Redelia's Emerald Spire (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

chronicle sheets


501 to 550 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga takes a look at the doors the Professor is about to open to make sure that there's nothing hideously horrible about them. If there is, she takes some time to remove the horrible, otherwise she'll motion to Pig then the door with a flourish. She will make sure that she has a weapon in hand... just in case though.

I'm okay with the GM rolling it in secret or whatnot!


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

A careful search of the destroyed clockwork creatures and the room turns up nothing but scrap. The door appears safe and unlocked to Raga's careful examination. She hears what sounds like heavy hoof falls on the other side of the door.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

"Heavy hooves on the other side of the door. Something big, maybe spread out a bit?" the fox-woman offers with a concerned tone as she gives the professor a nod to open the door.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado rubs his hands together, Party time. And puts a grin on his face.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

Pig adjusts the grip on his axe before throwing open the door. "Ha!"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"With the snows support, we shall prevail over whatever lurks beyond."

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

"We are ready." announces Baku with a nod to Herra.

Dark Archive

NG M Occultist 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 17, T 11, FF 16 - F+8, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs Ench, +1 vs P&D) - Init: +1 - Perc +12 (LLV) Spell Slots: (1) 5/5, (2) 3/3, Mental Focus: (Trans) 4/5, (Abj) 4/4, (Div) 4/4 Active Conditions: Nil

"Let's go!"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

perception checks from everyone who can see into the room, please...

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga peers around the corner warily...

Perception(+Inspiration): 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (6) = 16+2 to notice traps and ambushes, or +4 to hear conversation or see hidden objects,spending point of Inspiration

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

NG M Occultist 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 17, T 11, FF 16 - F+8, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs Ench, +1 vs P&D) - Init: +1 - Perc +12 (LLV) Spell Slots: (1) 5/5, (2) 3/3, Mental Focus: (Trans) 4/5, (Abj) 4/4, (Div) 4/4 Active Conditions: Nil

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

A small pool of water in a basin of gold tile lies in the center of this chamber, and the walls are decorated with tiled patterns, once colorful but now cracked and faded. Four staggered columns support the vaulted ceiling. On the other side of the room is what appears to be a statue, but Raga realizes is actually a minotaur covered in brass.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

Pig steps into the room and surveys the area. "Huh. Pig strong, but even Pig cannot carry brass statue of bull-man out of tower," he says.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Knowledge (Appropriate one), Inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 8 + (2) = 19

Raga attempts to suss out what the minotaur might be.. whether it be a construct or something like the mage the party encountered earlier or whatnot.

"I suspect that won't be an option. We'd probably have to haul it in pieces, Professor. But let's see if it reminds me of anything in particular..."

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Moving to get a better view, Baku smiles. "Quite a nice piece from the looks of it. Professor, can you tell if it's alive?"

Glancing back at the pieces of machine in the previous room, he shrugs. "You there! Gilded thing, you going to attack us if we get closer?"

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The creature appears to be a minotaur who has somehow been coated in brass. It is clearly threatening and you are sure will attack if you enter the room. It is size large, and probably vulnerable to electricity. It seems to have some sort of partial protection against critical hits and sneak attacks.

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

"Hmmm that thing doesn't seem friendly at all. Any of you think you can reason with it?"

"Perhaps it's here against it's will."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"It may have no mind to reason with." Yroh observes, for once subdued as her regards the brazen bull.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado pokes his head in. Excuse me. Everything alright in there?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The creature glares at you, and seems to not respond to your words.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Pig, maybe you talk to it. Physiologically you're the closest. Elado waits for the joke to sail over Pig.

Dark Archive

NG M Occultist 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 17, T 11, FF 16 - F+8, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs Ench, +1 vs P&D) - Init: +1 - Perc +12 (LLV) Spell Slots: (1) 5/5, (2) 3/3, Mental Focus: (Trans) 4/5, (Abj) 4/4, (Div) 4/4 Active Conditions: Nil

Aryxis steps forward and tries to communicate friendly intentions towards the creature using all of the considerable languages at his disposal.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Common, Elven, Aklo, Infernal, Abyssal, Ancient Osiriani, Celestial, Draconic, Azlanti, Thassilonian.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Y'know. Or that. Elado shrugs.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Just so we don't stall here, Giant is the required language to try to communicate.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Pig do!" he says in answer to Elado's suggestion. The half-orc steps into the room and bangs his axe against his breastplate. "Grr! Ra! Pig strongest! Grr!"

He flexes his muscles as he glares at the minotaur.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

...and because I'm sure he'll need it:

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Combat Reflexes


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Before we go any further, any aids on that intimidate?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Yroh leans in and grins. "You should listen to the Professor, for he is wise and terrible."

Auto-aid.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado backs Yroh, Yeah! Don't mess with our big guy!

intimidate aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Dark Archive

NG M Occultist 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 17, T 11, FF 16 - F+8, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs Ench, +1 vs P&D) - Init: +1 - Perc +12 (LLV) Spell Slots: (1) 5/5, (2) 3/3, Mental Focus: (Trans) 4/5, (Abj) 4/4, (Div) 4/4 Active Conditions: Nil

With diplomacy not working, Aryxis gracefully backs away as the team puts their angry faces on.

No aid here.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Intimidate (Aid or lead as is clever?): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"Stop. Mage dead. Stay alive." Raga offers with a bit of a growly undertone to her voice.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The minotaur does not seem to understand your words, but does seem to understand your tone. He backs up a little, while still looking at you fiercely.

OK, that intimidate means he will let you leave in peace if you choose to do so. You see nothing else of interest in this room.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

fight, or leave the room, team?

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado eyes the beast. Very well, then. Elado is happy to move on if it is not inclined to attack us.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

Pig begrudgingly follow Elado out of the room. "No fun," he mutters.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga will cover the team's exit, but is somewhat relieved that it didn't progress to combat.

Let's see what else is on this floor...

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

With but a nod to the beast, Baku falls instead behind the others.

I'm good with letting it live

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Pig go to last lever," he says, heading down the corridors.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

I've moved you into the next room you could easily access, since you've figured out the turntables and they would be an incredible slog in PbP to follow every time. Please rearrange yourselves a little bit in that part of the room to show me how you would have entered, and then I'll tell you about what you see.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado is content to follow from the back with his hands ready to cast. This spire is still dangerous and The White Dragon insists I stay vigilant.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga is towards the front of the group, but to the side to both free up lines of fire if needed for other party members or provide support as necessary. She keeps her keen vulpine senses alert as she looks about for important information about the room, the level, or anything else that may be useful.

Her movements are slow and cautious as she makes her approach, also keeping alert for the fur raising on the back of her head when she's potentially near a trap or hidden device.

"Good job with the levers, Professor. Easy solutions are always better." she offers as a thanks for Pig.

Dark Archive

NG M Occultist 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 17, T 11, FF 16 - F+8, R+4, W+6 (+2 vs Ench, +1 vs P&D) - Init: +1 - Perc +12 (LLV) Spell Slots: (1) 5/5, (2) 3/3, Mental Focus: (Trans) 4/5, (Abj) 4/4, (Div) 4/4 Active Conditions: Nil

Aryxis continues to stand slightly behind Pig - looking over his shoulder to see what new sights await them.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Hmm." Pig grunts.

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Staying behind his avian companion, Baku follows the others...sliding back into the corner as they approach.

'Best to be behind the Professor. He'll let us know if their is danger'


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

waiting a little longer for Yroh...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"Twisting, turning, these tunnels puzzle the mind..." Yroh muses aloud, pausing by the door to inspect the barrier to his left.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You see an automaton standing next to a lever like those that control the turntables. There are also two lines of slots across the floor of the room. The automaton sees you, and appears aggressive, but does not move.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado leans over, OY! You serve a master around here or what?

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 6/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 2/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: Flaming Sphere (6rnds).
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Eyeing the creature with concern, Baku puts a hand on Herra's wing.

"Let us hold and see how it responds. Perhaps our companions or the Professor can convince it not to fight."

501 to 550 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's Emerald Spire (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.