Fevered Dreams

Game Master JonGarrett

Website of Fun


951 to 1,000 of 2,932 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The lock is good, but old. Whatever keeps the house clean apparently can't manage internal cleaning, apparently. The lock takes some work to move, but the worn internals makes it easier to crack. After ten or so minutes of meticulous listening and shushing people in the room, the good Doctor manages to open the back of the safe.

Inside would be a bit disapointing to most people, but is a prize to yourselves. Two blocks of material - adamantium and mithril - sit inside. About 6lbs of each.


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

"Know any dwarves?" Regina asked, looking over to Aurora as memories of Mjolnir, Gleipnir, and Draupnir (what was with all the 'nir' names?) flashed through her mind. She suspected so, but even without that, these would probably be handy... if they were the group's to take. Regina was generally hesitant to appropriate things unless the previous owners were very definitively gone or it was necessary to accomplish a mission of importance.


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

"Not personally, but Momma does. Geidihr is dwarvencraft- though they like to be called Svartalves back in the homelands. These ingots hould fetch us either a hefty price or some nice new tools."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

"Or have something made," Valda considered outloud. "They're not too hard to find, but they cost a ton. Literally, like a ton a of silver."


AC 17 (t 12, ff 17) -2 bloodrage, -1 enlarged | F+9, R+4, W+7/9 | Init +4, Per +10 HP: 56/56 (+8 when raging) | Bloodrage: 9/18

Meanwhile, Jennifer drags the mattresses out of the first and last bedrooms they explored and takes them into the bedroom where they found the magic items.

"Wake me up when it's my turn to stand watch," she declares before curling up under a blanket on one side of the mattress, leaving room for one more.

Unsaid is that she expects the others to figure out the watch schedule.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

"Well Aurora, you're right that these are rare and valuable metals. But I believe the house is under Ms Simmons' ownership at present, so anything found within rightly belongs to her. Though I do appreciate the temporary use of this sword." Solomon said, smiling and patting the hilt of the rapier. "It adds a lot of flavor."

Solomon notes the mattresses and raises an eyebrow. "Well, this should be... cozy."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Valda grinned mischievously. "What, have you never slept in the same room as a large number of strange an unusual people? I mean, it's not like we're getting that undressed." She considered for a moment. "Probably."

"But before the casual nudity, I should probably mention that you folks can take some of the stuff you find." Valda shrugged. "It's not like I really need it, and clearly this is proving to be a bit more of a day out than expected. The pocket dimension alone probably deserves some compensation."


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai moved back as the other tinkered with and got the safe unlocked. She nods as she listens to the others. The metals were interesting but not something she worked much with, what the others said about them interested her far more.

Nurai chuckled warmly at Valda's mischievous comment as many ideas came to mind behind Nurai's sly smile. "Not hard for you to find willing participants for a cuddle pile, Valda, don't need to bring us to pocket dimension for it..." Nurai said as she ducked away, dodging any comments or considerations of compensation. Other than funds to replace her wand, Nurai hadn't really seen much of interest in the house - though there would likely be a book or two...

Still smiling, Nurai suggested, For resting, Valda wanted first watch, Regina, I think said she would be fine with second as long as she slept the first, and Solomon, our early riser for last. If we do the typical thing of having two people per watch, I suggest three watches maybe Valda with Aurora & Reason, Regina and I, then Solomon and Jennifer?" ending with a shrug, happy for people to change things but did kinda want to sleep soon.


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

"Works for me." Regina said cheerfully. "And my preferred spot is just practicality - this little guy means I don't need as much sleep." she said, gesturing to her ring. If she napped first she'd be good to go for the rest of the night, and other people could get more sleep as a result.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

"I'm not sure we need so many. Perhaps Valda and Aurora on first, then you, then Jennifer, then myself. Regina can be our second for the rest, right Regina?" Solomon said with his most charming smile. "Four watches should give everyone enough sleep and not take too much out of our morning."

Just IC revising the watch plan with Regina's ring in consideration.


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

"No objections from me. Does someone have playing cards?"
Aurora places Geidihr in a corner, the armor twisting and turning into a comfortable, silvery chainshirt over black silk. "Gods, this thing is a fashion dream become real. Just think of what I could do with it at the Comic-Con..."


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

Totally fine by me. XD She's less useful out of combat anyway, so I might as well stand guard 'n stuff.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Glancing at Auoura's new armour with a slightly admiring expression, Valda added, "Well, so long as no one mentions chainmail bikini at the wrong time..."


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai nodded slightly in agreement with Solomon's revised plan, moving towards one of the mattresses on the floor as she looked over to Regina to see if the ethermancer was happy with the plan as it did have her on watch for six hours to everyone else's two. Nurai wouldn't mind such things if she could - that's why she had given herself the most disturbed sleep - but she had met others who prefer things divided equally regardless of powers.

As long as Regina didn't mind, Nurai had no objections. "I've no cards, though there might be some in the vanity or one the desks we've passed..." Nurai commented offhand while kicking off her shoes near the wall and unzipping her jacket. She could sleep in biker leathers, she had before, but as she had a navy long sleeve shirt and black leggings underneath, it didn't seem worth the likely discomfort when she woke. Folding her leathers and stuff and putting them to one side out of the way with her shoes. She sat on one mattress, back against the wall, "...and, chainmail bikini or not, that would likely be the envy of many at any convention." Nurai said with a smile.

The shadow sat next to Nurai on the mattress. When Nurai laid down, the shadow slid higher up the bed, arm's reach from the summoner, and remained sitting up against the wall.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

Solomon looked on, unsatisfied confusion apparent on his face. "I don't mean to be that guy, but what is a 'comicon'?"

Anything else we need to sort out before morning?


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

"The Heart of the Nerd Swarm," Valda replied, getting comfortable. "It's a convention for all things comic, TV, movie and game related. One of the common themes is CosPlay. That's Costume Play. Dressing up in pretend, but for adults." She smiled. "Using magic to win the CosPlay contest is probably a social no-no, though."


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

Aurora pouts. "Yeah, possibly not fair. But I'll look stunning as lead singer."
She fiddles a bit with the morphing suit, switching between dark feathers, golden accents and crimson brocade.
"Anyway, tell me if you're cold. I can warm up the place... less explosively than Regina."


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

"Hey." Regina said, sounding slightly hurt. "I can do small flames. I just like bigger ones..." What? She could shoot cones of fire from her fingertips, and it was fun. Of course she liked to do things the flashy way.


AC 17 (t 12, ff 17) -2 bloodrage, -1 enlarged | F+9, R+4, W+7/9 | Init +4, Per +10 HP: 56/56 (+8 when raging) | Bloodrage: 9/18

"Do small noises." Jennifer rolls over.


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai tiredly chuckled at the antics of the others, saying quietly "Flashy big explosive can be good, just not for sleeping..."

Adjusting for a moment to get more comfortable, she then lifted her head slightly. Nurai pulled off her glasses - her eyes closed - and put them to the side near her shadow before resting her head back down. The shadow picked the glasses up and gently tossed them over to the pile of Nurai's stuff. There was some small muttering but quickly faded back to silence.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Not At All Horrible GM Rolling: 4d100 ⇒ (53, 94, 67, 75) = 289

During the second watch, something unusual happened. A strange light moved in the corridor outside the doors, the temperature in the bedroom dropping rapidly. No sound can be heard as it passes, however.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

Nurai and Regina


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

The sudden chill had Nurai reaching for her jacket from where she sat on her watch in the dark room, her glowing eyes staring at the light and shadow movement seen through the crack around the door. She pulled on her jacket, looking to Regina with a unsure shrug before looking back to the door. So quiet - floaty lights or someone incorporeal?

On one hand, it was creepy...on the other, if it's something looking for them, it didn't show any signs of noticing them yet and they have a lot of vulnerable sleeping people at the moment who might appreciate more sleep until a more active threat than quiet cold light, and on the other other hand waiting could mean whatever has time to set up more issues for them or the chill might increase enough to cause problems...

Nurai slowly, trying to be quiet as possible as she moved closer to the door, once there she sat, pressing her back to the door as she waited and watched the lights and shadows, ready to brace herself in the door started to move. Nurai glanced back to Regina as the summoner thought on whether it would be better to stay still or go into the hall.


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

Regina snapped her fingers, summoning a barrier against cold around her body while she waited to see if the temperature remained cold, or if it was going to return to normal. If it just passed, it was probably better to let the others rest, rather than chasing after every will o' the wisp. She did, however, quietly summon a fireball (while being careful to not let the light shine in others' eyes).


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The light paused outside the door for a moment, the cold becoming hideously bitter...but then the light moved on, and the cold went from alarming to merely unpleasant. After a minute the light faded completely and did not return.

Nothing else happens on any of the other watches, and the room is warmed gently via various abilities that mock the laws of thermodynamics. Acording to any time piece consulted it reaches early morning, but there is no obvious change to the level of light in this interior room.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

As morning comes, solomon is awakened to keep watch with Regina. He begins by practicing meditation and yoga while allowing his mind to explore his surroundings.
I'll cast my various detection spheres for 10 mins & 0 SP each.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The Doctor's magics fail to pick up anything of interest you don't already know, such as the gun loaded with something magical. There doesn't seem to be anything else around on this floor, at this time.


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai slowly got up and got ready. She picked at her trail mix and looked over some of her fading injuries. She looked around to the others, ending with a glance to Regina and Valda, "Other than some odd silent lights and chill that moved in the hall, nothing much happened on our watch. Do you want to check anything before we go downstairs?" Nurai asked the room in general though mainly towards Valda as the summoner balanced whether whatever it was last night or whatever came through the portal upstairs was likely to come up behind them while they dealt with whatever was trapped in the basement.


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

Aurora's alarm tune, Edvard Grieg's Morgenstemning, fills the air, and she rises groggily, her blonde hair a tangled mess, her t-shirt wrinkled. "Wha- yawn what lights? Like foxfires?"
Stretching and scratching her head, she heads towards the bathroom. "I'll wash and get the armor back on, then we can go. Any chance someone can conjure up a pot of coffee?"


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

"I think we should all start our morning with breakfast, like civilized adults. The kitchen was well stocked." Solomon says flatly as he looks himself over with a frown. "I'd kill for a good shower, too."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

"Might be cold, but I suspect a shower's doable. Bath would be hot, thanks to any number of magics, but not everyone likes them." Valda's voice clearly stated that she considered such people potentially insane. "But it looked like there was stuff to make breakfast in the pantry and shelves, yeah. Dunno about coffee. Did anyone see any? I know I saw tea."


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

Regina looked at one hand, and a burst of ice appeared around it. She looked at the other, and flame appeared. "Well, I can do water... and a shower really would be nice." she said wistfully. "Not too fond of the idea of that wisp popping by and suddenly making the water ice-cold, though."


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai nodded to Regina's comment,[b]"That would be... uncomfortable. I'm happy to check out the kitchen while some get the washing situation in hand..." Nurai said with a shrug. She could do a bit more with food than with heating cold water or old pipes and having something more than trail mix would be nice.

Nurai gathered up her things and headed towards the door, pausing to see if anyone wanted to come with...or if anything sounded suspicious beyond the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

"I'll come with you. I think hunger is my first priority. Needs before wants." Solomon took a moment to gather himself and his things, making sure to bring his gun, sword, and hand case with him because this had a small chance of not being your average trip to the kitchen.


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

After washing herself with ice-cold water, Aurora puts back on the armor and moves to the kitchen with a comb in hand, fighting a lost battle against her hopelessly tangled hair.
"Please don't let me cook, I'm notoriously bad."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The house is calm, quiet...peaceful. A certain sense of foreboding has been lifted, almost. It certainly seems like things have been improved by the destruction of the monsters on the upper floors. However, the cold is creeping in. The outer walls are coated in frost, despite somehow occasionally being cleaned, and the temperature is getting alarmingly cold for those of you without an immunity to it.

Breakfast and bathing happen with a minimum of fuss, as the kitchen's time-based cold room offers up enough to satisfy most palates and various magics are available to heat the water.

Fed, rested and clean, you face the days problem - escaping from the strange demi-plane the house appears to be traped in.


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

"Geez, I wish I had a change of clothes... but lugging a backpack around in a fight would be ridiculous." Regina muttered. "Maybe Miyu has a talisman that can store outfits or something." She'd expected this to finish much faster than it had, and her lack of preparation was definitely showing. "So, where do you want to hit first today?"


AC 17 (t 12, ff 17) -2 bloodrage, -1 enlarged | F+9, R+4, W+7/9 | Init +4, Per +10 HP: 56/56 (+8 when raging) | Bloodrage: 9/18

Jennifer doesn't say much in the morning, but her body language shows that she is impatient, and her gaze keeps drifting to the stairs leading down to the basement.


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

After she helped to tidy up, Nurai leaned against the counter as she thought, watching the frost moving on the wall as the cleaning magic seemed to be battling the chill. She kept her hands in her jacket pockets and though the cold wasn't too concerning for the kayal woman yet, she thought packing thermals was something that might be added to her usual list for next time.

"I've never been bothered by my bag in a fight; talisman of outfits does sound a good idea though. I guess we should deal with that basement, it seems to have to be dealt with to get out of whatever the former owners were thinking that's got us stuck here..."


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

Solomon nodded. "Yes, it's time." While the others made preparations, he scrounged for a coat in the bedrooms. "The chill in here is downright oppressive."


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

As the others spoke, Regina had a brief mental image of playing in the snow - and quickly shook her head to dispel it. She was pretty tough, but not everyone healed the way she did, and this mission was serious... no matter how entertaining it might have been to play in the snow, it was better to get this resolved. Besides, they weren't all that far from the Blue Mountains. She could go there if she wanted to have frosty fun.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Guess Regina will be taking Golem Creation feats later on...

Solomon was able to find a coat in the room with the book repairing gear. Most of the others did contain various coats, from simple summer coverings to heavy furs. Of course, a lot of people these days would be less than impressed by an ermine-lined coat...but they were very warm. Some of them came with hats and mittens, too. Whether you could use a weapon with such mittens was another matter entirely.

The return the basement poses no problems, although you do have to re-open the secret door leading down to it. The sealed door remains relatively simple to open, given it's weakened state, and the second set of stairs remains unexplored.


Female Human (Valkyrie) Warpriest 5 | HP 38/38 | AC: 25, T: 15, FF: 21 | Fort: +8, Ref: +2, Will: +8 | BAB: +3, CMB: +9, CMD: 23, M.Attack +11(1d8+10)| Init: +0 | Perception: +1 | SP: 7/12 | Fervor 0/7

During breakfast, noticing that her companions seemed to be shivering, Aurora wove magic opposite to her cold adaptation, radiating heat like a stove.
Weather Sphere to make the temperature comfortable for all. Also, did we miss a set of stairs? I say we explore it!

"So, we're facing off against an ancient horror, eh? I'll take point."
Reforming her armor into heavy plate, she braced Geidhir and called within for the ancient spirit in her soul. And Reginleif answered with a battle roar.
Totem of War: +2 damage for everyone within 30 ft. I'm keeping it through concentration for now.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

Solomon nods in thanks as Aurora heats the area. He retains the coat, however, just in case.
"I have no objection to that. I imagine Regina would like to be second, as I'm sure she's ready to unleash her full potential on something." He said with a smirk towards the ethermancer.


Kayal*+ Avatar of Love + Synthesist Shadow Caller Summoner 6 | HP: 48/48 [+50/54] | AC:21 T:15 FF:17 | DR: 7/Magic, Cold+20 Elec+20 SR: 2 | CMD:20 | F:+8 R:+10(8) W:+10 | Perc:+5 | Spells: 1st: 4/5 | 2nd: 3/4

Nurai nodded with a smile to Aurora's plan to take point. It seemed like a good idea as Nurai considered if there was any last moment things to do first.

Glancing to Valda, Nurai said, "They'll want in the action if anything interesting happens, just give a minute and we'll follow. Did that gun with the special ammo strike your fancy?" With Valda's skills with a gun, Nurai thought Valda might want to grab it before heading down as Nurai checked her things before she prepared to summon her shadow eidolon.


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

I don't remember if she can...? Ethermancers are surprisingly free when it comes to feats, though. XD

"Hey... I hit, I heal, and I can turn invisible." Regina answered with a smile. "And I have all the fire. So yes, going second is fine by me." With that, she got into the proper place in line, making sure to keep her barrier against cold up and running. The aura of warmth helped, but if something overpowered it, she wanted to be ready.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Valda nodded. "I got it, and I'll take a proper look at whatever it was later."

Looking at everyone to make sure they were ready, Valda reached out and broke the thin strings and charms holding the doors shut. They creaked open with a deep groan, opening on its own but fighting against the deep corrosion of the hinges. One of the hinges gave way with a shriek of tear metal, falling to the side.

"Guess we're not going to be closing these again in a hurry," Valda noted dryly as the other finished swinging open, and moved through.

Inside was a huge chasm, a deep hole into the depths. Stalactites hung down from the ceiling above, and the drip of water suggested more before. Odd structures hung from the stalactites above, difficult to see in the gloom.


AC 17 (t 12, ff 17) -2 bloodrage, -1 enlarged | F+9, R+4, W+7/9 | Init +4, Per +10 HP: 56/56 (+8 when raging) | Bloodrage: 9/18

Jennifer absentmindedly clacks the claws of her new gauntlets together as she enters the room and looks around.

"Can we get some light?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Can she see the ceiling or anything hiding in the gloom?


Ether 5 | HP: 22/22 (R:2) | EP: 19/19 (R:3) | AC: 16, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 | R. Touch: +8 (Dmg: 5d3+6) | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Perception: +9, Init: +3

At Jennifer's request, Regina shrugged and summoned a ball of fire, then pitched it through the air and towards the ceiling of the area. She could only do so much sustained light, but a brief bit of illumination was within her capabilities.


Human Investigator 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +8, Will: +10 {+1/+2/+7} | Melee: +4, Ranged: +6 | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +2, Perception: +12 <trap spotter> | Insp 9/9 | SP 12/12 | Speed: 30ft

Solomon frowned. "I brought a flood light... but it's in my car." He pulled out his key fob and jingled it helplessly. "If anyone wants to go get it...?" He looked imploringly at Aurora.

951 to 1,000 of 2,932 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fevered Dreams All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.