Emerald Kingdoms

Game Master Kevin O'Rourke 440

Emerald Spire Second Floor-The Cellar
Accursed Halls
Loot Sheet
Side Jobs
Stolen Lands Encounters

***The Greenbelt***
Capital
Kingdom Stats/Log


651 to 700 of 1,893 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Male Human Level 3 Investigator

No one observes any traps so I assume ye open the door.

The floor of this small hallway is partially blocked by heaps of stone rubble. A skeletal human hand protrudes from one pile of rubble. The debris looks old, and the few sagging strands of web draped over the rubble seem to have been here for some time. There is a door to the west and the south.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

*Doors to the east and south.

Ye can get to each of the doors with a little difficulty if ye stick to the edges.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Jorin can't post currently but he asked me to roll for him moving forward and check the area for traps and secret doors

Jorin's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Near the rubble he finds the rusted remains of a sword. Going through the rubble he finds a key on more of the skeleton.

Examining the walls carefully for secret doors and passages he finds none until he steps into the alcove to the west, his muscles tense as he hears a click as the floor gives way.

Jorin's Reflex DC20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Rolling to the side Jorin manages to get to safety. A ten foot deep chamber with large spikes on it's bottom lays beneath where he had been standing.


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

"Wonder what happened t'that bloke," Johund muses as he studies the ceiling. "Cave in?"

He chuckles as Jorin deftly avoids the pit, stepping beside him to peer down at the spikes. He holds his glowing dagger out to illuminate the depths. "This place'll chew's up if we let't."

"So, what to do with that key? Which door?"


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

"A swift escape, Jorin! And how about we try them all Johund?"

Amadeen will progress along the wall.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

As Johund shines the light down and he and Jorin peer downwards they see long arachnid legs in an alcove at the side of the bottom of the pit moving out further into the alcove and out of sight.


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

"Tik'Klik!"

Tik makes noises at Jorin, and then he examines the trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Tik tries to reset the trap, to cause the floor to swing back up and lock again. Then he takes some chalk out, and marks around the trap trigger(s), and writes 'TRAP' in several different languages around the trap trigger(s).

When he's done, he makes tik and klik noises at Jorin again, sounding like he's scolding him for being too impatient.

Tik then continues to examine the alcove carefully.

Take 20?


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

It requires quite a bit of effort on Tik'klik's part to reset the trap but h does so. Disabling it seems a bit more tricky but with his signs mean it should pose no threat to them. The alcove seems of little interest otherwise.


Male Halfling Monk 2, Hp 25/25 Fort+5, Ref+7, Will+6, AC16(17),CMD 13, CMB+4 Flurry +1/+1

"Spiders, I hate spiders." Jorin will pick up the torch from where it had been thrown earlier and re-light it."Fair chance they know we're here already with that ruckus."


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

"Tik'Klik"

Tik begins to scour the doors, looking for traps, and to see if the key looks like it fits either one before using it.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen does her best to assist Tik in finding traps, first with magic then eyes.

Cantrip guidance on Tik, then assist skill check

Assist skill check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Ye find no more traps, the key fits both doors and indeed they do seem locked.


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen whispers.

"Let's press on east!"


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

Johund slowly opens the eastern door.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Wisps of decayed and sagging spider webs droop from the walls of this room, which appears to be empty except for the long-dead, dismembered corpse of a giant spider and a stout, freestanding wooden closet in the southwestern corner. The ceiling is covered with dusty spider webs bulging down from a grid of wooden beams and plaster fifteen feet above the floor. Faint moans and plaintive sobbing come from the closet.


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen quietly approaches the closet to press her ear to it, keeping a look out for ambush.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Perception, Guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Amadeen can hear the moans more clearly now that she is closer and now can make out mumbled words like 'please' and 'sorry' in common but whoever is inside is unaware of her presence outside.


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen decides to take a chance and whispers:

"Friends are here. We'll keep you safe from the spiders."


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

There's no reaction to her whisper.


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

What was the reaction?


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

No reaction*


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen softly says:

"I'm going to open the closet."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

And then begins to slowly open the closet door.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

As Amadeen touches the door of the closet the noises stop, the door comes loose as the closet begins to fall apart. A rotting carcass of a man stands, a very different far more aggressive moan comes from it's lips.

Knowledge Religion DC 10:
This strain of zombie seems to be moving faster than most. Slashing weapons are best used to dismember them.

Initiative Amadeen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Initiative Tik'klik: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Initiative Barek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Initiative Jorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Initiative Johund: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Initiative Zombie: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Johund
Amadeen

Zombie
Tik'klik
Jorin
Barek


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Knowledge Religion, Max DC 10: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

In an instant, Amadeen's soft tones raise in volume.

"Zombie, but slash not bash!"

She draws her cold iron dagger and slashes.

Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

K(religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Amadeen, caref--"

When the zombie bursts out of the closet, Johund races into the chamber, raising a dagger over his head and thrusting it down in a vicious stab toward the critter's head.

dagger (slashing) v. flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Johund's dagger stick in the zombies jaw dislodging a few teeth but doing no meaningful damage.

Amadeen's blade slashes across the zombie's chest to little effect.

The Zombie slams it's fists into Johund's chest with some force but absorbed by his armor.
First Slam Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Second Slam Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Tik'klik
Jorin
Barek
Johund
Amadeen

Zombie


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen feels stubborn and slashes again.

Slash: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Her slash goes wild.


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

Johund nearly loses his balance when the zombie thrashes at his chestplate but uses the moment to shift to the side and step southeast, making room for the others 5ft step. Then with a grunt, he turns he stabs both of his blades into the zombie's side. Full attack.

TWF #1, dagger (slashing): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
TWF #2, dagger (slashing): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"Looks t'be th'daggers may not cut't." XD


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

"Tik'Klik!"

RTA: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 8
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

I'm about done with even trying in this thread, that's like a 95% miss in this game with a freaking RTA


Male Halfling Monk 2, Hp 25/25 Fort+5, Ref+7, Will+6, AC16(17),CMD 13, CMB+4 Flurry +1/+1

Jorin hears Amadeens warning and see herself and Johund engaging a zombie. Stepping into the room he tries to gauge when best to attack.

5' step and flurry

chakram: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
damage slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

chakram: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
damage slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Seeing both shots veer he curses loudly in Xian.


Male Human. Hunter 5. Hp 44. Init 3. AC 16. Touch 13. FF 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex, ). Fort 6. Ref 7. Will 3. Perception + 11 (Scent).

Barek groans in dismay, stepping up he swings his axe at the thing. "Freaking Gobbo's above and Undead below! Why does anyone sensible come here?"

Axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 What a surprise.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Tik'klik's acid melts through a wooden plank but misses the zombie.

Jorin's attacks start bouncing of the walls near the zombie as it moves and he can't get a clear shot.

Barek's axe thuds a half inch into unfeeling flesh to no effect.

Johund manages to take off the zombies right arm at the elbow.

Amadeen swings wildly hitting on the air.

The zombie swings it's stump and good hand at Johund smearing gore and rotten flesh all over his armour.
Stump: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Fist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Tik'klik
Jorin
Barek
Johund
Amadeen
Zombie -11


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

With a deft gesture, Amadeen lets her cold iron dagger drop, relying on the weapon cord to keep it from falling from her reach. A wand slides into her hands, as she steps around Johund to tap him on the back with it.

Free action to drop dagger, swift action to draw clw wand, 5ft step east, clw on Johund.

CLW, hp restored: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Halfling Monk 2, Hp 25/25 Fort+5, Ref+7, Will+6, AC16(17),CMD 13, CMB+4 Flurry +1/+1

Jorin will 5' step forward and flurry again.

Drop torch to throw lasso

lasso: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Seeing the first failing to open properly Jorin lets it go and reaches for the second.

lasso: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

Barely registering Amadeen's magic, Johund grunts and curses as he struggles to find another vulnerable spot in the rotting gray flesh.

TWF 1, dagger (slashing): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
TWF 2, dagger (slashing): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

He takes a five ft step back and taunts the creature, hoping that in its mindless hunger it will follow him and leave the safety of its corner.

"Hey-oo! Ugly!"


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

"Tik'Klik.."

RTA: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

999,999 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,999 bottles of beer,
take one down, smash it on the dice bot, 999,998 bottles of beer on the wall (maybe we'll finish the song before we kill the zombie)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Level 3 Investigator

I don't think Barek will complain...

Barek Axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Wow...
Barek deftly chops the zombies head off with his axe. The zombie collapses off the bottom of the wardrobe... a net falls onto no one behind he.


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen puts away the wand up her sleeve, while brushing herself off.

"No good deed goes unpunished and all that." she says wryly. "But we're still standing and it isn't. Let's press on."


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Where do ye want to press on to. The room you are in has only one exit and you just entered by it.


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

"How about quietly heading through that southern door?"

Stealth, Guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28

Perception for enemies: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

"Tik'Klik?"

Perception for Traps: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

You see, Mr. Dicebot knows when we are in combat and when we are not.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

There are no traps but ye hear a very faint clinking sound from the other side. The door is locked but ye are able to open it.

The walls and celing of this room are hidden behind a thick, grey white forest of spider webs that block all vision beyond ten feet. Webs are everywhere, creating a maze of vertical sheets. Grey furry dust clings to the sticky, white webs. The desiccated shrivelled corpse of a long dead man hangs spread eagle accross one of these layers of webbing, and rusty swords, dagger sand axes hang securely from others but occassionally hit off each other with a clink.

DC12 Perception:

Amongst the thick webbing you see a moon spider. Having spotted it you can have a surprise round. No warning your allies does not give them a surorise round if they failed this check. If you move into the room the moon spider could be hit with a melee weapon but the thick webs would entangle you.
Moon Spider Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Spoiler:
Amadeen uses evil eye (-2 attack) on moon spider. Will dc 15.

If saved, 1 round.

If failed, 7 rounds.


Male Halfling Monk 2, Hp 25/25 Fort+5, Ref+7, Will+6, AC16(17),CMD 13, CMB+4 Flurry +1/+1

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Seeing the spider Jorin reaches for his weapons.

If in range (10') to use it, lasso

lasso: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

If not in range flurry with arrows, don't know the range

arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 +1PBS, -1 for every 10' range increment penalty

damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 +1 PBS

arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 +1PBS, -1 for every 10' range increment penalty

damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 +1 PBS

I've just considered the fact that my to hit bonuses look like they vary depending on my mood and I can't remember if I've said it before but I get a +1 to hit with improv weapons from a trait and I have a racial alternate thing that means I don't take penalty for using them either. Kinda handy when throwing stuff is your thing.


Golem (Wyrwood)
Stat:
HP - 27 | AC/Touch/Flat 14(18)/15/11(15) | Fort/Ref/Wil +0/+4/+5 | CMD 14 | INIT +7
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 | Appraise +9 | Craft (Clockwork) 10 | Craft (Tattoo) 11 | Disable Device +10 | Perception +9 | Spellcraft +12 | Kn (Arcan) +12 | Stealth 9 | UMD +4
Seeker Sage Sorcerer (2)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 #@$&*$ dicebot, does darkvision help? Cancelling out the shadows it's hiding in?


HP 43/43 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | F+6 R+4 W+6 | CMB +8 CMD 21 | Init +3 Perc +3 | Spells 2nd 3/3 1st 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Fervor 4/4 (2d6) | Sacred Weapon 5/5 (+1) | [Crest]

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Johund tenses as the others launch into action, though his reflexes aren't as fast.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

@Tik'klik darkvision doesn't help against all those webs.


Male Human. Hunter 5. Hp 44. Init 3. AC 16. Touch 13. FF 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex, ). Fort 6. Ref 7. Will 3. Perception + 11 (Scent).

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Longbow Crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Nope.

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Barek aims and looses an arrow, relieved to not me flailing around with an axe this time.


Male Human Level 3 Investigator

Will Save DC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Amadeen lays her hex on the moon spider much to it's surprise.

Jorin hurls an arrow head that sticks into it's chittin.

With a heavy thud Barek's arrow shows why the arrow heads are traditionally attached to arrows.

Ichor trails down through the webs, you can all tell where the creature is now as it thrashes in pain and perhaps plots it's revenge from amongst the webs.

Initiative Amadeen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Initiative Tik'klik: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Initiative Barek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative Jorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Initiative Johund: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative Moon Spider: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Tik'klik
Moon Spider -13, Evil Eye (-2 attack) 1/7 Rounds
Amadeen
Jorin
Barek
Johund


Female CN Elf Witch 5 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F +2, R +4, W +5 | Init: +9 | Per +9, SM +5, Stl +11, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 2/2 | Active conditions: Mage Armour

Amadeen breaks out into a wide grin, looking directly at the spider. And her cackling begins once more.

Misfortune on spider, Will Save DC 15. Cackle.

If save fails, no additional effect.

If save succeeds, Misfortune 1 round duration, which goes up to 2 with cackle as a move action.

Moon spider: Evil Eye (-2 attack) 2/8, Misfortune 1/2 if failed

651 to 700 of 1,893 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Emerald Kingdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.