Dungeon Master S's "Skull & Shackles"

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS | The Shackles
HANDOUTS | MAP TEMPLATES | Naval Combat
CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE | Ports of Call

The Fleet

Current Date: Calendar

Initiative:

[dice=Foes]d20[/dice]
[dice=Kiltem]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+2[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Kiltem]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+9[/dice] +2 on water terrain
[dice=Slappy]d20+10[/dice]

Stealth
[dice=Kiltem]d20-2[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+10[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Kiltem]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+4[/dice]

Profession (Sailor)
Kiltem: [dice]d20+7[/dice]
Ko: [dice]d20+6[/dice]
Arthur: [dice]d20+9[/dice]
Lucky: [dice]d20+4[/dice]
Slappy: [dice]d4[/dice]


2,851 to 2,900 of 2,936 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>

M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

SHEEEIT!! Didn't realize the hits were that bad...

Art quickly pulls out a potion, pausing just long enough to make quick eye contact with each officer.

Unless someone has a spell they can use, I'll force-feed him...


Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
"Lucky" Lucas D'Endrin wrote:
Oops, lucky is at -4 HP after that last hit. He gurgles for help.

Slappy pulls out the party CLWs wand and pokes him a few times.

CLWs 5 times 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 25 hit points


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

Lucky, now back to the land of the living, understands that trying to climb while getting beaten by an air elemental is less than ideal...

There are still some places left to check, and that bell would fetch a pretty penny if you can get it to the ship.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Let's think of a way to recover that bell while we finish exploring this place.

Art leads the team to the last area they haven't yet seen, the bit of promontory to the east!


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

This plain stone altar sits precariously on an outcropping of rock that was once part of the monastery. The alter looks like its a lid to an ossuary. The stone, however, looks quite heavy. STR to lift it


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Art nods his head suggesting Ko & Kiltem use their mighty thews...


Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

The deinonychus-druid is extra strong.

Strength 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Bekyar Mwangi (Human) Slayer (Vanguard) 4, HP 42 (1), AC 17 (T12,FF15), Init +4, Per +9, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMD 20

Lacking dino strength, Ko still lends his formidable frame to the job.

strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

Not sure I can picture a deinoychus doing this. I think you'll have to return to human form to lift the slap. I'll assume you do, as that's enough to help Ko even with human strength. Therefore...

The interior clearly hasn't been exposed for a long time, and musty air escapes. Inside is a trove of booty:

  • A rolled up map.
  • A decaying bag of coins (645 Silver.)
  • A second decaying bag of coins (567 Copper.)
  • An empty gray bag that still seems in good shape
  • A rod with tick marks etched into it in a pattern akin to Fibonacci's.


  • M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    Excellent! Lucky, mind checking this space for traps before we look more carefully?

    Lucky's perception v traps: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Ohhhh nice what do we have here? Now now don’t get greedy let me take a look He says as he slaps Lucky’s hands from grabbing the coins.

    FIrst the gnome will look to see if there is any magic. He suspects the rod and the still intact bag are. After he removes the magic items, he will weave a simple spell a few times that will mend both of the decaying bags. If the map looks like it will fall apart, that might receive a mending also.

    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    The map seems to be holding up well. The grey bag and rod seam to be the only magical treasures. Slappy takes some time to determine that they are a Grey Bag of Tricks and a Lesser Metamagic Rod of Reach.


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Hey Cap'n this map might lead to the booty we're lookin for. Lucky go ahead and split these coins up for us, but be careful Ko will be watching. he says with a snicker.

    The examination takes a few minutes with Slappy hemming and hawing. Ok Ok as far as I can tell this rod here will make spells go a further distance, and this bag will produce a small animal a few times a day that will hang around for about 10 minutes.

    Any other rocks we can turn over here? Or is this map what we were after?


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    The party is pretty confident that there's nothing left here (not including the bell and the belt stuck inside the mud guardian.)


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Hey Captain think we can get that bell? Be worth some serious gold


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Slappy makes his way back to the mudlord.

    Would you be willing to part with your belt? What would it take?


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Slappy Wundershart wrote:


    The examination takes a few minutes with Slappy hemming and hawing. Ok Ok as far as I can tell this rod here will make spells go a further distance, and this bag will produce a small animal a few times a day that will hang around for about 10 minutes.

    Kiltem, now back in human form, looks at the magic rod. He hefts it a bit but ultimately hands it back to the gnome. This will probably benefit you more. I can't use this for spellcasting while I'm in WildShape...


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Slappy Wundershart wrote:
    Hey Captain think we can get that bell? Be worth some serious gold

    Lucky and Kiltem share a look that says "obviously we are taking the bell"


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    The mudlord shakes his head. It's obvious that he will not willingly part with it.


    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    art beckons the party out of the mudlord's earshot.

    Two questions remain. First, how do we salvage that bell & get it on the ship? Second...do we risk a battle with the mudlord to get its magic belt?? I need some healing if we do decide "yes" on that second one. and personally, I'm inclined to give it a go!


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    A Knowledge (Engineering check) can give you a success in moving the bell.


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

    Now back in human form, Kiltem uses the party CLW wand and starts some healing. He moves to the Capitan first.

    Art 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Capitan now has 42/45

    Ko 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Ko has FULL hps

    Kiltem 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Kiltem has 50/56

    The druid frowns and looks at Art. Capitan, this wand wont last too much longer, a few more times. The big mans thinks for a moment, it only looks slightly painful. We do still have a few healing potions. But next port we should try to find several of these wands.


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:

    art beckons the party out of the mudlord's earshot.

    Two questions remain. First, how do we salvage that bell & get it on the ship? Second...do we risk a battle with the mudlord to get its magic belt?? I need some healing if we do decide "yes" on that second one. and personally, I'm inclined to give it a go!

    Kiltem shrugs, looking like he is ready to smash up a pile of mud.


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    DM would a profession sailor check be acceptable? Book 1 had us use it for knots and lifting sails and rigging? Similar concept here possibly?

    Also sorry if Slappy could have used the wand and not had Kiltem use a shape change he would. I forgot I had the wand. So DMS if Kilt wants to keep his Dino form and it’s ok with you can we do that?


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Slappy Wundershart wrote:

    DM would a profession sailor check be acceptable? Book 1 had us use it for knots and lifting sails and rigging? Similar concept here possibly?

    Also sorry if Slappy could have used the wand and not had Kiltem use a shape change he would. I forgot I had the wand. So DMS if Kilt wants to keep his Dino form and it’s ok with you can we do that?

    No sweat, DM ruled that deinonychus form could lift or help lift the heavy slab. So he went back to human form anyway.

    Kilt can't use wands in wildshape so please assume, he will hand over any wand before shapechanging. Its pendantic anyway, druid or bard using the wand to heal in out of combat situations.


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    Sailor is a bit of a stretch in getting the bell down and across the land. Still need an Engineering check for that. If no one has Engineering then you'll still be successful, but the bell will get dinged up on the way.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    I see what you did there\

    Art thinks, looking at the bell. Does any of the crew have knowledge in engineering? maybe we could pick their brain!


    AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

    Lucky heads back to the ship and describes the engineering problem in detail. He returns with the smartest crewmember he can find, along with an assortment of ropes and block & tackles. He also brings the ship carpenter for and braces or hoists that might need to be built.


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    And a wagon don’t forget the wagon. Of course we could sail this ship to just below this temple.


    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    Said crew member takes a look, and takes charge...

    Know (eng): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

    and the officers help!
    Know(eng), aid-Slappy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
    Know(eng), aid-Lucky: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
    Know(eng), aid-Ko: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
    Know(eng), aid-Kiltem: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
    Know(eng), aid-Art: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

    With Aids, that's a 29 BOOM


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    IIRC you can't aid on the check unless you yourself could hit the DC, therefore no one in the part can aid. That being said, you didn't need it.

    The party grabs crew members to help build a contraption to get the bell down, then lowered over the cliff to a raft, and then in the hold. It takes the better part of a day, but the bell is finally secured in the hold.


    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    Once the bell is secured, Art nods approvingly, and gives the engineer a hearty pat on the back. He gives the crew another chance at the chant/call...

    PIRHANA! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION??

    Then, to the officers...You boys think we should do some mudslinging for a magic belt?? I think *I'm* up for that...


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:

    Said crew member takes a look, and takes charge...

    [dice=Know (eng)]d20+4

    and the officers help!
    [dice=Know(eng), aid-Slappy]d20+2
    [dice=Know(eng), aid-Lucky]d20+3
    [dice=Know(eng), aid-Ko]d20+2
    [dice=Know(eng), aid-Kiltem]d20-1
    [dice=Know(eng), aid-Art]d20+2

    With Aids, that's a 29 BOOM

    I can only imagine the amazing assistance Kiltem was giving on the problem.


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:


    Then, to the officers...You boys think we should do some mudslinging for a magic belt?? I think *I'm* up for that...

    Kiltem shrugs and thinks "why not?"

    Is this still the same day? Or do we have to go back the next day? Night time jungle hikes are probably foolish


    AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

    "I'm feeling lucky, let's go in the morning!"


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    If you go back, it'll be in the morning or in the dark and running the risk of fatigue on the next day.


    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    AM


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    The party sleeps in the gently rocking quarters aboard the Pirhana. It takes a good chunk of time to wend the way back to the temple, but no one stops you on the way.

    When you arrive at the ruined monastery, the mud creature is simply "existing" in the fountain area. It turns upon your arrival. It doesn't have reason to expect violence, so it does nothing.


    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    on the way...

    So, boys, what's the play? Anyone got any tactics they want to propose...or do we just rush in & act appropriately?


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Sure Slappy would prepare some spells before we entered. Heroism on someone, invisibility on me (actually how would that work with bardsong? Can I be invisible and still inspire my frands?? ), and vanish on 1 or 2 more. Blitzkrieg the shizzle out of this mudlord


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    For the sake of ease, let's say that round per level buffs are allowed, but not minute per.


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:

    on the way...

    So, boys, what's the play? Anyone got any tactics they want to propose...or do we just rush in & act appropriately?

    If we have some vanish help from Slappy, lets give that to our rogue and slayer. They can get some precision damage and set up flanks for next round.

    Kiltem will be Wildshaped w/ Greater magic fang and Barkskin.
    Will also cast Barkskin on Lucky


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]
    Dungeon Master S wrote:
    For the sake of ease, let's say that round per level buffs are allowed, but not minute per.

    I have a feeling you can pull a Wonka here: "Strike that...reverse it!" No?

    Slappy, yes you can be invisible & inspire as it's not an offensive action. But you'd still need to be heard, so that would limit (but not eliminate) the advantage of being invisible


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    To continue we need two things: a destination and course and cheat sheets for ship to ship combat. Fingers crossed that I can deliver the second today.


    AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

    Lucky creeps around to the far side of the building amd sneaks into position with naked steel. Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 43 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
    Full Attack:
    [dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

    As they approach, and lucky disappears, Art nods in approval & speaks in low tones, before they enter the building.

    Ko & I enter first, with NO WEAPONS drawn, and get inside the room on the other side of the mudlord. Kiltem enters behind, with Slappy behind him. Ko & I set up a flank for Kiltem--and I trust Lucky to get where he's most effective. I'll start the combat with a pistol shot.

    agreed?

    He bounces on the balls of his feet in anticipation.


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    Lucky skulks in. The mudlord is clearly simply standing in the fountain. It doesn't seem to be moving.

    DM:

    1d20 ⇒ 9


    Male Human Druid 5, HP 50/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
    Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:

    As they approach, and lucky disappears, Art nods in approval & speaks in low tones, before they enter the building.

    Ko & I enter first, with NO WEAPONS drawn, and get inside the room on the other side of the mudlord. Kiltem enters behind, with Slappy behind him. Ko & I set up a flank for Kiltem--and I trust Lucky to get where he's most effective. I'll start the combat with a pistol shot.

    agreed?

    He bounces on the balls of his feet in anticipation.

    Already in deinonychus form, the druid listens to the Capitan's orders and gives a nod of his head. The feathered dino looks vaguely chicken-like as he scrapes the ground with his claws. He is clearly ready to charge into the fight.

    Enchantments in place: Barkskin and GreaterMagicFang
    Another Barkskin on Lucky


    Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

    Ok Slappy will have Bardic Performance up, and 3 casts of Vanish. One on Lucky, one on Ko, and on on the captain. When everyone is in position, Slappy will step into the room last, and start the performance to inspire everyone. That should leave everyone enough time to get one attack in before the first vanish expires.


    MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles | Flood

    Slappy's attitude in using his bardic skill is enough to get through the mud creature's head. He no longer simply stands there!

    Foes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
    Kiltem: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
    Ko: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
    Arthur: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
    Lucky: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
    Slappy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

    Round 1:
    Ko: Go
    Mudlord: TBD
    Kiltem: TBD
    Slappy: TBD
    Lucky: TBD
    Art: TBD

    2,851 to 2,900 of 2,936 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Master S's "Skull & Shackles" All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.