Dungeon Master S's "Skull & Shackles"

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS | The Shackles
HANDOUTS | MAP TEMPLATES
CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE | Ports of Call

The Fleet

Current Date: Calendar

Initiative:

[dice=Foes]d20[/dice]
[dice=Kiltem]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+2[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Kiltem]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+9[/dice] +2 on water terrain
[dice=Slappy]d20+10[/dice]

Stealth
[dice=Kiltem]d20-2[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+10[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Kiltem]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Ko]d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Arthur]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Lucky]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Slappy]d20+4[/dice]

Profession (Sailor)
Kiltem: [dice]d20+7[/dice]
Ko: [dice]d20+6[/dice]
Arthur: [dice]d20+9[/dice]
Lucky: [dice]d20+4[/dice]
Slappy: [dice]d4[/dice]


2,251 to 2,300 of 2,800 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Feel free to plan, then execute. Just don't turn it into Brightstone.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]
Dungeon Master S wrote:
Feel free to plan, then execute. Just don't turn it into Brightstone.

Agreed...however, knowing nothing about the lay makes it very difficult to plan anything. can we sail near enough to catch a glimpse of what we're dealing with?


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

That works. The plan is to sail to within visual range and then plan. Gotcha. Make a Perception check.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 sun's in my eyes


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 will use a spyglass if I can.


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Kiltem is happy to go along with the Capitan’s plan when he makes it.

The druid will use the scrolls and his own magic to cast Protection from Energy on everyone in the party.
Kilt will also cast Barkskin on himself

can Kilt preemptively cast Greater Magic Fang before he wildshapes?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Yes to preemptive spell. Will update the scene ASAP.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

In time the Pirhana closes with the atoll at about 1,000 yards and spends the afternoon orbiting it from a distance. MAP


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

After circling the atol, Art gathers the officers to discuss the approach.

Whelp, I think our best bet is to bring a boat or two to the atol, using one of the higher areas as cover as best we can. We land, get our feet on solid ground (such as it is), and spread out as much as we can. We don't have very much in they way of longer-range missiles, but perhaps we've enough to draw the beast out to us? Anyone else have other suggestions?


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

The druid reminds the Capitan that he will cast ResistEnergy on each party member before we enter into danger w/ the dragon. The spell has duration is thirty minutes.
He also reminds him that he does have the ability to cast a Waterbreathing spell for the party. Do they want to enter the water looking for this dragon or try and get the dragon to come to us? If we take a small boat and land on the Atoll?


AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

Lucky opines, "Cast resist elements, and water breathing just to be safe in case we need to get into the water. But we should take the land route to attack as the Cap suggested""


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Kind DM, are their any somewhat intelligent animals say dolphin or something that I could talk to?


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

Shall we leave our ship out in open waters and go in w/ a boat? Go through the "gap" and try to land inside?


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Indeed, I'll say that during your trip around the atoll, you spotted at least one creature you could talk to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

So far, sounds like we're in agreement--leaving the ship out a ways, take 1 or 2 (I suggest at least 2) boats to the atol, try to make land, prep w/spells there, and try to draw the beastie out.


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)
Arthur Cantor Delgado wrote:
So far, sounds like we're in agreement--leaving the ship out a ways, take 1 or 2 (I suggest at least 2) boats to the atol, try to make land, prep w/spells there, and try to draw the beastie out.

That works


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

I'm ready to go, but don't want to skip over Slappy's plan.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

nor do I. there's no such thing as too much intel...RP out the discussion with the dolphin?


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Sorry fell asleep typing out my interaction. Worked last night and then was Pens game at a friends. I will try to post something tonight after work.


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

As the Captain was sailing us around the atol to find a spot to drop anchor Fishguts was approaching the Captain with a cleaver in hand. Delgado turned and rested his hand on his pistol cocking it but keeping a relaxed smirk. Fishguts pointed, and the Captains gaze swung towards Slappy as he tossed yet another small silverfish over the side.

Fishguts was just about to yell at the Captain when a dolphin crested near the ship. The gnome made strange noises and the dolphin turned and "spoke back". The Captain looked at Fishguts who mumbled a few words that would make a sailor blush and headed back to the kitchen.

The Captain took a slow stroll towards Slappy, and stopped about 10 feet away and leaned against the gunnel.

The bard turned and saw the Captain. An explosion of words spewed through the gnomes mouth with nary an inhale of breath. I held up my hand and signaled for him to stop.

Ok one more time, but this time slow down enough so we can understand you.

The chastised bard took another breath, and concentrated his oratory command was near flawless as he explained the conversation that he and the sea mammal had.

GM:
DMS, I would like to know if the dolphin has been in the atol, and any of the normal questions of what it has seen, like a new ship, scary dragons, danger and the such. If you need me to ask specific questions I will hit you up on Slack


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Slappy recounts his conversation with a dolphin....

Slappy: "Have you been to the atoll?"

Dolphin: "Gimme fish."

Slappy: "Have you been to the atoll? I'll give you fish after."

Dolphin: "Gimme fish now."

Slappy: "Fine. Here's a fish. Have you been to the atoll?"

Dolphin: "No. That's silly. The atoll is the house of the hard-skinned-big-flipper-dolphin-eater."

Slappy: "How big?"

Dolphin: "He could eat you."

Slappy: "You're bigger than me. Could he eat you?"

Dolphin: "Gimme fish."

Slappy: "Fine."

Dolphin: "Yes. And when he gets close I poop a little."

Slappy: "Have you seen any new ships?"

Dolphin: "No. It's bad to come, so you surface travelers don't come."

Slappy: "But have any tried?"

Dolphin: "Yes. He eats them."

Slappy: "All of them?"

Dolphin: "Yes. I've seen him kill an entire school of surface swimmers."

Slappy: "Bigger than my school?"

Dolphin: "MUCH bigger. You have about half a school. I saw him eat two schools at once."

Slappy: "Does he ever talk to schools?"

Dolphin: "Gimme fish."

Slappy: "Answer first"

Dolphin: "Yes he does He likes talking. He just doesn't usually like what the other ones say, so he eats them."

Slappy: "Okay, so then...."

Dolphin: "No and then. I have to go. kthnxbai"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Well...at least he got fish.

Art gives a deep, quick sigh. OK, so the dragon likes talking. Can we use that? And...are we all still committed to this adventure?? What say you all?

If we're still affirmative...Art orders the lowering of 2 boats. Sandara, keep the Piranha here. I'm sure you'll see the battle start. If we're still alive when it's over, we'll signal you. If we don't signal...get the flock out


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

Lets do it


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Slappy lowers his voice to a whisper Cap'n do ya think there is anyway for us to wait for the dragon to leave so we can plunder his treasure in an arse puckering peace?


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

I think your guess is as good as—better than?—mine, Slaps. I mean, that would be wonderful...but my gut says “nay”


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

There's nothing to indicate that the dragon really ever leaves. Finally, the party opts to take a pair of jolly boats. At about 100 yards from the atoll you can clearly see the shipwreck through the waters.

That's when a massive burst of water erupts 10 fathoms from your boat! Kelizar makes himself known by bursting out of the ocean and then ascending to several hundred feet in the air before soaring majestically down to hover in front of you. You instantly regret your life's choices... Will DC 20 or quake in fear. (Dragonfear = Shaken)

The dragon speaks in Taldane, but it's an old accent, [bigger]"What bringeth such fools to my demesne? SPEAK!"


Male Bekyar Mwangi (Human) Slayer (Vanguard) 4, HP 42 (23), AC 17 (T12,FF15), Init +4, Per +9, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMD 20

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Bekyar Mwangi (Human) Slayer (Vanguard) 4, HP 42 (23), AC 17 (T12,FF15), Init +4, Per +9, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMD 20

Ko quakes, his shoulders shuddering and his teeth chattering.


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

A small voice squeeks in shock and surprise. AAACK!, Tha..tha..tha.. That must be Kelizar Slappy finally stutters out the obvious.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Will vs. Fear, Charmed Life: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 + 3 = 21

Art is shocked at the dragon's gravitas and presence...but is only impressed, maybe a little intimidated--and that's as far as it goes.

He looks about, and sees the fear in (at least some of) his men's eyes
chin up, lads. Let's see where this goes! Be of stout heart!

Oh, great Kelizar!! We are travelers and gatherers of tales! We heard the stories of your exploits, and simply did not believe them--that a creature could be SO great, SO powerful, SO fearful. We came to see for ourselves, and lo, the tales do not do you justice. Our hope was to witness for ourselves that the guardian of this area was but a simple beast...but we were wrong! You are clearly of great might and frightening power. May we land, I beg, and gaze upon the wreck you have wrought before we depart?

Note that nothing I said here is strictly a lie. We do travel & gather tales...

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

Saving Throw!: 1d20 ⇒ 14 plus...

Modifiers:
  • Fortitude: +3
  • Reflex: +9 | Vs. Traps: +1
  • Will: +2

Lucky does naught but nod along with his Captain and wish his heart were 25% more Stout.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

ok, this isn’t going well...having only 1 or 2 of us not shaken portents ill


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

Will save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 crap!

The druid stares at the dragon in slack jawed wonder. And terror. While he is slightly glad he and his comrades have some magical protection from dragon breath and drowning. He is strongly regretting some sort of spell vs stark terror.
Kiltem takes a deep breath and tries to psych himself up for battle. Out in the water the druid plans to go over the side and wildshape. Though for the moment he trusts in the Capitan and waits for this to play out.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]
Kiltem Stormcrow wrote:
...Though for the moment he trusts in the Capitan...

I think that makes one of us!!


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

The dragon seems pleased, or at least bemused by Art's speech, "You have shown the proper deference, rare in wingless pirates."

The dragon's mouth drips with concentrated saltwater for just a second. You know that getting caught in its breath weapon would be certain death.

"It pleases me to let you pick through what I have already picked through. But you must make it worth my while. Tell me, what do you know about Mighty Taldor? What do you know of the Armies of Expansion and the Court of Oppara?"

Anyone (and everyone) can regale the dragon with any of the following: Knowledge (engineering, geography, history, local, nobility, or religion) check or Perform (oratory). Unlike the normal rules, your results combine even if not the same skill.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

question:
This is sort of a metagaming question, but I don't know how else to ask it. Sometimes, by seeing something, you can just TELL if you're outmatched. Plugg & Company were scary, but handle-able. What read does Art get--taking into consideration every crew member is pissing themselves? Will trying to cross blades with this thing simply be quick suicide? My gut is saying "yes, we've bitten off more than we can chew & we should cut our losses" but I want to know what Art sees/feels a little better.

A moment, please, mighty one!

Art looks back at his mates, speaking low. My gut is telling me that this is more than we can handle--and by looking at you all, you may be agreeing! I know little of Taldor--too little to satisfy him, I'm sure--but what about you all?


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Spoiler:
Everyone is absolutely certain that the safe bet is a TPK... by a long shot. But on that note, you've entreated enough to keep this from turning violent.... for now.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

Lucky stutters his way through an interesting tale he heard in a tavern at Rickety Squibs... A story of his relative, King Odric the Stout, hoping it would be acceptable to the mighty dragon before and above him.

"...and then with a sloshing few steps, King Odric waded ashore holding Sir Thorgrym aloft with the newly-named Sharkslayer still coated in its namesake's ocular fluids!"

Knowledge: Local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Perform Oratory (shaken): 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 = 25

Great Kelizar, you wish a story from the Court of Oppara? Than I am you're gnome. Slappy says with an unusually timid voice.

The dragons gaze turns towards him, but Slappy's dedication to his art provides the proper cantor, and taldorian accent to add nuance to the story.

Did you know that the Opparian court, lead by Lady Gloriana Morilla has actually been disbanded and a new Sovereign Court has been created. Lady Morialla chose this course to bring young nobles to inspire and help bring Taldor back to prominence.

Slappy's tale gets deep with a few names, a little humor, and in all good Taldorian stories subterfuge, and political maneuvering.

... and that is the reason I think Lady Morialla is brilliant, and still pulling the strings from not only in front, but behind the scenes as well.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Art takes his cue from Slappy, asking him a couple of probing questions to get further juicy details...

Know (local), aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 <--success


Male Bekyar Mwangi (Human) Slayer (Vanguard) 4, HP 42 (23), AC 17 (T12,FF15), Init +4, Per +9, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2, CMD 20

Ko stutters, "Gr..gre..great Kelizar. I can tell you of the terrible beauty of my homeland's eastern shores." Ko paused and swallowed. Sweat ran down his face. "The Bay of Senghor has the most beautiful, pearly sands. The beaches are narrow, with the encroaching green of the lush jungle seeming to loom over the hot sands. But, the beaches are also perilous, home to irregular, indescribable shoals." Ko wiped sweat from his brow. His voiced cracked as he continued, "Desperation Bay is even more dangerous, home to shoals, great beasts..." Ko trailed off as Kelizar's eyes narrowed, "Far inferior to you of course." Ko hastily continued, "The bay is also plagued by erratic weather and dangerous pirates. Yet, it too has a majestic expansive landscape." Ko continues in this vein, describing the geography of the coast as long as he perceives interest from the dragon.

know-geography: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

"Indeed. Indeed. You are a better behaved group of bipeds than I am used to. Fine. I'll let you search the ship. Because you've provided such entertainment I'll warn you that the sharks within the atoll are hungry."

The dragon rears up, "As a reward for regaling me, I'll grant you the ability to breath underwater like evolved animals."

The dragon's eyes glow for a moment as it casts a complex version of a water breathing spell. Kelizar roars and takes off. For now at least, you have avoided angering the scourge of the atoll....


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Art lets out an explosive breath of relief. Well! I'm glad we all decided on the better part of valor! I know we were all gung-ho on fighting a dragon, but it's a good thing no one decided that was still a good idea upon meeting the chap. Shall we reap our just rewards? Maybe there will be a morsel or two--that is NOT us.

He then unstraps his gun and accoutrements & leaves them on the boat, wrapped in his cloak to try to keep it dry. Let's not wear out our welcome! Handsomely, now! ROW!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

As the dragon speeds off Slappy digs through his pack and finds some parchment and ink. He is writing fast not complete sentences, but just enough to keep the memory in check.

After he gets his part down, he starts asking questions from each person’s view, even to the point of an annoyance of him trying to pull out the minutiae. All he says when questioned about it, is that this will be one huge piece to his opus.


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

Well, just make sure that when it's complete, it's not DRAGON too much!!


AC: +14, T: +14, FF: +10 (+1 vs. Traps) | Fort +3 / Reflex: +9 (+1 vs. Traps) / Will: +2 | Max HP: 30 | Character Sheet | Piranha | Tactical Map |TCELES B HSUP!

Upon arrival at the general location, Lucky Sean dives over the edge of the Jolly boat and darts through the water like a fish.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Lucky dives in. Who else is in?


M Human L5 Swashbuckler (Picaroon) HP 45 / 45 Ini +4; Panache: 1 / 3 CL 3 / 3 AC 19 FF 16 T 14; F1 R5 W1(+2 v fear); CMD 19
Full Attack:
[dice=Rapier]d20+8[/dice] [dice=damage]d6+5[/dice] [dice=Pistol]d20+6[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+1[/dice]

IN


Male Gnome Bard (Thundercaller) 5 AC: 17 Touch 14 FF14 : HP: 39/41 Per: +10 Init: +2: Fort: +2 Ref: +6: Will +4

Slappy takes a moment to secure his wild locks behind his head, and follows the rest into the water. He does look to see if he has shark repellent, but instead ops for some sort of thrusting weapon.


Male Human Druid 5, HP 45/56, AC17 (T11 FF16), CMD 19, Init +1, Percep +11, (Fort +6, Ref +3, Wil +6)

Kiltem goes over the side and Wildshapes into a large squid. It would be terrifying if they hadnt just been close to an actual dragon.

Squid-Kilt takes a moment acclimating to the undersea environment and the odd yet somehow natural feeling of his squid form. He moves his tentacles through the water and in moments is gliding around under the boat.

He scouts the immediate area as the rest of his friends jump into the water.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

2,251 to 2,300 of 2,800 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Master S's "Skull & Shackles" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.