Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


6,151 to 6,200 of 12,164 << first < prev | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | next > last >>

M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

seems like that is what is going to happen, everyone knows what they get from their ammount, additionally everyone add 180 to your take from the hat amount 360x3/6=180. Make sure you add it to your sheets or you are SOL :)


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I am all for passing this buy, Edmin is not interested in the greed aspect and would be a bit of a problem if he found out you took a crate of weapons for personal gain. Mission first! He has places to go and people to kill.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

we are passing. Xen is all about greed, but if we don't have it and judge doesn't approve he doesn't push it. Mark your sheets. Your own take +180


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I would love to get the tusk. But I just do not think that we have enough, even if we were to try to dig through our personal belongings. If a natural 20 is not enough, then I do not know what else we can do. I added the money to my character, and am ready to move on.

We could attack, but so far the Captain is treating these guys as friends, which is very different than every other encounter where he was axe first, questions later.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
If you want to ask the shaman questions, try to figure some way to close the gap on the tusk.

DM always has something that is not obvious he likes to keep up his sleeve, just to keep things interesting and s on our toes. The Yutak have braved these southern waters for trade but I will bet there are other reasons as well. Xen, Judge find out if there is anything else they are interested in, perhaps information, something they need done, anything else that we can do for that tusk.

That item they have will be of great help to us in the future, it will benefit our grup as a whole.

DM always gives us options rather than the obvious, lets try to think of something today. Xen, Judge, please ask, use sense Motive as well.

'Has the great chief and his brave men come to these waters simply to trade? Perhaps there are other things we can do for each other to strengthen our new friendship.'

further aid to Diplomacy. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
I am all for passing this buy, Edmin is not interested in the greed aspect and would be a bit of a problem if he found out you took a crate of weapons for personal gain. Mission first! He has places to go and people to kill.

Edmin, Dren, that tusk could possibly greatly benefit us with all future missions.

Roll your Sense Motives on Cуровую DC 15, to see if this is of significant importance, or make Knowledge checks DC 5 and try to remember if Cуровую has ever acted out of greed as a motivation.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

you're right Judge. If the Captain respects these people, they're likely vicious fighters.


Zimu, your Diplomacy aids Xen a bit, which is great... the shaman is that much more helpful. Doesn't change anything otherwise.


Calls-Fire-From-Water turns to you. His round and cheerful face grows solemn. "We have come to trade, and also to seek our fortune. For my grandfather's grandfather's father tasted the heart-blood of the White Beast. Only a taste! But that blood runs in me. So I knew that a great yuuruqitak was coming from the South. When I told Chief White Tusk, he did not hesitate! For swift in decision is White Tusk, and keen to win fortune for his people." The shaman smiles again, broadly. "Perhaps you are the yuuruqitak! Who knows? These things almost never show their true shape at first. Never mind! We will trade."


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin steps forward. "What is a yuuruqitak? Can you describe such a thing?"


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Knowledge(nobility, religion, arcana, local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 <-- do I know anything about this yuuruqitak?

The Judge nods to the shaman:
Yes, we shall trade. But, tell me of this White Beast of which your grandfather's grandfather's father tasted the blood. What tales do you know of this beast and why do you inquire of it on our ship?


Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Edmin steps forward. "What is a yuuruqitak? Can you describe such a thing?"

"It is not a thing that can be described! It is a..." he pauses, and his brow furrows, "A things-that-will-happen."


The shaman raises his hands. "Ah! That is a fine old story! Certainly. It is good to tell stories with new friends!"

The Tale of the White Beast:

In my grandfather's grandfather's grandfather's time, there were three Beasts. The Black Beast and the Silver Beast lived in the South. But the White Beast lived in the North, among the ice and the islands, and was a trouble and a terror to all peoples.

So the Fish People and the Beautiful People joined together to kill the White Beast. And they asked the Yutak to help them, because the Yutak are the wisest hunters of all, and can pukturrituq, cross the snow without making a sound.

So the Yutak brought the heroes of the Fish People and the Beautiful People to the lair of the White Beast, which was a great crevasse in the glacier we call Upituq. And there was a terrible fight! Many died. But in the end, the White Beast died beneath the harpoons of the Yutak. My grandfather's grandfather's grandfather was among the dead, but his son took up his hunting knife.

Now, the chief of the Beautiful People said, "We claim the Beast's heart. For it will give us the power to see evil and know evil and hear its footsteps from far across the world."

Then, my grandfather's grandfather's father said, "We claim the Beast's liver. For it will give us the power to curse evil, so that wicked things will ever fear the Yutak."

Then, the Fish People said, "We will take the Beast's ornaments and weapons." For the Beast had made a great pile of soft metal pieces and shiny stones, and the foolish Fish People value such things greatly.

So the Beautiful People ate the Beast's heart and gained the power to see and hear evil from far away. And the shamans of the Yutak ate the Beast's liver and gained the power to curse evil. But one of the Beautiful People gave my grandfather's grandfather's father a taste of the heart, because he was a very handsome man.

Then the Fish People gathered up the Beast's ornaments and weapons and soft metal. And it made a heavy load, very difficult for them to carry. But while they were carrying it back to the sea, the children of the White Beast came screaming across the ice. For they had greatly feared their parent, but now that it was dead, they wanted its ornaments and shiny stones for themselves. And the Yutak ran to their canoes and paddled away, for they had come to kill the Beast, not to fight its children. And the Beautiful People dove into the sea, for they too had come only to fight the Beast. But the foolish Fish People were caught on the ice. And the children of the Beast caught them and killed them and ate them.

And that is why men of my clan can sometimes see yuuruqitaks. And also, as you can see, we are still very handsome.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Yaay! Storytime.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

[00c]"And also, as you can see, we are still very handsome." I love this game![/ooc]

Jax listens intently to the story and perks up at the idea of treasure. Are there any stories about where the white beast's children took the Fish People's ornaments to?


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I am traveling today. Will not have time for a full response until late tonight.


"Oh, you Metal People." Calls-Fire-From-Water smiles and shakes his head. "Always with the soft metal and the ornaments."

"No, no sensible person cared much about such trinkets. I suppose the Beast's children fought and divided it among themselves. People from the South come looking for them sometimes... that usually doesn't work out so well."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

I must be part Yutak. What else could explain how handsome I am?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin snorts and shakes his head. "You're part something that's for sure."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Part beautiful, part brilliant and part brave.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

My master used to boast at how brilliant he was...and how powerful. It seemed to mean little when they came for him. Does physical beauty mean much to you?
Maybe you should learn to alter your appearance, you can then seem as beautiful as you wish?

No slight intended, Dren is just looking at it logically and has little grasp of what beautiful vs. ugly is...remember he thinks that pure darkness is beautiful and you can't see anything then.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Edmin snorts and shakes his head. "You're part something that's for sure."

Edmin usually plays the straight man but sometimes has the best zingers. Actually we all do. Yaay banter.

Xenfal wrote:
Part beautiful, part brilliant and part brave.

and that's just his hat!


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Brilliant, maybe. I'm not so sure about the brave part, my friend. Perhaps you meant "greedy?"


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

I want to know if there is anything else the Yutak want from us, besides trade, that we can offer, assistance perhaps, or need help with.


No, the Yutak are pretty self-sufficient.

Chief White Tusk likes cool-looking clothing -- he's looking at Xen's hat with obvious admiration. But unless one of you has a spare noble's outfit (or unless Xen is willing to part with his hat), there's not really a trade opportunity there.


All right then: the Yutak depart. Calls-Fire-From-Water gives Xenfal a back-thumping embrace and then rubs noses with him. "A pleasure to meet you, Qusenipal! You will always be welcome in our camp!"

The Yutak pile over the rail back into their boats. The large white tusk is wrapped back in its sealskin cover and stowed away. They smile and wave as they go, obviously pleased with their new tools. Captain Odenkirk (who did not trade with them) watches them go impassively and then turns back to the crew. "Reef that sail! Two points northeast!" The Frosthamar turns and sails away.


One day later, the Frosthamar is far out to sea. You've tacked well east, away from the coast. [roll roll]

Sir Edmin only:

Your geographical knowledge is not strong, but you vaguely remember that there's a long chain of reefs offshore starting just north of the town of Bamburgh, which is where the Wall meets the coast. The reefs are sometimes called "the Wall in the Sea", because they prevent monsters from coming south of the Wall in boats. (The bugbears, orcs and goblins of the North don't have the skills to build real sea-going ships, so they can't sail far enough out to sea to get around the reefs.)


1d100 ⇒ 24
1d100 ⇒ 94
1d100 ⇒ 45


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

lol sorry Zimu! that is not getting us the tusk any way

Xenfal emulates the greeting, then gives a dramatic bow and flourish as they go.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren makes sure that Nimpy is at least well fed and watered with his nightly visits...he shares what little he learned about the captain from their earlier conversation with the rest of the party in case someone wants to have any follow-up questions.

He also chides them for their encounter without him, Maybe we should stick together instead of splitting up so much. As the primary person responsible for healing I should be close by going forward.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Don't worry my overly spooky friend! I had it covered. In fact my dear Helen perhaps a kiss as a reward is in order?

Xen extends his cheek to zimu expectantly


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Anyone have a clue as to how many more days we're aboard the ship?


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Frosthammer cruise lines workshop - Arcane think tank

meet with Jax, Dren and the Judge in a secluded area and describe to them in detail Killiketz, and mention this Lord Grrraupel, the Mountain That Swims, perhaps they will have pertinent Knowledge to share.

Dren helps however he can with Zimu's information.

knowledge arcana guidance 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
knowledge planes guidance 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17

Jax

Lord Grrraupel. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 for a Planes check, assuming that would be applicable.

Dren please cast Guidance on the rest of us

Jax please roll a Knowledge Arcana as well.

Judge please roll a Knowledge Arcana and if you have it a Knowledge Planes

Cуровую Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26

DM I rolled for Knowledge Planes on the seal hunt for a really bad roll, if you rule because of that I don't get to try a Knowledge Arcana I will be fine with that.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

All right then: the Yutak depart. Calls-Fire-From-Water gives Xenfal a back-thumping embrace and then rubs noses with him. "A pleasure to meet you, Qusenipal! You will always be welcome in our camp!"

The Yutak pile over the rail back into their boats. The large white tusk is wrapped back in its sealskin cover and stowed away. They smile and wave as they go, obviously pleased with their new tools. Captain Odenkirk (who did not trade with them) watches them go impassively and then turns back to the crew.

-

'Xen, we may be given an opportunity later, please inquire how we may find the Yutak later on.'

A map of some sort of magical signal would be great Xen! Put you diplomacy to work.

Why would the captain not want to trade? Judge Sense Motive please

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Xenfal wrote:

Don't worry my overly spooky friend! I had it covered. In fact my dear Helen perhaps a kiss as a reward is in order?

Xen extends his cheek to zimu expectantly

-

Cуровую, with a twinkle in her eye and a sly predatory smile on her lips, lazily saunters over to Xen. The others don't remember her quite having hips those swayed as much before.

She closes the distance between her and Xen, and her lips part about half an inch, giving enough of a distraction that Xen does not see Cуровую cast Mage Hand and pull Xen's absurdly beautiful hat down to cover his face.

But Xen swears he sees Cуровую genuinely smile at him before the hat covers his vision, and is quite pleased with himself and remains optimistic ... Until he hears 'who's Helen?!'


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Well you are my dear. You have never told me your name. So I thought Helen was suitably beautiful.

Just as the Yutak are leaving. How can we contact you again?


The shaman grins. "Oh, Qusenipal, just come up among the Ice and the Islands! Ask for handsome Calls-Fire-From-Water and bold White Tusk! Everyone knows us!" He starts to paddle away, then turns. "And if you're our yuuruqitak, then we are yours too! So maybe that!" He waves cheerfully and then goes back to paddling.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xen bows again.

Could be useful!


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

As Xen and Zimu wrap up their talk, and she walks away he casts Mage hand to swat her on the bottom.

Two can play that game. He smiles innocently as he occupies himself fluffing the feather on his hat.

Zimu must think someone else did it. Xen was obviously occupied with his beautiful hat


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Perhaps Xen is wondering where the large plume feather that once adorned his hat has gone too.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Nope cause it now adorns Zimu's hair.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Tohram watches the Captain trying to decipher his intentions as the northmen row away.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

The Judge also assists with determining who Lord Grrraupel is:

Know(Arcana) (aid another): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 <-- I have no ranks in Know(planes)


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Cimu: DM noted earlier that Jax's check leaves him knowing nothing. So in response to your inquiry..

"Lord Graupel? Never heard of the guy."


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Jax Naismith wrote:
"Lord Graupel? Never heard of the guy."

I think you rolled Knowlegde Planes, you get Knowledge Arcana too.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

the highest Sense Motive so far is 23.

the highest Knowledge Arcane is 26.


Judge only:

The Captain's attitude towards the Yutak seems to be wary respect. He doesn't like them, at all -- but then, he doesn't like anyone AFAYCT. But he was minding his Ps and Qs, which is not something you'd seen from him before. And he seems slightly relieved to have them off the ship.


[rolling dice offscreen]

Hm.

[rolling more dice]


Okay, let's get a little experimental-narrative here.


Twenty-four hours later.

The Frosthamar knifes through the fog. Terrified sailors are rushing to and fro, doing incomprehensible sailor-things as the Captain barks commands.

From behind comes an incomprehensible bellow of rage. It is a huge, grating sound, like the world itself ripping in half. You can't see what's roaring at you back there; the dense, freezing fog cuts visibility to a few years. But it's something immense.

Several large chunks of ice come hurtling down out of the sky. 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 of them hit the ship 1d100 ⇒ 231d100 ⇒ 59 One of them narrowly misses a crewman, who shrieks in fear. The piece of ice shatters as it hits the deck, leaving an ugly scar in the wood.

From up ahead of the ship comes another sound: the crash of waves upon rocks. It is much fainter than the insane roaring from behind you... but it's growing louder.

"C-Captain!" First Mate Yngvi is almost incapacitated with terror. "Captain! It's driving us onto the Wall in the Sea!"


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

What the hell is going on?! Xen calls out to no one in particular.

6,151 to 6,200 of 12,164 << first < prev | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.