Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


101 to 150 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo says little but holds his stomach, resisting the urge to eject the rest of his breakfast. "Fine."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd follows the others, swaying as he walked. "Focus on the mission," he whispered giggling a bit. "I think we made some friends back there. We might be famous now!"


The party finds all manner of tasty treats being sold by vendors on Lilywhite's streets which the pirates and non-pirate locals look to be enjoying with their celebratory booze including grilled skewered eels generously coated in sweet sticky sauce, tiny battered whole deep fried onions, and Zinkyudo's chocolate-covered bananas sprinkled with powdered sugar. For some the rich food is a welcome reprieve, soaking up what alcohol remains in their bellies. For others it just triggers a new wave of nausea.

It's nearing sundown when a parade of masked revelers begins which quickly picks up the drunken pathfinders and anyone else on the street, carrying them dancing and cheering through town. The parade ends at the town lumber yard where a fireworks display begins, marking the end of the Rum Punch Festival for the evening. The lumber yard is abuzz with hundreds of workers and revelers, all gathered before a small wooden stage.

Suddenly, a gunshot rings across the crowded square, and attention snaps to the sharp-dressed woman standing on the stage, holding a still-smoking pistol.

Now certain she has the attention of all present, she addresses the crowd. “I’m Captain Varossa Lanteri of the Magpie Princess and I have a business proposition. I’ve recently discovered the secret to finding the lost treasure of Captain Jemma Redclaw, and I’m looking for a few strong hands to help me secure it. The first to reach my bosun’s table on the second floor of the God’s Revel Inn down by the harbor will have the opportunity to receive an officer’s share of old Captain Redclaw’s gold. If you’ve been waiting for your chance at fame and fortune, it’s finally here!” She fires her pistol over the heads of the crowd a second time, and shouts, “Now hop to!”

A moment of shocked silence is followed by a riot of shouts as dozens of people rush out of the lumberyard.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo rushes out with them, despite his debilitating sickness. "We need to reach it first."

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The Tiefling sucks down an extract of expeditious retreat; it tastes foul with the liquid already in her belly.

"I'd really rather not play this game her terms, but I suppose if the opportunity presents itself..."

Melina gives chase, searching her mind for a shortcut.

local?: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo comes to realize just why he never wanted a fried choco-banana, as the greasy thing cools in his stomach before making a return appearance, as he vomits at the base of a nearby fountain. Oooooh, pirate life may not be for me...

Some hours later, he's got his feet back under him to some degree as the crowd gathers for the fireworks display, and his mind sharpens a great deal when he hears the gunshot, and he sobers up nearly completely at the chance to join Lanteri's crew. "Let's go!" he calls to his companions, "Let's get to the inn!"

He turns and moves quickly through the harbor, dodging and weaving through the crowd as his nimble feet move him quickly towards the goal. I sure hope the inn has a sign...

Not sure if this is a chase mini-game or some other mechanic, but Zinky has a 40' and +10 on Acrobatics, so he should get out ahead pretty quick.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka reaches out with his taiaha and trips the nearest hopeful pirate.

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Ushaka will place one foot on the man's back whistle loudly to help snaps his companions out of any stupor they may be in before beckoning them to hurry as he heads off.


This is, in fact, a chase scene. Unfortunately/fortunately, due to the crowded streets being especially quick or slow affords no penalty or bonus.

With Melina's quick thinking and Ushaka's, appropriately, underhanded tactics the party quickly gets ahead of the bulk of the crowd.

Reaching the dual bridges leading to the next island, the party finds that one of them has collapsed and the other is crowded with revelers.

If you choose the crowded bridge:
You can scramble over the railing and shimmy across (climb 14) or convince the crowd to part for your very important business (bluff 14).

If you choose the broken bridge:
You can jump across the gap (acrobatics 15) or dive into the water and swim across to the other side (swim 14).

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo practically soars through the air, clearing the gap in the broken bridge with ease, his small wings spread out and seeming to help him stay aloft a moment longer than he might otherwise.

Acrobatics, sickened: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 - 2 = 31

Edited. I thought the sickened condition was only going to last a few hours, and we went from mid-day to sunset. But I guess there's got to be some consequence for my fool-headedness.


Is that including the sickened penalty?

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Sickened Acrobatics 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 = 22

Fahd tries his best to clear the gap in the broken bridge. Focus on the one in the middle, he tells himself, as he shakes his head trying to clear the cobwebs.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will take the crowded bridge.

Climb: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Sickened leap: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 13 - 2 = 22

Ushaka casually hops over the broken bridge.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina hisses to nearby revelers as they crowd her space.

"Yes yes good. The captain will like this. You're doing good... careful now, you don't want to bump one of her observers! Bad luck!"

bluff to lie: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 - 2 = 27


Zinkyudo wrote:
Edited. I thought the sickened condition was only going to last a few hours, and we went from mid-day to sunset. But I guess there's got to be some consequence for my fool-headedness.

That's a good point. We'll say 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 hours have passed meaning only Fahd is still drunk. As far as alcohol content goes he actually consumed the most.

Melina's quick tongue easily parts the crowd allowing her across while the boys all vault across the ruined bridge.

To avoid another crowd the party heads down a narrow alley only to be intercepted by a group of rough-looking men with violence in their eyes and thick callouses on their knuckles. The party could overpower them but it would waste precious time.

You can intimidate (DC 16) one to back down long enough to push past him or bull past them (bull rush vs CMD 16).

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Bombing with a stink cloud by chance valid?

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd tries to muscle past the crowd.

CMB 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25

The smell radiating off of him allows the toughs to let him slip through quite easily.


Melina Xinkala wrote:
Bombing with a stink cloud by chance valid?

Even if they all fail their saves they'd still physically be in the way. But, if you want to use a bomb, I'll give you a +2 bonus to your intimidate check.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Move!!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo almost forces his way through the crowd, but bounces back.

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

These are all individual checks, right? Rather than the take-the-highest-everything-else-is-an-aid approach that they use in the non-pirate adventures?


Yeah these are individual checks. This module was written before the Utopian era we live in now of team chase scenes. That said, I'm good with letting a single person's check clear the whole party for a scene when it makes sense (which I did for the first couple scenes with Melina's premature local check).

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

So Zinky could just ease along behind Fahd's mighty bull rush? Or am I intentionally misunderstanding you to my own advantage?


The latter. =P

I'm okay with letting one person succeed for the team when it's a scene that makes sense (like finding a better route through the alleys). In this case there's as many goons as there are PCs so everyone's got to get through this on their own.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina attempts to rush past with all the enthusiasm and boldness she can muster.

cmb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

The rogues try and grab on but end up grasping her horrns and spikes instead.

Well timed, not premature!

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Ushaka growls as he shoves a thug out of his way.


Most of the party manages to bully or muscle their way past the ambushers but Zinkyudo falls a bit behind.

Closing in on their goal, the bulk of the party makes their way up a short cliff that runs parallel to the northern docks. What few competitors that got ahead of them are also scaling the cliff.

Zinkyudo has the same checks as last round. Folks on the cliffs can attempt to dislodge a competitor to make room with a trip vs CMD 14 or trick them into letting go with a bluff check (DC 13).

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Ushaka reaches up to dislodge a climber with his taiaha but is unable to complete the same trick twice.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo screws up his face in determination and shoves his way past one of the thugs in the alley, muttering to himself, "Gotta catch up, don't know where this inn is..."

Bull Rush vs CMD 16: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"By Cayden... Are those assassin vines on cliff Fahd? I almost didn't see them!"

bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Stinky Fahd tried his best to knock off every competitor from the wall with strong shoves.

CMB 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 = 12

The alcohol finally got the best of him, however.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

I'll catch up with you, Stinky Fahd, you'll see!

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Balooo will bowl people over.


"Assassin vines? Where?!" one climber cries in a panic. "Ahhhh........" *SPLASH*

Whether through trickery or brute force, Melina and Balooo make it to the final sprint toward the inn. Unfortunately the path is blocked with drunk revelers stumbling their way to their rooms.

You can duck your way past the drunks with acrobatics (DC 12) or scale the adjacent building and run across the roof (climb DC 14).

Ushaka , Fahd, and Zinkyudo are still on the cliff.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo just manages to knock someone off the cliff, and skimbles up in the poor soul's spot! He can see the inn from the top!

Trip vs CMD 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling calls upon a friendly ghost, one final push to leap over the madness.

boon, burst of adrenaline: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Angry hungover Fahd again tried his best to knock off a competitor from the wall with strong shoves.

CMB 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Baloo will parkour his way to victory.

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Ushaka hops onto the wall and tries to bully his way past the other climbers, unsuccessfully though.


Climbing up onto the roof of the adjacent cheese maker's shop, Balooo and Melina avoid the crush of drunks and drop down in front of the finish line.

The God’s Revel Inn is a two-story building made of old but sturdy wood and the occasional bit of tarnished brass. The interior is brightly lit with oil lamps and smells strongly of unwashed bodies and smoky fires.

Benches are scattered around mismatched tables and crates. In the center of the main room’s floor is a recessed circle of hardpacked earth, ringed by a series of heavy posts connected by fraying rope. A second-floor balcony overlooks the ring and part of the main floor. A wide stairway leads up to a small landing near the earthen ring, then continues up to the second floor.

A half-orc woman with short cocoa-brown hair sticking out from under her red and gold bandanna, reclines in a chair with her feet up. She looks unbelievably bored. "You two get here from the race?" she asks with poorly veiled disinterest.

Ushaka and Fahd are still on the cliffs. Zinkyudo is on the home stretch tangling with the crowd of drunks.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Ushaka continues to fail at forcing his way up the cliff.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina flicks her tail back and forth in annoyance. "That depends; are you the boatwain of the Magpie Princess? If so, then yes we're here for the race. Your boss told me that Redclaw's treasure, a harem of well-oiled men, and several weeks of a swab's work were waiting for us in this inn. I'm sure one of those things is true."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Pissed off, sweaty Fahd again tried his best to knock off a competitor from the wall with strong shoves.

CMB 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I really only need the first part to be true. You can keep the rest."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo manages to dodge and twist his way past the drunks, though he's not especially graceful about it. Arriving at the inn's common room and seeing Melina and Baloo chatting with someone there, he whispers fiercely, "Second floor, guys!" then darts up the stairs.

Acrobatics, DC 12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Ah, you are correct. Pardon us, friend."


The second floor of the inn is more of a half floor which the half-orc woman is seated at.

The half-orc woman smirks a bit at Melina's wishlist. "You've come to the right place. I guess you're the win-"

"Hold it one damn minute", a huge burly scarred man bellows as he stands from his table on the other side of his room. His drinking companions, a pair of slightly less burly half-orcs, stand as well. "If there's treasure to be had, you know damn well it's us Lanteri should be signing on. This skinny bunch of flotsam wouldn't last a day at sea."

Fahd is in the home stretch. Ushaka is still on the increasingly crowded cliff.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Oh, I see. I thought she was down on the main floor, but I guess that's where the boxing ring thing is. I'm sure that won't feature in the next scene...

"Um, no," Zinkyudo says to the burly man, looking only slightly like a nervous bird addressing a large cat, "you weren't in the race. That's how you get on the crew."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Ushaka finally manages to shove another competitor out of his way as he crests the cliff.

Ushaka will then tumble effortlessly past the drunks, like the winds of Gozreh past rocks.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Less pissed off, but still stinky Fahd does his best to make it through the crowd of drunks, to join with the others.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 = 15


To skip ahead you need to do both checks within the same scene but that 19 will nail the bluff check anyway so I'll let it slide. =P

Fahd and Ushaka arrive on the scene along with a dozen other treasure-seeking pirates in time to see Zinkyudo calling out a man roughly twice his size.

"Like I give a damn about your race", the huge man says as he takes a menacing step forward. His cronies follow suit and start to crack their knuckles.

The half-orc woman, previously annoyed at the interruption, smirks now. "Now that you mention it, I'm not sure who got here first from the race. It could have been you lot or it could have been Heavy Huldren and his boys. Maybe it was a tie. We'll have to come up with some kind of tiebreaker. Why don't you fight it out in the pit. Stick to Lilywhite Rules, Huldren. This isn't a title bout after all."

Huldren grins ear to ear as he unhooks the sturdy club hanging from his belt and drops it to the ground before stepping between the ropes into the earthen pit. He gives the half-orc woman a wink. "My pleasure Yamtisy."

"The big one's mine boys. You can have the rest", Huldren warns as he puts his ham-sized fists up in a classic brawler's stance.

I'll leave it up to you guys to determine which of you is 'the big one'. Or you can ignore his challenge and zerg him as PCs are want to do. Who, if anyone, is entering the ring with Huldren and his goons?

101 to 150 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.