Destiny Points= 2 Light/ 6 Dark
Kutishek, Male Wookiee Bounty Hunter (Gadgeteer) - Obligation (Bounty)
Caleb Rook, Male Human Guardian (Protector, Force Sensitive Emergent) - Morality (Compassion/Hatred)
Nebten, Male Human Smuggler (Scoundrel) - Obligation (Bounty)
Tarkazza, Male Wookiee Warrior (Shii-Cho Knight) - Morality (Justice/Cruelty)
Zeylud, Male Selonian Colonist (Doctor, Scholar) - Obligation (Oath, Responsibility)
Model: Ghtroc 720 Mod 0 Light Freighter
Hyper Class x2
Backup Hyper x15
Sensor Range Medium
Crew: 1 pilot, 1 copilot
Consumables 2 months
Weapons: Dorsal Mounted Twin Light Laser Cannons (All Fire Arcs, Close Range, Damage 5, Crit 3A, Linked 1)
Boost Die (Blue Die): D6
1-2 = Blank, 3 = Success, 4 = Success+Advantage 5 = Advantage x2, 6 = 1 Advantage
Setback Die (Black Die): D6
1-2 = Blank, 3-4 = Failure, 5-6 = Threat
Ability Die (Green Die): D8
1 = Blank, 2-3 = Success, 4 = Success x2, 5-6 = Advantage, 7 = Success+Advantage, 8 = Advantage x2
Difficulty Die (Purple Die): D8
1 = Blank 2 = Failure, 3 = Failure x2, 4-6 = Threat, 7 = Threat x2, 8 = Failure+Threat
Proficiency Die (Yellow Die): D12
1 = Blank, 2-3 = Success, 4-5 = Success x2, 6 = Advantage, 7-9 = Success+Advantage, 10-11 = Advantage x2, 12 = Triumph.
Challenge Die (Red Die): D12
1 = Blank, 2-3 = Failure, 4-5 = Failure x2, 6-7 = Threat, 8-9 = Failure+Threat, 10-11 = Threat x2, 12 = Despair
Force Die (White Die): D12
1=6 = 1 Darkside, 7 = 2 DarkSide, 8-9 = Lightside, 10-12 = 2 Lightside
Advantages Spent in Combat:
One advantage can be spent to:
1. Recover 1 Strain (This option may be selected more than Once).
2. Add a Boost Die to the next Allied character's skill check.
3. Notice a single important point in an ongoing conflict. This applies to battles that have lasted more than four rounds or could last more than for rounds.
Two Advantages can be spent to:
1. Perform an immediate free maneuver. (Cannot exceed two maneuver limit per turn).
2. Add a Setback to the targeted character's next attack.
3. Add a Boost die to ANY allied character's next skill check, even the active character.
Three Advantages can be spent to:
1. Negate enemies defenses for the round.
2 Ignore environmental penalties until the end of your next turn.
3. Inflict a status effect on the enemy, (GM Discretion).
4. Gain +1 to melee or ranged defense until your next turn.
5. Force target to drop weapon.
A Triumph may be spent to:
1. Do anything listed above.
2. Upgrade the difficulty of the targets next skill check.
3. Upgrade an allied character's next check.
4. Activate a Crit.
5. Do something vital to the scenario (GM Approval Needed).
Can Spend additional Triumphs to gain major advantage or destroy select enemies equipment.
During a combat on your turn you can:
1. Perform incidentals an indefinite number of times.
2. Perform up to 2 Maneuvers. You take 2 strain to perform the second Maneuver.
3. Perform an action. You only get one of these. You can also use it to have your second maneuver not cost any strain.
List of Incidentals:
1. Talk to another character.
2. Drop a held item.
3. Releasing hold on something.
4. Minor actions such as sifting position, dropping prone, etc.
1. Move a range band. From short to engaged, short to medium and vise versa. It takes two moves to move from Long range to medium and vise versa.
2. Aim: Add a boost die to your next attack.
3. Take cover: Add a setback die to opponents attacks.
4. Stand up.
5. Open a door.
6. Defensive stance: Add setback to melee attacks against you.
7. Assist: Give an ally a boost on their next action.
3. Opening a locked door
4. Performing first aid
5. Most skill checks
Whenever you attack, roll these for your difficulty
Melee is two difficulty purple die(D8)
Short Range is one difficulty purple die (D8)
Medium Range is two difficulty purple die (D8)
Long Range is three difficulty purple die (D8)
Extreme Range is four difficulty purple die (D8)