhoswen.

Double move.

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

Barley moves to the edge of the fog and tries to see into it.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


From this angle, Barley can barley make out the forms of Farg and Rhoswen. They appear more as shadows than anything else.

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

Seeing that the fog is not completely blinding, he slides out his Nunchaku and takes a few steps into the plumes.

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Was that map there yesterday? In any case Farg would have double moved to close with the foe. Guess I'll have to do so now so now full attack. Activate Archaelogists luck.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Damage 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Map's been up a while >.>

Rhoswen and Farg's attacks bounce off of the black leather armor of the Operatives.

One operative shifts through the mist to confront Farg (5' step) and provide blocking for the far operative to leap up and open the sliding door above Corrina. (DC 10 Acrobatics, auto-success for the BEOs) A heavy cascade of grain piles onto Corrina.

Reflex Save, DC 12: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Corrina's get hit hard by the grain and is now stuck. (DC 10 Strength check to move out of that square).

Damage to Corrina: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
Corinna gains the Entangled condition

Entangled:
An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.

---------------------------------------------------

The operative who moved toward Farg slashes at him with his sickle.

Sickle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

The operative misses.

---------------------------------------------------

The third operative moves to the side of Rhoswen and slashes with its rusted sickle.

Sickle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

He loses his grip on the weapon and it skids off into a pile of barley.

---------------------------------------------------

Two operatives splash out of the grain piles and flank Victoria! One lines up a monstrous blow...

Sickle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

but misses horribly. The other unleashes a second cloud of fog into the granary.

Initiative:
1st: Everyone
2nd: BEO #1 @ 3 damage; BEO #2; BEO #3; BEO #4; BEO #5

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg's low wisdom rubbing off on me I guess...Lingering performance kicks in to extend my luck bonus. Swift action activate arcane Strike for +1 to damage. Free action drop Longspear and go to town with Claw, Claw, Bite. As I have 3 attacks I'll start hitting the dude north of me. Once he's down remaining atacks target the fellow south. Also forgot heroism on last rounds attack, should I be lucky enough to drop both 5 ft. step north and attack that one as well...

Surrounded from all sides by undead operative Farg knows he's gotta do sometin and so the savage Tiefling does what he does best. He tosses aside his pesky Longspear and assaults his foes with Maw and Claw (TM).

Claw PA1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Damage 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Claw PA1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Damage 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Bite PA1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 Damage 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Corrina spits out some grain as she shakes more off her shoulders. She doesn't miss a beat, though. She charges her weapon with arcane energy and slashes into the operative flanking Farg.

Swift action to enhance weapon +1 for one minute.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 = 20
Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 2 = 13

Slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Crit damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Seeing the undead, Victoria calls down divine power

"Get back to your graves! . "

channel : 1d6 ⇒ 3 dc12 positive to harm any undead within 30'

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

Barley charges at the skeleton next to Victoria with a nunchaku broadside.

nunchaku, charging: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16 &damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Victoria severely weakens all of the operatives. Farg destroys two operatives, while Corinna and Barley each return one to the earth, where they belong.

Corinna has more and more barley funnelled on top of her as she becomes buried in the grain.

Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

It requires a DC 20 Strength check to break out or you have to be dug out.

Initiative:
Rhoswen
Operative
Everyone

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Fighter 5 HP: 49/49 | AC 22 | T 15 | FF 18 | Fort +6 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | CMD 20 | Init +6 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +0

Rhoswen swears as she misses with her blade, but she quickly regains her focus and swings another furious attack at the skeleton.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 1 = 26
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 3 = 7

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 1 = 25
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 3 = 7

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

So Corinna is buried in Barley and dying of it?


The last operative is struck down by Rhoswen.

@Farg: Yes, she was.

I will assume you don't let Corrina die in a pile of barley and wheat.

After you clear the granary of the undead operatives, Yargos comes stumbling in. Quick, we can't leave that poison here, it might seep into the grain supply. After the party removes the poison, Yargos insists that the party meets with Grandmaster Torch. Yargos will take the Pathfinders into the sewer maze of the Puddle District, a waterlogged labyrinth
of dangerously flooded tunnels known as the Siphons.

Once you have arrived Yargos turns to the group. It would be wise to keep your weapons sheathed and the Tiefling needs to look non-threatening with those claws and stuff. Grandmaster Torch has powerful friends and bodyguards....

As the party approaches a derelict building, they are stopped by a half-orc at the door. What business do you have here? After telling the half-orc that you are here to see Grandmaster Torch on important business, he allows you to pass, but only after you have peacebound your weapons.

The party is brought before the Grandmaster, a charming, soft-spoken man, but one whose entire body is covered in horrible burn scars. Grandmaster Torch lounges in a shallow pool nursing his scars while two servants gently recycle the water over his charred form. His two heavily armored, half-orc bodyguards remain close at hand.

Ho ho, Pathfinders. I have been wondering when I would be graced with the... opportunity to provide my services to such an illustrious group. I hear that you are looking for someone named Nessian? Perhaps I know where he is, perhaps not. I'm sure for the right price any knowledge is available. To rat out a potential future underworld leader such as Nessian? 6,000GP and not a copper less.

If you need healing, put it at the beginning of your next post. Please add this to your next post, how would you character dispose or deal with the Gut Wither Poison?

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg while looking mean and scary can be a nice guy. Once he extracts his fellow pathfinder from the Barley he cast a spell on her to make her feel just a bit better.

CLW1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The Exchange

male Tiefling Tomb Raider 7 Init +2 Perception +13, Darkvision, Speed 40ft HP: 54 AC: 21 (FF 21/T 13) (23 while raging) CMD: 21 HP: 48 AC: 20 (FF 20/T 12) CMD: 21 CMB: +9 BAB: +4 FORT: +7 REF +7 (+2 during rage) WIL: +5 (+2 during rage)

Farg while looking mean and scary can be a nice guy. Once he extracts his fellow pathfinder from the barley he cast a spell on her to make her feel just a bit better.

CLW1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Magus 1 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +1 W +2 | Init +1 | Perception +0

Thanks. Yeah, her actions would've been different if I realized it was a persistent spill.

What kind of container was the poison in, and how much/heavy was it?

Silver Crusade

Ninja 5

Anyone here with a glib tongue?

"How about we save you from Nessian's plan of taking over the underworld, and you tell us where he is for an owed favor from the Society?"

Silver Crusade

Female Aasimar Sorc 9 AC17/T13/F14 +1 all /CMD14 |HP 74/74 | Fort:+9;Ref:+9;Will+9 |Percept.+11 (darkvision) | Init.+9 (0/1 shirt, electric arcs 0/7 used) (Whirlwind 0/1) {Mage armor}

Victoria looks around and makes sure all of her friends are safe.

"We cannot leave poison here. But where? Dump in the sea? Bury it? Buy a potion to neutralize? None if those will be easy."

I could not find, but was the poison still in containers of some sort? Jugs or bottles or was it already mixed into the grain?
.

51 to 100 of 272 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bold Strider's PFS 00-01 Silent Tide (Low Tier) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.