DM Talomyr's Kingmaker

Game Master Talomyr

Be it so known that the bearer of this charter has been charged by the Swordlords of Restov, acting upon the greater good and authority vested within them by the office of the Regent of the Dragonscale Throne, is so granted the right of exploration and travel within the wilderness region known as the Greenbelt.

Exploration should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The bearer of this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful behavior to be encountered.

The punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope.

So witnessed on this 24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of The Dragonscale Throne.


3,201 to 3,250 of 3,264 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

Is it possible to reach Bass with a Cure spell from at the back of his horse?


Roll20 Link
Tove Hellstrom wrote:
Is it possible to reach Bass with a Cure spell from at the back of his horse?

Rules as written, Bassius occupies all 4 squares that his mount does for purposes of his reach and what can reach him. So with a 5 ft step forward. You can reach him to heal him if you so choose.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Acrobatics 1 to avoid an AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Acrobatics 2 to avoid an AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Terri sees Bassius is in trouble and moves to thin out the grunts. She narrowly avoids colliding with Tove as she tries to dance around one of the bandits to pin him between herself and the paladin. Her scramble to stay on her feet makes her an easier target than she could have wished, but she isn't too worried as she comes back on balance and sweeps in to begin her deadly dance with her latest partner.

Attack (Dancing Starlight, Battle Dance, Flank) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

Attack (Claw, Battle Dance, Flank) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 13

Her sword tears into the bandit as her taloned hand goes for his throat. She finds her hand batted aside as the man staggers aside from the first blow. She steps back her eyes on both of the bandits before her, waiting for their next move.


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

Great! I was hoping that was the right interpretation.

Seeing her ally beat down under the relentless assault of the bandits before them, Tove makes her way toward them and begins working her healing magic. Unable to get to Garethane, she lays her hand on Bassius and prays for Erastil's grace.

Spontaneous Casting, replace Fear the Sun with Cure Moderate Wounds.
Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 8) + 4 = 17


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Sap attack, flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24

Ivo swings again to make his opponent go from "nearly down" to "down."

Sap damage, sneak attack: 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + (1, 4) = 9


Roll20 Link

Ivo, that guy went down already in this post courtesy of Raz. Please declare a target/restate your action. Feel free to keep the attack roll.


Roll20 Link

Bump for Bassius


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Swinging his horse around, Bassius takes on the large, club-wielding man, giving one last well-placed jab at the red-clad bandit now on his left.

Ride (guide with knees): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Ride (fight with combat-trained mount): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Bass's attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Bass's damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Crit damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 7) + 6 = 21

Stavian's bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Stavian's damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Bass's attack is directed at bandit R6, while Stavian will be hitting the ogre-looking bandit in front of us


Roll20 Link

I'll go ahead and declare a target for Ivo...

Tove calls upon Erastil's divine grace to heal the wounds of the Abadarian paladin just before Terri slices into her target but fails to drop him to the ground.

Ivo, seeing the lumbering, large man as the most dangerous target on the field that he can reach, smacks Auchs in the knee with his sap.

Bassius, with a quick and powerful slash, cleaves the bandit's head from his shoulders - sending the now loose head several feet away from the battle while Emperor Stavian lands two significant blows on the large man.

Full of rage and seemingly not caring if he lives or dies, Akiros shoves his way by Auchs and another bandit, intent on striking a blow against the meddlesome healer, but fails to land the blow.

Ivo, Bass, and Emperor Stavian may make AoO's vs. Akiros if they so choose.

DM Rolls:

Akiros: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Garethane and Razarak are up.


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Sap AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Sap damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

Raz will 5' step to flank akiros with ivo, and unleash his flurry of blows, spending a kid point to get 3 attacks instead of two.

attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
damage 1: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (3) = 7
attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage 2: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (1) = 9
attack 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
damage 3: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (3) = 9

confirm attack 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
extra damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (2) = 7

And manages to land one, very solid, blow on the angry man.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Bassius quickly brings his saber around to swing at the large man.

AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Stavian AoO (hoof): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 13/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

Shot 1 Longbow (PBS, Rapid Shot, Feral Focus: Dex): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Shot 2 Longbow (PBS, Rapid Shot, Feral Focus: Dex): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Knowing that another one of those shots from the stag lord will be lethal, Garret falls prone and attempts to find what cover he can.


Roll20 Link

As Akiros pushes by on his way to unsuccessfully swing at Tove, Bassius manages to land a strike on the rather angry man.

Seeing the dangerous man for what he is, Raz moves into position and unleashes a flurry of unsuccessful blows at Akiros. Feeling the very real danger the man presents, Raz expends a bit of his internal ki, and manages a strike that crushes Akiro's throat. Unable to breath, Akiros falls to the ground dead.

Garethane takes aim twice, landing one arrow into the leg of the Stag Lord before falling to his stomach to make himself a more difficult target for the monstrous man.

The Stag Lord's minions continue to swarm the party stabbing and clubbing at Ivo, Bassius, and Terri, with only the large man's club finding Bassius's side.

Bassius takes 10 damage.

The Stag Lord takes aim at Garethane's prone form but fails to land what would have almost certainly been a fatal shot.

DM Rolls:

B2 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

B6 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

R5 @ Bassius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Auchs @ Bassius: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

B5 @ Ivo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

R2 @ Ivo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Stag Lord @ Garethane: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 19 (Deadly Aim, PBS vs. AC 25)
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 + 1 = 12 (Deadly Aim, PBS)

Tove is up to finish out Round 8. Terri, Bassius, Ivo, Garethane, and Razarak can post Round 9 actions.

Initiative Order Round 8
Terri
Bassius
Ivo
Garethane
Razarak
Bandits
Stag Lord
Auchs
Tove


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Attack (Dancing Starlight, Battle Dance) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Damage (Claw, Battle Dance) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7 And my abysmal luck continues.

Terri continues her dance, ducking the blades and countering with a whirring flurry of her own as she tried to pin her opponent between herself, his companion, and the wall. She was beginning to feel the toll as her heart pounded and she tried her best to keep up in the hectic melee.


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Stuck in the thick of things, Ivo just swings again as best he can.

Sap attack vs. 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Sap damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

Raz, seeing bassius fighting more than his fair share, and the angry man out of the fight, runs to his aid, to hopefully reduce the number of swords being swung at the Paladin by 1.

attack vs b6: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (6) = 10

And fails in his endeavor.


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

Desperate to help her pinned companion, but unable to reach him, Tove returns her focus to the Stag Lord, skirting back behind Bassius to where she had a clearer view of her foe.
“Your days of terrorising the Greenbelt are over Stag Lord!” she cries.

Throwing her hand up and fixing the man with a fierce stare, she hurls an admonishing ray, hoping to bring him down quickly, or at least get him close.

Admonishing Ray vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Nonlethal Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 4) = 11


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Wincing at the cracking of his ribs, Bassius again touches his hand to his side and tries to return the favor.

Ride (guide with knees): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Ride (fight with combat-trained mount): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

Bass's attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Bass's damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Stavian's bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Stavian's damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
crit damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Roll20 Link

Bump for Garethane.


Roll20 Link

Tove targets the Stag Lord with her spell, hitting the bandit leader with a punishing beam of energy. Raz, Ivo, and Terri each target bandits with strikes, with no one among the trio landing a meaningful blow.

Bassius and Emperor Stavian turn their collective focus to the large brute among the bandits, felling the man with a series of cuts, bites, and hoof strikes.

Botting Garethane

Garethane pops up and fires a shot at the Stag Lord, sinking another arrow into the monstrous man , before dropping prone again.

Longbow: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 (PBS, Feral Focus: Dex)
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (PBS)

Tove is up to wrap up Round 9. Everyone else can post their Round 10 actions.

The remainder of the Stag Lord's minions continue to stab at the members of the party, with only Ivo's opponent finding an opening for his blade.

Ivo takes 6 damage.

With Garethane proving to be a difficult target, the Stag Lord focuses his ire on the only other person to harm him, Tove, sinking an arrow into the Erastilian priestess's stomach.

Tove takes 12 damage.

DM Rolls:

R2 @ Ivo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 - potential crit
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

R1 @ Bassius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

B5 @ Bassius: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

R5 @ Raz: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

B6 @ Tove: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

B2 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Confirm R2 @ Ivo?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 - potential crit
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Stag Lord @Tove: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 30 (deadly aim, PBS, favored enemy)
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 12 (deadly aim, PBS, favored enemy)

Initiative Order Round 9
Terri
Bassius
Ivo
Garethane
Razarak
Bandits
Stag Lord
Auchs
Tove


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

* splat *


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

Tove grunts and grits her teeth as she pulls the Stag Lord’s arrow through her torso, pressing her free hand hard against the entry wound and praying for her god’s assistance in closing it swiftly.

"Erastil, spare me now that I may continue to serve you in these wilds."

Spontaneous casting to replace Touch of Truthtelling with CLW.
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Seeing Tove get hit out of the corner of her eye distracts Terri for a moment. She misses badly with the sword, but her follow up with the taloned fingers on her other hand draws blood from his throat as the scratch the skin.

Attack (Dancing Starlight, Battle Dance) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10 Aw man.

Attack (Claw, Battle Dance) v. Blue 2: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

Raz will switch his focus to blue 6 to open up their ranks and hopefully make an opening into which to move.

flurry of blows on blue 6

attack 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
damage 1: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (1) = 9
attack 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage 2: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (5) = 10

And doesnt land any meaningful blows...


Roll20 Link
Ivo Crownwheel wrote:
* splat *

Ivo, going back and looking at the combat as a whole, it appears you missed adding the Channel Positive Energy Tove did earlier in the battle (8 points). You should be at 4 HP and still conscious. Please post an action.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Hearing a cry of pain, Bass glances to his right. Seeing the severely injured gnome, he swings his blade at the bandit responsible before he can finish the job.

Ride (guide with knees): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Ride (fight with combat-trained mount): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Lay on Hands, self: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

Bass's attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Bass's damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Stavian's bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Stavian's damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

attacks made at bandit R2


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 13/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

Garethane will continue to target and hopefully occupy the stag lord. Hopping up, firing, and dropping prone again.

Longbow (PBS, Feral Focus: Dex): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Roll20 Link

bump for Ivo


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Has anyone heard form Ivo's player?


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Pressed by foes, Ivo just swings wildly.

Sap attack, vs. #2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Sap damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Roll20 Link

And we're back...

Tove heals herself while Terri lands a claw strike against one of the bandits. Ivo continues to swing away, landing his sap squarely on his opponent's knee before Bassius and Emperor Stavian finish the unfortunate man off.

Neither Raz nor Garethane land anything of note.

Bandits continue to swarm the party, stabbing away mostly at Bassius and Terri, while the Stag Lord draws another arrow on Tove. Bassius and Terri both suffer stab wounds while Erastil grants Tove a bit of respite as the Stag Lord's arrow misses.

Bassius takes 11 damage, Terri takes 7 damage.

DM Rolls:

R1 @ Bass: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

R5 @ Bass: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

B5 @ Bass: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

B6 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

B2 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Stag Lord: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 11

Initiative Order Round 10
Terri
Bassius
Ivo
Garethane
Razarak
Bandits
Stag Lord
Tove

Tove is up to finish out Round 9. Everyone else can post their Round 10 actions.


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

Raz will 5 foot step and continue flurry of blowing the bandit directly in front of him,

attack 1 on red 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
attack 2 on red 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
damage 1: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2) = 6
damage 2: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (6) = 9

confirmation on attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
damage confirmation: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (4) = 10

And manages to hit two blows on the bandit that had just bled the paladin.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Terri bites down on a scream as she feels a blade slip through her defenses and score a hit. It is a painful wound, but relatively minor. Seeing an opportunity to turn a disadvantage for the would be bandit slayers into an advantage, she pushes past the initial reactions to getting stabbed and ducks down low under the blades aimed at her to sweep between the two men and pin one of the bandits between her and Razarak. She uses the momentum and her coming back up to put some power behind her strike. The claw that follows the attack is almost as swift, and manages to find as much purchase as her blade in the man's flesh.

Attack (Dancing Starlight, Battle Dance, Flank) v. Blue 6: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7

Attack (Claw, Battle Dance, Flank) v. Blue 6: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

"I don't suppose you'd consider surrendering," she asks as she steps away, "I don't really want to spend the next week washing the reek of your blood out of my clothes."


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

Tove rushes back around Stavian and lays her hand on Ivo's shoulder.
"Ol' Deadeye's got your back, friend."

Spontaneous Casting, replace Shield Other with Cure Moderate Wounds.
Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 7) + 4 = 12


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Groaning at the pain of several wounds, Bassius struggles slightly to control Emperor Stavian as he kicks at another bandit

Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

Ride(guide with knees): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Ride(fight with combat-trained mount): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Stavian's bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Stavian's damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Attacks at bandit R5 (flanking)


Roll20 Link

Bump for Garethane and Ivo.


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 13/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

Knowing that he needs to be shooting faster if he has any chance to take down the Stag Lord, Garethane will cast a healing spell before standing.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Ivo takes a quick sidestep as he shifts his sap to his left hand. He draws his pistol and blasts away at the bandit nearby (#1).

Pepperbox attack, point-blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12
Pepperbox damage, point-blank: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Note that due to the close range, this is against touch AC.


Roll20 Link

Emperor Stavian and Raz combine to drop the bandit caught between them while Ivo blasts a hole into his target. Terri stabs and claws at her opponent, landing both strikes, but yet the man still stands.

The remaining bandits, move into flanking positions, and stab at Raz and Terri, while the bandit that had been shot by Ivo, moves in toward the gnome. Ivo avoids a strike, while Terri does as well. Raz suffers a horrible wound as the bandit slides his shortsword between the sorcerer's ribs.

Raz takes 21 damage from a critical hit!

Meanwhile, the Stag Lord takes aim at Garethane and promptly sinks an arrow deep into the hunter's chest, dropping him to the ground as he falls off of the wall.

Garethane takes 15 damage from an arrow and an additional 6 from the fall, leaving him at -8 and unconscious.

DM Rolls:

B5 @ Raz: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 (flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (5, 1) = 14 (sneak attack)

B6 @ Raz: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14 (flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (4, 4) = 12 (sneak attack)

B2 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12 (flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (3, 5) = 12 (sneak attack)

R1 @ Ivo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Stag Lord @ Garethane: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 28 (deadly aim, PBS)
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 4 + 1 = 15

Confirm B5 @ Raz?: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23 (flank)
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Garethane fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Tove is up to finish out round 10. Everyone else can post round 11 actions.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Seeing the Stag Lord take down Garethane with his bow, gives her pause. She decides that they need to keep him from picking them off, so she dances out from between the two bandits flanking her.

Acrobatics to avoid the AoOs (One for each square that provokes from both): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Phew, that might make it.

With a little bit of breathing room, she calls up to the brute on the catwalk.

"HEY! Have you heard about why the smith killed the minstrel? He caught 'im two hands deep in his wife's cups!"

Casting Hideous Laughter on the Stag Lord, DC 15 Will save negates.

Oh gods. That was the joke I went with? I hope he has a low sense of humor.

ACTIONS:
Move to get out from between the blues brothers.
Standard to cast Hideous Laughter.
Free to drop Battle Dance.


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 4/8

“By the Gods, why won’t you just die?!” Tove screams at the bandits.

She steps back, channeling Erastil’s grace to her companions as she does so.

Erastil's light flows out to all in need within a 30-ft radius, healing their wounds. Using Selective Channel to avoid healing the two bandits in range.

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

raz should be at 3 hp and probe after the damage and then the healing, correct?


Roll20 Link

@Raz: Yes, I believe that is correct.

@Terri: Unfortunately, there are two opponents to avoid, increasing the DC by 2 which means 16 wasn't good enough

AoO B6 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 (flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (5, 3) = 14 (sneak attack)

AoO B2 @ Terri: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19 (flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (3, 3) = 15 (sneak attack)

Terri is healed for 8 by Tove and then hit for 15 damage on an AoO, leaving her at 8 HP and able to cast her spell.

Will Save Stag Lord vs. DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Despite Terri's best efforts, the Stag Lord seems to be as humorless as ever.

After the channel, Garethane should be at 0 HP, staggered, and prone.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 2/6

Still wincing in pain, Bassius urges Emperor Stavian towards the Stag Lord, calling out "Coward! Come down and face me like a man!

Ride (guide with knees): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Ride (fight with combat-trained mount): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Stavian's bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Stavian's damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Stavian's hoof: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23
Stavian's damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Those attacks are directed at bandit B5. If that kills him, Bass will direct Stavian to 5 ft. step toward Raz.


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 26/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

Due to the nearby walls, Ivo has no choice but to dive and roll to try to evade the bandit attacking him.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Can't 5' step diagonally past a hard corner, so instead tumbling north and then northwest.

He ducks and weaves and winds up close to Tove. He clicks forward the barrel of his pepperbox and fires again at the bandit that closed in on him.

Pepperbox ranged touch attack, point-blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Pepperbox damage, point-blank: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Roll20 Link

Emperor Stavian crushes another bandit beneath his hooves while Ivo blasts another hole into his still standing target.

Garethane is up (staggered and prone), but still has an action this round.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 10/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 4/14 | Spells: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Ooooow. That hurt, and now me or Tove are going to be the Stag Lord's next target.

Terri tries not to feel afraid as sees her spell have no effect on the monstrous man with the wicked bow. Her eyes dart from him to the bandit that had opened up side as she'd danced out from between him and his comrade in arms.

"W-we've got to end this," she whispers knowing that time is not on their side.


Roll20 Link

Bump for Garethane (staggered and prone). Raz (prone) still has an action as well.


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 3 |Movement speed: 40| HP 39/39| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 21 FF 18 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +7 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 3/3

Raz will ready a stand action for when he isnt threatened

3,201 to 3,250 of 3,264 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Talomyr's Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.