GAMEDAY V: Sky Key Solution (CORE) (Inactive)

Game Master Gilthanis

Overseer Thread

MAPS


201 to 250 of 310 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

DC 5 Knowledge (history):

You recognize, this to be the site of the Starfall, one of the most pivot and life-changing moments in Golarion's history

DC 15 Knowledge (history):

You recognize, this to be the site of the Starfall, one of the most pivot and life-changing moments in Golarion's history. By the look of the sky, and how it has darkened, you suspect you only have a few hours before the cataclysmic event occurs. The asteroid above will crash into Golarion and
plunge the world into a thousand years of darkness.

DC 15 Knowledge (history or engineering) of Profession (architecture):

You recognize the buildings and surrounding architecture to be of Azlanti design.

-----------------------

The groups of onlookers and gawkers, after a few moments, begin to shout at your presence, in a ancient, foreign tongue. They grow angrier, and defensive as you intrude on their lives. Azlanti language

You can calm the crowd before you, before their hostility turns to flat out violence. This requires either a Diplomacy or Intimidate check

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

Deluge will take his CLW spell back.

His gestures one of peace and freindship, Deluge will back up another player.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago will heal up!

Healing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13

"What the... Arodeth? Aroden? And did she just call us incompetent? MADAM, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT'S RUDE! Anyhow... Uhm. Owl? Your impartial opinion. Do these people look angry to you?"

Knowledge:History: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Oh! I recognize this place! It's where the Starstone cathedral is in the future! Right... where... The Starstone fell. Well. S+$~."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Using my GM reroll.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 3 = 19

Iago turns towards the crowd. "Friends! We mean you no harm! And we're certainly not responsible for that orb in the sky. And it's not a meteor for the heavens about to destroy everything you know. They can't understand me can they" croons the Chel with growing unease.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter 2 HP 15/18 | AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 18 | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7, SM +1 | Speed 20ft

Groosalugg extends his open, empty hands in a gesture of peace to try and appease the crowd (and assist Iago in diplomacy).

diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5
DM Stylz wrote:

As everything swirls around you, luckily for you, the sea level of modern day Kortos is close to "normal" ground level. You race out of the Reactory, and backtrack through all you have explored, seeing everything start to fade and vanish. You make it out in time, as the "time bubble" you were in pops. You see other Pathfinders tumble out of the bubble, some taking bumps and bruises on their way down.

After reorienting yourself,

The robed Heralds begin casting, and arcs of lightning leap to the rods made of skymetal. A deep thrum from somewhere below reverberates with chest-tightening force, then the earth begins to heave and quake. Emerald green miasma lashes out, snaking back along the arcs of arcane lightning and infecting hooded casters throughout the crowd. Your body—or perhaps the whole world—crumbles to dust and you hear a distant scream of She’s overloaded it!

And just as swiftly, the world is whole again, but in place of a flower-speckled field stands the sprawling marketplace of a small city. Ivory-white buildings and columns feature reliefs and endless statuary all depicting physically perfect human specimens in poses of glory over serpentfolk. A chiton-clad crowd of gawkers stares, both at you and at the roiling dome of green light that encompasses nearly a square mile of territory, beyond which this strange city stretches on.

Robed Heralds panic as they sprint beyond the edges of the glistening dome, only to collapse just beyond its border. There they scream and writhe, their bones cracking as flesh and sinew age to dust in mere moments. Meanwhile, those unfortunates consumed by the green miasma scream and stagger, their features warping and bloating as if the power seeking refuge within them were too big for mere flesh to contain.

And high overhead, a looming stone glows with a light visible even in the growing light of dawn.

knowledge (history): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

knowledge (history, architecture): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

A young girl of about 12 looks around the plaza slack-jawed. Wow! I've only ever read about- She looks around and then up at the new, fiery moon in the sky and it's ultimate trajectory and then back at the panicked people. That's no small moon! That's the Starstone! But if it's up there....

"OH MY GODS!" Shouts the girl, pointing at the rapidly approaching extinction-level event in the sky. "THAT'S THE STARSTONE!! WE'RE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE ARRIVAL OF THE STARSTONE--ON TOP OF US!!!"

"HOE-kay, things are a little strange here. Watch out for sudden temporal distortions. We're are in some seriously uncharted waters here. Literally anything could happen. Anything. Hera, how are--."

The girl looks at her hands and up and around at the relative heights of people around her. "Meep." She makes a frightened squeak and touches one hand to her throat.

Her other hand absently draws something from her pocket. "Hera?"


....

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

"UNHOLY CRAP! YOU'RE A PAINTED VERNAL EQUINOX EGG!!"


*Rustle, rustle* "whoo?"

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE--NOW!!"

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

"Nonsense. Stop casting illusions and focus on the problem at hand."

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"Calm down! Calm Down! Calm Down!" call out Omrijka
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

know history untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
"OOH Starfall I bet this will be pretty!"

She kneels by the little girl "Dont worry we be pathfinders. We will keep ya safe. I'm Omrijka. This is Groosalug, Iago, Deluge and dee other pretty lady is... Gwen who I am sure ya will see in a momentum (moment)"

Omrijka has seen many pretty paintings depicting starfall much like this but not many of the aftermath of starfall certainly no pretty ones So she knows its an important event but she has no idea that being here when it happens is a reaally baad idea

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

Little Gwendolyne folds her arms over her chest, leans back, cocks an eyebrow and gives Omrijka that skeptical look that only 12-year-old girls can manage.


Iago, and Groosalugg manage to quell the potential threatening crowd before them. Even though they may not share a common language, the two manage to convey their thoughts of "not being the bad guy".

Gwendolyn, has the very real understanding, along with Iago realizing that the Starfall is going to happen, and they are going to get a front row show to the destruction. After catching you breath, at the thought of the Starfall, and the relaxing of the once angry crowd, you take a look around.

A familiar figure limps out from between two buildings. The weight of years seems to hang over Kreighton Shaine, the Pathfinder Society’s illustrious Master of Scrolls, his face more deeply lined than it was this morning.

My apologies for not reaching you more quickly, but I have been quite distracted, he pants. To the left and right across the ancient marketplace, other versions of Kreighton Shaine are speaking to other, equally bewildered Pathfinders. It seems redundant to say so at this point, but the Harbingers of Fate have seized control of the Sky Key, and we all appear to be trapped in what the Isle of Kortos used to be eons ago. The same sort of temporal bubble that brought the serpentfolk city of Sessegishoss to us now keeps our forces pinned down here.

We are attempting to uncover the Sky Key Vault now. While the vault itself seems to be here in this time period, our entrance to it wasn’t projected back, and we’ve lost our bearings relative to its location in this new landscape. What’s more, I worry simply reclaiming the Sky Key will not be enough to allow our escape— that green surge we all witnessed seems to have invested many of the Harbingers with enough of the Sky Key’s energy to maintain our chronological exile.

Shaine looks worriedly up at the sky. We will need to work together to uncover the vault and cut the tethers that anchor this time period to the Harbingers’ spellcasters. We must do both so we can use the Sky Key to escape. A crack of thunder sounds overhead as the dome of green light twists and arcs down to the surface with a thunderous crash, and strange, hairy beasts stride where it struck. And we would be wise to move quickly.

He extends his hand with a pouch.

Inside, you will each have aid. Sorry it is not more, but it's the best I could do. Ask any questions you have, and be quick about it. Time IS NOT on our side.

You each get a potion of CLW

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter 2 HP 15/18 | AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 18 | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7, SM +1 | Speed 20ft

"So we need to find the Sky Key Vault, and also see about removing the Sky Key's energy from the Harbingers?"

"How do we do either of those things? Would just killing the Harbingers release the energy that's attached to them, or is there a friendlier way to do it? And how do we track down the location of the vault if the entrance to it didn't come back in time with us?"

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago looks around nervously. "About how long do you think we have before the Starstone turns us all into pulp?"


Kreighton Shaine looks at Groosalugg, and then chuckles.

That’s the lovely part: I’m not completely sure. Advanced magical theory was always more Aram’s bag. But then, it does seem to be a sort of magic, so anything you have to shut down magical effects should do the trick. And if it is a magical effect, it will certainly expire upon their deaths—tragic, certainly, but better than all of us dying here. Then again, these Harbinger spellcasters must be of some relative skill based on the spells they performed. You may be able to coax them into dismissing the effects themselves, though their temporal investitures seem to have made them a bit… erratic.

As far as how to find it...I don't know, divine providence. I’m not sure, as it’s made of steel and sky metals, but also buried approximately 30 feet beneath the earth, which shields it from most of our available divinations. I remain open to suggestions

By the looks of the size of the asteroid..approximately 2 or so hours


You can try to find the vault in various ways:
* The PCs succeed at an DC 12 Intelligence check to deduce the vault’s location by backtracking their own movements.
• The PCs succeed at an Average Knowledge (engineering or geography) or Profession (architect) check to identify displaced earth or foundations resulting from the vault’s appearance underground.
• If the PCs resolved the earlier encounter with the Azlanti mob nonviolently, they can question the locals about any strange new features with an DC 15 Diplomacy or Intimidate check. A PC must speak and understand Azlanti to use this option.
• The PCs use a creature with a burrow speed (such as an animal companion, eidolon, or summoned earth elemental) to search below ground (worth two successes).
• Most 3rd-level and lower divinations spells can earn the PCs one success.
• Higher-level divinations such as contact other plane, commune, divination, locate creature, and locate object are worth three successes.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

Intelligence check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Hmm...."


Gwendolyn, looks around, and tries to figure out and retrace her steps either she or the others have taken. You search the ground, and realize that you are a couple hundred feet away from where the other "bubble" was. So you head backwards, and deduce that the Sky Vault could possibly be under where the first "time bubble" used to be.

Off in the distance, to the north and south, you see two figures. One wears simple robes, wielding a staff. The other wears leather armor. Both seem to have a green aura surrounding them, much like the green dome above you or like the arcs of green lighting which have struck down to the earth.

As you backtrack, the "copy" of Kreighton Shaine follows you.

I have very limited spellcasting at my disposal. I can cast enlarge person, identify, or shield. I can only cast them a total of two times, so use them as you best see fit.

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

Omrijka tries to retrace her steps intelligence: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"Oh so you're Gwendolyn! But we were here. Which puts the cave over thereish?"

Omrijka seems more distracted by Gwendolyns appearance than anything else

"But how come you now so young looking?"

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Before we go after the Sky Vault, maybe we should try to talk to the pair over there. They look like they are involved in our current predicament. Based on, you know, green crackling auras of power."

Int Check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Screw you dicebot.

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

"They don't look interested in talking but you never know. Yes, lets go and try to 'talk' to them."

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"I'll be sure to try interpretive dancing if speech doesn't work" deadpans Iago who then approaches the two figures.

"Greetings! Lovely weather isn't it? Might get a little dark in a bit though."

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5
Omrijka wrote:

Omrijka seems more distracted by Gwendolyns appearance than anything else

"But how come you now so young looking?"

"It's um, complicated. You know... wibbly wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff. Besides, you should see the other guy."

That and it's sort of a tradition now that Gwen whips out a scroll of disguise self sometime during the adventure and changes into someone else with an owl. Besides it's a fun, and unexpected change of pace. I get to use cool new artwork that I wouldn't normally get to, and it's fun to RP! Use all the tools in the kit. ;)


Omrijka looks around, and figures their current location is right around an edge of the Vault they are looking for. Your group heads north, to see what is going on.

Your group sees a woman, in simple robes. She seems to have facial features of the villager you met moments earlier. She carries a staff in her hand, and as you approach she looks to all of you.

Isn't it lovely? What has been created is truly remarkable.

If you wish to try and end things peacefully, it will be either a Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, K-History

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"Remarkable? How is it remarkable?" Omrijka asks in her friendliest manner to try and work out what is going on. She also scratches her nose with her hand as she whispers to the others "This not Gwendolyn too?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

To Gwendolyn I understand its just Omrijka with her 8 wisdom does not and i am having lots of fun roleplaying that out hope you are too

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

"Can we help you somehow? Things look to have gotten a little out of control here."

diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter 2 HP 15/18 | AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 18 | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7, SM +1 | Speed 20ft

"Yes, out of control would be a nice way of wording it," Groo smiles a little too widely in an attempt to be friendly.

aid diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


The woman looks around, marveling at what she sees, but then her looks turns to that of worry.

Why...yes...remark.ab.le. We have given rise to another Azlant. One that will be he through trails off as she thinks and looks back.

I forgot to mention you need 2 successes to talk her into to willingly "give up her power". One success, one to go

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"Yes but da arcane enigmas are not good ah I don't understand this magi key stuff can you explain it better" Omrijka looks toward Gwendolyn

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

but kinda thinking a knowledge arcana or spellcraft to explain why letting go is a better idea for the second check diplomacise everything is a bit boring


It is technically K-history for this one

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

DID SOMEONE SAY KNOWLEDGE (HISTORY)? ;)

"Yes it's remarkable, but utterly insane!"

Little Gwen goes on to illustrate all the possible problems that might arise from stepping on a butterfly in your grandfather's glass house just before going back in time and killing the Whispering Tyrant before he became a wizard (let alone an epic-level lich), and then going back again to watch yourself do it.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago looks on dismayed. "Ok. So I'm an idiot. I don't remember half this stuff."


The robed woman's eyebrow furrows and her nose scrunches as Omrijka tries to be diplomatic. What is being...

She is quickly interrupted by Gwen as she goes on her historical rant of sorts. She points out all the ramifications, potential problems, and the recent time bubble that happened as all real possibilities should the energies keeping this bubble open be left to exist. The Taldan woman looks to the bright asteroid in the sky then looks to her hands.

You are right! I got obsessed with the Starfall and resurrecting Azlant, I lost focus of who I am.

She points her hands to the sky, and after a few archaic arcane words, the green flowing energy that connected herself to the Vault disperses.

Please, leave me to contemplate what I have done, I will not hinder your efforts

1 down, 2 to go

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Alright! I see another over there. I hope we can convince them as easily about how bad of an idea this is."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter 2 HP 15/18 | AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 18 | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7, SM +1 | Speed 20ft

"Well done, friends!"

From now on, I'm making my own diplomacy rolls instead of trying to assist. Hopefully, it'll go better than my last roll."

Sovereign Court

Pathfinders have found and uncovered the Sky Key Vault. It is there that the Sky Key—the Society’s ticket home—awaits. However, the dome of green energy remains strong, suggesting that too many Harbinger spellcasters are still anchoring the Society in this time period.

GMs, it is now possible to gain Vault successes. Map is also updated.


You head to the next glowing green person, a few hundred feet to the east of where the Taldan woman was. You approach a man, dressed is studded leather armor. He appears of Varisian heritage, and in his hands he holds a harrow deck that he shuffles.

So, have you come to relish in the prophecy coming to fruition? I will be beloved by those that scorned me so

2 successes needed. The skills available for use are: Bluff, Profession (gambler), or Sleight of Hand

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Yeah! Sure! Those guys who scorned you will quake in their boots. I'm sure."

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5

"Yeah, but I've got a pretty good idea what's coming next."

bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Scarab Sages

Runecarved Map Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 Female half-orc pal 2/rog 1 F+7 R +7, Will +4 Reroll (4 stars) LoH 2/3 Smite 1/1 Clw wand 42/42 chgs AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex) hp 29

"I will give ya a chance to end this voluptuously(voluntarily) " says Omrijka as she cradles the glaive in the crook of her shoulder and draws her sap and hits it into her other hand menacingly intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

i would just hit him but apparently it's against the paladin code to hit first. Stoopid paladins who are not known for bluffing gambling or sleight of hand

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

How would sleight of hand be used? I can summon a mite that has SoH +9, but how would I use it?

Softly, Deluge says "Say, I can summon a mite to help, but I do not know undercommon. Anyone here have the ability to cast comprehend languages on it after I summon it? we'd have to make it quick since my summons only last a couple seconds."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter 2 HP 15/18 | AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 18 | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7, SM +1 | Speed 20ft

"Is that a Harrow deck, friend? I've heard those are useful for telling the future! But here in the past, we already know what the future will bring. That big star up there is going to crash down and kill us all, unless we do something to stop it. Care to help?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Because Groo doesn't have any other useful skills. :)


The man looks to Iago, You are just like them, mocking ME and harrows! You fail to recognize my skill

He looks up to the swirling green energies that envelop the sky. He than looks to Gwend, and responds in turn.

What is coming is the Starfall, yes. I was ostracized by my peers, and my Harrows were right. This event will PROVE that I know what my harrows were correct. As far as harrows, my harrows have all been true, there will be sadness and death, and they have all come true.

1 success out of 2

"SoH", could be used to try and steal the harrow deck, steal something on him, etc. Your your imagination. Unless someone has profession gambler and you want to challenge him at a game of towers. Profession can be used untrained if you ultimately had to, so it would be your highest mod vs. my roll.

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

Does anyone have comprehend languages in a scroll or wand we could use?

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Unfortunately no.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5
Deluge-Core wrote:
Does anyone have comprehend languages in a scroll or wand we could use?

I have a scroll.

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

Gwen, if you want to try my plan, respond to the post Yesterday, 12:30 pm.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 2 | hp 13 | AC 11 (15) T 11 FF 10 (14) | CMD 12 | F +1 R +1 W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +6, KnHis +7, KnLoc +6, Perc: +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera, +5 in shadow w Hera)), Scrft +9 | spell slots 1st lvl 3/5
Deluge-Core wrote:

How would sleight of hand be used? I can summon a mite that has SoH +9, but how would I use it?

Softly, Deluge says "Say, I can summon a mite to help, but I do not know undercommon. Anyone here have the ability to cast comprehend languages on it after I summon it? we'd have to make it quick since my summons only last a couple seconds."

"Sure! But aren't folks going to be suspicious us thow in a bunch of noisy magic right befote we mug them?"

Dark Archive

Male N/N Human Weather Druid/5 | HP: 34/43| Init: +2 | AC/FF/T: 20/20/10 20/20/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F:7, R:2, W:10 | Diplo+3, HaAni+7, Heal+9, KnGeo+4, KnNat+8, Perc+13, SMot+5, Surv+15 | Speed 20 ft | Active Conditions: longstrider (after entering village), bless

"Noisy magic? Mugging? What the blazes are you talking about? I just want to summon a mite to lift that guys Harrow deck, but I don't speak its language. If you cast comprehend languages on it, I can give it instructions. It might work - probably won't - but it might and if you are game then so am I!"

All of this is said to the side where the fellow cannot hear.

201 to 250 of 310 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.