Dark Heresy - The Heavens Call

Game Master JonGarrett

Evidence List


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,554 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Don't want to waste time here. But I want to make sure those red-robes haven't left something spiky among the seals.

Trade Technomat for most efficient procedures to get past the seals quickly 46: 1d100 ⇒ 50

Tech-Use for practical means to bypass the seals quickly 36: 1d100 ⇒ 4

Security for ways to breach swiftly 36: 1d100 ⇒ 21

Demolitions to identify weak points in case an even swifter means is required 36: 1d100 ⇒ 23


Wounds: 9/9, Fate Points: 2/3, TB: 3, Fatigue: 0, Insanity=7, Corruption=1

Lazerus will assist in the tech use roll


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

"We should consider finding a means of creating a distraction if they need it. Set fire a vehicle or dumpster, something that will draw the eye of the enforcers. Better that then a firefight between us and the enforcers."


Let's go rob a place... maybe, start a fire. Two Valkyrie... one stone.


Jene "the Genie" Rodriguez wrote:
Let's go rob a place... maybe, start a fire. Two Valkyrie... one stone.

We can resource ourselves, as we create the distraction. It's efficient.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Vasyl and Afan, with a little help from Lazerus, was able to bypass the limited security on the hatch. It seems that most of the security came from the reputation of the Tech-Priests. There were some basic observation devices to monitor the door, but it was easy enough to disable them.

Creating a diversion would be a simple enough matter. There were restaurants and bars where a disturbance could be caused, or even small buildings that could be set alight.


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

"Only if they let us know it's needed... if all goes well they'll never know we were here. A fire in one of those smaller buildings, see if we can identified an unoccupied one. To that end before they go lets ensure someone loans a microbead to our infiltration team. As well as being ready to prepare a distraction we might be able to provide some remote expertise if it comes to it."


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

"I have a bead. Molineux?", Vasyl replies, looking at Afan.


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

"Molineux" taps twice on his micro to test the connection. "We are good"

Didn't originally pick up one as I didn't want to be able to be tracked by one, but it seems the like Jon and everyone has been running under the assumption I have one so let's just go with it.


Let's identify the boundaries of this station's jurisdiction. The further we can lure them, the better.

A fire is good, but "shots fired" and an explosion might draw more resources away... if it's needed.


Wounds: 9/9, Fate Points: 2/3, TB: 3, Fatigue: 0, Insanity=7, Corruption=1

Trade(Merchant) under 29 to find a good shop to rob: 1d100 ⇒ 21
"If we're looking for some shops to knock over I might, know a good place"


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Yup, if you didn't have a commbead you'd have gotten one for the mission.

A quick survey of the Hive's extranet found several possible locations guranteed to bring down a heavy Enforcer presence - a Church to the God-Emperor, a bank and a artifcers. Of the three the bank would be the most heavily defended, and the chuch the least, as no one would expect anyone low enough to defile a church. The artifcers was unclear.

~~~~

The tunnel team were able to enter the tunnel without issue, following the simple layout to the Enforcer building. It was quickly clear that there were four potential entry points, but without knowing what was on the other side...

You can try and work out which entry point will be best, or simply pick a number between 1 and 4.


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

"The artificers is the clear choice if it comes to requiring that level of a diversion." Lothar said, clearly unwilling to commit blasphemy.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Vasyl tries to assess the implications of each entry point - swiftly.

Security 36: 1d100 ⇒ 73

Trade Technomat 46: 1d100 ⇒ 45

Tech-Use 36: 1d100 ⇒ 100


Female Human(Schola Progenium) Adepta Sororitas

Callidia nods firmly in agreement, speaking in a tone that leaves no room for discussion, "We will not select the God-Emperor's holy house for any destructive diversion."


Wounds: 9/9, Fate Points: 2/3, TB: 3, Fatigue: 0, Insanity=7, Corruption=1

"Personally I think we should go for the weakest target, but I'll defer to the groups decision"


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

Lothar makes the sign of the Aquila. "For your sake I hope you mean the artificers!"


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

"If it helps, three is a holy number and one should count from left most to right most." Afan speaks in a low tone, almost offhandedly.


It's not an assault upon the holy house, it's a test of the Enforcers' commitment and zeal.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Vasyl is able to determine that entryway three would lead directly into a secure area, as it has significant alarms and locks on it. The other three areas are less well defended - they don't even seem to be bolted shut.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Good shorthand if you have no better option. Luckily, we do.

"Well, we're not looking for holy, so let's avoid three for now. Say one. Let's go."


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

"As you say." Afan follows the moves to the entrance and heads forward.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The panel opens into a small room, the scent of animals and mechanical parts potent. Several sets of eyes are staring at Vasyl, and he takes a moment to recover before he understands. A quick glance around reveals it to be the building's cybermastiff station. Several of the animals idle at charging ports, but none take any note of the sudden appearance. They simply stare with the empty eyes of all servitors, humanoid or not.

~~~~

With the others outvoting Lazerus, they move to the artificers. It is a small, simple building with only a brass plague, engraved with the Imperial Aquila and Mechanicus Cog and the name House Mandre, noting what it is actually for. There is no obvious security beyond a simple alarm system, but the building give the sense that it doesn't need it.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Good canids. Stay., Vasyl thinks with amusement.

"They appear charging. I'll check them quickly."

Vasyl sees if there is a quick and quiet way to disable the cybermastiffs. Perhaps stick their guiding machine spirits into maintenance loops for hours on end, or insert junk code at a cogitator console to disrupt their functioning should they be summoned.

Security 36: 1d100 ⇒ 100

Tech-use 36: 1d100 ⇒ 86

Trade Technomat 46: 1d100 ⇒ 82


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

"Now we wait... and hopefully don't have to act."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The Adeptus Mechanicus codes, combined with the Enforcers, baffles Vasyl's technical know how. There was almost certainly a way past with the codes, but the blocks were surprisingly tight. Or perhaps not surprisingly, given that a pack of cybernetically enhanced killing machines rampaging through the station could do an awful lot of damage.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Oh well.

"No luck. Let's press on."


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

Afan quietly presses on past the servitors, his soulless gaze as fixed on the distance as theirs.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Appologies if I slow down a little, I scratched my eyeball and everything is blurry.

Moving into the corridor revealed cool, Plastcrete walls. The sign on the wall pointed to an armoury and a motor pool to the left with offices and the like being upstairs. A third passage leads off, but is not marked.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

That is entirely fair! Please take care.

"Let's try the third passage. It might be unmarked document storage. If that's ploinless, we hit the offices."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The corridor leads to a number of doors on the left hand side. They all have locks, but Vasyl does note the door names. 'Evidence Locker C', 'Server Room' and 'Archives' all seem potentially interesting.


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

"Archives?" Afan looks to his companion for confirmation.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

"Archives.", replies Vasyl, as he draws out his multikey.

Security 69, assuming +0 test: 1d100 ⇒ 12


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The door opens easily, Vasyl defeating the lock quickly and effectively. The inside of the room was simple enough - a row of physical shelves with hundreds of files on them and three data lecturns with the Enforcer's crest the only current display.

~~~~~~

At the artifcer's shop a man opened the door and peeked outside. He was old, but heavily built, with cybernetically enhanced eyes and a high-quality prosthetic rather than a left arm. "You know, the really good stuff is inside."


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Vasyl moves swiftly over to the lecterns, seeking intel related to the drugs and their potential suppliers.

"Mol, keep an eye out.", he says quietly.

Security with multikey 66: 1d100 ⇒ 67

Tech-Use with combitool 46: 1d100 ⇒ 52

Trade Technomat with combitool 56: 1d100 ⇒ 98


Astrid seems mildly surprised. It always is, isn't it? What is your specialty... and, how bored are you? Strange question, but these are stranger times.

Charm 39: 1d100 ⇒ 66
Fellowship 39: 1d100 ⇒ 87


WS 24, BS 43, Str 31, T 40, Ag 39, Int 33, Per 37, WP 41, Fel 14 Wounds: 10/10, TB: 4, Armour All: 0, FP: 2/2

"Aye.

Awareness 37/Heightened sense sight: 1d100 ⇒ 40


Wounds: 9/9, Fate Points: 2/3, TB: 3, Fatigue: 0, Insanity=7, Corruption=1

Lazerus leans forwards, interested in seeing where Jene is going with this


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The man snorted. "Bored? I've got enough work piled up on my arse to still be here when the Emperor steps off his throne." After a moment he paused, then said, "Why?"

~~~~~

The data lecturn stubbornly refused to give up its secrets. It seemed to be an ancient model, its machine spirit old, cunning and not easy to confuse.


WS 41, BS 42, Str30, T30, Agi34, Int32, Per28, WP30, Fel37 Wounds: 11/11, TB: 3, Armour All: 4, FP: 0/2

Whats in the window, this guy hasn't responded as to what his speciality is and we haven't gotten details that I can recall to clue us into what he makes.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

Another tack.

"Lecturn isn't cooperating. I'm looking over the files, see if I can spot anything useful. If not, we can try Evidence Room C."

Vasyl does his best to find something useful - and quickly.

Awareness 47: 1d100 ⇒ 78


1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

There's nothing in the window, no display cases and the like. It's the kind of shop where if you don't know what it does you're too poor to buy it anyway. Also, Vasyl, you are having the worst damned luck.

Vasyl managed to locate the index.


Guessin' you're good at what you do... it's why you don't show it off. People seek you out. Probably been here a while, too.

Might need your help. Ex-enforcement?

Jene is respectful, not underestimating the man.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

"Nah, been doing this since I was a boy." He waved inside and moved in himself. "And yes, I'm pretty good." He gestures at what appears to be power weapons. Masterwork axes, swords, and mauls line the walls. A gleaming servitor stands in one corner, its expression blank as it stares at you all. "What do you want help with?"


Jene took a chance. Based on proximity to Enforcers and the Church.
How do you feel about helping the Emperor?

Perception, evidence of loyalty 32: 1d100 ⇒ 71
Awareness, evidence of loyalty 42: 1d100 ⇒ 41


Female Human(Schola Progenium) Adepta Sororitas

Callidia stands in a corner of the shop, seeming to be examining some of the power weapons. In reality, she is keenly interested in the craftsman's answer.


Male WS 33 BS 30 S 37 T 42 Ag 45 Int 36 Per 37 Wp 34 Fel 33 | Wounds 11/11 | Fate Points 1/4 | Init +6 | Armour 4 All| Orthlack Mark IV (9/9).

This is taking longer than I'd like.

Vasyl thumbs through the index, seeking information related to the drugs.

Almost hesistant to roll at this stage! What skill if any is appropriate?


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Literacy would be ideal, but a straight (Easy) Intelligence check should be fine.

The man raised an eyebrow. "I might serve nobles, but I ain't one. I don't put myself Him on the Throne, even if I speak a little familiarly now and then."

He seems to be honest.


Hear about that crazy ritual-like killing?


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The Artificer looked like he would spit if he wasn't in his own showroom. "Can't help but hear about the talk. Even knew the man, a little. Wife bought her medicines for the monthly from his store, so she did."

~~~~~

Vasyl finds the right section for recent and current cases, and find the file for the ritual killing.

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,554 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dark Heresy - The Heavens Call All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.