Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


51 to 100 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Call me Fearsome Fahd. Hoping to make a reputation for myself by doing a bunch of drinking, some wooing with he ladies, and some fighting in the meantime. When's he next ship due in? I'm looking for a bit of coin as well."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Feronia Firetongue. Here to simply enjoy this life of fleeting pleasures. And maybe catch a bit of the sea. I do hear it can be a wild ride."

She smiles.

When she gets her drink, she'll play with it a bit, light it on fire, and then drink it

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I am known as Fozzie. My purpose is the same as Fearsome Fahd's."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo is not accustomed to subterfuge, but he feels he should learn something about it, and soon. Noting that all of his companions have chosen names that begin with 'F', he concludes that there must be some piratical significance to the letter.

"Call me Finkyudo," he says simply.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka, better known as a pirate than a Pathfinder simply waves a quick prayer to Gozreh and says "Ushaka."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo casts a quick, sidelong glance at Ushaka. He doesn't know about the 'F' thing! It should be 'Fushaka' or something!

With a worried look back at Saabwa, Zinkyudo wonders, Is that it? Did we blow our cover already?


Long since accustomed to men and women going by all sorts of interesting names, Anyabwile simply laughs. "Well met friends. Follow me. Our first step is Founder's square."

Four bridges, one in such disrepair it can’t be safely traversed, connect the southern point of this small island to both the shore and one of the bay’s other small islands. Its hard-packed earthen paths are obviously heavily traveled by townsfolk. At the center of the area is a fifteen-foot-tall wooden statue of a grinning man armed with a rapier, hoisting a mug into the air. To the east, a similar stone statue stands on an outcropping of rock in the bay, though it is closer to twenty feet tall.

A couple dozen rough men are gathered here in small groups enjoying the festivities. Despite the mask, almost everyone seems to recognize the party's guide happily. It seems the man is well-liked.

As long as you're hanging out with Anyabwile you get a +2 to charisma checks in town.

To the southwest Cayden's bustling temple comes into view.

This large building is clearly marked as both a temple of Cayden Cailean and a functioning tavern. It is well maintained and freshly painted. The doors of its broad doorway are held open with wooden pegs hammered into the ground. There’s no sign the doors have closed anytime recently.

"Welcome to Cailean's Keg", Anyabwile yells over the din of the wall to wall crowd.

Suddenly the crowd erupts in cheers and Anyabwile removes his mask. "Your group is in luck. We arrived in just in time for a round of the Lucky Drunk's Challenge! Should I find room at a table for you?"

This is one of Rum Punch's contests. Do you guys want to participate? If so, do you want to be at the same table or different tables?

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Sounds good." Same table for all of us.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo's eyebrows lift slightly as Anyabwile accentuates the 'F's as he speaks. So there is something about the letter 'F' among pirates! I knew it!

He walks with the others through the frighteningly festive town, keeping an eye out for trouble and surprisingly glad to have a guide. When they arrive at the temple and are offered seats at a table, he begins to say say 'No', but realizes that's not the best way to fit in. "Yes, I mean Fine, that would be Fun."

He can't resist a quick glance at his companions, his face showing just a trace of smugness at how well he's pulling off their cover story.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fearsome Fahd was born to drink! I want in! Lucky Drunk's Challenge indeed!" He takes a spot at the table and looks around expectantly. "Sometimes when I drink, I close my eyes and think I'm invisible. Fair warning!"


Sure enough a table is cleared for the party to gather around and a moment later an attractive half-elf arrives with a wide platter stacked high with assorted glasses and mugs. The collective smell of the drinks alone is enough to get the less hardy inebriated.

"The Lucky Drunk's Challenge is a test of wits and endurance", Anyabwile explains with a parting smile at the priestess/waitress. "The object is to out drink everyone else at the table. Each round everyone needs to pick a glass or mug and down its contents. The whole thing's got to go down your throat or it doesn't count. You can surrender at any time but if you get sick, you're out."

The assorted glasses and mugs are filled with alcohol of varying strengths. Each round you can attempt a DC 15 local or profession brewer check to identify one of the weaker drinks otherwise you're stuck taking your chances. Characters that worship Cayden Cailean get a +2 bonus to this check. Once you reach your limit (and I'll tell you when you do) you have to start making fort saves to avoid becoming drunk. If you keep drinking after you're drunk you have to make fort saves to avoid being violently sick.

To start, everyone roll 10 local/brewer checks.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Local: 10d20 + 1 ⇒ (12, 15, 13, 15, 7, 7, 17, 18, 8, 7) + 1 = 120 So I made the 2nd, 4th, 7th and 8th.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Know. Local 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Fahd was too excited to read any of the brews, so he grabbed the closest one and chugged it down.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina smells the brews, tasting small portions and dismissively judging the inferior alcohols unfit. "Some of these are better solvents then Spirits"

15 is the lowest I can get on local

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo comes to terms with his near-universal ignorance, of alcohol as well as many other things, and simply takes his chances with the drink directly in front of him.

Can't make DC 15 in either of those untrained.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Know Local +7: 10d20 ⇒ (18, 6, 1, 13, 14, 15, 20, 4, 5, 1) = 97
Success on 1,4,5,6,7

Ushaka grins, having played games like this before and goes for a series of large fruity drinks.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Sorry missed we were to roll a total of ten checks. I'll make 9 more now.

Know. Local 9d20 ⇒ (16, 6, 2, 2, 4, 11, 12, 12, 16) = 81

Lol, I succeed on the second drink and drinks 7, 8, 9, and 10, although I doubt I will be awake by those last rolls!


Lots of Dice:

Round 1: 4d20 ⇒ (1, 7, 7, 9) = 24
Balooo: 3
Fahd: 2
Melina: 1
Ushaka: 1
Zinkyudo: 2
Round 2: 4d20 ⇒ (8, 12, 6, 15) = 41
Balooo: 4
Fahd: 3
Melina: 2
Ushaka: 3
Zinkyudo: 3

Balooo manages to pick out one mug that must have been filled with paint thinner but, after the second round, it's Zinkyudo that's starting to feel tipsy.

Zinkyudo did you want to keep going? If so, please roll a fortitude save.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Ye gods, that stuff is strong! Zinkyudo thinks, looking around at the others to see if they're feeling the effects as strongly as he is. Nonetheless, he grits his teeth and decides he must beat the pirates at their own game.

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Why are there two Fahds at the table now?


Lots of Dice:

Round 3: 4d20 ⇒ (7, 8, 19, 20) = 54
Balooo: 6
Fahd: 5
Melina: 3
Ushaka: 4
Zinkyudo: 4

Ushaka is still going strong but Balooo, Fahd, and Melina are starting to feel their drink. Zinkyudo on the other hand is well into feeling his.

Balooo, Fahd, and Melina need to drop out or make a fortitude save if they want to keep going. Zinkyudo is currently drunk (acts as sickened). If he wants to keep going he needs to make another fortitude save. This counts as a poison effect.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fortitude 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

"Fearsome and Ferocious and Feral Fahd is enjoying this contest now! The rest of you flunkies can f.... just quit," Fahd loses his train of thought as the alcohol starts to hit him.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

v poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

"Salud! Libations to the god of mirth and drink!" She leans over to Zinkyudo. "It helps if you learn to turn neutralize the poison in you body."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo is determined not to give in and takes another drink...

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka laughs and pounds another one. "Praise to the Drunken Hero, praise to Gozreh!"


You forgot your sickened penalty!

Balooo goes from feeling good to feeling really good as the spirits begin to hit him hard. Zinkyudo has the opposite reaction and becomes violently ill all over the temple floor. A couple of the members of the audience laugh and clap but most try to support the feathered aasimar as he purges his overwhelmed body. Anyabwile disappears for a moment and returns with a glass of cool water for Zinkyudo.

"I think you've had enough friend. Let's take a step outside. The fresh air will do you good."

Round 4:
3d20 ⇒ (6, 18, 1) = 25
Balooo: 7 (Drunk)
Fahd: 7
Melina: 4
Ushaka: 5
Zinkyudo: Eliminated!

A new round of glasses and mugs come around. Nobody manages to pick out an especially strong drink but everyone's feeling pretty good by now.

Everyone has hit their limit and is starting to feel buzzed. If you want to continue you need to make a fortitude save. Balooo is full on drunk and needs to make a fortitude save to not disqualify himself. This is a poison effect.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Fort: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25

Balooo stays in it!

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Ushaka isn't afraid of a little rum.

"Down the hatch laddies!"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

In his grog-addled state, Zinkyudo has no more than a hazy recollection of how one acts like a pirate, but he's determined to play the role and maintain his cover. "Had eshnough?" he bellows, flexing his wings and waving his arms, "I'm a Firate! There'sh no Fuch Fing as enuFFFF!"

In spite of his adamant protestations, he lacks the coordination at the moment to resist very effectively, and he accepts the glass of water. From the way he drinks it off, it's not at all clear that he understands he's no longer in the contest.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Another round of drinks finds the tiefling looking a bit redder then normal.

poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

I assume it be frowned upon if I threw alchemy at the problem? Antitoxin?

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fortitude 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Fahd keeps the drinks coming. "Fabulous Freaking Felonious Fahd! Keep the drinks coming, this contest is mine!"


Alchemical additives would definitely be seen in poor taste.

Rounds 5:
3d20 ⇒ (4, 10, 8) = 22
Balooo: 9 (Drunk)
Fahd: 9
Melina: 5
Ushaka: 6
Zinkyudo: Eliminated!

Another round of drinks appears and then disappears. The crowd is really getting into it now.

Everyone is buzzed. If you want to continue you need to make a fortitude save. Balooo is full on drunk and needs to make a fortitude save to not disqualify himself. This is a poison effect.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 I believe I'm out.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

"Bottoms up!"

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Lets see..." the tiefling hisses "Who here are boys, and who are men."

poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fortitude save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"Fahd is the king! Fahd loves rum! Bring us the next round," Fahd calls out, definitely buzzed, and no longer remembering to try to use alliterations.


Having drank himself well past his limit, Balooo loses his composure and purges himself in a puddle alongside where Zinkyudo did a couple rounds prior. There's more scattered cheering and Anyabwile appears with another glass of water to escort the drunken Ulfen outside. "You know, you don't have to drink yourself until you're sick. That's not really the purpose of the challenge", he explains with a laugh.

Round 6:
2d20 ⇒ (16, 17) = 33
Balooo: Eliminated!
Fahd: 10
Melina: 6
Ushaka: 7
Zinkyudo: Eliminated!

The remaining three Pathfinders look to be handling their liquor like champs. Another round of drinks quickly comes and goes. Whispers begins to pass through the crowd.

"I think one of 'em might beat the record."

"You think they might out-drink Thal Thagolis? That sod could drink like a fish!"

"It could happen. I heard Duwella say there was a fat prize in store for anyone that could pull it off."

Everyone left is buzzed. If you want to continue you need to make a fortitude save. This is a poison effect.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

"It was a sweet..."

The tiefling wanders off, lost in her thoughts, and redder yet.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fortitude save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Uh oh!

Fahd felt like he'd eaten six pounds of raw fish after that last drink. He couldn't even come up with any saying, let alone anything clever. He closed his eyes, trying to keep his stomach contents inside.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Ushaka proudly pounds another one, the liquor beginning to catch up with him.


Round 7:
2d20 ⇒ (15, 15) = 30
Balooo: Eliminated!
Fahd: 11 (drunk)
Melina: 7 (drunk)
Ushaka: 8 (drunk)
Zinkyudo: Eliminated!

The alcohol begins to get the better of all three remaining pathfinders at once.

Another round of drinks arrives but it's becoming harder and harder to lift them without spilling...

Everyone left is now drunk (sickened). If you want to continue you need to make a fortitude save. This is a poison effect.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Urgh, Fahd don't quit," he gurgled, grabbing another mug.

Sickened Fort 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 2 = 9

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"..."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka knows how to hold his liquor, but also what his limits are and steps away rather than potentially embarrass himself.


Ushaka declines, knowing when he's had enough but Fahd and Melina pound just one more drink. It proves to be their undoing as both, in sync, messily reject it along with the rest of the contents of their stomachs. Anyabwile shakes his head and escorts the duo outside.

Despite the table, technically, having no winner the crowd cheers and an older Mwangi woman with short curly silver hair appears with an over-sized engraved silver stein in her wrinkled hands. "Greetings newcomer. I'm the high priestess of this temple, Duwella Morin", she says with a warm matronly smile. "I understand you surrendered in the last round but your friends disqualified themselves. Cayden Cailean encourages bravery and praises luck but there's wisdom in knowing your limits. From where I stand, that makes you the winner."

"Congratulations. You've won the Lucky Drunk's Challenge", she says. The crowd erupts into cheers again as she extends the silver stein to Ushaka.

Everyone's drunk (sickened) for the next several hours but otherwise there's no penalties for overindulging.

"Well friends, after that I think I'll give you some time to sober up. If you need me I'll be in Founder's Square. Enjoy the festival!" Anyabwile says before donning his mask again and leaving for the town entrance.

What did you guys want to do? Finding lodgings, looking for Captain Varossa Lanteri, or further exploring the town are all good ideas.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Going to sleep this off.


In the street? Also, it's the middle of the day.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Tempted to do that, but I'll find lodgings.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka beems, enjoying his 5 minutes of fame, and even attempting to steal a kiss from Duwella Morin as she hands him the stein. Eventually he confers with his party

"Common ya lubbers, a bit ofsh rum no reason schnot to take care of business, will help make any thing ya don't know less of a problem. Don't even think 'bout passin out, you'll wake up wit a 'angover bigger than a kraken. Lets go find somethin' fried, preferably on a stick and enjoy the festival, if any of ye are too bad off Melina might have a little somethin' ta help I'd wager.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"I need to fleep a bit," Zinkyudo says blearily, though it's hard to tell if he mispronounces the word because he's still attempting to speak like a pirate, or if he simply can't control his lips.

Lodgings!

Edit:

His eyes light up at Ushaka's mention of fried food, however, and he cries out, "A fried chocolate banana! I've heard of them, never wanted one - but now I really want one."

51 to 100 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.