Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


151 to 200 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Ill give Zink first shot since he won the race, but Fahd isnt scared to enter the ring with the Orc.


Huldren is a human. His cronies are the half-orcs.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink is definitely not 'the big one' nor is he the best suited to this particular fight. He was just being his lawful neutral self and pointing out what the rules were. He'll happily let Fahd step into the ring.

Zinkyudo's head twitches back and forth as he tries to figure out which of them is 'the big one', and his slightly beady eye settles on Fahd. He raises a questioning eyebrow, clearly asking, You got this?

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd plucks his mutagen from his belt, chugs it down and flexes. "Bring it on, Sunshine. I've got you...". He points threateningly at the human.

Mutagenbonuses for 40 minutes: +4 to Str, + 2 to NA, and -2 to Int.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will step into the ring alongside Fahd. "I'll help deal with his goons."


When Fahd chugs his mysterious serum, Huldren and his cronies pull vials from their belts and do the same. Huldren's muscular frame wells with power and the half-orcs watching his back grow to the size of ogres.

I'll wait to see who else is stepping into the ring.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Just keep the vials, punks! I plan on making you eat them after thrashing you something good!

If anyone wants to buff Fahd, I wouldn't object, lol.


Just be aware, they've got more potions on them. =P

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

So its one-on-one Fahd and HH, and the rest are fighting the goons seperately (and nonlethaly)?

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka says a quick prayer to Gozreh and steps unafraid into the ring.


The proposed challenge was 'the big one' against Huldren with everyone else versus his goons. He discarded his weapon when he stepped into the ring.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Seeing the free-for-all building, Zink joins his companions in the ring, settling into a position of utter stillness that suggests he might actually be pretty good at this.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling looks around glumly. "Well boys, I don't suppose you can handle this trouble on your own? Such roughhousing hardly my area of expertise."


The crowd from the lumber yard now fills God's Revel Inn to capacity as the pathfinders minus Melina squeeze between the ring ropes and into the earthen pit. Heavy Huldren, clearly the favorite, raises his thick arms into the air and the crowd roars their approval.

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Huldren: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Goons: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Huldren: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Go ahead whelp. Gimme your best shot!" Huldren dares with a smug grin across his scarred features.

Everyone but Balooo is up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo takes the simple approach, walking up to the closer ogre-sized half-orc and giving him a good, hard kick!

Move to S16, attack HO1.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Unarmed Strike damage, nonlethal: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Positioning myself to set you up for a flank, Fahd.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

"Common laddies, lets show them what we've got!"

Ushaka drop his taiaha outside the ring and will make a break for the bottom corner, attempting to get inside the now-giant's reach before he's ready. move to T19

Once there Ushaka will go for a kidney punch.

FF Punch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Subdual Damage: 1d3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + (4, 4) = 11


It turns out these guys have combat reflexes.

AoO vs Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

AoO vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Both pathfinders land solid blows, Ushaka's victim in particular grimaces in pain. "I'm gunna be pissin' blood alright."

Fahd is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka easily moves in beneath the meaty fist. I don't have improved unarmed strike so I'll provoke a second AoO if he still has the dex to take another one while large.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd moves up to the human and tries to punch him directly in the face.

Power attack with mutagen 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 23

Power attack with mutagen damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 13

The brawler smiled. "That stung a little bit, didn't it, Shirley?"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

I don't suppose Zinkyudo could have seen Ushaka get whacked on approach and tried to avoid the AoO, since he's after Ushaka in initiative? In case that works for you:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Well, it was worth a try.


Ushaka wrote:
I don't have improved unarmed strike so I'll provoke a second AoO if he still has the dex to take another one while large.

Curse you enlarge person!

Zinkyudo wrote:
I don't suppose Zinkyudo could have seen Ushaka get whacked on approach and tried to avoid the AoO, since he's after Ushaka in initiative? In case that works for you:

Yeah, that's fine but your acrobatics roll wasn't high enough.

Heavy Huldren's head snaps back under the force of Fahd's mighty blow. "So the pup has some bite to him, eh?" he says between grinning bloodied teeth before throwing a wicked hook of his own.

Punch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fahd, don't forget you're still drunk. Balooo is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

I did forget that, DM. Thanks for the reminder.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo steps forward, calling upon the Crownguard Fighting Style Martial Flexibility for Cleave and then inspiring rage!

If you choose to accept it, you get +2 str/+4 con/+1 Will and -1AC. You get to pick at the start of your turn.

"You will feel the power of the mighty bear!"


The raucous crowd cheers and claps along with Balooo's song of ursine power.

The ogre-sized orcs look a bit intimidated by how quickly the audience has turned against them and falter as they swing their giant fists at Zinkyudo and Ushaka.

Vs Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Fahd, Zinkyudo, Ushaka are up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Drunk Fahd swings again at the human, trying to blast him in the face yet again. before doing so, he accepts the rage song to inspire him to greater heights.

Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 21

Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 10

"Someone stop the fight. This little lady can't stand before my drunken master style!"

Taking rage, so my AC counting rage is only 20, but I have 8 temporary hit points from the rage. 41/48 Raging HP.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sickened doesn't lower your AC. Just attack and damage.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo feels his anger at the pirates for breaking the rules of the game grow huge and give him strength! He aims a ferocious kick at the large pirate before him!

Unarmed Strike, Rage: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Unarmed Strike damage, Rage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Fahd - are you going to step into the flank I made for you?

Status: 17/22 hp, AC 16.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Sorry, on my phone. Wasn't looking at the map. If there's a flank there and I can 5' into it, I'll certainly do it. Will someone move me there, please?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Yeah, you can 5' into it. Feral will have to move you, he's got the map on view only.

Monsieur Feral, can you move Fahd to S13?

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka numbly dodges the giant fist and joins his companions in taunting the enemies

"Aye lads, ain't nothin' but a bunch of 3 legged dogs we're fightin', finish em fast."

Tactician: Everybody gains Precise Strike: +1d6 precision damage for melee attacks if you and an ally with this feat flank the same target. for 3 rounds.


Visibly hurting now, Heavy Huldren snarls and winds up a whistling haymaker. "Sit still so I can crush you!"

Punch: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12

Balooo is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Baloo moves up and attempts a a discus clothesline on both of them.

Rage, PA: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 19
1d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 13

Cleaving Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 24
1d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 14


As Balooo moves in for his clothesline, the giant half-orcs strike first.

AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

After reeling from the ulfen's crushing blow, the pair return the favor.

Punch vs Balooo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Punch vs Balooo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Ushaka, Fahd, and Zinkyudo are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

I should give Huldren a good swift kick while Fahd's behind him, but those weren't the terms of the fight. Someone's got to play by the rules around here!

Still seething with rage, Zinkyudo hauls off and punches the giant half-orc with all his might!

Unarmed Strike, Rage: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
Unarmed Strike damage, Rage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Status: 17/22 (+4 temp) hp, AC 16.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd grinned broadly. "This is what I do, mate!" Using the flank provided him by Zink, Fahd tries a one-two combo, swinging a left jab, followed by a right cross to the face of the human.

Raging Flanking Sickened Power attack with mutagen jab 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 21
Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen and precise strike damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + (2) = 16

Raging Flanking Sickened Power attack with mutagen right cross 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 10
Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen with Precise Strike damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + (3) = 17

Taking rage, so my AC counting rage is 20, but I have 8 temporary hit points from the rage. 41/48 Raging HP.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Mel cheers from a nearby table. "Good show Mr. Fearsome. In the kidneys now! Oh ... my. I do believe he'll need a cleric after that."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Bluff to feint: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Ushaka tries a clever move where he bounces off the ropes behind him but is unable to confuse his opponent.


Keep in mind that the HP from non-unchained rage are not temps. They're hit points that are lost first. There's a big difference. =P

Hurting from Fahd's blows, Heavy Huldren is visibly winded but looks like he's got plenty of fight left in him. He rears back with another big hook. "I've got you now pup!"

Punch: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 2 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12

Confirming: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 = 26
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13

Balooo is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo goes for an elbow to HO1 before attempting the same to HO2.

Rage, PA: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Cleaving Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Balooo's spinning elbow cracks Zinkyudo's opponent across the chin dropping the half-orc to the dirt like an ogre-sized sack of potatoes.

The other's eyes grow wide in surprise and swings at the ulfen with another clubbing blow.

Punch vs Balooo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Confirming: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Extra Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

If we lived in the realm of super crits?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Theoretical Extraer Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Ushaka, Fahd, and Zinkyudo are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo takes a quick step forward, to surround the remaining half-orc, and strikes! But he strikes...poorly.

5-foot step to T16, attack.

Unarmed Strike, Flank, Rage: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9
Unarmed Strike damage, Rage, Precise Strike: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + (5) = 10

Fahd - in case you can't see the map, you can keep the flank we've had with a 5-foot step of your own.

Status: 17/22 (+4 from rage) hp, AC 16.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka unloads with a couple of punches on the now flanked giant half-orc.

left jab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 1d3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + (3, 1, 4) = 9

right cross: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + (4, 2, 5) = 12

Provoking.


AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The half-orc, being the more experienced brawler, lashes out with a jab when his smaller opponent steps in for a combination but it's not enough to stop the punishment his kidneys suffer a moment later. Overwhelmed by the pain, the giant orc collapses alongside his pair.

Fahd is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka barely dodges another meaty fist coming his way.

Having taken down his foe he puts one foot up on the ring and turns to the crowd and raises his arms in victory.


Parts of the crowd eat it up, cheering the party on. Most are on the edge of their seats watching Fahd and Huldren beat the s&!& out of each other.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Using the flank provided him by Zink, Fahd again tries a one-two combo, swinging a left jab, followed by a right cross to the face of the human. He takes a step to maintain the flank.

Raging Flanking Sickened Power attack with mutagen jab 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 28
Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen and precise strike damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + (4) = 19

Possible crit 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 13
Possible crit damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + (4) = 15

Raging Flanking Sickened Power attack with mutagen right cross 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 19
Raging Sickened Power attack with mutagen with Precise Strike damage1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 - 2 + (6) = 23

Taking rage, so my AC counting rage is 20, but I have 8 temporary hit points from the rage. 16/48 Raging HP. also, I got a terrible case of food poisoning, so please feel to bot Fahd if I'm not around much the next day or so.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

If you edit a post, I believe there is a forum bug where it sometimes duplicates d20 rolls instead of generating a new value if you add a new dice roll. I've not been able to conclusively prove it though, so I'm probably just paranoid.


Fahd's jab doesn't look like much but, for the tired and battered Huldren, it proves to be the punch that broke the camel's back (or nose in this case). With a wounded groan, the huge man collapses alongside his unconscious cronies.

The crowd erupts into cheers and applause and even the bosun Yamtisy smirks and gives a small clap.

A moment later, the sharply-dressed Captain Lanteri, enters. She's visibly confused by the commotion. "What's all this about? Yamtisy, where's my new crew? Who won the race?"

The half-orc removes her feet from the table and sits upright. "That lot captain", she announces with a gesture at the standing bloodied group in the center of the fighting pit (and the adjacent tiefling). "And they're a tough group've sods. They beat the hell of out Heavy Huldren and his boys."

The captain frowns at first but her features quickly soften. "That's good to hear. I need men that can handle themselves in a fight."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"You got the right men then."

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina frowns. "Yes, beating people to a bloody pulp with fists; the essence of refined tactics. Of course I suppose everybody knows twice-stolen goods don't come easy; I'm sure my boys and I would love to hear what it is you have in mind for our sorry and bloody hides, and where it is you intend to find this fabled score - perhaps in a less public venue, though." the tiefling suggests.

151 to 200 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.